The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Transcript - Gerry McCann interviewed after coming out of court in Lisbon 27 Sep 2013 (ITV News report] Mm11

Transcript - Gerry McCann interviewed after coming out of court in Lisbon 27 Sep 2013 (ITV News report] Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Transcript - Gerry McCann interviewed after coming out of court in Lisbon 27 Sep 2013 (ITV News report] Mm11

Transcript - Gerry McCann interviewed after coming out of court in Lisbon 27 Sep 2013 (ITV News report] Regist10

Transcript - Gerry McCann interviewed after coming out of court in Lisbon 27 Sep 2013 (ITV News report]

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Transcript - Gerry McCann interviewed after coming out of court in Lisbon 27 Sep 2013 (ITV News report] Empty Transcript - Gerry McCann interviewed after coming out of court in Lisbon 27 Sep 2013 (ITV News report]

Post by sharonl 28.09.13 15:07

Transcript

Gerry McCann in Lisbon 27 September 2013 - shown on ITV

GM = Gerry McCann

(lady (Trish Cameron) followed by Isabel Duarte followed by Gerry McCann leave the court)

(Portuguese reporters) Hallo, hallo, hallo Gerry, you was not expecting this?

GM: No, but...we are where we are, so…we look forward to (looks left to Isabel Duarte)… the next date

(Portuguese reporter) Did you understand what happened?

GM: (looks at Isabel and then looks away again; Isabel remains tight-lipped) I think, er, Isabel would be able to explain that better

(Portuguese reporter) Are you feeling disappointed?

GM: (looks, left, looks right, and left again) Obviously we’re disappointed, yep, sure.

(Portuguese reporter) Will you be coming back?

GM: (Gerry looks left to Isabel Duarte again, she does not respond) If I get the opportuni ty to come back, certainly come back

(British reporter) What is it you wanted to say to the judge in this…in these proceedings?

ID: (interrupts Gerry who smiles but is keeping his lips sealed)  Nothing (she swivels round and stares at Gerry and smiles, then turns round one way and then the other, then throws her hair back)

GM: Well…answer the questions…ask Martin

(Portuguese reporter) Gerry, do you have new expectations about f - finding Maddie?

GM: I think, you know, that all the investigation enquiries are being directed to the Metropolitan Police at this time (Gerry nods rapidly)

(Portuguese reporter) So you are quite…with the hope of…about what is going to happen in Portugal in the fut - in the coming days?

GM: Sorry, I missed that.

(Portuguese reporter) So, you have some hope of what is going to de - de- developments in the coming days?

GM (shakes head:) I was directed to the Metropolitan Police, they are very much dealing with all enquiries regarding the investigation

(British reporter) Why is it important that you give evidence at this trial?

Tch, well, the law’s changed (looks leftwards to Isabel Duarte again), and I think er I think that Kate and I know  better  than anyone else er what we’ve experienced, and what we’ve gone through, and the fact of er the file and er um the damage that’s been caused to the search for Madeleine  (Gerry nods)

(Portuguese reporter) So that justifies another coming back to Portugal?

GM: We’ll do what it takes (steps backwards and walks away)

ENDS
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Transcript - Gerry McCann interviewed after coming out of court in Lisbon 27 Sep 2013 (ITV News report] Empty Re: Transcript - Gerry McCann interviewed after coming out of court in Lisbon 27 Sep 2013 (ITV News report]

Post by Sceptic 28.09.13 16:20

Is it just me or does the portuguese journalists line of questioning and gerrys response inducate some developments in the investigation are imminent.
dontgetit
Sceptic

Activity : 311

Back to top Go down

Transcript - Gerry McCann interviewed after coming out of court in Lisbon 27 Sep 2013 (ITV News report] Empty Re: Transcript - Gerry McCann interviewed after coming out of court in Lisbon 27 Sep 2013 (ITV News report]

Post by jozi 28.09.13 16:30

Is this a slip up ;  (British reporter) Why is it important that you give evidence at this trial?

Tch, well, the law’s changed (looks leftwards to Isabel Duarte again), and I think er I think that Kate and I know better than anyone else er what we’ve experienced, and what we’ve gone through, and the fact of er the file and er um the damage that’s been caused to the search for Madeleine (Gerry nods)

Did he mean to say book but file slipped out....clearly its on his mind ?
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 28.09.13 16:42

who is Gerry referring to here,martin brunt????
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 28.09.13 17:00

They have always wanted to know what is in the unpublished files, so the "file" slip of the tongue is understandable.

Why does not any one ask him who is paying for all those trips and stays?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 28.09.13 17:03

tiny wrote:GM: Well…answer the questions…ask Martin

That's the only one I can think off. Maybe it was meant sarcastically, because of the slip up regarding Madeleine being dead.

God I had forgotten how repulsive that man is.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 28.09.13 17:04

lj wrote:

That's the only one I can think off. Maybe it was meant sarcastically, because of the slip up regarding Madeleine being dead.

yes he is, very.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 28.09.13 17:26

Note to GM: this would be a good time to have a recurrence of an Achilles' tendon injury or a short-term virus, perhaps a combination of both lasting for whatever period of time required.
GM in the witness box? I don't think so. This late arrival, headlines of Gerry coming to the rescue, desperate spin imo.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 28.09.13 17:40

Sceptic wrote:Is it just me or does the portuguese journalists line of questioning and gerrys response inducate some developments in the investigation are imminent.
dontgetit
Could be, but its difficult to tell with the all the hesitations.  Be interesting if the Portuguese journalist knows something about future developments.  He may just have been referring to this trial though.

Welcome btw. welcome
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 28.09.13 17:45

lj wrote:

"God I had forgotten how repulsive that man is"

Isn't he just? Even through the barrier of a tv/computer screen, everything about this man turns my stomach and makes my skin crawl and has done from the moment I first saw him on camera.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice 28.09.13 17:58

lj wrote:They have always wanted to know what is in the unpublished files, so the "file" slip of the tongue is understandable.

There are unpublished files??
Truthandjustice

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 28.09.13 18:12

Truthandjustice wrote:
lj wrote:They have always wanted to know what is in the unpublished files, so the "file" slip of the tongue is understandable.

Yes, Truthandjustice. By Mr Amaral's admission, we "don't know it all"
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by GRACEFUL1 28.09.13 18:33

GRACEFUL1
GRACEFUL1

Activity : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by JackieL 28.09.13 19:39

sharonl wrote:Transcript

Gerry McCann in Lisbon 27 September 2013 - shown on ITV

GM = Gerry McCann

(British reporter) What is it you wanted to say to the judge in this…in these proceedings?

ID: (interrupts Gerry who smiles but is keeping his lips sealed)  Nothing (she swivels round and stares at Gerry and smiles, then turns round one way and then the other, then throws her hair back)

Eh?   What does ID mean with 'nothing'?  Unless ID doesn't understand English very well and didn't get the question I can't think what that reply's supposed to mean.
huh
JackieL

Activity : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.09.13 20:00

It means: 'Shut up, don't give the game away'

Or: "Nothing, but because of my dismal performance, you were obliged to jet over here in order to save the kitchen furniture'

Both of which are rather telling of her take on the proceedings in court, so far.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clouseau 28.09.13 20:10

just for clarity Gerry says " I will answer the questions that are asked Martin "  (Brunt)
Clouseau
Clouseau

Activity : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 28.09.13 20:11

QUOTE// (Portuguese reporter) Gerry, do you have new expectations about f - finding Maddie?

GM: I think, you know, that all the investigation enquiries are being directed to the Metropolitan Police at this time (Gerry nods rapidly)

(Portuguese reporter) So you are quite…with the hope of…about what is going to happen in Portugal in the fut - in the coming days?

GM: Sorry, I missed that.

(Portuguese reporter) So, you have some hope of what is going to de - de- developments in the coming days?

This sounds to me as if something IS going to happen regarding finding Maddie in the next few days. He wasn't referring to the Murat giving Birch permission to dig story was he?
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 28.09.13 20:17

sallypelt wrote:
Truthandjustice wrote:

Also in one of the recent witness testimonies (can`t remember who) he said that certain part of the files were not released because they were lists of paedophiles.  Maybe this is the list Gerry wants.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 28.09.13 20:22

Woofer wrote:
sallypelt wrote:
Truthandjustice wrote:

Also in one of the recent witness testimonies (can`t remember who) he said that certain part of the files were not released because they were lists of paedophiles.  Maybe this is the list Gerry wants.
And what did David Payne mean during his statement, that there was something else, but that now, during this statement, it wouldn't be appropriate to go into that...and the interviewing policeman didn't press the point.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.09.13 20:35

IIRC "not the right forum to discuss". Yes, that had a lot of bells ringing to me at the time ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 28.09.13 20:41

and from Dianne Webster's rogatory interview

[color:181f=000000]4078    “You also, when we spoke earlier, expressed a sense of frustration about the fact that you’d all been banned by the Super (inaudible).”
Reply    “That’s right, yes.”
4078    “And you’d been very restrained in what you said.”
Reply    “Yeah, yeah.”
4078    “And yet you felt that you’ve been very badly let down because of what’s come out.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 28.09.13 20:48

aquila wrote:and from Dianne Webster's rogatory interview

4078    “You also, when we spoke earlier, expressed a sense of frustration about the fact that you’d all been banned by the Super (inaudible).”
Reply    “Yeah, yeah.”
4078    “And yet you felt that you’ve been very badly let down because of what’s come out.”
Super ..... intendent?
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 28.09.13 20:51

Woofer wrote:
sallypelt wrote:
Truthandjustice wrote:

I doubt it since he must know perfectly well there was no paedophile abduction.

But amongst the withheld files (over 20%) I believe, are some of the crèche sheets.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 28.09.13 20:53

Woofer wrote:
aquila wrote:and from Dianne Webster's rogatory interview

4078    “You also, when we spoke earlier, expressed a sense of frustration about the fact that you’d all been banned by the Super (inaudible).”
Reply    “Yeah, yeah.”
Super ..... intendent?
Your guess is as good as mine but given the fact that every um and arr is recorded in the transcript of the rogatory files it does seem odd that this particular wording from a police officer is inaudible.

Oh well, yet another mystery.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 28.09.13 20:55

tigger wrote:
Woofer wrote:
sallypelt wrote:
Truthandjustice wrote:

I doubt it since he must know perfectly well there was no paedophile abduction.

But amongst the withheld files (over 20%) I believe, are some of the crèche sheets.
Yes, agree, but it would be useful for him to have the list, if only to pick a person to pin it on.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top