The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns dispute DCI Redwood's dismissal of Tannerman - Page 2 Mm11

McCanns dispute DCI Redwood's dismissal of Tannerman - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns dispute DCI Redwood's dismissal of Tannerman - Page 2 Mm11

McCanns dispute DCI Redwood's dismissal of Tannerman - Page 2 Regist10

McCanns dispute DCI Redwood's dismissal of Tannerman

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns dispute DCI Redwood's dismissal of Tannerman - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns dispute DCI Redwood's dismissal of Tannerman

Post by tiny 22.01.14 12:13

The mccanns must be well protected to get away with this
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

McCanns dispute DCI Redwood's dismissal of Tannerman - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns dispute DCI Redwood's dismissal of Tannerman

Post by Rasputin 22.01.14 12:19

Come on Mr Redwood , fire another salvo ...I may be tempted to change my avatar !

Activity : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.01.14 12:28

They're clearly, by this appeal, inviting people to call the police with bogus, trying to force Andyman to respond. In my opinion. They imo want to find out what he's doing. May he not blink and not lick his Oreo cookie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.01.14 12:43

Unbelievable! I have also never seen this text before,thank you.

I think they are doing this as they are guessing Andy Redwood has also created a fictional character,just like Jane Tanners. I believe Redwood has found a suitable person and will be able to prove it in court, he is not stupid,he has seen the lies and excuses they have made over the years and will not let a case fall through over tannerman.

Every time I watch the news lately more and more is coming out regarding cover ups and I believe that there seems to be a clear out and clean up of this behaviour occurring.

Justice for Madeleine soon I hope.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 22.01.14 12:50

Rasputin wrote:Come on Mr Redwood , fire another salvo ...I may be tempted to change my avatar !

I'm with you on that one, Rasputin. There seems to be a whiff of desperation in the McCann camp. Otherwise we are in Kafka territory.

I am holding faith with you, Mr Redwood, by the merest slither, on the strength of this open defiance of the Metropolitan Police (of global renown). I will be first in line with the congratulations if you are cracking them psychologically. I have had a good bottle of fizz put by for the occasion so don't let me down!

ETA. I like it that the McCanns have "Contact us" at the top and contact the Met at the bottom. Gives you some sense of their out-of-control delusions of grandeur as well as undisguised panic. A heady mix.

Tune in for the next instalment of  "Carry on up the Kibosh"
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 22.01.14 13:10

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
marconi wrote:The McCanns criticised the PJ, insulting them, criticised Amaral, insulted Cameron and Theresa May, they criticised the British media, now they insult the Scotland Yard and Redwood, making enemies as many as possible.

Indeed, and it is completely outrageous to behave this way considering everyone but them is funding this farce. This awful pair need to be stopped, not only is it a disgrace but it shows they have no intention of letting justice be done.

If they are as desperate as they appear I hope the relevant protection agencies are clued up.
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice 22.01.14 14:07

At the very least this displays a lack of faith in the SY investigation.  Unfortunately for the Mcs, though this may be helpful in preparation for their future defence, it is going to alienate the British public.  The GBP may have been persuaded that the PJ were incompetent but will not accept the same dismissal of their own British police force having invested 10 million and counting.
Truthandjustice

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 22.01.14 14:09

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:I'm now convinced that at the very least the McCanns are working against Operation Grange.  This text makes no sense in the context of a white-wash.

It's an extraordinary update to their site. What an own-goal it is. It shouts of narcissism: you can almost see the smug expression as Gerry makes it clear that AR said "almost certain"... And so he "could be mistaken... "

But it's a dreadful error. As others have said, it makes it suddenly clear that the McCanns are not working with SY.  So, instead of broadcasting the 'new timeline',  focussing on the 'new' efits, and the 10pm sighting, they cling to the same old narrative (justifying it with the astonishing claim that AR was only "almost certain").  

A strange decision perhaps, but put yourself in their position.  If you are 100% innocent, and SY tell you that Jane was wrong all along, you wouldn't hesitate to get rid of 'tannerman' and rewrite your website. Right away and with thanks. This is 'new' news (for the site).  Why stay loyal to the 'tannerman' abductor?!   The only thing that matters is to help the search, and provide full support for SY and the entire newly discovered evidence.  

If however you are not innocent... well, now you are in big trouble.  If you PUBLICLY agree and admit that 'tannerman' was not the abductor then you most certainly cannot use him in the event of any criminal trial...  Gone is Gerry's alibi.  Gone is the narrative of Kate's book.  Gone all the events from 9pm until 9.40pm. No, if you are guilty in any way or fear a trial at any time, then 'Tannerman' HAS to stay.  No option.  No choice.
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 22.01.14 14:22

I'm so happy that more and more people are getting convinced that Operation Grange is serious. They are fighting for justice for Madeleine.
The poor child, depending on strangers.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 22.01.14 14:23

Bishop Brennan wrote:
whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:I'm now convinced that at the very least the McCanns are working against Operation Grange.  This text makes no sense in the context of a white-wash.

It's an extraordinary update to their site. What an own-goal it is. It shouts of narcissism: you can almost see the smug expression as Gerry makes it clear that AR said "almost certain"... And so he "could be mistaken... "

But it's a dreadful error. As others have said, it makes it suddenly clear that the McCanns are not working with SY.  So, instead of broadcasting the 'new timeline',  focussing on the 'new' efits, and the 10pm sighting, they cling to the same old narrative (justifying it with the astonishing claim that AR was only "almost certain").  

A strange decision perhaps, but put yourself in their position.  If you are 100% innocent, and SY tell you that Jane was wrong all along, you wouldn't hesitate to get rid of 'tannerman' and rewrite your website. Right away and with thanks. This is 'new' news (for the site).  Why stay loyal to the 'tannerman' abductor?!   The only thing that matters is to help the search, and provide full support for SY and the entire newly discovered evidence.  

If however you are not innocent... well, now you are in big trouble.  If you PUBLICLY agree and admit that 'tannerman' was not the abductor then you most certainly cannot use him in the event of any criminal trial...  Gone is Gerry's alibi.  Gone is the narrative of Kate's book.  Gone all the events from 9pm until 9.40pm. No, if you are guilty in any way or fear a trial at any time, then 'Tannerman' HAS to stay.  No option.  No choice.

bravo Brilliant post, Bishop Brennan.
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 22.01.14 14:49

WOW some great posts and a bravo to Bishop Brennan from me too.

Scotland Yard are obviously not being controlled by the McCanns, which must be driving them nuts. It explains the stricken looks on their faces during Crimewatch, I don't think they were expecting the Smith family e-fits and Jane Tanner's sighting being ruled out.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 22.01.14 14:49

Depending on which link you click on google...... this is the one not found via facebook but just by typing findmadeleine, you see the Tannerman sketch and the question have you seen these people ?  No sign of Smithman and Tanner sighting is first on a short list.

This is the text

Based or more recent information, the Metropolitan Police now believe this man may represent a guest at the Ocean Club who was carrying his daughter back to their apartment. However as it is not possible to be certain that these two men are actually the same person,

Apart from the usual massacring of the English language  [ it is the sketch, not the man, who represents a guest], this is NOT the opinion of Operation Grange. Redwood was much less equivocal with his ALMOST CERTAIN. He all but said TIE'd for goodness sake. Maybe he did not want to use police jargon on CW,  but he chose not to say that crecheman had been eliminated. I wonder what his motivation for his choice of words was?

the words rope and hang themselves come to mind.

He is much more clever than wee Gerry. Gerry's downfall  imo will be his refusal until the very bitter end, to acknowledge this simple fact.

Why have we not read in the newspapers that crecheman has complained and demanded that the sketch be removed?
 Or at least on the site that crèche dad has been in touch with a gentle reminder that he should not be linked to this case and that is why the sketch has been removed and an apology from the site for leaving him there.

Surely crèche dad has been given assurances by Redwood that he is no longer of interest and Redwood would be asking on his behalf for the sketch to vanish?

It appears that he has not done so and the Mcs must be wondering why this man is not bothered and why Redwood is not bothered about that sketch remaining.

Surely the Mcs would have removed him, for he [never mind almost] CERTAINLY would have been in touch if he existed.

Who is crecheman? Have fun working that one out, Gezza.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 22.01.14 15:51

However as it is not possible to be certain that these two men are actually the same person, .....

What ?

Despite the man's similar outfit and similar 6-years out of date child's pyjamas ?

Two men (twins?) in similar outfit carrying a child in similar pyjamas crossing each other on the street at exactly 9.15pm - how likely is the chance of that ?

They knew Redwood called their bluff and in turn they countered his bluff.

If it is not so funny, you would cry.

Redwood's wild card is matched squarely by Mccann's ace.

They let Redwood know the game is on, BRAZEN beyond belief, despite Redwood having said they are not Persons of Interest.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.01.14 15:55

E fits of Smithman have also been removed from their website....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 22.01.14 16:15

It's Gerry McCann at his disinformation antics yet again. I would like to see their website traffic reports because I suspect it is small by comparison to that of 2007. Is Gerry, the master of marketing, targeting a small audience or trying to bait the police? Just who is he trying to convince?

It all comes across that Gerry McCann is dysfunctional at the present time.

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

McCanns dispute DCI Redwood's dismissal of Tannerman - Page 2 Empty Re:McCanns dispute DCI Redwoods dismissal of Tannerman

Post by RIPM 22.01.14 16:23

IMO The Macs are not working against S.Y. and Redwood.  Redwood is working with them under instructions to ensure the Macs are not convicted of any offence.

S.Y. does not say they have identified Tannerman and ruled him out they say "we believe we may have identified him", completely different altogether.

S.Y have confirmed JT did see a man carrying a child about 21.15 thus enforcing the Macs version of events and confirming Tanner as a very reliable witness.  If the Macs were ever charged with anything their defence team would ask for details of créche man, this S.Y could not provide, as he does not exist.

Redwood would have to admit under oath, créche man is a fabrication and a lie and would undermine anything else put forward against the Macs. Any legal case would collapse.  Operation Grange is a complete whitewash tinged with pink.

Redwood is a very small cog in a very big machine to ensure the Macs will not face charges.  If the Met seriously believe JT saw a man at 21.15 carrying a child as they state on their official website, 'Keystone Cops' should come to mind.
RIPM

Activity : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 22.01.14 16:44

Im on the side of a whitewash,just cant see why its taking redwood so long though
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 22.01.14 16:50

Been out for a long walk with this humming away in the back of my mind. Like everyone, I wonder about machinations behind the scenes. There are times when I really want to believe AR is fighting MM's corner. I hope so.

It is understandable,given almost seven years of the McCanns having it their own way, that people, myself included, have become highly cynical. I am by no means out of the woods in that respect. But this looks to be a watershed moment whichever view you take of the McCanns' blatant defiance of the Metropolitan police investigation.

The conclusion I am increasingly reaching is that there are major warring factions behind the screen of the Mc case. We all know what the Independent had on its front page a week or two back and that is where I think the battleground may lie. It's nothing more than a gut instinct, and all,of course,in my opinion only.

In any event, the McCanns are exhibiting bizarre behaviour which can only count against them in the long run. They will never live their behaviour down and will spend the rest of their lives deservedly trapped in their web of lies and deceit.. Hardly a life,when all said and done is it? Especially when people start the distancing game; which they already have and will continue to do.
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 22.01.14 17:26

Even if the McC think there is still a possibiltiy that tannerman and crecheman are not one and the same after all this time 
with no results they would give Smithman top billing even if only to try and move things forward
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 22.01.14 18:02

PeterMac wrote:Trying to post up the screen shot of the Met's site but it won't let me.

However below the photofit of Tannerman it clearly states
"Man now identified by Operation Grange."
It is difficult for a group of police officers to be more clear than that.
And difficult for anyone to understand how the McCanns can get away with accusing Grange and DCI redwood of lying.

Equally difficult for anyone to understand how they have the braze neck to defy Grange.
Any potential donor reading that would know they're taking the piss and mocking the investigation.
That's enough to deter people from donating.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 22.01.14 18:10

No e- fits or sketches on the site when I clicked on the link and I have only seen Smithman via FB page.

The text below is still there, however, and is rather cheeky given their promotion of Tannerman after Redwood's statement.

Thursday, 24 October 2013
We are very pleased that the investigation to find our missing daughter Madeleine has officially been reopened in Portugal. We hope that this will finally lead to her being found and the discovery of who is responsible for this crime.
We once again urge any member of the public who may have information relating to Madeleine's abduction to contact the police in Portugal or the UK.
Please be patient and respect the work of the police as they endeavour to find the answers we so desperately need. In particular, we request that the media consider carefully Madeleine’s safety and the integrity of the investigation in their reporting.

Hoe did they apply that to their site?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 22.01.14 18:27

russiandoll wrote:No e- fits or sketches on the site when I clicked on the link and I have only seen Smithman via FB page.

The text below is still there, however, and is rather cheeky given their promotion of Tannerman after Redwood's statement.

We are very pleased that the investigation to find our missing daughter Madeleine has officially been reopened in Portugal. We hope that this will finally lead to her being found and the discovery of who is responsible for this crime.
We once again urge any member of the public who may have information relating to Madeleine's abduction to contact the police in Portugal or the UK.
Please be patient and respect the work of the police as they endeavour to find the answers we so desperately need. In particular, we request that the media consider carefully Madeleine’s safety and the integrity of the investigation in their reporting.

They urged public to be patient ?  in what respect ?  In the search for Madeleine ?
 Or in people's eagerness to know when the Police are going to drag them to the dock ?

Not only they have a message for the Public they also issued a warning message to the Media. The flaming cheeks of this pair of arrogant twats.

Seems they are in no hurry to recover Madeleine.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 22.01.14 18:34

aiyoyo wrote:
russiandoll wrote:No e- fits or sketches on the site when I clicked on the link and I have only seen Smithman via FB page.

Please be patient and respect the work of the police as they endeavour to find the answers we so desperately need. In particular, we request that the media consider carefully Madeleine’s safety and the integrity of the investigation in their reporting.

They urged public to be patient ?  in what respect ?  In the search for Madeleine ?
 Or in people's eagerness to know when the Police are going to drag them to the dock ?

Not only they have a message for the Public they also issued a warning message to the Media. The flaming cheeks of this pair of arrogant twats.

It's completely infuriating isn't it? Each time they do/say anything it just leaves you agog with the sheer nerve of the arrogance.

A bit like this…

banghead  Hissyfit  :wtf2:  shout

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 22.01.14 18:45

DAILY MIRROR FRONT PAGE 28 DECEMBER 2013
TANNERMAN IS SHOWN WALKING IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION TO JANE TANNERS SIGHTING
McCanns dispute DCI Redwood's dismissal of Tannerman - Page 2 Mirror-1-329x437

The same article is still on the Mirror website but now Tannerman is back to walking in the direction Tanner claimed.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/editors-picks/madeleine-mccann-bungling-police-prime-2965027#.Ut_sc_9FBlY
McCanns dispute DCI Redwood's dismissal of Tannerman - Page 2 Bundleman

Saturday, 28 December 2013
"Maddy Cops Prime Suspect Blunder"

The innocent dad came forward in 2007 but mistakenly remained the main focus of the hunt until this year when Scotland Yard detectives tracked him down. Bungling police had the details of the “main suspect” in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann for SIX YEARS without realising. The innocent dad came forward in 2007 to say he was the person seen carrying a child in Portugal at the time the three-year-old vanished. But the information was overlooked and the British holidaymaker remained the main focus of the hunt until this year when Scotland Yard detectives finally tracked him down. The revelation will be a blow to Madeleine’s parents, Kate and Gerry, as they endure a seventh Christmas without their oldest daughter. The unnamed dad – spotted in the Praia da Luz resort by McCann family friend Jane Tanner at 9.15pm – was among a number of British witnesses who completed questionnaires for Leicestershire police six years ago.

He is understood to have provided a detailed description of his movements on the night, including the fact he had picked up his own two-year-old daughter from a crèche close to where Madeleine vanished. But his ‘alibi’ was only looked at this year. A source said: “He had been clear then that he had picked her up at around the time of the sighting but for whatever reason he was not eliminated as a suspect. The fact the details of the prime suspect have been known all along doesn’t look good.”
Following Madeleine’s disappearance, Leicestershire police were responsible for collating all UK-based inquiries at the request of the Portuguese authorities. It is not clear if the questionnaires were analysed by the British force or simply forwarded to Portugal.

Ms Tanner, a close friend of Kate and Gerry, previously told officers that she saw the dark-haired man carrying away a child wearing pink floral pyjamas at 9.15pm on May 3, 2007. One of the so-called “Tapas Seven”, she had been dining with the McCanns in a nearby restaurant when their daughter went missing. Her sighting meant that from 2007 onwards, Portuguese and British police presumed any abduction most probably took place between 8.30pm, when the McCanns went to dinner, and 9.15pm. The realisation that it was a false lead has shifted detectives’ focus on to a later sighting at 10pm when an Irish family reported seeing a man walking towards the beach carrying a blonde girl in pyjamas.

The revelation was described by DCI Andy Redwood, the Met officer leading the new investigation called Operation Grange, as a “revelation moment” when it was finally made by his team. DCI Redwood said in October: “Our focus in terms of understanding what happened on the night of May 3 has now given us a shift of emphasis. We are almost certain that the man seen by Jane Tanner is not Madeleine’s abductor. “It takes us through to a position at 10pm when we see another man who is walking towards the ocean, close by to the apartment, with a young child in his arms.” The innocent dad agreed to be pictured in the clothes he wore in Praia da Luz at the time to prove he was the man in the police sketch previously seen as key to cracking the case. His two-year-old’s pink pyjamas, which were described by Ms Tanner, were also brought to Scotland Yard to help prove his innocence.

The new prime suspect was spotted by Martin Smith from Drogheda, Co Louth, as he returned to his apartment in Praia da Luz about 9.50pm. He saw a British-looking man carrying a motionless, barefoot girl in pyjamas. Madeleine was noted to be missing by Kate at 10pm. The Smith family provided two efit images of the man more than five years ago. However, the sighting was viewed as too late to be significant because of Ms Tanner’s sighting– which is why the efits were only released publicly in a Crimewatch appeal broadcast in October. Detectives from Scotland Yard’s Operation Grange said they received an  “overwhelming response” from viewers. The programme featured a new reconstruction of the hours leading up to the three-year-old’s abduction. In a statement, Kate and Gerry said at the time: “We are absolutely delighted with the overwhelming public response to Crimewatch. We know that the public desperately want to help the search for Madeleine. We are genuinely hopeful that one or more of these responses will lead to a major breakthrough in the investigation.”

They added: “If anyone was in Praia da Luz around the time of Madeleine’s abduction and has not spoken to the Metropolitan Police, or if they know who any of the Efits might be, please have the courage to come forward and speak to the police in confidence.” More than 1,000 people have come forward with fresh information and several named the same man as the prime suspect. Leicestershire Police yesterday refused to comment on the latest revelations. A spokeswoman said: “The disappearance of Madeleine McCann is being investigated by the Metropolitan Police and it would be inappropriate for us to comment.” [We'll publish our comments on our website instead  winkwink ]
A Scotland Yard spokesman said: “We are not giving a running commentary.” A spokesman for the McCann’s last night declined to comment saying it is “a matter for Operation Grange.”
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 22.01.14 18:55

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

It's completely infuriating isn't it? Each time they do/say anything it just leaves you agog with the sheer nerve of the arrogance.

A bit like this…

banghead  Hissyfit  :wtf2:  shout

We take it they're waiting patiently for this to happen "We hope that this will finally lead to her being found and the discovery of who is responsible for this crime."

They can wait till kingdom cometh and it won't happen!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top