The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann - Page 5 Mm11

Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann - Page 5 Mm11

Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann - Page 5 Regist10

Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann

Post by AndyB 26.02.14 15:37

stillsloppingout wrote:I gave him the benefit of the doubt until he said no National paper has anything on the McCann's . WRONG
Care to expand on this?
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann

Post by aiyoyo 26.02.14 15:55

Anyone with a modicum of brain cells would know that every Police Force keeps Dossiers on burglars, no secret about it - that is basic common knowledge.
This story of an anonymous business woman claiming to know this is bunkum, showing Mitchell has lost his storyteller talent, as for story to be believable it has to have substance. This mickey lousy mouse tale is such a bad fabrication as it supposes this nameless and faceless business-woman-creature has a source for such info. And who might her source be? Surely not the Police!

Kate is the only other woman renting villa claiming knowledge of the files existence.
It's bleeding obvious Kate was morphed into a villa renting busy-ness woman. A part-time-locum ambitiously earning extras by certifying 6 corpses can be considered business minded I suppose.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 26.02.14 16:20

AndyB wrote:
stillsloppingout wrote:I gave him the benefit of the doubt until he said no National paper has anything on the McCann's . WRONG
Care to expand on this?
If i have anything to say that is important i learned from the 3a's days its best not post stuff . all i will say is whenever a major story breaks, there are always people who realise the value of information ' Tip Fee " . [ i don't really do news stuff anymore, not that i ever did much  , but hiding in the back of blacked out vans, putting bricks under rear wheels , [ Visiting Brothel's !!!! ] is a young mans game !!! but when my path ever crosses a couple of people who i know were out there initially, and since, both in Citys starting with L  ,i always ask a few questions . i always get the same answer ' We / they all know they did it , it's just proving it now " 

For Eg the press know the whereabouts of most if not all killers that are now at large . info is stored . even if it can never be used . due to court orders etc. [ its the same in this case nobody i have spoke to really knows what is going on ,BS wont get any info at grassroots, it would have to come from the very top . 

The more a story is in the public domain the more ppl add info to the party [ Phillpotts being classic reporters getting all sorts of stuff in the street for £20 a time ]  . BB stated in as many words that the MSM have not got any info on the McS that is totally incorrect . 

As in comedy timing is everything . even more so if political will is possibly preventing any punchline being delivered . that is the Million dollar question . which i do not know the answer , as i have said before , the Macs are nobody's, if Brooks can swing [ with her contacts and SECRETS ]  they certainly can , and judging by the poor standard of there witnesses ,it appears they are on there own .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 27.02.14 10:36

Last year the officer in day-to-day charge of the review, Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, said his team had identified 195 potential leads after examining a huge bundle of material.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2326108/Madeleine-McCann-Possibility-Maddie-alive-Scotland-Yard-identify-20-new-suspects.html#ixzz2uW3vG9U2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, 195 - 3 (burglars) ONLY leaves DCI Redwood with another 192 potential 'leads' to identify.

Shouldn't take DCI Redwood, with his 'slowly, slowly, catchy monkey' more than 34 YEARS to 'find' that lot!

Based on just 3 'burglar/suspects' = 6 months 'investigation'

Ergo, 6 'suspects' = 1 year's 'investigation'.

SO, 192 'suspects' = 34 YEARS!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 27.02.14 15:26

That's quite a depressing thought. I'm imagining in 50 years time when I am infirm and near the end, reading a small segment in one of the papers saying something like 'a secret dossier has come to light which proves the notorious mccanns killed their daughter.' By which point nobody will care or even know who they are anymore, and they themselves will have passed on!! I sincerely hope this won't be a Jimmy Savile type case where the perpetrator never gets any comeuppance or ever feels guilty for what they have done.
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 28.02.14 4:37

jeanmonroe wrote:Last year the officer in day-to-day charge of the review, Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, said his team had identified 195 potential leads after examining a huge bundle of material.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2326108/Madeleine-McCann-Possibility-Maddie-alive-Scotland-Yard-identify-20-new-suspects.html#ixzz2uW3vG9U2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, 195 - 3 (burglars) ONLY leaves DCI Redwood with another 192 potential 'leads' to identify.

Shouldn't take DCI Redwood, with his 'slowly, slowly, catchy monkey' more than 34 YEARS to 'find' that lot!

Based on just 3 'burglar/suspects' = 6 months 'investigation'

Ergo, 6 'suspects' = 1 year's 'investigation'.

SO, 192 'suspects' = 34 YEARS!

Oh Jean, you make my head hurt!

Your math is good but horryfying. Imagine how Andy would look after 34 yrs of operation grange!

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 23.08.14 19:06

IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:Is Kate getting in first when she mentions the bed and sexual activity ?

I do recall something relating to the Portuguese keeping back a list of known BRITISH pedophiles in the area at the time of the 'incident' at the request of the BRITS.

I wonder who they might be?

Gasper statements
CATS number/s
Holiday maker Nigel objecting to TM video-recording his three year old daughter playing mini tennis at Ocean Club that week

Matt and Gerry taking part in a creepy and totally unhelpful (in terms of 'finding' Madeleine) "reconstruction" of Matt's "final check" on the twins and Madeleine at 9.30pm in the 'Madeleine was Here' series

The frequent references to paedophiles in Kate's book

The claim by TM that it is likely that Madeleine was stolen by paedophile/s

Russell, in police statements, claiming that you worry about a small number of sick perverts "rather than a complete stranger". Or words to that effect

Jeremy Wilkins tells police he saw 'rasta-man' (later apparently identified by police as a fellow guest at OC and a friend of Gerrys) behaving suspiciously in the tapas  restaurant on Thursday evening. He later retracts this 'sighting'

Kate in her book claims there were a string of sex attacks on British girls on holiday in the Algarve in previous years. Which apparently tour operators had attempted to hush up. She claims that attacker locked the parents' bedroom door and even, in one case: "put on some of the father's aftershave in an attempt to soothe or deceive the child." Kate claims that the former British consul who told her about this: "thought that an immigrant construction worker had been arrested and released pending trial, which was likely to take place some years down the line. Unbelievable. " 

Where is the evidence for Kate's above claim?

Kate: "Gradually, my outlook was growing more positive and I was beginning to get past my early certainty that Madeleine must have been taken by a paedophile and murdered." (Madeleine, page 296).
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 23.08.14 19:12

Amazing how the words so  come out of the horses' mouths.

IMO
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top