The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann - Page 4 Mm11

Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann - Page 4 Mm11

Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann - Page 4 Regist10

Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann

Post by HelenMeg 24.02.14 15:32

Well all of this certainly is thought provoking. Better this than sitting hearing nothing whatsoever. 
Perhaps the tempo really is becoming more upbeat

Kate and Fiona perhaps
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann

Post by Cristobell 24.02.14 15:33

marconi wrote:
Cristobell wrote:Blacksmith is claiming the names on the ILRs are NOT Portuguese and two of them are women!

I know he is not popular on here but I wonder if he has some inside information?

Cristobell, I don't think that anyone is informed about the contents of the letters, excepted for the police themselves. I believe Black... is trying to gess what is going on. I also suspect the nannies. I think they could have helped to conceal the body, also because Amaral talked about the infantário. The PJ are keeping an irritating secrecy of everything and it is the law in Portugal.

In fairness to Blacksmith, he has given us some 'leaks' in the past that have proved to be true, although I believe at that time he had some sort of working relationship with people close to Goncalo Amaral. I don't know if that continues. The most significant snippet, imo, was a quote from GA, to say 'it is not going well for the McCanns'. This was just prior to the Portuguese opening their review if I remember rightly.

He has suggested previously that there is a mole in the SY investigation leaking stories to the press. That wouldn't surprise me, the task force are up against a highly accomplished media machine. This case is being played out on the front pages of the UK tabloids and a lot of people are jockeying for position for when the REAL news breaks.

Looking at the what the police must investigate to build a case, they have 7 years of media reports and hundreds of interviews to examine. The blatant obvious lies that had the sane among us, saying WTF, have been captured for evermore on celluloid and will return to haunt the starry pair as every reel, and every lie is scrutinized and analysed by REAL criminologists and Lie experts.

I am not sure why you suspect the nannies Marconi? They have never, ever, been put forward as people of interest, but imo, there is good reason for this. Should the finger be pointed at the nannies, people will ask why on earth the McCanns put their twins in the creche the following day, and indeed throughout their stay in Portugal.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 24.02.14 15:46

I am not sure why you suspect the nannies Marconi?  They have never, ever, been put forward as people of interest, but imo, there is good reason for this.  Should the finger be pointed at the nannies, people will ask why on earth the McCanns put their twins in the creche the following day, and indeed throughout their stay in Portugal.  
[/quote]

Cristobell, of course the police didn't attracted the attention to the nannies. It would harm the investigation.
Twins back to the crèche?  
The twin's life went on, a stranger abducted Madeleine and besides the parents needed contact with the nannies, checking how things were going because the concealing was improvised on the 3rd.

If I'm not mistaken, Pennington was working with very young children at the time. Perhaps their room near the twins' room.The McCanns often going back to the older children's room, another building, it would attract the attention.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 24.02.14 15:49

Cristobell wrote:snipped:-
He says NOT Portuguese Portia, which makes it more interesting still.  Are these people still in Portugual? Are we at a point where all interviews etc have be via the PJ - even if the people of interest are on British soil?  Are some of the witnesses not co-operating, indeed have some of the witnesses been made arguidos? 
My head hurts  spin

Cristobell, not Portuguese Blacksmith says!!  What if they were, say German or French, not living in Portugal - neither the Portuguese or the British could interview them it would be down to the home countries via Interpol maybe. If it was someone residing in Portugal but not Portuguese e.g. Robert Murat's wife then the Portuguese could surely interview her. And if they were English then, if living in Portugal, the PJ would interview them and if living in Britain then Scotland Yard could.
I agree about the head hurting.
Casey5

Activity : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 24.02.14 15:55

Is it about more than interviewing people though, regardless of nationality or where they reside ?  If, I were a part time resident in Portugal, or a past resident there, perhaps I had a bank account or credit cards etc. with a Portugese bank. Investigations into matters like that would require the agreement of the PJ, even if I were no longer resident there.  Would it ?
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 24.02.14 15:56

marconi wrote:I am not sure why you suspect the nannies Marconi?  They have never, ever, been put forward as people of interest, but imo, there is good reason for this.  Should the finger be pointed at the nannies, people will ask why on earth the McCanns put their twins in the creche the following day, and indeed throughout their stay in Portugal.  

Cristobell, of course the police didn't attracted the attention to the nannies. It would harm the investigation.
Twins back to the crèche?  
The twin's life went on, a stranger abducted Madeleine and besides the parents needed contact with the nannies, checking how things were going because the concealing was improvised on the 3rd.

If I'm not mistaken, Pennington was working with very young children at the time. Perhaps their room near the twins' room.The McCanns often going back to the older children's room, another building, it would attract the attention.[/quote]

I added more to this comment.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 24.02.14 16:07

plebgate wrote:
Cristobell wrote:
Portia wrote:BS: more than three people (not burglars!) to be questioned; at least 2 of them women

These can only be people AR/SY themselves want to interview or to have interviewed by the Portuguese => in Portugal

Now, which of the protagonists from 2007 would still be around in Portugal in 2014? 

Dr Goncalo Amaral is, that's for sure!

He says NOT Portuguese Portia, which makes it more interesting still.  Are these people still in Portugual? Are we at a point where all interviews etc have be via the PJ - even if the people of interest are on British soil?  Are some of the witnesses not co-operating, indeed have some of the witnesses been made arguidos?  

My head hurts  spin 

Hi Cristobell, I can understand why your head hurts.   Yesterday I read a post from you (I think it was you, apologies if not) which said that it looked as though BS was packing up shop and preparing to make apologies to Mr.. & Mrs.   

What are we supposed to make of it all, I don't know, but I don't think BS knows any more than we do although time will tell.  smilie

I sometimes wonder if BS has some sort of multiple personality disorder Plebgate. His writing often shows flashes of genius and lunacy simultaneously. When he is good, he is very good, but when he is bad, he is incomprehensible. Unfortunately, he also has a reputation for flouncing off. A couple of years ago, like a sulky teenager, he shut up shop and offered heartfelt apologies to Mr and Mrs McCann. I can forgive the flouncing off, we all get peeved at times, but I couldn't stomach the apologies. The child is still missing and there is no abductor. Even if I were subjected to a cat o'nine tails and thumbscrews, I wouldn't apologise to that pair.

I would not write about the McCanns if I were not 100% certain that they were involved in covering up Maddie's disappearance, because I wouldn't be able to live with myself if they were innocent. If he doesn't believe in what he is doing, why is he doing it? In apologising to the McCanns, BS was attempting to take a sly leap back onto the fence, discarding all of his own work (???) and coming across as a bit of a creep.

However, I have no wish to join in squabbles, particularly as we all fighting for the same goal. Blacksmith has produced some great stuff and has supplied us with some real background news in the past before it has reached the MSM. If he is right, then things are certainly hotting up.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.02.14 16:08

Sceptic wrote:Maybe someone has already stated this - but the only logical explanation I can believe regarding the burglar theory is that they are on the trail of the blue bag - and they need to confirm with the burglars what was in it as we have been informed by team mccann that nothing was stolen
Maybe David Payne told them where he hid left it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 24.02.14 16:15

Cristobell, perhaps the McCanns sued Blackmith, also demanding excuses.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 24.02.14 16:22

For more on the Irwins please see link

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3243-the-irwins
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching 24.02.14 16:28

How reliable Blacksmith is, I wouldn't know, but I quote from his latest:

" Make of that, if you think it is reliable, what you will."

To add a little more speculation.   There were two females who dined at the tapas restaurant on the night Madeleine disappeared.   Their table was booked under the name of Irwin.

Irwin is the name which has popped up during police interviews.   The tapas lot were asked if they knew of anyone by this name.   They all said they did not.

I have always been curious as to why they were asked specifically if they knew of anyone by this name.

IF and a BIG IF, the females named on this rogatory letter are in fact those who dined under the booking name of Irwin - Would they be witnesses?  They would most surely have noticed Mr & Mrs and Co in the tapas restaurant that night.

As Blacksmith would say - 'Make of that,  what you will'
Watching

Activity : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.02.14 16:47

Watching wrote: - Would they be witnesses?  They would most surely have noticed Mr & Mrs and Co in the tapas restaurant that night.
Or indeed on any previous night.  
Chaplins, anybody ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 24.02.14 16:57

Watching wrote:How reliable Blacksmith is, I wouldn't know, but I quote from his latest:

To add a little more speculation.   There were two females who dined at the tapas restaurant on the night Madeleine disappeared.   Their table was booked under the name of Irwin.

Irwin is the name which has popped up during police interviews.   The tapas lot were asked if they knew of anyone by this name.   They all said they did not.

I have always been curious as to why they were asked specifically if they knew of anyone by this name.

IF and a BIG IF, the females named on this rogatory letter are in fact those who dined under the booking name of Irwin - Would they be witnesses?  They would most surely have noticed Mr & Mrs and Co in the tapas restaurant that night.

Sir BHH said they HAVE the names of the suspects Watching, and putting 2 + 2 together and possibly reaching 6, those will be the names on the ILRs. I would imagine all the ex pats in PDL and the surrounding areas have been interviewed to death for the past 7 years. But regardless, I would be more inclined to look towards the McCann's inner circle. The guy who stored the hire car for them (whose name I can't remember, sorry) and the caring vicar and his wife. The kind friends of David Payne, who supplied the McCanns and the Tapas group with PAYG mobile phones on 4th May.

There was a huge amount of phone traffic on the night 3/4th May, and most of it came from Apartment 5A. While others were searching, the parents and their friends were working their way through their combined address books begging for help.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.02.14 19:01

Cristobell wrote:
I sometimes wonder if BS has some sort of multiple personality disorder Plebgate.  His writing often shows flashes of genius and lunacy simultaneously.  When he is good, he is very good, but when he is bad, he is incomprehensible. Unfortunately, he also has a reputation for flouncing off.  A couple of years ago, like a sulky teenager, he shut up shop and offered heartfelt apologies to Mr and Mrs McCann.  I can forgive the flouncing off, we all get peeved at times, but I couldn't stomach the apologies.  The child is still missing and there is no abductor.  Even if I were subjected to a cat o'nine tails and thumbscrews, I wouldn't apologise to that pair.  

I would not write about the McCanns if I were not 100% certain that they were involved in covering up Maddie's disappearance, because I wouldn't be able to live with myself if they were innocent. If he doesn't believe in what he is doing, why is he doing it?  In apologising to the McCanns, BS was attempting to take a sly leap back onto the fence, discarding all of his own work (???) and coming across as a bit of a creep.  

However, I have no wish to join in squabbles, particularly as we all fighting for the same goal.  Blacksmith has produced some great stuff and has supplied us with some real background news in the past before it has reached the MSM.  If he is right, then things are certainly hotting up.

Undoubtedly, 'Blacksmith' is a group of people all contributing to the blog. The style of writing is noticeably different from post to post. The obnoxious Antony Sharples is but one incarnation - his posts stick out like a sore thumb as belonging to him. It is also interesting that 'Blacksmith' often refers to 'himself' in the plural - "We at the Bureau..." is a phrase often used.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 24.02.14 19:08

[quote= It is also interesting that 'Blacksmith' often refers to 'himself' in the plural - "We at the Bureau..." is a phrase often used.[/quote]

Dee Coy, that is what is called in Latin: pluralis majestatis.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.02.14 19:17

marconi wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:It is also interesting that 'Blacksmith' often refers to 'himself' in the plural - "We at the Bureau..." is a phrase often used.

Dee Coy, that is what is called in Latin: pluralis majestatis.

Like the royal 'we'? laughat Hell, it's the double-bluff of the century! Blacksmith is Gerry!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 24.02.14 19:30

Cristobell wrote:
Watching wrote:How reliable Blacksmith is, I wouldn't know, but I quote from his latest:

Sir BHH said they HAVE the names of the suspects Watching, and putting 2 + 2 together and possibly reaching 6, those will be the names on the ILRs.  I would imagine all the ex pats in PDL and the surrounding areas have been interviewed to death for the past 7 years.  But regardless, I would be more inclined to look towards the McCann's inner circle. The guy who stored the hire car for them (whose name I can't remember, sorry) and the caring vicar and his wife.  The kind friends of David Payne, who supplied the McCanns and the Tapas group with PAYG mobile phones on 4th May.

There was a huge amount of phone traffic on the night 3/4th May, and most of it came from Apartment 5A.  While others were searching, the parents and their friends were working their way through their combined address books begging for help.  

I think the person was a builder who stored the car and was called Gherraty or Gerraghty or similar. I believe Gerry knew him.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 24.02.14 20:37

Okeydokey wrote: rotfl So...let's get this right...5 British families have gone to Portugal on holiday, had their apartments burgled, had their children sexually assaulted, had their complaints about these outrages completely ignored by the Portugese authorities...and then - have said NOTHING about such matters when they got back to the UK!!!

Well done Kate...very credible not.

I think the Express is just taking the p - choosing the most ludicrous claims to rubbish by appearing to support them. It must really p off the McCanns to have the Express papers picking up on these stories when THEY want to be in control of the news agenda.

I guess you might say the Express is in passive-aggressive mode.
 rotfl  rotfl 

Has she got something against Portugal, saying something like that in her book?

How comes she wasn't sued?
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching 24.02.14 21:06

Cristobell wrote:

Sir BHH said they HAVE the names of the suspects Watching, and putting 2 + 2 together and possibly reaching 6, those will be the names on the ILRs.  I would imagine all the ex pats in PDL and the surrounding areas have been interviewed to death for the past 7 years.  But regardless, I would be more inclined to look towards the McCann's inner circle. The guy who stored the hire car for them (whose name I can't remember, sorry) and the caring vicar and his wife.  The kind friends of David Payne, who supplied the McCanns and the Tapas group with PAYG mobile phones on 4th May.

There was a huge amount of phone traffic on the night 3/4th May, and most of it came from Apartment 5A.  While others were searching, the parents and their friends were working their way through their combined address books begging for help.  

Hi Cristobell,

If as BHH claims, they have the names of the suspects - those suspected of taking the little girl from the apartment? - and if as you suggest these are persons in the McCann inner circle, the creepy vicar and his even creepier wife (she's got to be creepier than him to have hooked up with him) creepy Payne & his pals (who have to be at best, as creepy as he is) are we saying - they harmed Madeleine are involved in her disappearance and Mr & Mrs know/don't know that they are?

Would be unlikely don't you think, that if these are the people involved that Mr & Mrs wouldn't know of their involvement?   In which case, IF SY are in fact about to pounce on these persons (though I won't hold my breath on that one) that pouncing on Mr & Mrs would soon follow? 

Would Payne have made contact with his pals, those who supplied him with the mobile phones before Madeleine's disappearance?   When did the creepy vicar appear on the scene.  If I recall correctly, he hadn't long been in PDL?

I think we could speculate until the cows come home as to the names in the ILR.  And how many letters have there been now, three?

As to Blacksmith, I'm inclined to take his blog with a pinch of salt. so many times, he makes statements, only later to retract them.

The police asking the tapas lot if they knew persons by the name of Irwin still I have to say, intrigues me.  They did not, at least not to my knowledge ask the tapas lot if the names of others who dined in the restaurant that night, meant anything to them.   Has to be a reason why they asked them about the name Irwin.

Peter Mac mentioned Chaplin's and of course, the other nights at tapas restaurant.   Mr is the type to spread himself about, loud - if there were two females, no matter their age, he'd be sure to introduce himself.   Police had something in mind I would say when they asked them about 'Irwin' 

[size=13.333333969116211] [/size]
Watching

Activity : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 24.02.14 21:31

Cristobell,

I would imagine all the ex pats in PDL and the surrounding areas have been interviewed to death for the past 7 years.  But regardless, I would be more inclined to look towards the McCann's inner circle. The guy who stored the hire car for them (whose name I can't remember, sorry) and the caring vicar and his wife.

Exactly what I think too, Cristobell.
Always did.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 25.02.14 4:13

marconi wrote:Cristobell,

I would imagine all the ex pats in PDL and the surrounding areas have been interviewed to death for the past 7 years.  But regardless, I would be more inclined to look towards the McCann's inner circle. The guy who stored the hire car for them (whose name I can't remember, sorry) and the caring vicar and his wife.

Exactly what I think too, Cristobell.
Always did.

But what about the international CW programs? If the ILR names are not Portuguese, then perhaps German or Dutch? Perhaps that will be the next focus for the red-tops?!
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 25.02.14 9:34

RE. BS flouncing off - as a poster on here once said - he has had more come backs than Frank Sinatra.   big grin 

I still don't think BS know any more than we do.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by kitchen 25.02.14 19:02

plebgate wrote:RE. BS flouncing off - as a poster on here once said - he has had more come backs than Frank Sinatra.   big grin 

I still don't think BS know any more than we do.
He seems to have flounced back again today.
kitchen
kitchen

Activity : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 26.02.14 14:41

It is a good and worthwhile article from Blacksmith this time IMHO.
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 26.02.14 15:17

The Blacksmith Bureau  BS thats for sure . spout enough and hopefully one thing you say may get lucky .

I gave him the benefit of the doubt until he said no National paper has anything on the McCann's . WRONG 

The ALLEGED !!!! swinging  allegedly there is a tape !!! . whether it is them i doubt [ seeing Gerry in the act ,would be enough to turn even the strongest stomach ] clapping  ,but probably somebody coming forward for cash . believe me if the dam of Highly paid lawyers ever broke , there are many people who will come forward . 

IT IS JUST FEAR OF THE LAWYERS THE " ALLEGED SUPER THING THAT CAN NOT BE NAMED " , AND NOW THE BROOKS CASE, THAT THE PRESS ARE SCARED OF .plus they are making money out of it in times of declining sales ,

Initially it was of the band of high standing people who had jumped on the bandwagon, the press were worried about coupled with the lawyers .Bad for career if you dare rock the boat and swim against the tide, with it being the first  Global " " crime " in the twitter social media age .

[it strikes a similar cord to Knox in the USA ] Nasty Italian's, Flee the country ,get Media campaign to raise money , national TV Ophrah , Clever PR campaign , now its we need all your help we are fighting this together . Brilliant . 

Unlucky for her it looks like Her Ex is going to cut and run . but she will never go back .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top