The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

100 REASONS WHY THE PARENTS BELONG IN JAIL/SHOULD BE UNDER INVESTIGATION - Page 3 Mm11

100 REASONS WHY THE PARENTS BELONG IN JAIL/SHOULD BE UNDER INVESTIGATION - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

100 REASONS WHY THE PARENTS BELONG IN JAIL/SHOULD BE UNDER INVESTIGATION - Page 3 Mm11

100 REASONS WHY THE PARENTS BELONG IN JAIL/SHOULD BE UNDER INVESTIGATION - Page 3 Regist10

100 REASONS WHY THE PARENTS BELONG IN JAIL/SHOULD BE UNDER INVESTIGATION

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

100 REASONS WHY THE PARENTS BELONG IN JAIL/SHOULD BE UNDER INVESTIGATION - Page 3 Empty Re: 100 REASONS WHY THE PARENTS BELONG IN JAIL/SHOULD BE UNDER INVESTIGATION

Post by Watching 17.05.14 23:01

Woofer wrote:Is that Matt Oldfield in black next to Rachel Oldfield ? (if it is he`s receded a bit and grown a beard).

100 REASONS WHY THE PARENTS BELONG IN JAIL/SHOULD BE UNDER INVESTIGATION - Page 3 159888

Well they aren't the Three Degrees, and they aren't Supremes, missing the sequins, a new band - The Deceivers?
Watching

Activity : 293

Back to top Go down

100 REASONS WHY THE PARENTS BELONG IN JAIL/SHOULD BE UNDER INVESTIGATION - Page 3 Empty Re: 100 REASONS WHY THE PARENTS BELONG IN JAIL/SHOULD BE UNDER INVESTIGATION

Post by Guest 17.05.14 23:08

Im really surprised to see Rachel Oldfield there. Where was she when the libel trial was taking place?

I don't think I'll ever get my head around the way the mc canns stay in the public eye so much.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 17.05.14 23:10

Brand McCann are wearing running vests promoting their own website.

ETA: this would be the website that still invites folk to hit a donate button, still puts out Tannerman, was initially funded according to the accounts at a cost of 37K GBP by donations from the public. The UK police are now 'investigating' and yet the McCanns still want your donations.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13385

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 17.05.14 23:22

aquila wrote:Brand McCann are wearing running vests promoting their own website.

Just in case Madeleine's out there somewhere and. having learned to read while she's been missing, she can see the link and now knows how to contact her parents to let them know where the hellish lair is so they can come and fetch her.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching 17.05.14 23:26

canada12 wrote:
aquila wrote:Brand McCann are wearing running vests promoting their own website.

Just in case Madeleine's out there somewhere and. having learned to read while she's been missing, she can see the link and now knows how to contact her parents to let them know where the hellish lair is so they can come and fetch her.
They'd run a mile, & ten million more if they got such a call from 'the grave'
Watching

Activity : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 18.05.14 14:10

MF77 wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
nobodythereeither wrote:What evidence is there for the answers given to questions 67 to 71?

Does the person who originally wrote these Q and As have some inside information?

If not, unfortunately, I think that including them just detracts from the power of the other Q and As, and that they would have been better off omitted from the (otherwise excellent) list.

67. Are they investigating ALL aspects of the case? NO
68. Have they been told by the government to focus on abduction only? YES
69. Have they come up with any evidence of an abduction? NO
70. Have they come up with any credible suspects? NO
71. Have they questioned the tapas group or parents over the case? NO

I agree above are just speculation and opinion not fact.

Thanks for clearing that up, I wouldn't want to have quoted any of it erroneously.

Shouldn't they really be removed, if they're not factual? It only damages our case.

I think "investigating as if the abduction took place in England" is not much of a speculation.

Plus according to Andy the parents the parents are not persons of interest, neither are the tapas 7

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 18.05.14 14:17

lj wrote:Plus according to Andy the parents the parents are not persons of interest, neither are the tapas 7

lj, that could just mean they are prime suspects! *runs*
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 18.05.14 15:53

lj wrote:Plus according to Andy the parents are not persons of interest, neither are the tapas 7

SHOCK HORROR!

DISPITE being the LAST 'people' to have admitted to have SEEN a 'LIVE' Madeleine?

Surely not.

DCI Redwood ain't THAT daft!

(Is he?)
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 18.05.14 16:01

They really have got a nerve. And it is astonishing that Rachael Oldfield is still prepared to still prepared to back them to the extent of wearing the same colored vest. You have to wonder what planet they are all on.

On the other hand, as others have noted - Never Giving Up is clearly the McTapas slogan when it comes to their 'campaign.'  Still running away, but hopefully no longer to the bank. I really hope people are not still donating to the Fraud, sorry I mean the Fund. 

I would be wanting to look closely into this Missing People organisation. Given the very high level of controversy surrounding the case and the fact that there is an ongoing criminal investigation, which has not, as far as I am aware, officially ruled out any involvement of the parents or friends, this is a bit off, isn't it?

Although everything since 3rd May 2007, and very probably long before, was a bit off when it comes to missing Madeleine. 

Have you noticed how, in the article in the Wandsworth Guardian, the woman in the photo who they claim is Kate McCann does not look like her. And, although wearing a pink bib, it has a different number - 311. The photo looks so unlike Kate, imo, that it is difficult to see how the mistake - if it is one - was made. 

Whereas in the Sunday Express article Kate's bib number is 212. And in that photo it does look like Kate.

Can someone else verify that or am I seeing things!
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 18.05.14 16:04

A bit like little blonde 3 years olds. All look the same !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.05.14 16:08

PeterMac wrote:A bit like little blonde 3 years olds dressed in pink.  All look the same !
in pink added by me, Peter ;-)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 18.05.14 16:13

Although 'others' were running for 'genuinely' missing family they must have been harbouring the 'thought', when they saw the McCanns, lining up at the FRONT(best 'pics') of the 'run', that 'if only almost £8 MILLION and guarenteed 'unlimited' taxpayers 'funding' in the future, and a 38 'solely dedicated' MET Police officer 'team' and Operation, had be allocated to MY missing 'family member' i might well have 'found' him/her'

The irony, not lost on the 'other' runners, i'm sure, is that it THEIR 'taxes' that are being used to find a single child who is SAID, by the McCanns ONLY, to be 'missing' in unexplained circumstances!

But how much of the McCanns 'taxes' are being spent on the search for ANY of the other runners 'missing' family members?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 18.05.14 16:23

j.rob

Wandsworth  Guardian WRONG (number311) (you just can't get the staff, nowadays)

Express right (number 212)

Just to add, WHEN was the last time an Express 'reporter and photograher 'covered' a 'local' charity 'run'

Perhaps they were 'tipped' off'

Did they 'report' on the Clapham Common 'run' last year, or any of the previous FOUR times this 'event' has been staged?

Must have 'got lucky' that the McCanns would be running in it, THIS time around!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by anneboleyn 18.05.14 16:29

The woman in no. 311 has got black nail polish and black shorts on. Kate Mccann has got light nail polish and blue shorts. I thought no.311 might have been Fiona Payne?
anneboleyn

Activity : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 18.05.14 16:32

anneboleyn wrote:The woman in no. 311 has got black nail polish and black shorts on. Kate Mccann has got light nail polish and blue shorts. I thought no.311 might have been Fiona Payne?

I'd say something like 'they have to meet up annually to 'divi up' the 'donations' as hush money'... but i won't.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 18.05.14 16:45

It occurs to me that the majority of the Tapas 7 are on nice big little earners courtesy of the NHS, jeanmonroe, but even in the most affluent households windfalls or payments in kind are always welcome, especially where there are children to educate and put through university.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 18.05.14 16:50

ultimaThule wrote:It occurs to me that the majority of the Tapas 7 are on nice big little earners courtesy of the NHS, jeanmonroe, but even in the most affluent households windfalls or payments in kind are always welcome, especially where there are children to educate and put through university.

And 'keep off' the INTERNET!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.05.14 16:50

Watching wrote:
Woofer wrote:Is that Matt Oldfield in black next to Rachel Oldfield ? (if it is he`s receded a bit and grown a beard).

100 REASONS WHY THE PARENTS BELONG IN JAIL/SHOULD BE UNDER INVESTIGATION - Page 3 159888

Well they aren't the Three Degrees, and they aren't Supremes, missing the sequins, a new band - The Deceivers?

Gawd, don't they just love being in the limelight.  Wish they would disappear (preferably in jail).  Put me off my Sunday roast seeing that pic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 18.05.14 17:01

100 REASONS WHY THE PARENTS BELONG IN JAIL/SHOULD BE UNDER INVESTIGATION - Page 3 159888[/quote]

WHERE'S Gerry's 'good quality FindMadeleine wristband'?

And KM's symbolic Portuguese yellow and green 'hair ribbons'?

WHERE THE FCUK IS CUDDLE CAT?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.05.14 17:17

jeanmonroe wrote:100 REASONS WHY THE PARENTS BELONG IN JAIL/SHOULD BE UNDER INVESTIGATION - Page 3 159888

WHERE'S Gerry's 'good quality FindMadeleine wristband'?

And KM's symbolic Portuguese yellow and green 'hair ribbons'?

WHERE THE FCUK IS CUDDLE CAT?[/quote]

Jean you do make me laugh.
But I am going to have problems eating for a week....
wtf is going on with gerry's thigh :puke:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.05.14 17:25

dantezebu wrote:

He's been 'shopped, obviously!

Don't know how posed this photo is, but try running on rough ground whilst gazing adoringly at the person next to you, and see how far you get....

ETA: No 127 is an undead ringer for Jonathan Rhys Meyers in Dracula.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 18.05.14 17:30

Looking at the PDF results/timings for Miles for MP it appears that KH and RO ran the 10k while GM and MO (although recorded as Gender F) ran the 3k with their respective children.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.05.14 17:34

Mirage wrote:Looking at the PDF results/timings for Miles for MP it appears that KH and RO ran the 10k while GM and MO (although recorded as Gender F) ran the 3k with their respective children.

Another genetic ambiguity to throw into the pot!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 18.05.14 17:48

dantezebu wrote:

-------------------------------------------------

Looks like just another case of McCann 'b*llocks', as usual.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.05.14 17:51

jeanmonroe wrote:
dantezebu wrote:

-------------------------------------------------

Looks like just another case of McCann 'b*llocks', as usual.
I'm surprised she hasn't got her hand down there
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top