The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo Mm11

VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo Mm11

VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo Regist10

VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo Empty VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo

Post by Guest 20.07.12 14:08

Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner August 2007

[youtube][/youtube]

Thank you HiDeHo[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo Empty Re: VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo

Post by Guest 20.07.12 14:14

Who wants to start. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I find that video from Panorama incredible to this day!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo Empty Re: VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo

Post by Hummingbird 20.07.12 14:36

Yep really looks like a responsible caring mother worried and grieving for her missing daughter - not!

Can anyone tell what it is GM is loading into the boot in that box?

And why no matter how many times I stop it and look does it look like he has a rubber glove on his right hand (look when he has loaded boot and then is seen putting something into rear seat and puts hand on frame of door) Is it me? Or can you see it?

They knew the Police were coming that day the phone call tells us that so what is he doing?
Hummingbird

Activity : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by Clouseau 20.07.12 15:25

what a spot hummingbird ....Gerry is indeed wearing a rubber glove stop the vid at 4.54
Clouseau
Clouseau

Activity : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 20.07.12 15:32

Sorry but I cannot get the video to load, there doesn't appear to be anything to click onto nah

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird 20.07.12 15:43

Clouseau wrote:what a spot hummingbird ....Gerry is indeed wearing a rubber glove stop the vid at 4.54

Cheers Clouseau now at least I know I am not going potty!!

So, why would you wear what appears to be a rubber or surgical glove to load the car on the day the PJ are due to arrive to do forensic checks and why only on one hand? - and who is so concerned if the PJ have arrived that they have to make a call to KM?

Can anyone see what is in the box he puts into the boot? Why make such a big thing about putting that box in the boot?

Hummingbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.07.12 15:47

It is rather strange to wear a rubber glove to put a cardboard box into a car Shocked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 20.07.12 15:53

If she'd replaced the word 'child' or 'children' with the word handbag, the emotions displayed wouldn't be out of sync. As it is - goodness me!

I think in the video of the police there is a box of surgical gloves somewhere. Weird to wear surgical gloves to dispose of rubbish.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 20.07.12 15:58

I remember there being some surgical gloves in the villa in the bedside table drawer. Wondered if it was when Gerry started to dye his hair darker?
Still cannot load this vid. is there a link to HiDeHo's group of vids please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird 20.07.12 16:11

tigger wrote:If she'd replaced the word 'child' or 'children' with the word handbag, the emotions displayed wouldn't be out of sync. As it is - goodness me!

I think in the video of the police there is a box of surgical gloves somewhere. Weird to wear surgical gloves to dispose of rubbish.

She has no emotion tigger, how can any woman whose child has been abducted talk about her husband getting emotional when taking his brother and sister back to the airport, laugh? I would be unable to talk at that point the emotion would be too much to bear. I remember a family member dropping me at the airport when I had been to visit a sick relative and I was told after that the person who had dropped me off had broken down after I had left, I still can't talk openly about it without filling up!!!

Anyway back to the surgical glove. I have enlarged the video and it is 100% a surgical glove not a rubber glove. Which video are you referring to tigger? What are you protecting your hand from? (not yours tiggers - GMs!! LOL)

The box he places in the car has a white blanket on the top and a yellow string bag (or appears to be) are the contents yellow armbands? Is that why they make a big thing of filming that bit.

Not a very good film producer to not edit out the rubber glove mistake!!!
Hummingbird

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 20.07.12 16:16

candyfloss wrote:Who wants to start. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I find that video from Panorama incredible to this day!

Good God ! its really all too much for her is'nt it !!! , and good point trigger re the handbag , and what gives with the gloves ??? I am sure he was not using them to apply fake tan as my daughters do. What a great video and what a great idea to go back , it gives relative newbies like me a good chance to keep up.

I don't think KMC is a stunner but looking at her in that video , she looks great as I have just had a particularly hectic day at work and I look shattered!!!!!! responsible and loving mother oh please [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.07.12 16:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 20.07.12 16:39

Thank you Jean for the pm with a link that actually worked for me, don't know why I couldn't load it from the thread.
Kate seems very light hearted on this film imo, doesn't seem to have a care in the world. And the 'predator was watching' there may well have been people who knew you were all leaving your children, but not predators just people who knew you were a set of 'middle class'?? full of yourself tourists, who would have done better to leave the children at home with a loving relative than treat them like you did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 20.07.12 16:41

admin wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ah yes there they are, along with stationary items so could have been used for printing maybe, but no sign of ink on them. I always had the thought they were to administer sedatives to the children in the form of a suppository, a common route in children.

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 20.07.12 17:06

So they were up 'several times an hour to chechch ' and the sysyem they had 'werked wel fer uzz' .Right well thats all clear now kate. Why then are there so many differences in all the statements about regularity of the chechchs? Why did Madeleine go missin? Who actually chechched when and how? (Really) and why are you so relaxed and laughing so soon after she went missing? Why also would a predator watch your family and none of the others who had small children?

Thrre does not seem to be one iota of strain on her face. Also the accent seems to change occasionally.
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 20.07.12 17:11

Jon corner answers too quickly and with too much eye contact when asked about guiding.
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 20.07.12 17:12

Auntie P , full english , tiny tears husband !!!!![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 20.07.12 17:18

Full english? Which mother of a missing child could joke about food or anything in this way? Also would there not be a tendency for the wife of a man who lost a child to defend him if got upset? How are these things humorous to her given what we are expected to believe. The reference to tiny tears seems a bit dated.
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 20.07.12 17:22

anil39200 wrote:Full english? Which mother of a missing child could joke about food or anything in this way? Also would there not be a tendency for the wife of a man who lost a child to defend him if got upset? How are these things humorous to her given what we are expected to believe. The reference to tiny tears seems a bit dated.

I agree anil39200, they would/should have been supporting and comforting each other, not taking the pi$$ as she seems to be and finding it so very funny. And she is being very natural in this video imo even to speaking normally and not attempting to talk posh, she is completely at ease.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.07.12 17:24

I don't understand why they let this be broadcast. Surely you would get that cut from the film, after all it was their friend who filmed it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 20.07.12 17:24

I stand corrected the interweb tells me tiny tears is still available after 40 years. Been a while since ones gels were doll age.
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 20.07.12 17:30

Hummingbird wrote:Yep really looks like a responsible caring mother worried and grieving for her missing daughter - not!

Can anyone tell what it is GM is loading into the boot in that box?

And why no matter how many times I stop it and look does it look like he has a rubber glove on his right hand (look when he has loaded boot and then is seen putting something into rear seat and puts hand on frame of door) Is it me? Or can you see it?

They knew the Police were coming that day the phone call tells us that so what is he doing?

For me, don't know whether Hi de Ho intended it, it stalled at that exact point and I could see the glove. Why was he wearing it when he knew he was being filmed?

She was certainly over excited in the interview, as though she had received good news. Whatever it was, John Corner did her no favours whatsoever. As he appears to be an experienced film maker and a good friend, I can only wonder why he chose to expose her as a hard faced woman.

She complained that had she had "big boobs" there would have been more sympathy for her.

No chance. Any mother who says the first few days were difficult, is one hard nosed mare.

She could have the most generous breasts, rounded hips, wearing a nursing bra and a Kath Kidson pinny. Makes little difference when she'd supposedly recovered after a few days from her child being stolen. Callous in the extreme.

She also scares me, with her whoosh backhander and shake the child actions.

I noticed that as John Corner was a friend of theirs, he'd been invited to film the new YouTube "Missing Children" video? I cannot find that, or should it be "Missing People" which I can't find either.

From that film, it's obvious that the pair were already influential. One would think that John Corner let them into his world. On the contrary, it seems that they were the opening for him to better things.

So many have made so much, hanging on their coat tails, no wonder they all keep quiet. A sweet little girl is supporting a whole industry.

Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.07.12 17:33

Spaniel wrote:A sweet little girl is supporting a whole industry.

Indeed. Which is what keeps us here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 20.07.12 17:34

I think the semblance of normality and the affable nature of this interview actually chills me to the bone as much as the comment about 'how would that be our fault' the earlier point about the handbag was well made. It does seem to be a growing tendency in society in britain for some,shall we say, younger parents to.treat children like pets or fashion accessories. I saw a dog being pushed in a childs pushchair today while the toddler was made to walk! How long before we see the ambassador carrying a little doggie in her handbag to a public appearance. Ooops forget not keen on doggies is she?
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 20.07.12 17:37

Interesting image with that description spaniel....what is a kath kidson pinny?

Such images in my mind now;-)
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top