The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clarence Mitchell Is Appearing on BBC2 NOW!!! 11/11/13 - Page 2 Mm11

Clarence Mitchell Is Appearing on BBC2 NOW!!! 11/11/13 - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clarence Mitchell Is Appearing on BBC2 NOW!!! 11/11/13 - Page 2 Mm11

Clarence Mitchell Is Appearing on BBC2 NOW!!! 11/11/13 - Page 2 Regist10

Clarence Mitchell Is Appearing on BBC2 NOW!!! 11/11/13

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clarence Mitchell Is Appearing on BBC2 NOW!!! 11/11/13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Clarence Mitchell Is Appearing on BBC2 NOW!!! 11/11/13

Post by lj 11.11.13 18:59

You have to admit that without him this whole sage would be less pink colourful

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Clarence Mitchell Is Appearing on BBC2 NOW!!! 11/11/13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Clarence Mitchell Is Appearing on BBC2 NOW!!! 11/11/13

Post by Liz Eagles 11.11.13 19:05

lj wrote:You have to admit that without him this whole sage would be less pink colourful
I feel Pinky has let me down. We've had all sorts of sightings and efits...roma, swarthy dark skinned people, a dead black person, brunettes, blondes....where are the ginger people? Why aren't ginger people represented? where are the strawberry blondes?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13385

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 11.11.13 19:08

aquila wrote:
lj wrote:You have to admit that without him this whole sage would be less pink colourful
I feel Pinky has let me down. We've had all sorts of sightings and efits...roma, swarthy dark skinned people, a dead black person, brunettes, blondes....where are the ginger people? Why aren't ginger people represented? where are the strawberry blondes?
Or the auburns!
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 11.11.13 19:10

Clarence "not quite a bouffant" Mitchell is the perfect shade of Political Pink, just right for Brighton. He's probably door knocking with a satin sash in raspberry crush pink with "Have A Gay Day" picked out in diamante.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 11.11.13 19:11

Mirage wrote:
aquila wrote:
Or the auburns!
This is clearly a sign that perhaps redheads don't holiday in the Algarve or that redheads are trustworthy people.laughat

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 11.11.13 19:12

Smokeandmirrors wrote:Clarence "not quite a bouffant" Mitchell is the perfect shade of Political Pink, just right for Brighton. He's probably door knocking with a satin sash in raspberry crush pink with "Have A Gay Day" picked out in diamante.
He looked really out of place door knocking to whip up support in a Brighton suburb wearing a fleece.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioned 11.11.13 21:53

Clarence Mitchell,aka 'The Freak'.Last seen on Brighton Pier having a fish pedicure.Sitting their with his feet dangling into the tank having his verrucas sucked off.The closest he'll ever come to having real friends.
Lioned
Lioned

Activity : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 11.11.13 22:09

My guess is he will distance himself more and more from the mccs over the coming months.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 11.11.13 22:16

I lost all respect for Clarence Mitchell when his wife suffered a miscarriage and he chose to stay in PDL with the sainted duo. Appalling IMO.
Beanie

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by justathought 11.11.13 22:20

Maybe a bit of objective thinking is required here? what ever contributors personal views as to the character of Mr Mitchell. to my mind a "snake oil salesman". he has been very good at manipulating the media and deflecting criticism of the MCCann's. i see him as a lawyer representing someone whom he may well feel is guilty. but he continues, possibly for the money, possibly for the media exposure. but he has been good at the job he was employed to do. love him or loath him.
justathought

Activity : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.11.13 22:48

ProfessorPPlum wrote: [...]The people who don't trust politicians don't vote. The people who do, do - and it's them I worry about electing him. Wouldn't it be great if we had a list of candidates and a choice to either vote for one or against another. I'd get up and un-vote for Clarence Mitchell then, for sure.
That's more or less what my 2nd [husband] was in favour of. He was not politically [or otherwise winkwink ] engaged, but had a good sense of équilibre. In fact he proposed, that it should be possible to vote in favour of One and against another One. smilie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sietah 11.11.13 23:03

MrsC wrote:
margaret wrote:There's no way he'll get elected.  People don't trust politicians and they especially don't trust those working in PR - he's got no chance!!
And it's not as if he can fall back on his looks... Clarence Mitchell Is Appearing on BBC2 NOW!!! 11/11/13 - Page 2 Clarence+Mitchell+spinning+for+the+McCanns
Maybe that is because you are not a lady?
Clarence Mitchell Is Appearing on BBC2 NOW!!! 11/11/13 - Page 2 Pinky10

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 11.11.13 23:32

Clarence Mitchell Is Appearing on BBC2 NOW!!! 11/11/13 - Page 2 Hairbo10

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 11.11.13 23:34

aquila wrote:
Mirage wrote:
aquila wrote:
Or the auburns!
This is clearly a sign that perhaps redheads don't holiday in the Algarve or that redheads are trustworthy people.laughat
He must have been training Andy REDwood too: Madeleine can be alive or dead.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 11.11.13 23:37

Châtelaine wrote:
ProfessorPPlum wrote: [...]The people who don't trust politicians don't vote. The people who do, do - and it's them I worry about electing him. Wouldn't it be great if we had a list of candidates and a choice to either vote for one or against another. I'd get up and un-vote for Clarence Mitchell then, for sure.
That's more or less what my 2nd [husband] was in favour of. He was not politically [or otherwise  ] engaged, but had a good sense of équilibre. In fact he proposed, that it should be possible to vote in favour of One and against another One. smilie
Isn't it sad that it probably would not make much difference anyway? It's like cars: they all start to look like each other.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by DIBarlow 12.11.13 16:57

justathought wrote:Maybe a bit of objective thinking is required here? what ever contributors personal views as to the character of Mr Mitchell. to my mind a "snake oil salesman". he has been very good at manipulating the media and deflecting criticism of the MCCann's. i see him as a lawyer representing someone whom he may well feel is guilty. but he continues, possibly for the money, possibly for the media exposure. but he has been good at the job he was employed to do. love him or loath him.
If he was that good at his job the majority of people in the UK would believe that the McCanns were entirely innocent.....

IMO the credibility of this individual has plummeted since he became involved with the McCanns, unless of course he did not possess any to begin with.

Therefore, IMO, either objectively or subjectively, he's been shown up for what he actually is, outdated, out of touch with the worldwide web, and out of the equation.

An ideal candidate for Westminster.
DIBarlow

Activity : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 12.11.13 18:19

justathought wrote:Maybe a bit of objective thinking is required here? what ever contributors personal views as to the character of Mr Mitchell. to my mind a "snake oil salesman". he has been very good at manipulating the media and deflecting criticism of the MCCann's. i see him as a lawyer representing someone whom he may well feel is guilty. but he continues, possibly for the money, possibly for the media exposure. but he has been good at the job he was employed to do. love him or loath him.
I think he's been dreadful, he is to the world of PR what Gerald Ratner was for business.

'If she's dead she's dead, but not by their hands'

'Send your money in envelopes addressed to Kate & Gerry, Rothley, it'll get there'

'Theres a wholly innocent explanation for any evidence found'

The man's a clown.
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.13 18:22

margaret wrote:
I think he's been dreadful, he is to the world of PR what Gerald Ratner was for business.

'If she's dead she's dead, but not by their hands'

'Send your money in envelopes addressed to Kate & Gerry, Rothley, it'll get there'

'Theres a wholly innocent explanation for any evidence found'

The man's a clown.
And a disaster for his clients, who remain in the spotlights suspected of everything
The man doesn't shield them; he exposes them
He's a complete failure as a PR manager
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top