The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo - Page 3 Mm11

VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo - Page 3 Mm11

VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo - Page 3 Regist10

VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo

Post by ShuBob 20.07.12 20:20

tigger wrote:
ShuBob wrote:Aquila, I think it was a money-making venture cooked up by Corner himself and the McCanns. When challenged after information came out that he was charging for the footage, he claimed the money was going into the fund.

Jon Corner made a film about Maddie - a year on? The snow white one, which also has a number of questionable photographs in it. This was posted on the internet. I think the double icecream photo features in it as well.
The video above reminded me of that because both films are shot with a very 'kind' lens which blurs wrinkles and so on.
Jon Corner is also the person who gave a very suggestive description of Maddie, worse than the Payne one and that was pretty weird.

Ah, his dreaded Vanity Fair interview. If he reads it back and doesn't cringe at his words then he's a weirder man than I think he is.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo

Post by Liz Eagles 20.07.12 20:23

ShuBob wrote:
tigger wrote:
ShuBob wrote:Aquila, I think it was a money-making venture cooked up by Corner himself and the McCanns. When challenged after information came out that he was charging for the footage, he claimed the money was going into the fund.

Jon Corner made a film about Maddie - a year on? The snow white one, which also has a number of questionable photographs in it. This was posted on the internet. I think the double icecream photo features in it as well.
The video above reminded me of that because both films are shot with a very 'kind' lens which blurs wrinkles and so on.
Jon Corner is also the person who gave a very suggestive description of Maddie, worse than the Payne one and that was pretty weird.

Ah, his dreaded Vanity Fair interview. If he reads it back and doesn't cringe at his words then he's a weirder man than I think he is.

do you have a link? my brain's fried today and I don't know where to look it up.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13385

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 20.07.12 20:27

aquila wrote:
ShuBob wrote:
tigger wrote:

do you have a link? my brain's fried today and I don't know where to look it up.

Here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

“So beautiful, astonishingly bright, and I’d have to say very charismatic. She would shine out of a crowd, ”family friend Jon Corner says of the child. “So—God forgive me—maybe that’s part of the problem. That special quality. Some bastard picked up on that.”
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 20.07.12 21:09

[quote="ShuBob"][quote="aquila"]
ShuBob wrote:
tigger wrote:

Here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

“So beautiful, astonishingly bright, and I’d have to say very charismatic. She would shine out of a crowd, ”family friend Jon Corner says of the child. “So—God forgive me—maybe that’s part of the problem. That special quality. Some bastard picked up on that.”

Thanks ShuBob, ploughing my way through it now.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13385

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.07.12 22:33

Easy guys, I don't see anything wrong about Corner's words personally. Or the 3 year anniversary video particularly.

He seems genuine to me in the 2007 Panorama, unlike some of the others interviewed in it. Why is Philomena grinning? Look at Mrs Healy's reaction when Bilton asks what state Kate was in on the night of May 3/4 when they spoke - she doesn't reply for 8 seconds. I think that's very revealing.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Olive_Boyle 20.07.12 23:34

Why would someone so fastidious with cleanliness by wearing rubber gloves to carry, possibly dusty, boxes into the boot of a car then leave rotten meat and soiled nappies in it. That's what they said the smell/dna was, wasn't it?
Olive_Boyle

Activity : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by marxman 20.07.12 23:58

Olive_Boyle wrote:Why would someone so fastidious with cleanliness by wearing rubber gloves to carry, possibly dusty, boxes into the boot of a car then leave rotten meat and soiled nappies in it. That's what they said the smell/dna was, wasn't it?

I think Gerry is wearing only one glove, which

maybe a case of forgetting to take it off after

handling something before hand. Nobody to

my mind puts only one glove on intentionally,

unless of course they only have the one.
marxman

Activity : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Clouseau 21.07.12 0:29

is it me or what ? ............what about the glove ? anybody ?
Clouseau
Clouseau

Activity : 50

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - Kate McCann interviewed by Jon Corner - HiDeHo - Page 3 Empty Come on, let's not add more crap to this case!

Post by ProfessorPPlum 21.07.12 0:54

It's not a glove folks.

If anything it's a yellow bracelet that flashes by.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ProfessorPPlum
ProfessorPPlum

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by Oh come on 21.07.12 1:15

Clouseau wrote:is it me or what ? ............what about the glove ? anybody ?

It could be a red herring.

from wiki

A red herring, according to the Oxford English Dictionary (OED), is a clue which is intentionally or unintentionally misleading or distracting from the actual issue.[1] The term is mostly used to claim that the argument of another person is not relevant to the issue being discussed. In mystery fiction, a clue or lead that turns out not to be relevant to the solution of the mystery would also be a red herring.

Coincidentally, one of the books on the night table was mystery fiction. The Interpretation Of Murder.

from wiki

The Interpretation of Murder, published in 2006, is Jed Rubenfeld's first novel. The book is written in the first person perspective of Dr. Stratham Younger, supposedly an American psychoanalyst. Other events where he is not present he is informed upon so that he has enough knowledge to write and comment on them.
Oh come on

Activity : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Oh come on 21.07.12 1:19

ProfessorPPlum wrote:It's not a glove folks.

Prof plum . he isint wearing a glove when putting boxes in the car. Instead it's when he is at the side door.
Oh come on

Activity : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by One 21.07.12 6:21

I find it very disturbing like everyone says, Kate acting like a film star. To me it shows their thought process even then, they believed the public would be interested in their musings. I think it'd be hard for a genuine victim to stomach it.

But in another way it shows Kates emotional immaturity. She's acting like a child does when the spotlight is on them. Towards the end it brings to mind a child explaining who took the chocolate when it's really smeared all around it's face.
One
One

Activity : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird 21.07.12 9:04

Oh come on wrote:
ProfessorPPlum wrote:It's not a glove folks.

Prof plum . he isint wearing a glove when putting boxes in the car. Instead it's when he is at the side door.

Yes thank you Prof. Plum. The glove is definately visable AFTER this clip when he has put something into the rear seat of the car and puts his hand on the frame of the car.
It looks almost yellowy in colour and is def. a surgical glove.
As someone has just pointed out why wear one and not the other.

The box they are putting in the car has a yellow bag in the top and I think it looks like yellow rubber wrist bands and a pile of leaflets. Perhaps they were putting them there to make it look like GM was off out to hand them out to people in the area while wifey stays at home to look after the kids.
BUT as someone else pointed out why put just one tiny box in the boot. By the time you got where you were going all the contents would have come out! Surely you would have just put a box that size on the front seat next to you. THIS WHOLE PLACING STUFF IN CAR ETC AND DRIVING OFF (SUPPOSEDLY) IS SET UP.

So again (like Prof. plum has said) why the glove? he has to have put it on for a reason - because he was touching something he didn't want transference of OR he does not want his dna on things. Bringing us nicely back to the dna question again!
Hummingbird

Activity : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 21.07.12 9:18

I don't know, but if Gerry is wearing the same clothes as on the trip to Huelva, perhaps this was the preparation for going there. Jon Corner came with them.
The gloves are weird because it's not as if he needs to protect his delicate surgeon's hands, he doesn't do surgery. pray2

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 21.07.12 9:25

"Clouseau Yesterday at 3:25 pm
what a spot hummingbird ....Gerry is indeed wearing a rubber glove stop the vid at 4.54"

Just to be precise, the above ^ comment is what I responded to - and it is NOT a glove at 4.54.

If you meant a DIFFERENT part of the video you should have errrm...said so Chief Inspector Clouseau :) I will have a look at that other bit later.

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 21.07.12 9:51

Certainly does look like a surgical glove in that second sequence I'll enhance colors later and see how it looks.

Men and cars... Surgical glove to check the oil and water? You'd really want gloves on both hands for that..
ProfessorPPlum
ProfessorPPlum

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 21.07.12 10:08

I'd be surprised at anyone checking oil and water on a hire car. But then you'd think the same about taking a broken fridge to the dump in a holiday villa.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by Clouseau 21.07.12 10:26

Professor......... are you really saying you cant see the glove ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Clouseau
Clouseau

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 21.07.12 10:43

Clouseau wrote:Professor......... are you really saying you cant see the glove ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's at 4.54 when he puts his right hand on the pillar of rhe car. I think he is wearing yellow wrist bands, but I believe I can see a glove on the hand itself.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.07.12 10:44

It looks indeed like it might be a glove, when his hand is going OUT of the car, BUT it doesn't when the hand is going INSIDE the car. It just a split second, but then the hand looks normal and I see no colour differences between hand and arm. I think it is a trick of light, sun and car windows playing a role, as well as a possible yellow wristband.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.07.12 10:51

Châtelaine wrote:It looks indeed like it might be a glove, when his hand is going OUT of the car, BUT it doesn't when the hand is going INSIDE the car. It just a split second, but then the hand looks normal and I see no colour differences between hand and arm. I think it is a trick of light, sun and car windows playing a role, as well as a possible yellow wristband.
I agree, I have a better copy of the programme and just looked. I think you're right. There's definitely a wristband but I don't think there's a glove.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 21.07.12 10:57

For goodness sake: let's be clear here.

We are currently talking about two different clips. The first (at 4.54 as specified by Clouseau) is NOT a gloved hand.

But then I'm told you mean the next clip (which is LATER than 4.54). Having now watched this I agree it does look like a gloved hand.

The confusion is around the times given but be clear: we are talking about two different SHOTS. The first isn't a gloves hand, the second probably IS.
ProfessorPPlum
ProfessorPPlum

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 21.07.12 11:14

Châtelaine wrote:It looks indeed like it might be a glove, when his hand is going OUT of the car, BUT it doesn't when the hand is going INSIDE the car. It just a split second, but then the hand looks normal and I see no colour differences between hand and arm. I think it is a trick of light, sun and car windows playing a role, as well as a possible yellow wristband.

Whilst your analysis may be right, it is important to note that both scenes are NOT consecutive. If he was wearing gloves, he could have put them on/removed them between clips.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Clouseau 21.07.12 11:39

on relflection could well be a trick of the light and the wristband.....things were going so well
Clouseau
Clouseau

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 21.07.12 11:53

Well we have seen a clip of gloves in a drawer that also contained a marker pen and paper and paperclips, so looks like a stationary type of drawer and he was putting posters and wristbands into the back of the car so was linked again to paper. And he wears on his right hand, not his left. They are surgical type gloves, not household so are more sensitive for delicate work and are to protect either the wearer from some harm or what he was touching from harm or contamination. Just thinking out loud here yes . But why only his right hand?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top