The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 Mm11

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 Mm11

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 Regist10

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 Empty Re: Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters

Post by Liz Eagles 28.04.13 14:37

On a Sunday Al, do you prey or do you pray?

I'm concerned for you Al. I think it would be good for you to pray on a Sunday. It must be hard work for you preying for the other six days.

Be well.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13385

Back to top Go down

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 Empty Re: Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters

Post by Guest 28.04.13 19:53

Love your comments, Aquila!

Mr G - you swore on the Bible in court and, to be fair, you did tell the truth for once; perhaps you could learn to do this more often.

I would like to know though how you can reconcile your behaviour with the religious beliefs that you presumably have.

You aren't the stereotypical unemployed teenage troll who has nothing else to do. You must be aware of all the evidence which suggests strongly that the McCanns know exactly what happened to their daughter.

What is it about them that convinces you that they are worthy of your support? It certainly isn't their charming personalities. I've met nicer spitting cobras.

I am serious in wanting to know what motivates you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 28.04.13 20:08

alantiperton wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:I thought you'd never ask ... Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 110921

According admin Mr Bennett is doing fine. Although many of us are very concerned about his lack of postings.

You're only concerned that there is nothing for you to sell for thirty pieces if silver. You've obviously spent the last lot.

Now, eff orf!

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.04.13 20:41

Not completely OT as the above vid of "Call me Al" - IMO Paul Simon at his best - reminded me to put "Graceland" on once again, whilst the rain is falling on God's own country, again and still, in April 2013.

And have a look at this live performance. It's - for me - electrifying. Forget for a moment that dark excuse for a human being, his non-existing intellectual debate, someone who has only his personal offenses to offer ...

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.04.13 21:21

Just had a snigger and felt kind of honoured, when I saw Tony Bennet and myself mentioned as an example in one and the same sentence at "the" cesspit Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 110921
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.04.13 22:06

alantiperton wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:I thought you'd never ask ... Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 110921

According admin Mr Bennett is doing fine. Although many of us are very concerned about his lack of postings.

Why are you "very concerned" about Tony's lack of postings Mr Gunnill? Is it because you're not getting screenshots for Carter-Ruck? Who are the "many of us" who are concerned about Tony's lack of postings? Do you mean muratfan and his socks?

Don't worry about Tony, Mr Gunnill . He's a bit busy.

He's got a bit of time of his hands at the mo and is...well, you know....doing stuff Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 302873
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.04.13 22:16

admin wrote:
alantiperton wrote:

Why are you "very concerned" about Tony's lack of postings Mr Gunnill? Is it because you're not getting screenshots for Carter-Ruck? Who are the "many of us" who are concerned about Tony's lack of postings? Do you mean muratfan and his socks?

Don't worry about Tony, Mr Gunnill . He's a bit busy.
He's got a bit of time of his hands at the mo and is...well, you know....doing stuff Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 302873
GOOD!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by alantiperton 29.04.13 15:11

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Both Aquila and I had the pleasure of seeing Mr Gunnill in court admitting that he was a lying toerag. How proud the McCanns must have been of him!

Here for him is the song You Can Call Me Al. Goodness knows what it's about but never mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq-gYOrU8bA

I was in court and saw Mr Gunnhill give evidence too. I don't think you were there because you have it all wrong. Mr Bennett said to Gunnhill " You said you wanted the book as it was an important document in history. Was that true ?" Gunnhill reply " No My Lord I lied ". ( As in , it wasn't an important document in history ).
It was also said in court, accepted by the judge, that Gunnhill had no contact with the McCann family or until the court case, Carter Ruck. It is all there to check, but you knew this already? Didn't you?

alantiperton
alantiperton

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.04.13 15:15

alantiperton wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Both Aquila and I had the pleasure of seeing Mr Gunnill in court admitting that he was a lying toerag. How proud the McCanns must have been of him!

Here for him is the song You Can Call Me Al. Goodness knows what it's about but never mind.

I was in court and saw Mr Gunnhill give evidence too. I don't think you were there because you have it all wrong. Mr Bennett said to Gunnhill " You said you wanted the book as it was an important document in history. Was that true ?" Gunnhill reply " No My Lord I lied ". ( As in , it wasn't an important document in history ).
It was also said in court, accepted by the judge, that Gunnhill had no contact with the McCann family or until the court case, Carter Ruck. It is all there to check, but you knew this already? Didn't you?

Why are you pretending that you're not Mike Gunnill?

You're seriously weird.

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 Mg10

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 1966900428
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 29.04.13 15:21

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 110921what a plonker
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.04.13 15:28

tiny wrote:Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 110921what a plonker

Not only has he been caught out lying yet again but he can't even spell his own name! Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 110921
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 29.04.13 15:33

admin wrote:
tiny wrote:Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 110921what a plonker

Not only has he been caught out lying yet again but he can't even spell his own name! Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 110921

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 110921oh dear,just hope he doesnt need spelling in his job then.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by alantiperton 29.04.13 15:42

admin wrote:
alantiperton wrote:

Why are you pretending that you're not Mike Gunnill?

You're seriously weird.

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 Mg10

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 1966900428

Addresses can be faked, as you know of course. Take my present one as an example. Still you didn't deny Mr Bennett's booklet isn't an important document in history anymore. As said in court. No one should lie and say it is an important document, so I am pleased. If you were in court also you may have noticed the judge smile at this point. Good luck to Mr Gunnhill thats what I say good luck.

Repeated again just to make sure It was also said in court, accepted by the judge, that Gunnhill had no contact with the McCann family or until the court case, Carter Ruck.>

I thought you would never ask. Thank you.

alantiperton
alantiperton

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 29.04.13 16:01

Why are you "very concerned" about Tony's lack of postings Mr Gunnill?
Yes, Mr Gunnill, why ARE you concerned. Is it getting to you that Tony is keeping a low profile, and probably getting on with his own life? Is life boring for you now, that you haven't got Tony Bennett to persecute. I just LOVE people like you, Mr Gunnill. You are the scum of the earth.
Tony, if you are reading these posts, I wish you well, and don't give this moron the toys to play with. You are killing them with your silence.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.04.13 16:38

alantiperton wrote: [...] Mr Bennett said to Gunnhill " You said you wanted the book as it was an important document in history. Was that true ?" Gunnhill reply " No My Lord I lied ". ( As in , it wasn't an important document in history ). [...]

As in: I lied to get the book.

We have a very nice expression for people, who "debate" like you do: miereneuker. Look it up ... Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 302873
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.04.13 16:40

Châtelaine wrote:miereneuker. Look it up ... Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 302873

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 921124

I hope you like 'Alan's' new avatar Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 110921
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 29.04.13 16:57

Châtelaine wrote:
alantiperton wrote: [...] Mr Bennett said to Gunnhill " You said you wanted the book as it was an important document in history. Was that true ?" Gunnhill reply " No My Lord I lied ". ( As in , it wasn't an important document in history ). [...]

As in: I lied to get the book.

We have a very nice expression for people, who "debate" like you do: miereneuker. Look it up ... Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 302873

Actually he proves his stupidity when he argues like that.
Because "the book being an important document in history" originates from him, now he's saying he lied (again). Oh dear - proving himself to be a serial liar; and shooting himself in both foot effectively.

I think he's trying to suss out what TB is busying himself with. He must be worrying himself to death and having sleepless nights in case TB files criminal complaint against him.

I
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 29.04.13 16:59

Or maybe files a complaint about him to the PCC.

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.04.13 17:08

admin wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:miereneuker. Look it up ... Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 302873

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 921124

I hope you like 'Alan's' new avatar Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 110921
Yes, and he was quite fast to find that, though it doesn't give the entire "picture".
Is he going to use this now as an honorary nickname?
Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 742129
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.04.13 17:20

Châtelaine wrote:
admin wrote:

Yes, and he was quite fast to find that, though it doesn't give the entire "picture".
Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 742129

Bit difficult now, he's been banned again. Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 110921
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.04.13 17:27

admin wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
admin wrote:

Bit difficult now, he's been banned again. Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 110921
Aaah ... Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 173510
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.04.13 18:03

I was enjoying him making an absolute donkey of himself or even as St Kate would say, an effing t*sser. Maybe I shouldn't as it's rather like laughing at the deranged contestants on talent shows.

It must be difficult to remember how to spell your name when you use so many of them.

When he comes back with yet another one, perhaps he will answer my previous genuine enquiry as to what motivates him to support the McCanns.

For now, Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 375754.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.04.13 18:58

admin wrote:Don't worry, he'll be back Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 442775674
Thank you Admin.
I do like a good fight with a moron, as it is easy to win and would compensate for all of the other fights I have to fight [e.g. in God's own country, which will soon be broke and it's NOT because of me ... sooner the other way around ...].

But, incidentally, I DO prefer a good debate with intelligent people, who question things, which don't seem to be right and, worse, which seem to affect others in a negative sense.

So, here we go heading for the 7th year [?]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 29.04.13 19:02

admin wrote:Don't worry, he'll be back Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 3 442775674

What! Like a cockroach that refuses to die even after it has been swat.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top