The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Exclusive:  Brian Kennedy’s man in Morocco Mm11

Exclusive:  Brian Kennedy’s man in Morocco Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Exclusive:  Brian Kennedy’s man in Morocco Mm11

Exclusive:  Brian Kennedy’s man in Morocco Regist10

Exclusive: Brian Kennedy’s man in Morocco

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Exclusive:  Brian Kennedy’s man in Morocco Empty Exclusive: Brian Kennedy’s man in Morocco

Post by Jill Havern 12.07.11 22:53

Brian Kennedy’s man in Morocco:

António Jimenez - the McCann Team’s man who ended up (like Kevin Halligen) in custody

“Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practise to deceive” - Sir Walter Scott

by Tony Bennett for The Madeleine Foundation, 12 July 2011

Copyright statement: This work is the original work of Tony Bennett and the Madeleine Foundation and is protected by copyright laws as per the Berne Convention, save for those parts which are reproduced directly from other sources. Reproduction of our material is welcome provided acknowledgement is made to The Madeleine Foundation and that use of our material is not made for commercial gain.

A note about António Jimenez: This article refers to the arrest in February 2008 of António Jimenez from Método 3 on serious criminal charges and his immediate detention in custody pending further investigation. We have been unable to find out whether Jimenez was ever charged with the offences he was arrested for, nor, if he was charged, whether he was found guilty. The Madeleine Foundation would appreciate information from anyone who has further information on the matter. Meanwhile, of course, people are in the eyes of the law innocent until proven guilty.

Acknowledgements: We are grateful to all those who have translated material used in this article from Portuguese or Spanish into English and others who have given us their comments on this article. Responsibility for any errors is ours.

Introduction

The character Lady Bracknell, in Oscar Wilde’s ‘The Importance of Being Earnest’, says to another character in his play: “To lose one parent, Mr. Worthing, may be regarded as a misfortune. To lose both looks like carelessness”.

Paraphrasing this and applying it to the murky world of the McCann Team’s private investigations, we might well say: “To have one of your lead investigators end up being banged up in jail, Mr Kennedy, may look like misfortune. But for two of them to end up behind bars looks like carelessness”.

But that would be to be too kind by far to the McCann Team. They pumped the general public for money to ‘find Madeleine’, which was willingly and generously given by tens if not hundreds of thousands, even by children donating their weekly pocket money and pensioners donating their weekly pensions.

Yet in successive years, their two top investigators, António Jimenez (2008) and Kevin Halligen (2009) were both locked up in prison, in each case awaiting serious charges.

António Jimenez was bundled into custody on suspicion of being behind a major drugs theft - of 1,100 lb. of cocaine, with an estimated value of £25 million.

A year later, Kevin Halligen was whisked away from a £700-a-night Oxfordshire hotel, where he had been spending his ill-gotten gains from the Find Madeleine Fund, which by some estimates was well over £500,000. He was incarcerated in Belmarsh High Security Prison awaiting trial for an estimated $2 million dollar (£1,300,000) fraud.

How could it possibly be that the McCanns and their team could make two such appalling appointments? Their financial backer, Brian Kennedy, a highly successful businessman, ‘serial deal-maker’ according to one newspaper and a man who, in his own words, ‘plays to win’, made these choices. Yet neither man has come up with even one jot of information about who might have abducted Madeleine McCann or where she might have been taken – always assuming that she was abducted, that is.

I think I’ll paraphrase that line from Oscar Wilde a different way: “To have one of your lead investigators end up in prison looks very much like something is wrong. To lose two of your lead investigators in this way makes it virtually certain that something is wrong”.

More here: http://www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk/Antonio%20Jimenez.html

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)

Activity : 41995

Back to top Go down

Exclusive:  Brian Kennedy’s man in Morocco Empty Re: Exclusive: Brian Kennedy’s man in Morocco

Post by Daisy 12.07.11 23:12

Thank you, very interesting.

That quote though, attributed to Shakespeare, it's actually Sir Walter Scott. Exclusive:  Brian Kennedy’s man in Morocco 847771
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Exclusive:  Brian Kennedy’s man in Morocco Empty Re: Exclusive: Brian Kennedy’s man in Morocco

Post by listener 13.07.11 0:13

The recent and ongoing 'awakening' by the population to the Murcoch, Murdoch and Brooks saga gives me enormous hope that, through the work of TMF and this site (in no particular order), the masses will also wake-up to the facts surrounding 'the stituation Madeleine found herself in' !

Would some kind soul remind me of the family ties between Murdoch & Mitchell because something, very deep, is going on and this might be the time non RM controlled media might run with it. A few days ago Mitchell was briefly on screen about phone hacking. This was dropped very quickly and completely by the media ?

Is a DOUBLE WHAMMY possible at this time?
listener
listener

Activity : 681

Back to top Go down

Exclusive:  Brian Kennedy’s man in Morocco Empty Mitchell, Murdoch, Morgan et al

Post by Tony Bennett 13.07.11 0:37

listener wrote:The recent and ongoing 'awakening' by the population to the Murcoch, Murdoch and Brooks saga gives me enormous hope, that through the work of TMF and this site (in no particular order), the masses will also wake-up to the facts surrounding 'the stituation Madeleine found herself in' !

Would some kind soul remind me of the family ties between Murdoch & Mitchell because something, very deep, is going on. A few days ago Mitchell was briefly on screen about phone hacking. This was dropped very quickly and completely by the media ?
Rupert Murdoch has daughter Elizabeth.
Elizabeth married Matthew Freud, boss/owner of Freuud Communications, worldwide PR company.
When Clarence stopped working for McCanns full-time, he got a job with Freud Communications.
Clarence Mitchell seen at lavish parties at Freud's Holland Park home, London.
Rupert Murdoch owns NOTW, Times, Sunday Times, Sun.
He appointed Coulson to run NOTW.
Coulson resigned from NOTW due to phone hacking.
Cameron appointed Coulson to be his Director of Communications, gave him 'second chance'.
March 2010, Coulson appointed Clarence Mitchell as his No. 2 for the General Election campaign, with Cameron approval.
One member of this very forum refused point-blank to vote Conservative or do any canvassing for them after learning of Mitchell's appointment, despite having done so for a lifetime.
Coulson resigned as Cameron's Director of Communications over ties with 'phone hacking scandal.
Coulson used Jonathan Rees, private investigator.
Rees is connected to top corrupt Met coppers.
Rees was charged with murdering fellow private eye Daniel Morgan in the 1980s, trial abandoned last year so he got off scot-free.
Murder of Morgan investigated by SIX Met reviews. The first 5 all failed. In the 6th, his family insisted that no Freemasons be employed on the enquiry; this time, three people including Rees are charged with Morgan's murder (see my thread on this forum re Daniel Morgan and Freemasonry).

Clarence Mitchell has twice claimed to be phone hacking victim. Could he in fact be a phone hacking perpetrator in disguise. Two people have told me Mitchell is retained, paidf and employed by MI5.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by listener 13.07.11 0:48

Tony Bennett wrote:Two people have told me Mitchell is retained, paid and employed by MI5.

So - is there hope?
listener
listener

Activity : 681

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 13.07.11 1:32

Is CM a spy ?
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2116

Back to top Go down

Exclusive:  Brian Kennedy’s man in Morocco Empty More on Mitchell

Post by Tony Bennett 13.07.11 7:02

ROSA wrote:Is CM a spy ?
CM, in May 2007, was Director of the government's 40-strong Media Monitoring Unit, working close to the Prime Minister in the Cabinet Office. Later that year, he explained that his role was 'to control what come sout in the media.

As soon as Madeleine was reported missing, Mitchell was allocated the role of PR spokesman for the McCanns, initially working in tandem with Justine McGuinness, a PR spokesman appointed by the McCann Team. In September 2007 McGuinness resigned and Mitchell took over completely; this occurred within days of the McCanns being made arguidos.

When he ceased working full-time for the McCanns in late 2008, he immediately got a job working at Freud Communications, owned and run by Matthew Freud, Rupert Murdoch's son-in-law.

According to the social columns of certain newspapers, Mitchell has been seen at lavish parties thrown by Freud in Holland Park, London and by Murdoch. These parties are attended by society's 'high flyers' including leading politicians of both parties.

On 6 March 2010 Mitchell was appointed Deputy Director of Communications for the Conservative Party in the run-up to last year's General Election. The Director of Communications was Andy Couldson, who was Editor of the News of the World when all the 'phone hacking was going on.

He has planted dozens of stories about the McCanns, primarily in the Murdoch papers, but also in many others and on TV.

He has the closest possible ties to the Murdoch Empire.

He has been chosen for high office both by Labour and the Conservatives.

If, as claimed, he is close to the top of MI5, he would know all the 'dirt' on anyone who is anyone.

A six-page leaflet about Mitchell: 'Mitchell: A Master Media Manipulator' was published by The Madeleine Foundation in early 2009 and has been revised twice since; it's on our website under 'Articles' at www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 13.07.11 7:05

Daisy wrote:Thank you, very interesting.
That quote though, attributed to Shakespeare, it's actually Sir Walter Scott. Exclusive:  Brian Kennedy’s man in Morocco 847771
I accept the correction, with thanks, and have amended the OP
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 13.07.11 7:20

Mr B

This article makes for very uncomfortable reading. Is it really possible that Madeleine died accidentally and then all these weird and sinister people suddenly came to Kate and Gerry's aid within a matter of hours? The cast of characters that surround the case of tragic Madeleine McCann is worse than any James Bond film.
It is bad enough that the NHS doctors could be rubbing shoulders with just one dodgy character, but why, and how, so many? The list is ever-growing and endless, how can that be?
I have now reached the point of believing that this case really is a hoax or that this was pre-planned.
I cannot see how all these sinister characters crawled out of the woodwork because of an accident.
I think it was Laffin who told us that Mike Gunnill went to Morocco, is he in on this too?
As I said on another thread, please be careful.
skull

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.07.11 7:47

ROSA wrote:Is CM a spy ?
More likely a Shepherd.
A shepherd'spie.
[With acknowlegemendgs to S Millingan Esq, deceased]
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 13.07.11 8:28

ufercoffy wrote:Mr B

This article makes for very uncomfortable reading. Is it really possible that Madeleine died accidentally and then all these weird and sinister people suddenly came to Kate and Gerry's aid within a matter of hours? The cast of characters that surround the case of tragic Madeleine McCann is worse than any James Bond film.

ufercoffy, here you have hit on the reason why I first delved into this case deeply back in September 2007. Why was it that the Head of the government's Media Monitoring Unit was sent out to Praia da Luz, then was transferred to the Foreign Office, and was then allowed to 'retire' from the Civil Service in order to work full-time for the McCanns. It spoke to me at the time and still does of course of something very dark and sinister (and certanly illegal) that needed to be covered up.

In this respect can I draw your attention to these two threads:

1. Rogues' Gallery - a parcel of rogues who are closely associated with the McCanns. I am about to amend this list so as to include Antonio Jimenez:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2247-rogues-gallery-mccanns-friends

2. The people who rushed out to Praia da Luz - a list of the huge number of people and organisations who rushed out to Portugal to help the McCanns - why?:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t636-the-people-who-rushed-out-to-praia-da-luz

To answer my own question, and bearing in mind that Mark Warners also sent out its top people, my provisional view is that something illegal was going on that week at Praia da Luz and that Mark Warners knew about it.

It is bad enough that the NHS doctors could be rubbing shoulders with just one dodgy character, but why, and how, so many? The list is ever-growing and endless, how can that be?

Can I draw your attention also to the role of another strange, if not dodgy, character with this case. Namely the late Ray Wyre, the self-proclaimed 'top British expert' on the treatment of paedophiles. As we've explained in one of our in-depth articles about him on our website (see 'Articles' page), his main and long-standing volunteer was an unnamed female who spent years writing to some of the country's most notorious serial killers and murderers. How was it that just 7 days after Madeleine McCann was reported missing, he was able to have a long article published in the Daily Telegraph pontificating that Madeleine must have been abducted by a paedophile. There was alwas something not quite right about Wyre, as we explore in depth in our article. The Wyres and the McCanns spent a day together at the Wyres' home in 2008 when, according to the late Ray Wyre, Dr Kate McCann 'tucked into home made banoffee pie'.

See also here:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1942-ray-wyre-and-the-mccanns-part-one

and here:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1499-ray-wyre-plus-his-associate-sally-smith-and-the-mccanns

and here:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2468-kate-s-no-pleasure-in-eating-and-watching-tv-contradicted-by-the-late-ray-wyre#61488

I have now reached the point of believing that this case really is a hoax or that this was pre-planned. I cannot see how all these sinister characters crawled out of the woodwork because of an accident.

I think it was Laffin who told us that Mike Gunnill went to Morocco, is he in on this too?

What we know about Mike Gunnill is very little. He is a photojournalist in Kent who takes photos for the press, I think on a freelance basis. He lives within 5 miles of Debbie Butler, our former Chairman. He uses many aliases as has been documented on this forum. One of them was 'Michael Sangerte', a name which he used when writing to me begging me to sell him a copy of '60 Reasons', and stating that he would 'pay a very high price for one' as he needed it for 'historical research'. I eventually sold him a copy for £5 inc. P&P and within a couple of days he was on the now defunct JATYK hate forum boasting that he had rushed down to London to hand that copy of '60 Reasons' to Carter-Ruck and boasting that he was employed by them 'on a mission'. He was the man who took the photos of Debbie Butler that appeared in the Sunday Express on 16 August 2009, headed: 'The McCanns' Stalker' and discussing what became known as the 'Rothley Leaflet Drop' of the '10 Reasons' leaflet. He used subterfuge to try and obtain her address including using the pseudonyms Peter Tarwin and Jason Peters, becoming so confused that he sent me an e-mail with the name 'Tarwin' as part of his e-mail address but signed it 'Jason Peters', a mistake he had to recover from my sending me another e-mail trying to explain his 'mistake'. Probably the defining thing for me about Gunnill is that his website had, for a long time (maybe still does) literally dozens, if not hundreds, of photos of Haut de la Garenne children's home in Jersey, the one where there was terrible abuse of children there for decades by the 'great and the good' of that island. Photos of himself outside Haut de la Garenne were also amongs his public collection. Why would anyone, photographer or otherwise, want to have as the MAIN FEATURE on their website 100-plus photos of Haut de la Garenne, a centre of horrific abuse of those too young and vulnerable to defend themselves? Gunnill has been asked this question but cannot answer it.

As I said on another thread, please be careful.Exclusive:  Brian Kennedy’s man in Morocco 968430

Your concerns noted, and appreciated. As it happens, I look both ways as I leave the front door just to check if there are any strange cars in view. But our opponents on this matter are so powerful - and we are still some way from the truth and heart of this matter - that they can afford to treat 'truth-seekers' like myself and others on here and elsewhere as no worse a bother than a few troublesome midges on a hot day in Scotland.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 13.07.11 8:49

Oh dear if it is really as dark and sinister as that, then there is literally no hope to get to the bottom of this then?

Is it just about a matter of time, or is it was a waste of time really no matter what.

What's going to have to happen before there's a glimpse of hope of explaining the mystery in this case?

If it's top level cover up for paedophile why is it there isn't a serial case of similar type of crime involving children of maddie's age of the white middle class family? How do these people operate that it is well kept under wrap.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Exclusive:  Brian Kennedy’s man in Morocco Empty Answer to aiyoyo

Post by Tony Bennett 13.07.11 8:56

aiyoyo wrote:Oh dear if it is really as dark and sinister as that, then there is literally no hope to get to the bottom of this then?

Is it just about a matter of time, or is it was a waste of time really no matter what?

What's going to have to happen before there's a glimpse of hope of explaining the mystery in this case?

If it's top level cover up for paedophiles, why is it there isn't a serial case of similar types of crime involving children of Maddie's age of white middle class families? How do these people operate so that it is well kept under wraps?
Look at some of the cases being reported in the newspapers and you'll find it's often white people, of all classes, either engaging in or watching the sexual abuse of very young children. It is often covered up by powerful and secret networks, and in the actual perpetration of these vile clubs, a variety of narcotic, sleep-inducing and memory-weakening drugs are used.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Willo 13.07.11 9:02

ufercoffy wrote:Mr B

The cast of characters that surround the case of tragic Madeleine McCann is worse than any James Bond film.
Exclusive:  Brian Kennedy’s man in Morocco 968430

I agree it's quite a support group, a really astounding list of contacts. I even remember Osama Bin Laden getting a mention by the intrepid detective like couple in the campervan many moons ago.

It would be interesting to see a family tree of all who have been involved from the beginning to the end now.

There will be one group who were asked for and gave assistance once or twice. People like Ronaldo, Rooney, Everton FC, J.K.Rowling? whose profiles were used to give some credibility to the abduction theory.
Another group would be the Hewlett types, the Australian lady, Murat, eighteen abductors, countless blonde 4 year olds across the world etc. People dragged in just to muddy the waters.

Then there would be a group who offered assistance in good faith but were turned away. Such as the child welfare lady, Yvonne. The Smiths, The dogs. Even the PJ. This would show how anyone with an alternative theory or understanding of the nature of abductions was pushed aside.

Then there are the others. A long list of powerful people either by wealth or position or both that got involved to help the cover up.

Some maybe with good intentions. Branson for example has seemingly faded of the scene. Others have too. I'm sure once the evidence was analysed a few freaked out and started putting a bit of distance between themselves and the McCann camp.

Then there is the hard core that have backed McCanns, most from the early days, these are the people that hold the key. These are the people that are holders of a big secret and by all being connected to the McCann cover up are self implicating in their guilt by association. One goes they all go.
Will this be allowed to happen?
I very much doubt it.

I remember about three years ago thinking that a movie screen writer would be hard pressed to cram in everything that had happened and make it believable. Years on and it would leave the greatest of authors in the shade. Ludlum, le Carre, Forsyth, Fleming, Christie, Cleese, Greene et all combined could not have written this one.

It's too big for truth to even be thought of. The cocky McCanns have known this all along. Not matter how hairy it will get the truth will not out. If it does blood will be spilled. And even if it doesn't I think some blood will still be spilled. There will be a clean up.

I can imagine Gerry after the McCanns get off scot free (I hated writing that :) in true Norwegian Bjorge Lillelien fashion, standing up during an interview shouting :

"Vasco de Gama,! Chistian Ronaldo! Ferdinand Magellan! Carmen Miranda! Carlos Queiroz! Luis Figo, Carlos Lopez! Robert Murat! All your PJ's! Joana, Crown Princess of Portugal, Dr.Amaral - can you hear me, Dr Amaral! Your boys took one hell of a beating! Your boys took one hell of a beating!"
Willo
Willo

Activity : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 13.07.11 9:02

Another thing:

IF CM is really part of MI5 why would political leaders or murdoch's social circle want him near them?

Without discrediting your two sources, how is it that no one in his social circle, work circle or political circle for that matter knows about his MI5 connection?

Surely he's a guy to avoid? OR is it a case of he's a guy to fear?

It is certainly strange that he'd given up a high public post to accept a lesser one with the mccanns.
Could it be he became a liability to the Govt because he got too caught up in their lies and there's no way back for him, and the govt doesn't want to be drag in it that he was asked to leave - could it be just as simple as that?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 13.07.11 9:11

aiyoyo wrote:Another thing:

IF CM is really part of MI5 why would political leaders or Murdoch's social circle want him near them? How is it that no one in his social circle, work circle or political circle for that matter knows about his MI5 connection?
Surely he's a guy to avoid? OR is it a case of he's a guy to fear?
He knows too much, hence he is a man to FEAR. No wonder when Clarence was no longer needed by the McCanns full-time, Rupert Murdoch had a quiet word with his daughter Elizabeth: "I want Mitchell given a job by your husband, OK?"

You said: "How is it that no-one in his social circle, work circle or political circle for that matter knows about his MI5 connection?"

ANSWER: I do not know if he is a top MI5 operative or not. But all those "in his social circle, work circle or political circle" know damn well how powerful Mitchell is. They all know he was put in by Blair as head of a unit whose job was - to quote Mitchell - 'to control what comes out in the media'.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Exclusive:  Brian Kennedy’s man in Morocco Empty Branson's still helping the McCanns

Post by Tony Bennett 13.07.11 9:46

Willo wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:Mr B - The cast of characters that surround the case of tragic Madeleine McCann is worse than any James Bond film.
I agree it's quite a support group, a really astounding list of contacts.

SNIPPED

Another group would be the Hewlett types, the Australian lady, Murat, eighteen abductors, countless blonde 4 year olds across the world etc. People dragged in just to muddy the waters.

Some maybe with good intentions. Branson for example has seemingly faded of the scene.

SNIPPED

Then there is the hard core that have backed McCanns, most from the early days, these are the people that hold the key. These are the people that are holders of a big secret and by all being connected to the McCann cover up are self-implicating in their guilt by association. One goes they all go. Will this be allowed to happen?
I very much doubt it.

It's too big for truth to even be thought of. The cocky McCanns have known this all along. No matter how hairy...the truth will not out. If it does, blood will be spilled. And even if it doesn't I think some blood will still be spilled. There will be a clean-up.

MORE SNIPPED
Much to agree with here, Willo, but don't forget that on the 1,000th day after Madeleine was reported missing (27 January 2010), Branson threw a high society celebrity bash at his swank 'Rooftop Restaurant' in Kensington High Street (just down the road from Harrods) to help raise funds for the Find Madeleine Fund and Missing People - Branson is very close to the Murdochs and to top politicians of all parties, I bet he has a few secrets as well
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Willo 13.07.11 10:05

I didn't realise that Tony. So many involved it's Virgin on the ridiculous.
Willo
Willo

Activity : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.07.11 10:08

Exclusive:  Brian Kennedy’s man in Morocco 110921 It certainly is Willo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 13.07.11 11:05

i think we need to ask
WHO ARE THE MCCANNS ?
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 13.07.11 11:26

ROSA wrote:i think we need to ask
WHO ARE THE MCCANNS ?

NOBODY!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Exclusive:  Brian Kennedy’s man in Morocco Empty Brian kennedy's man in Morroco

Post by willowthewisp 01.08.15 16:37

Hi Aiyoyo, 
We may think the McCann's are no one's, but you do not receive that amount of protection/support they have had if they are not holding some one to some sort of ransom on an hidden agenda, with what happened in Portugal 3 May 2007!!?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 01.08.15 17:21

willowthewisp wrote:Hi Aiyoyo, 
We may think the McCann's are no one's, but you do not receive that amount of protection/support they have had if they are not holding some one to some sort of ransom on an hidden agenda, with what happened in Portugal 3 May 2007!!?

Imo they are really nobodies. They had the "luck" that friends of friends" could pull some strings, and a lot of important people jumped on the bandwagon, because they thought it looked good. Then, when the first sheep etc, the rest of the sheepish simpletons follow.

By now most of them realize they championed a wrong cause, sometimes even breaking laws for it. With politicians that's bad, not so much the breaking law part, they don't care about that, but the looking stupid part. Whatever happens: they rather get caught with their pants down than looking stupid. That's why they don't want the world to know they had diplomats interfere in criminal investigation, or governmental persons discuss the case, or outside governmental VIPs interfering with evidence  examination. They'll never admit they were fooled by 2 lousy parents.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top