The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Apt 5J: What 'Q' says about the GNR Search and Rescue Dogs - Page 2 Mm11

Apt 5J: What 'Q' says about the GNR Search and Rescue Dogs - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Apt 5J: What 'Q' says about the GNR Search and Rescue Dogs - Page 2 Mm11

Apt 5J: What 'Q' says about the GNR Search and Rescue Dogs - Page 2 Regist10

Apt 5J: What 'Q' says about the GNR Search and Rescue Dogs

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apt 5J: What 'Q' says about the GNR Search and Rescue Dogs - Page 2 Empty Re: Apt 5J: What 'Q' says about the GNR Search and Rescue Dogs

Post by Guest 30.11.11 12:39

"Concerning apartment 5J, the same may have been conditioned by the presence of people in the interior or he could have sniffed an odour that needed to be confirmed".

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id258.html

Is he saying that when his dog signalled 5J, he was aware that someone was inside it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Apt 5J: What 'Q' says about the GNR Search and Rescue Dogs - Page 2 Empty Re: Apt 5J: What 'Q' says about the GNR Search and Rescue Dogs

Post by Guest 30.11.11 12:49

This is what I can gather so far, but it's a minefield, as not all dogs are named in every manoeuvre.

handlerdogtypeblankettowelclothesblock 4beach
SilvaTimmyS and R
CortezSachaS and R
SousaKollyS and R
SousaCookieS and R
RosaOscarS and R
MartinsFuscoS and R
FernandesRexTracking
FernandesZarusTracking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 30.11.11 13:20

Coincidence that the person/people connected to 5J had a fondness for keeping rotting meat, the McCanns did which explained the bad smell in the hire car!

IMO they knew search dogs would be brought in as the norm and things needed to be done to throw the dogs off. They thought the 'abduction' theory would be believed so did not expect high calibre dogs (Eddie and Keila) to be brought in later. Gerry researched cadaver and blood dogs, for the sole purpose of trying his best to discredit them, instead they should of been extremely distressed at what the had dogs indicated.
Ollie

Activity : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.11 13:29

Quite !! or that was the excuse they gave to explain the bad smell.

I do not believe for one second anyone would vacate a holiday apartment and leave the fridge door open with meat inside. That is absolutely ridiculous on a grand scale. It must have been done deliberately.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 30.11.11 13:34

Stella wrote:Quite !! or that was the excuse they gave to explain the bad smell.

I do not believe for one second anyone would vacate a holiday apartment and leave the fridge door open with meat inside. That is absolutely ridiculous on a grand scale. It must have been done deliberately.

I agree Stella, if I even go away for a long weekend I make sure there are no perishables left in the fridge, not even milk which keeps for quite some time.
Ollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.11 14:05

I never really paid much attention to that apartment before, but now, I think it is highly suspect.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.11 14:12

Ollie wrote:Thanks for posting that Stella. So what were the dogs alerting to? it wasn't the rotten food found in 5J. Also interesting is that Eddie and Keila didn't alert to cadaver or blood in apartment 5J.

Just seen this post!!

As far as I know Ollie, there is nothing in the Martin Grime report to suggest he was even allowed into 5J, so it looks like Eddie and Keela quite possibly never got an opportunity to check it out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 30.11.11 14:14

Stella wrote:I never really paid much attention to that apartment before, but now, I think it is highly suspect.

Me too.....highly

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.11 14:18

Stella wrote:Apartment 5J of the same block was also checked as the dog had been more agitated than before as if there were a very strong strange odour there. It was stated that this apartment had been unoccupied for some time.

If that is true, the smell that would have come from that apartment would have been very apparent when the cleaner visited 5i, just next door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.11 14:21

jd wrote:
Stella wrote:I never really paid much attention to that apartment before, but now, I think it is highly suspect.

Me too.....highly

5J is on the opposite end to Mrs Fenn, which probably means a 2 bedroom apartment. We are still in the dark as to what Fiona meant, when she said they were the only ones to book a 2 bed, but all the others still got one. Is 5J a contender I wonder?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.11 14:34

Stella wrote:On 7th May the same searches were continued, being extended to to the entire northern part of Almadena to the site of Espojeiro and the verges of the EN125 until the Boi valley. At about 19h00 the undersigned officer, accompanied by the Commander, Officer Silva, took part in a meetings with the PJ Directorate, being asked by the PJ about the viability of giving the girl’s clothes to the dogs for the dogs to sniff again, and if by means of the odour inhaled, they would be able to mark an identical odour in one of the resort’s apartments even though its door was closed. With regard to this task, Officer Silva referred to the fact that the time that had passed would be a crucial condition for the dogs' work in obtaining results and that the entirety of the human odours existing in the apartments and access paths could make the dogs' searches very difficult. However, in spite of not being a normal situation for tracking, it could be attempted, whilst the operation should be carried out as quickly as possible and not directed towards one but to all the apartments in the resort, it being appropriate for the handler not to know which apartment was chosen, so as not the be conditioned.

From this section, I get the impression that they had to wait 4 days before getting permission to use the clothes!! Why would it take 4 days for the McCann's to offer up something so important as the clothes she was wearing that day?

There is also something going on with the wording there to make me think that they also had to wait to gain entry to some of the apartments. Why else would they need to mention about picking up smells behind closed doors?

We can also see that they were trying to make the new searches more significant, by addressing beforehand, the importance of not letting the new dog handlers know about a particular apartment !!!!

Very, very interesting indeed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 30.11.11 14:39

....that the time that had passed would be a crucial condition for the dogs' work in obtaining results...
....whilst the operation should be carried out as quickly as possible.....

The wording suggests they had to wait

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.11 14:53

Things are becoming clearer and clearer by the day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 30.11.11 14:58

I think I could make a pretty good guess as to owns apartment 5J!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.11 15:06

Would that be the tall thin man who made the block booking, who was seen out with a little girl thought to be Madeleine?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 30.11.11 15:20

I was thinking more of someone who has an ex-wife out there!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 30.11.11 15:24

I have been wondering if Robert Murat had any connection to this apartment, the McCanns are always saying the key piece of information. The reason I became interested in apartment 5J is that I don't believe the previous occupants/owner would leave rotting food in the fridge and the mystery of what the dogs were alerting to. Also the fact that Gerry was seen driving the hire car by the apartments when the search and rescue dogs were being used. That IMO is very suspicious, did he need to see what apartments were being checked? I think he was very worried.

Sorry have to keep editing my posts today, having a bad day. Didn't Mrs Fenn say she saw a stranger coming out of the gate by the McCanns apartment, would you have to leave that way if you came out of apartment 5J?
Ollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 30.11.11 15:36

I think so too. This could be the key bit of information.
Ollie

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 30.11.11 15:43

Ollie wrote:

I think so too. This could be the key bit of information.

The owner could be a big clue too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.11 15:46

Ollie wrote:I have been wondering if Robert Murat had any connection to this apartment, the McCanns are always saying the key piece of information. The reason I became interested in apartment 5J is that I don't believe the previous occupants/owner would leave rotting food in the fridge and the mystery of what the dogs were alerting to. Also the fact that Gerry was seen driving the hire car by the apartments when the search and rescue dogs were being used.

Where did you read about that one Ollie, that is news to me?

That IMO is very suspicious, did he need to see what apartments were being checked? I think he was very worried.

Sorry have to keep editing my posts today, having a bad day. Didn't Mrs Fenn say she saw a stranger coming out of the gate by the McCanns apartment, would you have to leave that way if you came out of apartment 5J?

No. The person she saw left from the rear of 5B. 5J is a first floor apartment accessed by the lift and stairs, located at the opposite end of that block.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 30.11.11 15:49

I think you are probably right Stella about Eddie and Keila not being taken into 5J! Said I was having a bad day, head is full of stuff today so not making much sense. It is the rotting meat coincidence that I cannot get my head around. I think it was put there for a purpose.
Ollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 30.11.11 15:52

Stella wrote:
Ollie wrote:I have been wondering if Robert Murat had any connection to this apartment, the McCanns are always saying the key piece of information. The reason I became interested in apartment 5J is that I don't believe the previous occupants/owner would leave rotting food in the fridge and the mystery of what the dogs were alerting to. Also the fact that Gerry was seen driving the hire car by the apartments when the search and rescue dogs were being used.

Where did you read about that one Ollie, that is news to me?
I will find it, but thinking about it now it may have been Eddie and Keila.
That IMO is very suspicious, did he need to see what apartments were being checked? I think he was very worried.

No. The person she saw left from the rear of 5B. 5J is a first floor apartment accessed by the lift and stairs, located at the opposite end of that block.

Thanks Stella, cleared that one up.
Ollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 30.11.11 15:57

Ollie wrote:I have been wondering if Robert Murat had any connection to this apartment, the McCanns are always saying the key piece of information. The reason I became interested in apartment 5J is that I don't believe the previous occupants/owner would leave rotting food in the fridge and the mystery of what the dogs were alerting to. Also the fact that Gerry was seen driving the hire car by the apartments when the search and rescue dogs were being used. That IMO is very suspicious, did he need to see what apartments were being checked? I think he was very worried.

Very interesting thread. I didn't know anything about this apartment until today. I can see why you guys think it's important. Apt 5J: What 'Q' says about the GNR Search and Rescue Dogs - Page 2 160807

It was Mrs Fenn's niece that made that statement Ollie.

There's a photo Stella uploaded of the block with apartments numbered in the library section (can someone please upload it for reference in this thread?) here: https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2213-block-5-apartment-numbers?highlight=block+g

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.11 15:59

jd wrote:I was thinking more of someone who has an ex-wife out there!

Ooh, I think we are possibly talking about the same person then. Maybe?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top