The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 21 Mm11

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 21 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 21 Mm11

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 21 Regist10

3 Prime Suspects Identified

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 21 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by bobbin 20.01.14 13:15

Mirage wrote:
aquila wrote:
Mirage wrote:
watendlath wrote:
mysterion wrote:I`m pretty sure such things have happened in the past. The sight of a body has sent burglars fleeing the premises because, quite wisely, they don`t want the association. Or maybe I`ve seen too many crime dramas.

If Redwood really is  pursuing this burglar thing then it's he who has been watching too many crime dramas.

He should get down to some proper detective work...some homework on cadaver dogs would be a good place to start.

And what better place to start than Edinburgh where the police are doing a textbook job? They sent a Springer Spaniel in yesterday.  I don't imagine it was there for the good of its health.

The big question is: why is a sniffer dog used in Edinburgh; yet in London, the findings of the sniffer dogs in PdL remain hidden under a pile of unreconstructed piffle about three burglars. Also, why the big build up to a "revelatory moment" on CW with unprecedented trailers and then, tah-dah......... a big fat nothing? I have never known any investigating police force to ramp up public expectation to these levels, let alone disappear off the radar after a major appeal. Factor in the failure to order the Mcs to remove the eliminated Tannerman from their website (remember, they are currently suing GA for 1.2 million euros for  hindering the search) and what can anyone say but this is truly astonishing stuff. Meanwhile the public is paying for this to the tune of millions while the Mcs continue begging the public for money. What's going on?
Perhaps Scotland Yard have run out of springer spaniels and are favouring an Old English sheepdog whose area of expertise lies in the medium of paint.

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 21 Dulux_1779206c1

rotfl 
That fringe makes me think of 'pinkie'.
It's not him in disguise is it, now officially in charge off the whitewash which he has been touting for the last almost 7 years ?
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 20.01.14 14:06

"Claims were made that bugged phone calls between the McCanns and their friends have convinced police their daughter is dead."
Daily mail 2007.

Is this in the PJ files?
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.01.14 14:39

aquila wrote:
Perhaps Scotland Yard have run out of springer spaniels and are favouring an Old English sheepdog whose area of expertise lies in the medium of paint.

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 21 Dulux_1779206c1

lol  Aquila, that's fantastic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 20.01.14 16:35

Mirage wrote:
watendlath wrote:
mysterion wrote:I`m pretty sure such things have happened in the past. The sight of a body has sent burglars fleeing the premises because, quite wisely, they don`t want the association. Or maybe I`ve seen too many crime dramas.

If Redwood really is  pursuing this burglar thing then it's he who has been watching too many crime dramas.

He should get down to some proper detective work...some homework on cadaver dogs would be a good place to start.

And what better place to start than Edinburgh where the police are doing a textbook job? They sent a Springer Spaniel in yesterday.  I don't imagine it was there for the good of its health.

The big question is: why is a sniffer dog used in Edinburgh; yet in London, the findings of the sniffer dogs in PdL remain hidden under a pile of unreconstructed piffle about three burglars. Also, why the big build up to a "revelatory moment" on CW with unprecedented trailers and then, tah-dah......... a big fat nothing? I have never known any investigating police force to ramp up public expectation to these levels, let alone disappear off the radar after a major appeal. Factor in the failure to order the Mcs to remove the eliminated Tannerman from their website (remember, they are currently suing GA for 1.2 million euros for  hindering the search) and what can anyone say but this is truly astonishing stuff. Meanwhile the public is paying for this to the tune of millions while the Mcs continue begging the public for money. What's going on?
Truly astonishing stuff indeed, Mirage.   I sometimes find the whole McCann saga surreal - I have to pinch myself to remember that I'm not dreaming it and it isn't a work of fiction I read sometime, somewhere.

It will be interesting to see whether any court proceedings in the Kular case make reference to the use of specially trained dogs and their findings as the work these amazing canines do is generally unacknowledged by the judicial process of England/Wales.

As for 'what's going on', it seems to me the McCanns' worst nightmares are on the brink of coming true.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion 20.01.14 16:53

Work of fiction - It would never be published because it lacks plausibility.
mysterion

Activity : 403

Back to top Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 21 Empty Madeleine McCann: Three Burglars to be Questioned in Portugal

Post by sharonl 20.01.14 22:28

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 21 18502911

Police are searching for three men in Portugal in connection with the disappearance of U.K. girl Madeleine “Maddy” McCann, who vanished nearly seven years ago.
U.K. police last week were on their way to question three men who may know something about McCann, a British toddler who disappeared during a family vacation at a Portuguese resort in 2007.
McCann’s case was reopened in 2011, and officials are trying to follow new leads to find the girl, who if still alive, would be 10 years old.
Police are to question three burglars who raided locations in coastal town of Praia da Luz, said the Daily Mirror.
The Crown Prosecution Service said it sent an International Letter of Request to Portuguese officials to arrest the three.
“The letter is a significant development. It is necessary for British police to request the Portuguese authorities allow them to operate on their turf,” a spokesperson for Madeleine’s parents Kate and Gerry told the Mirror. “It means they have the intention of arresting and interviewing X, Y or Z. We don’t know who they have their sights on but it’s likely it is the burglars.”
The spokesperson added: “Whether the Portuguese will cooperate remains to be seen. It is a very sensitive issue with differences they have had. Police want to be given a chance to arrest key suspects. It doesn’t prove they have Madeleine but it will rule them in or out of the investigation and that is important.”
In the letter, the Crown Prosecution Service wrote that “requests for evidence which require a judicial oversight and/or involve a degree of coercion or invasion of privacy usually require a letter of request,” reported the BBC.
Last year, Portuguese police reopened their investigation into the case.
The Portugal case is running separate from the U.K. investigation, but British officials want the two teams to work together.

Read more: http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/461074-madeleine-mccann-three-burglars-to-be-questioned-in-portugal/#ixzz2qytD2FWj
Follow us: @EpochTimes on Twitter | epochtimes on Facebook
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 20.01.14 23:00

I have to ask, since kate claims she was attacked by a dog, did it bite her and if so did it break the skin?

If so did she have raabies vaccinations?

If she didn't why not

if she did why no mention in her book?

Is the alleged attack by dog(s) obviously attracted by her new pink sneakers an explanation  as to why blood might be found on the sneaker, an item of clothing or elsewhere in the apartment or hire car?

Remember the pink princess said there was an expalanation for anything found or not found.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 20.01.14 23:10

Point well made, Hobs, but I suspect 'twas more likely Kate that bit the dog, or killed it with a kick from her new pink sneaker clad foot, which resulted in unsightly and inconvenient microscopic blood spatter on a pair of running shoes and clothing she has most probably long since discarded.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmied_Shatter 21.01.14 7:16

mysterion wrote:Work of fiction - It would never be published because it lacks plausibility.

Well they did publish KMs bewk of nonsensical fiction. In it I believe they libeled Clement Freud by referring to him joking about the dogs reactions. One bark for yes and two barks for no IMMMSMC. I met the man many years ago, a very astute quick thinker was my impression, not easily taken in IMHO. Sadly he is no longer able to comment so we have to believe the KM version of events.
 new wail 
Jemmied_Shatter

Activity : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 21.01.14 10:46

It would be good to have a thread purely for "things the Mcs want known, and why".  For example :-

1. Madeleine asked on the Thursday morning `why didn`t you come when Sean and I were crying`

2. Sean eating sea bass

3. Kate bitten by dog

4. The tea stain on Madeleine`s pyjamas
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy 21.01.14 11:01

Woofer wrote:It would be good to have a thread purely for "things the Mcs want known, and why".  For example :-

1. Madeleine asked on the Thursday morning `why didn`t you come when Sean and I were crying`

2. Sean eating sea bass

3. Kate bitten by dog

Good idea, I would like to add -
5. The drunk man they picked up on the way home one night.
MissDaisy

Activity : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 21.01.14 11:54

MissDaisy wrote:
Woofer wrote:It would be good to have a thread purely for "things the Mcs want known, and why".  For example :-

2. Sean eating sea bass

3. Kate bitten by dog

Good idea, I would like to add -
5. The drunk man they picked up on the way home one night.

ok - started new thread about this in Debate section.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 21 Empty PAYG mobile phones

Post by G-Unit 29.12.14 14:36

Dianne Webster was phoned by Dave Middleton - or Simon Oldridge as she insisted twice on 4th May around 15.30 -16.00
G-Unit
G-Unit

Activity : 456

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 29.12.14 14:38

G-Unit wrote:Dianne Webster was phoned by Dave Middleton - or Simon Oldridge as she insisted twice on 4th May around 15.30 -16.00
Could you please provide a link or some guidance on your post please.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13385

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Back to top