The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

100 REASONS WHY THE PARENTS BELONG IN JAIL/SHOULD BE UNDER INVESTIGATION - Page 2 Mm11

100 REASONS WHY THE PARENTS BELONG IN JAIL/SHOULD BE UNDER INVESTIGATION - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

100 REASONS WHY THE PARENTS BELONG IN JAIL/SHOULD BE UNDER INVESTIGATION - Page 2 Mm11

100 REASONS WHY THE PARENTS BELONG IN JAIL/SHOULD BE UNDER INVESTIGATION - Page 2 Regist10

100 REASONS WHY THE PARENTS BELONG IN JAIL/SHOULD BE UNDER INVESTIGATION

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

100 REASONS WHY THE PARENTS BELONG IN JAIL/SHOULD BE UNDER INVESTIGATION - Page 2 Empty Re: 100 REASONS WHY THE PARENTS BELONG IN JAIL/SHOULD BE UNDER INVESTIGATION

Post by Constablekid 17.05.14 13:16

Another question - Did Kate and Gerry delete mobile phone data before the police arrived?
Constablekid

Activity : 122

Back to top Go down

100 REASONS WHY THE PARENTS BELONG IN JAIL/SHOULD BE UNDER INVESTIGATION - Page 2 Empty shameless

Post by angusallan 17.05.14 15:03

Constablekid wrote:Another question - Did Kate and Gerry delete mobile phone data before the police arrived?
Another question- did Team McCann suppress the evidence of the Smith family?  YES
angusallan

Activity : 27

Back to top Go down

100 REASONS WHY THE PARENTS BELONG IN JAIL/SHOULD BE UNDER INVESTIGATION - Page 2 Empty Re: 100 REASONS WHY THE PARENTS BELONG IN JAIL/SHOULD BE UNDER INVESTIGATION

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 17.05.14 15:06

Are the McCanns still insisting that Tannerman was the abductor on findmadeleine.com despite Operation Grange eliminating him? YES
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by 1soapy 17.05.14 15:41

Hi Woofer.

Aren't you depriving yourself of added evidence to use by not reading it? Hope the police don't do the same. Was quite surprised at this. It's not like refusing to look at a horrific death scene because you feel queezy, though as an investigator, (which you have demonstrably shown you are, and thanks), you might have to. I realize you aren't obliged, but still, am a little surprised. Be interested to know if others have likewise not read it. I have not read the vast majority of the witness statements and just relied, where need be, on quotes on here. To get a better picture though, I'd feel I really should, in order to really contribute in a greater way. Not a criticism Woofer. Your time's your own. Thanks for all your efforts btw, you are really helping.
1soapy

Activity : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 17.05.14 16:26

Woofer wrote:
aquila wrote:
Woofer wrote:"No. 9 Did Kate sit writing timelines instead of searching for Maddie YES"
Don`t think that`s right.
It's not right given the released files.
Is it right according to the `bewk`? I`ve never read it - to even touch it I`d feel dirty.

Kate makes no mention of the time-lines, either of them, nor of the revised and agreed third one on the computer at the later date.

Perhaps a wise decision, since she intended the world to believe that her best friend Tanner had not bothered to tell her of the sighting, and that her own husband also failed to inform her, and in fact took her on a useless wild goose chase the following morning, still not having told her, and therefore hindering her search. (?)
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 17.05.14 16:39

PeterMac wrote:
Woofer wrote:
aquila wrote:
Woofer wrote:"No. 9 Did Kate sit writing timelines instead of searching for Maddie YES"
Is it right according to the `bewk`? I`ve never read it - to even touch it I`d feel dirty.

Kate makes no mention of the time-lines, either of them, nor of the revised and agreed third one on the computer at the later date.

Perhaps a wise decision, since she intended the world to believe that her best friend Tanner had not bothered to tell her of the sighting, and that her own husband also failed to inform her, and in fact took her on a useless wild goose chase the following morning, still not having told her, and therefore hindering her search. (?)

It is possible, although I hadn't thought of it like this before, that Gerry KNOWS knows that Jane is a fantasist and inveterate liar story-changing-'patsy' and that any 'abductor' that she had seen going in one direction would automatically mean that there was (a) NO abductor and (b) that he was going in the opposite direction.

That's why Gerry had Kate leaping into bins and over hedgerows, because he knew that if she kept herself busy she would be able to answer future sofa questions with some conviction. Talking about convictions, when are we ever going to see one.
I do believe the PJ are serious and will not let this drop. The MET, well, given the recent exposure of its past corruption/records, that's anybody's guess.

I know that the list of questions above is reaching a wider and wider vociferous audience and these people will not let it drop either.
The PJ are our real hope I believe and they are keeping their own knowledge close to their hearts.

bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by 1soapy 17.05.14 17:09

Bobbin: Gerry had Kate leaping into bins and over hedgerows, because he knew that if she kept herself busy she would be able to answer future sofa questions with some conviction.

Sorry off task for 2nd time in this thread, but responding to a point of interest contained within it. Just want to add that this is a good point and one that I can imagine. Just shows how gathering info/pictures in the mind, based on case studies can and has no doubt continue to bring information that may add to getting a result.
1soapy

Activity : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 17.05.14 18:10

1soapy wrote:Bobbin: Gerry had Kate leaping into bins and over hedgerows, because he knew that if she kept herself busy she would be able to answer future sofa questions with some conviction.

And yet when asked, she couldn't remember her lines, and blathered on about being incredibly busy . .  rather than giving a long detailed account of the time she had spent looking.
Which leads one to the thought that it was not searching, but a 'stress-relieving" jogging session.
The TV interview pre-dated the book, so the ends could be tied up by 2011, to give the one example of "searching".  
And incidentally to prove, yet again in Exhibit KH 1, that she was lying in one or other account. (Sorry, VERSION !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 17.05.14 18:37

Hi PeterMac. I hope you are able to help me answer a niggling question I've had for some time. If the investigation concludes that the McCanns and their tapas friends have no case to answer, is the investigation obliged to give detailed answers (or any answers) to all the inconsistencies in their stories? I can't believe these (the inconsistencies) will just be left to hang even if a willing patsy is found!

Thank you  smilie 
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by stumo 17.05.14 18:39

Was Sky news contacted before the Police?  YES
stumo
stumo

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 17.05.14 19:00

stumo wrote:Was Sky news contacted before the Police?  YES

According to John McCann, they went to the Sun first:

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by stumo 17.05.14 19:04

OK, i'll change it..

Were the media contacted before the police?  YES
stumo
stumo

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 17.05.14 20:46

PeterMac wrote:
Woofer wrote:
aquila wrote:

Now, when you put it like that .......
Yep, he obviously knew about Tannerman by 6am (or whenever it was) .... yet takes K searching in ditches, behind hedges and in rubbish bins.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 17.05.14 21:05

Woofer wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Woofer wrote:
aquila wrote:

Now, when you put it like that .......
Yep, he obviously knew about Tannerman by 6am (or whenever it was) .... yet takes K searching in ditches, behind hedges and in rubbish bins.
Kate manages to tell us she broke into a jog.

Speaking of running, the couple have been running for Missing People today.

http://www.wandsworthguardian.co.uk/news/11220453.Kate_and_Gerry_McCann_join_hundreds_of_runners_on_Clapham_Common_for_Miles_for_Missing_People_10k/?ref=var_0

Candyfloss, please move link to a more appropriate thread if necessary.

There's a lovely photograph of Gerry but I don't recognise the photo of Kate.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13385

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 17.05.14 21:13

Aquila, thanks for the link.

Kate is wearing an identical pink top to the left of Gerry in the picture. You can just make her out.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.05.14 21:24

PINK. Were they, K&G, and Rachael Mampilly Oldfield the only ones to wear PINK?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 17.05.14 21:29

I find Gerry's statement on his t-shirt "Never Giving Up" quite ironic, really.
You can take that two ways.
Never giving up search for Madeleine or...
Never giving up to the police, as in, confessing.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 17.05.14 21:44

Châtelaine wrote:PINK. Were they, K&G, and Rachael Mampilly Oldfield the only ones to wear PINK?
There are better photographs in the Express article I've just seen.

www.express.co.uk/news/uk/476565/Parents-of-Madeleine-McCann-join-Claudia-Lawrence-s-father-at-missing-people-fundraiser
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 17.05.14 22:14

No quotes from the duo in the Express article despite posing for pictures.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 17.05.14 22:18

ShuBob wrote:No quotes from the duo in the Express article despite posing for pictures.
What a coup for Missing People. Claudia Lawrence's father and the McCanns united in fronting their business!
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching 17.05.14 22:29

aquila wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:PINK. Were they, K&G, and Rachael Mampilly Oldfield the only ones to wear PINK?

www.express.co.uk/news/uk/476565/Parents-of-Madeleine-McCann-join-Claudia-Lawrence-s-father-at-missing-people-fundraiser
Why? Why? Why did I look at the link - and Why? Why? Why did Mr take off the slimy green coloured t.shirt only to reveal that 'orrible 'airy bod?  Sick!  My evening now spoiled! He's not pretty in pink (he is pink, pink & hairy) or any colour!  Big wimp though starting with t.shirt on under his not so fetching pink vest!
Watching

Activity : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by wjk 17.05.14 22:32

That's not Kate imo, aquila.
wjk
wjk

Activity : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 17.05.14 22:39

Watching wrote:
aquila wrote:

Why? Why? Why did I look at the link - and Why? Why? Why did Mr take off the slimy green coloured t.shirt only to reveal that 'orrible 'airy bod?  Sick!  My evening now spoiled! He's not pretty in pink (he is pink, pink & hairy) or any colour!  Big wimp though starting with t.shirt on under his not so fetching pink vest!
This year's fashion is all about layering (pun intended) and if you want to stand out in a crowd you can't go far wrong with lime green beneath hot pink.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 17.05.14 22:48

Is that Matt Oldfield in black next to Rachel Oldfield ? (if it is he`s receded a bit and grown a beard).

100 REASONS WHY THE PARENTS BELONG IN JAIL/SHOULD BE UNDER INVESTIGATION - Page 2 159888
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching 17.05.14 22:55

aquila wrote:
Watching wrote:
aquila wrote:

This year's fashion is all about layering (pun intended) and if you want to stand out in a crowd you can't go far wrong with lime green beneath hot pink.

LOL 

Right Said Gerry?

I'm too sexy for my green shirt, too sexy for my pink shirt
So sexy it hurts,
And I'm too sexy for Milan, too sexy for Milan,
New York and Japan
But not for Mrs McCann

As long as he doesn't start shaking his touche on the catwalk - criminal!
Watching

Activity : 293

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top