The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The 'make-up photo' - Page 2 Mm11

The 'make-up photo' - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The 'make-up photo' - Page 2 Mm11

The 'make-up photo' - Page 2 Regist10

The 'make-up photo'

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The 'make-up photo' - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'make-up photo'

Post by MayMuse 25.05.16 23:58

soedar wrote:Verdi, Roxyroo

Could you eloborate your thoughts?  What do you find odd about the video.
What do you find "odd" with it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?

“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by soedar 26.05.16 0:05

Me? nothing

I was quoting Verdi and Roxyroo:

"Watch through, it's less than two and a half minutes - what's your general opinion of that I ask? Nothing too committal of course but to me it seems to be a very odd video to issue on the third anniversary of a missing child, especially when the parents put so much emphasis on their initial thoughts as to the fate of Madeleine.

I agree Verdi, very strange video
indeed!"

Because I could find nothing odd with it(that is as normal as anything coming from team Mccann can be) I asked them to eloborate on their description of "odd" and "strange"  of it
soedar

Activity : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.05.16 0:18

soedar wrote:Verdi, Roxyroo

Could you eloborate your thoughts?  What do you find odd about the video.
Very bad form to answer a question with a question soedar.  If you can't see straight off that there is something very inappropriate about this short video then I have nothing further to add.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 26.05.16 0:21

soedar wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Me? nothing

I was quoting Verdi and Roxyroo:

"Watch through, it's less than two and a half minutes - what's your general opinion of that I ask? Nothing too committal of course but to me it seems to be a very odd video to issue on the third anniversary of a missing child, especially when the parents put so much emphasis on their initial thoughts as to the fate of Madeleine.

I agree Verdi, very strange video
indeed!"

Because I could find nothing odd with it(that is as normal as anything coming from team Mccann can be) I asked them to eloborate on their description of "odd" and "strange"  of it
Okay well you've obviously watched it,so considering this was an "appeal" to bring home their daughter Madeleine 3 years after she vanished into thin air... Do you not find it "odd" at the choice of the newly released photographs of Madeleine portrayed in make up and contortionate (think that's a word ) :emo3:  If not insert "suggestive" poses!?  Especially since they believed that she had been "taken" by paedophiles???! 
Now ask yourself if this was your daughter ...
1) would you even possess such photo types
2) if you did ( as the MCCanns obviously do) would you allow them to be published? (They are not "typical" photos which parents of a 3 year old would take (IMO) but each to their own)
3) why do an appeal for your daughter and not mention any reward money?

For me,  this video was more like a "promotion" & that's really what I think on the matter. 
IMHO

“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by BarryTheHatchet 26.05.16 21:45

That photo always gives me the shudders.
Another poster said it on a different thread the other night.  I forget which one.  But it was along the lines of - the makeup photos, the instant assumption about the involvment of paedophiles, the infamous page 129 - all point to one thing.
As does the "theft" of Gerry's credit cards and wallet, and the "sick man" he helped on the plane - who has never been traced.
And the "family friend" who claimed that Gerry has thrown out the challenge to "find the body and prove we killed her".

Now just supposing a little body did turn up - with it's "perfect little genitals torn apart".  Then we would have the "See, I told you so!" defence.  Just like the "Sean likes Sea Bass" defence, "a dog bit me as I was jogging" defence, "the twins squeezed in a haircut" defence and a million other explanations for "anything the police have or have not found".

Activity : 443

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 26.05.16 22:01

As the years go by I find this "saga" completely horrifying on so many levels! 

If a "body" was produced now, it would be extremely difficult to prove the "demise" 
forensically I would have thought? Stand to be corrected. 

Never did understand the "dog bite" on her run scenario? What was that all about? 
A tad unnecessary just like page 129... hope that book is  brown paper wrapped and on a top shelf! 
Needs censoring! IMO

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit 26.05.16 22:16

worriedmum wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I was looking through the photographs and memories (1) thread and I saw this posted by Rosa on August 9th 2011.

What video was this image part of?

Is the first one an exact (but flipped) image of the one which has become so familiar?

Does anyone else see an indentation  halfway down the neck-to me there is a difference in the colour of the skin above and below this line.

I have seen the documentary filmed at The McCanns' house and the walls do not look the same to me. Was it ever made public where this picture was taken?

The texture of the walls and the metallic -looking fixture remind me of more Mediterranean type buildings. Could the metal thing be something like the clothes airer in the photo of what was maybe the Payne's apartment? Or a lamp?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Does any one else remember the reason given for the make-up? I seem to remember a 'visiting beautician ' story ?

I've mentioned this before but it's worth repeating: The ears on this photo are COMPLETELY dissimilar.
whodunit
whodunit

Activity : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 26.05.16 22:27

This photo of Madeleine is so distressing to see.
I agree about the ears, there  seems to be a "piece missing " on her right ear (left looking at) and on that same side half way down the neck another v type nick missing... Is this photoshopped? 
What on earth possessed them to release it for the 3 year anniversary?  
Actually it is an odd photo to have in your "family" shots album. 

IMO

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.08.16 13:12

Not sure where to stick this, apart from where it really belongs - in the trash can..

An eerie similarity that I'm not liking..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Another example of shoddy journalism.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

The 'make-up photo' - Page 2 Empty Ref; The make up photo.

Post by willowthewisp 29.08.16 12:51

I think the daily star must have had close Pink"associates"bring a particular theme forward as a "temperature analysis" as to whether a certain Police Operation,may or may not conclude with a"Bungling Burglar"epitaph to a Sixteen Million Pound Abduction Remit,thesis?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top