The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 2 Mm11

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 2 Mm11

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 2 Regist10

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters

Post by Guest 18.04.13 9:01

I have just found this on the internet.

Is this true - that Michael Gunnill was arrested in Morocco?

http://blogs.pressgazette.co.uk/axegrinder/2007/07/02/sunday-express-idiots-leave-duo-stranded/

Main Page

Content:

Sunday Express ‘idiots’ leave duo stranded

Posted by Axegrinder on 2 July 2007 at 08:05
Tags: Uncategorized

Intrepid Sunday Express reporter Jim Murray and photographer Mike Gunnill found themselves let down by the bean-counters at head office when they retraced the route the possible abductors of youngster Madeleine McCann may have taken.

The duo drove from Portugal to the southern Spanish port of Tarifa, across to Tangiers then boarded the train to Marrakech via Casablanca, the train journey itself taking 10 hours.

After a quick check with contacts at locations in Marrakech, the pair arrived at the local airport to find their seats cancelled. According to the check-in desk, the bookings had been cancelled that morning due to non-payment of the booked flights, made by the Express travel company back in London.

Thinking a fraud had been committed, local police, who thought the pair were trying to leave the country illegally, took them away for questioning. They apparently won their freedom after explaining that the person responsible was an an idiot and didn't leave the office often, so they didn't understand. This seemed to
strike a chord with the Morocco officials, who replied they have idiots as well and could well understand.

With handshakes all around the duo, made the flight with minutes to spare.

ETA - By the way, who were their 'contacts at locations in Marrakesh'?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters

Post by Guest 18.04.13 9:06

What a shame he was ever let out of Marrakesh!

This is his website - http://www.mikegunnill.co.uk/

Always a mystery in my view how someone like this manages to be gainfully employed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.04.13 9:16

Can I ask, was this Michael Gunnill as well? >>>

Friday, 26 October 2007

British citizen expelled from Morocco

The Moroccan authorities expelled a British citizen, a few days ago, after he contacted
staff from a gas station near the city of Marrakesh. A source from “Sureté
Nacionale”, Moroccan security and intelligence services confirmed that the
British citizen offered a large amount of money to several employees, in
exchange for specific statements about a sighting concerning a blonde girl.

British embassy in Morocco, contacted by SOS Madeleine, refused
to comment. The possibility of having private detectives working in their country was
referred, by the same source, as “an offence and a violation of national
sovereignty”.

A source from PJ also told SOS Madeleine that “any person who undertakes a private investigation
about a crime, in Portugal, is committing a crime - perverting the course of j Justice – and will be arrested.” The McCann hired a private Spanish company, Metodo 3, to set up a hotline for people having information about Madeleine.

The hotline number has replaced the police phone numbers in the official page of FindMadeleine
campaign. But according to Spanish Law and the specific regulations concerning private detective's activity, any information received concerning a crime must be immediately forwarded to police.

Duarte Levy and Paulo Reis

ETA: In whose interests would it be for a British person to be offering wads of money to workers at a Marrakech petrol station if they could say that they had had a 'sighting' of a young blonde girl? Who was this British citizen that was expelled from Morocco. Do we know?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.04.13 14:35

I haven't seen this report before of someone being expelled from Morocco. I was hoping that the man of many names might have commented when he was online earlier.

The only problem would be that, if he had, we wouldn't have been able to believe a word that he said anyway!

What is it about photographers? Muratfan is or was one allegedly and then there was the one who took dubious photos of Madeleine.

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 2 273236
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by alantiperton 22.04.13 15:30

PeterMac wrote:It was not merely lying.
By implication he admitted committing a serious offence of obtaining property by Fraud.

Fraud Act 2006

A person is guilty of fraud if he is in breach of any of the sections listed in subsection (2) (which provide for different ways of committing the offence).
The sections are—
(a) section 2 (fraud by false representation),
(b) section 3 (fraud by failing to disclose information), and
(c) section 4 (fraud by abuse of position).
A person who is guilty of fraud is liable—
(a) on summary conviction, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 12 months or to a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum (or to both);
(b) on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 10 years or to a fine (or to both).
. . .
Fraud by false representation
A person is in breach of this section if he—
(a) dishonestly makes a false representation, and
(b) intends, by making the representation—
(i) to make a gain for himself or another, or
(ii) to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss.

A representation is false if—
(a) it is untrue or misleading, and
(b) the person making it knows that it is, or might be, untrue or misleading.

“Representation” means any representation as to fact or law, including a representation as to the state of mind of—
(a) the person making the representation, or
(b) any other person.

He is thus not only a liar but a common criminal. If TB were to make a complaint he could be arrested, interviewed, would undoubtedly be convicted - since he admitted his actions under oath in the High Court - and could be sentenced.
His continued freedom is in the hands of TB.

violin

alantiperton
alantiperton

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 22.04.13 16:27

Prat.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 22.04.13 16:32

Smokeandmirrors wrote:Prat.

Cheap holidays abroad at the moment, I'd recommend Morocco if one's previous stay was curtailed....

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.04.13 16:37

I rather suspect that a Gary Glitter package tour in the Far East might be appealing to some people with connections to this case.......

How proud the McCanns must be to have the dregs of society supporting them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 22.04.13 16:57

A genuine enquirey ,I am worried I haven't heard anything from kate and gerry for a while. I am very sorry to post but I am concerned that they havent told the truth and they refuse to do a reconstuction and answer questions.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.04.13 17:47

Come come now, Tiny, we're past the age of silly dreams now, are we not?

Dr. Amaral is eating them alive.

So they shut up.

A/o split up, who is to say. Gerry didn't even donate to doctor Kate on the Run, or dis I miss something?

Hope they are and stay together though. Such a nice couple!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 22.04.13 18:37

Portia wrote:Come come now, Tiny, we're past the age of silly dreams now, are we not?

So they shut up.

A/o split up, who is to say. Gerry didn't even donate to doctor Kate on the Run, or dis I miss something?

Yes they deserve each other, but eh, the poor twins, what an atmosphere.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.04.13 18:56

Nina wrote:
Portia wrote:Come come now, Tiny, we're past the age of silly dreams now, are we not?

So they shut up.

Yes they deserve each other, but eh, the poor twins, what an atmosphere.

Especially so, when they -on their own movie- seem to be locked in untill GM comes home.
KH then has to find a key to open the door for him.

Do these children get any air-time?

When, in the car, they remain to be strapped in while their mother is filling it with petrol, does this not constitute a serious safety hazard to the children?

Heck, even my DOG gets out, on its leash. What if a fire broke out? What would be the fate of these small children strapped in the back, and -again- no adult in sight to get them out in time?

Sorry, but this is not my style, now anybody elses I know: IN CASE OF FIRE HAZARD: TAKE PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES

No one -NO ONE_ in the car, while filling up or in the station.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.04.13 19:43

Portia wrote:[...]
Especially so, when they -on their own movie- seem to be locked in until GM comes home.

[...]
I've always though that GM knocking on the kitchen door and waiting to be left in, was a mockery and an indication that, actually, he wasn't living there anymore. IMO and can be wrong ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 22.04.13 19:55

Châtelaine wrote:
Especially so, when they -on their own movie- seem to be locked in until GM comes home.

[...]
I've always though that GM knocking on the kitchen door and waiting to be left in, was a mockery and an indication that, actually, he wasn't living there anymore. IMO and can be wrong ...

I interpreted that as a) making a point about security as they were lambasted for leaving babies alone in an unlocked apartment and b) Kate didn't think him grown up enough to have a key of his own for the front door.
Obviously it was rehearsed/planned, as most people come in the front door. Most people who live in a house with the layout of the Rothley home would get out of the car in the drive and go through the front door with their own key. Not slide round the back and bang on the patio door. That's just strange. But I suppose they thought it would look jolly or something.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 22.04.13 20:34

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:

[...]

I interpreted that as a) making a point about security as they were lambasted for leaving babies alone in an unlocked apartment and b) Kate didn't think him grown up enough to have a key of his own for the front door.
Obviously it was rehearsed/planned, as most people come in the front door. Most people who live in a house with the layout of the Rothley home would get out of the car in the drive and go through the front door with their own key. Not slide round the back and bang on the patio door. That's just strange. But I suppose they thought it would look jolly or something.

I think he was on a push bike. What really got me about that staged entry was little Amelie crying as she had her hair caught and Kate just missed her cries, but to be fair Gerry did ask her what the matter was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dougall 22.04.13 21:18

That sequence was very awkward. When couples greet each other they will hug and kiss, then turn their attention to the kids. Kate kept holding on to Gerry when his attention turned to the twins. It looked staged and not natural to me.
Dougall
Dougall

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 22.04.13 21:26

Dougall wrote:That sequence was very awkward. When couples greet each other they will hug and kiss, then turn their attention to the kids. Kate kept holding on to Gerry when his attention turned to the twins. It looked staged and not natural to me.

It wasn't natural, but to be fair what is natural with the cameras there for this very special video. It's all play acting except the times when they are caught off guard, when we see some shockers. The clip of Gerry through the apartment shutters where he is obviously taking the p about something shows a real deep concern for his missing child, NOT.

Back to top Go down

Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 2 Empty How is Tony these days?

Post by JudeS 23.04.13 0:06

Please could we return to the main crux of this thread at the start?

I am also worried about Tony Bennett. I do not always agree with his methods, but nothing on earth is worth losing your family, some of your friends or neighbours, losing your self-confidence, losing your perceived credibility under the very hot spotlights of the High Court in London.

I have been reading about another side to Tony from Harry's point of view. Is Harry still living in the cupboard under the stairs and are you still lavishing him with hugs. I love hearing about Harry and your relationship with him.
JudeS

Activity : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 23.04.13 8:29

I thought admin had already posted that TB is ok?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.04.13 8:54

Yes, that's right. Sorry to disappoint the trolls (paid and voluntary) who are watching to report back any breaches of agreement. It's time they grew up (long overdue in the case of Mr Gunnill) and stopped behaving like classroom sneaks to try and curry favour with their teachers.

I was going to advise them to get out more but, on second thoughts, their time would be better spent on research - let's say the PJ records and McCann Files to start with.

Okay JudeS, I'll take the bait. What has Harry (Potter?) got to do with anything?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by alantiperton 28.04.13 13:35

Châtelaine wrote:I thought you'd never ask ... Mr Bennett? - A genuine (?) enquiry after his welfare by Mike Gunnill, alias alantiperton, formerly Michael Sangerte, Peter Tarwin, mj, Jason Peters  - Page 2 110921

According admin Mr Bennett is doing fine. Although many of us are very concerned about his lack of postings.

alantiperton
alantiperton

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.04.13 13:40

All you have to do is ask your bosses what's going on with him.

Time for you to go back under your stone now, thank you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 28.04.13 13:44

Al, (I hope it's ok to call you Al - we never know what to call you) your concern is almost touching. It's touching a lot of people at the back of the throat.

Give it a rest man.

Have a lovely Sunday.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13385

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.04.13 14:23

Both Aquila and I had the pleasure of seeing Mr Gunnill in court admitting that he was a lying toerag. How proud the McCanns must have been of him!

Here for him is the song You Can Call Me Al. Goodness knows what it's about but never mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq-gYOrU8bA
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top