The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo - Page 4 Mm11

VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo - Page 4 Mm11

VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo - Page 4 Regist10

VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo - Page 4 Empty Microscope ?

Post by Guest 21.07.12 11:54

The film.

At 46 seconds into the film Kate passes a kitchen cupboard of sorts.

Isn't there a microscope on one of the upper drawers?

What for?

Surgical gloves + microscope equals what? Research on childrens' hairs? On drugs in childrens' hairs? Or residue of blood?
Or something to do with IVF?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo - Page 4 Empty Re: VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo

Post by Guest 21.07.12 11:56

What film Portia, no link. Or are you meaning on the other thread, in which case I will merge.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo - Page 4 Empty Re: VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo

Post by Guest 21.07.12 12:03

I'm quite convinced he's NOT wearing a glove. But IF he is, what would it matter? I always have boxes of very thin latex gloves in stock and they're being used by myself and others in the household for various reasons. E.g. to protect a wounded fingertip, which is difficult to bandage. Or for real dirty work, imagine washing a doggie with a dirty diarhea popo, after which they're been thrown away immediately after use. Just to mention titter
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 21.07.12 12:03

Portia wrote:The film.

At 46 seconds into the film Kate passes a kitchen cupboard of sorts.

Isn't there a microscope on one of the upper drawers?

What for?

Surgical gloves + microscope equals what? Research on childrens' hairs? On drugs in childrens' hairs? Or residue of blood?
Or something to do with IVF?

Well spotted Portia. yes indeed a microscope in a plastic bag on the shelf. Now the only reason you need a microscope is to look at things under high magnification. Look at what?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 21.07.12 12:35

Clouseau wrote:on relflection could well be a trick of the light and the wristband.....things were going so well
Not to worry Clouseau, glove or no glove, it was unlikely to crack the case. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 21.07.12 12:39

Spaniel wrote:
Clouseau wrote:on relflection could well be a trick of the light and the wristband.....things were going so well
Not to worry Clouseau, glove or no glove, it was unlikely to crack the case. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We just know they had surgical gloves at hand, pun not intended smilie And I am getting to the stage where I question everything about this pair, old cynic me.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.07.12 12:59

Nina wrote:Well we have seen a clip of gloves in a drawer that also contained a marker pen and paper and paperclips, so looks like a stationary type of drawer and he was putting posters and wristbands into the back of the car so was linked again to paper. And he wears on his right hand, not his left. They are surgical type gloves, not household so are more sensitive for delicate work and are to protect either the wearer from some harm or what he was touching from harm or contamination. Just thinking out loud here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . But why only his right hand?

Dunno.

But in the single shot at 32 seconds into the film, there is a broken green wristband on the floor, possibly ripped open/apart with some force.

Someone in a hurry perhaps?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 21.07.12 13:00

Nina wrote:
Spaniel wrote:

We just know they had surgical gloves at hand, pun not intended [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] And I am getting to the stage where I question everything about this pair, old cynic me.

Perhaps they play Doctors and Nurses. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo - Page 4 Empty 2nd clip - I'd say "possibly glove over definitely yellow wrist bands"

Post by ProfessorPPlum 21.07.12 13:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

First clip no glove but yes yellow wristbands.

Second clip yes, looks like glove and same yellow wristbands.
ProfessorPPlum
ProfessorPPlum

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 21.07.12 13:59

Has anyone thought about the smell in the car? This is about the time they went to Huelva, The PJ haven't told us from which date the car was seen to be aired overnight by the neighbours. But the dogs inspected the car when? I thought it was the first days of August.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 22.07.12 3:50

No gloves, as explained in this thread on Remembering Madeleine forum

Panorama (no gloves)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 11.04.13 15:55

admin if this is a duplicate post, please remove.

I am behind the times, I was unaware he is a big cheese in media-city, Salford.

Jon Corner appointed as MEC Director
Media expert Jon Corner has been appointed as Director of the Media Enterprise Centre at Salford’s MediaCityUK.
Located
in the South Tower of the MediaCityUK studio block, the Media
Enterprise Centre spans six floors covering 53,500 sq ft. It will aim to
stimulate existing and emerging media talent and will offer small and
medium businesses a range of commercial and business centre services.
It will house a Games Hub including a purpose-built Usability Lab and
testing facility, a Digital Workflow centre where emerging processes in
file-based media can be developed and a Production Hub where new content
and new ideas can be created and nurtured.

In this new role Jon will begin by ensuring the Media Enterprise
Centre becomes a fully operational business within the next six months.

Jon will continue to raise the Centre’s profile, working with
partners such as the BBC, the University of Salford and Peel Media to
develop and enhance the commercial relationships that are crucial to the
Centre’s success.

As one of the UK’s leading media professionals, Jon has extensive
experience within the digital and creative industries
, having
spearheaded the development of Salford University’s iconic presence at
MediaCityUK, and will harness this expertise to ensure research and
innovation continues to be at the heart of the Centre’s objectives.

Jon previously founded River Media, the highly successful Liverpool
production house and has significant experience of working in knowledge
transfer within the digital and creative industries.

Among a host of senior positions, Jon is Chair of the Liverpool
Digital and Creative Advisory board and is a non-executive director of
Liverpool Vision. Jon will also maintain his role as Non-Executive
Chairman at Rivermotion group.

Jon Corner said:

“I am delighted to be appointed Director of the Media Enterprise
Centre. MediaCityUK is one of the most exciting environments in Europe
right now in terms of digital platform, creative talent, production
facilities and ambition. The Media Enterprise Centre will stimulate and
support the growth of the region’s talent base, and importantly will be a
flagship for a different way of working in digital media.”

Councillor John Merry, Leader of Salford City Council said:

“The Media Enterprise Centre has always been one of our top
priorities, and will help to stimulate and support the ongoing growth of
digital and creative industries, making the sector accessible to all by
nurturing fresh talent and encouraging creative collaboration. Under
Jon’s leadership, the Media Enterprise Centre will support a bustling
centre of digital and creative thinking at every level from grassroots
community media, to international names, joining organisations such as
the University of Salford, ITV and the BBC.”

IIRC Kate had about 15 contacts with him May 4th. Possibly to do with the production of some " images" [ the bold above is mine ]

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon 18.04.14 2:06

I watched the Jon Corner video again tonight and was struck with the thought 'what makes you think KM is guilty? 'or words to that effect thread but couldn't find it in search box. In the initial thread I said I first thought they might be guilty because KM selected earrings to wear everyday, a mother would never do that .

The Jon Corner video though, she says that for the first few days 'YOU' wouldn't be functioning normally etc. Doesn't that mean that a person would NOT be able to select earrings?

Also, don't you find that she comes over much differently in this video, relaxed and flirtatious , as opposed to stiff and trying to be middle class in her other video footage. At one point she says she is a good parent, that she is not the issue but 'some pervert who was watching them WHICH ITSELF IS CHILLING'.

Sorry, haven't repeated her words verbatim but come on, the focus on the words I put in bold - your child is missing so what are your feelings? Would you be devastated and horrified by the fact that your child is missing? or chilled after the fact that someone had been watching you? Come on!

Strictly In my own opinion.

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.
whmon
whmon

Activity : 545

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 18.04.14 8:28

Just watched it again,( and still feeling nauseous)

Someone recently pointed out the tiny hesitation as Gerry is loading the box into the boot.
it is at 4:48
He is going to place it on the right, but then plumps for the centre of the floor.
It is very quick, but noticeable if o play it a few times.

So why would his subconscious force him to do this ?
Now look at this.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

He was going to place the box exactly over the spot indicated by the dogs later that day, but did not.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 18.04.14 16:03

whmon wrote:I watched the Jon Corner video again tonight and was struck with the thought 'what makes you think KM is guilty? 'or words to that effect thread but couldn't find it in search box. In the initial thread I said I first thought they might be guilty because KM selected earrings to wear everyday, a mother would never do that .

The Jon Corner video though, she says that for the first few days 'YOU' wouldn't be functioning normally etc. Doesn't that mean that a person would NOT be able to select earrings?

Also, don't you find that she comes over much differently in this video, relaxed and flirtatious , as opposed to stiff and trying to be middle class in her other video footage. At one point she says she is a good parent, that she is not the issue but 'some pervert who was watching them WHICH ITSELF IS CHILLING'.

Sorry, haven't repeated her words verbatim but come on, the focus on the words I put in bold - your child is missing so what are your feelings? Would you be devastated and horrified by the fact that your child is missing? or chilled after the fact that someone had been watching you? Come on!

Yeah, such a narcissist

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 18.04.14 22:32

whmon wrote:I watched the Jon Corner video again tonight and was struck with the thought 'what makes you think KM is guilty? 'or words to that effect thread but couldn't find it in search box. In the initial thread I said I first thought they might be guilty because KM selected earrings to wear everyday, a mother would never do that .

I wonder who writes her scripts Whom?  Or if she is given free rein to write them herself?  Her interviews nearly always include a variation of 'we are not to blame, its the abductor'  The clip used from Crimewatch to promote the program, used a few seconds of Kate saying once again, that they were not to blame.  It seemed an odd thing to lead with, particularly from a mother who believes her child is alive.  Her priorities are clearly skew whiff, establishing the innocence of herself and her husband is uppermost in her mind.  It may of course be the way the clip has been edited, in which case it was rather mischievous to cut the film in that way, unless the producers thought it would it would gain the McCanns sympathy.  If that was the intention, it obviously had the opposite effect, as the anti FB groups and forums had a huge surge in membership.  I think eventually, all these interviews and statements will be used against them, and indeed become the stuff of every 'ology textbook.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon 18.04.14 22:38

I can't get away with the fact that in this video, not long after her child had 'disappeared' she seems to be chatting away as if she is having a cup of tea and a biscuit with a neighbour. She looks quite relieved to me, as if the worst is over.

All in my opinion.

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.
whmon
whmon

Activity : 545

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 19.04.14 1:37

She is being spoonfed by Jon Corner, especially about Gerry "the strong man".

I am still of the opinion that she was high as a kite in this video, that or rather drunk. As far as who let this out: I suspect kate listens to nobody when it comes to advice. The book and this video are good examples for that. I guess Kate thought: my make-up looks good let's show it. She can't imagine anyone would ever doubt what she says.

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo - Page 4 Empty 'broken into the apartment'

Post by worriedmum 20.10.15 23:21

Just posting the url for this so that you don't have to scroll back to the first page of this thread...

At 6.49 Kate states that the 'predator' had '' broken into the apartment''.

Why does she say this?

Don't the parents' statements to the PJ say that the patio door was left unlocked?

How and in what way was the apartment broken into? Was any evidence of a break-in ever found?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 20.10.15 23:30

there was no break into that apartment. No window or doors were jemmied, as had been said by the family of Mcs.  Not certain if it was K that told it to parents on phone or G, one or the other.  Some detectives went over to Portugal to check said  window of bedroom, not one sign of  a break in at all.  Pj said the same thing.  Petermac went over also at some stage to check if blinds could be raised from outside, they went up to a degree, but soon as left would come right down again and make a lot of noise, so its not successful to try to gain entry that way.  The only fingerprint on windowpane  was Kate's.  Hope this helps.  joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top