The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Alleged child trafficking in Spain Mm11

Alleged child trafficking in Spain Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Alleged child trafficking in Spain Mm11

Alleged child trafficking in Spain Regist10

Alleged child trafficking in Spain

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alleged child trafficking in Spain Empty Alleged child trafficking in Spain

Post by Guest 19.10.11 13:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please note that it's available only until 22.00 on 25th October.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Alleged child trafficking in Spain Empty Re: Alleged child trafficking in Spain

Post by Daisy 19.10.11 15:24

Jean wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for the link Jean, I shall watch it before it expires.

Yet another case strongly connected to the catholic church I see. I''ve done a fair bit of research on child trafficking/child abuse/missing children etc and it's sickening how often the Catholic church is involved.

I get a very uneasy feeling about these so called catholic children's societies and adoption agencies. Michael Linnett 'retired accontant' who is a director for the Madeleine fund has been heavily involved (35 yrs service) in both catholic children's societies and catholic adoption agencies. In fact last year he even recieved a Papal knighthood for his work. Let me make it clear I am not accusing Mr Linnett of any wrong doing, I'm just saying I get a bad feeling about these so called charities, and with good reason after the numerous cases that keep getting exposed. I have every reason not to trust them.

Edit: Just to add I have nothing against catholics either, I used to be one myself once upon a time. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.10.11 16:05

The documentary I believe was based on babies going missing in the 1960's. Not present day !!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 19.10.11 16:27

Stella wrote:The documentary I believe was based on babies going missing in the 1960's. Not present day !!

Maybe not present day Stella, but a lot more recent than the sixties.

"Over the past five decades
, as many as 300,000 newborn Spanish babies
were stolen from their parents and sold to families that General
Francisco Franco and the Catholic Church considered to be more devout.
The original parents were told that their child had died, according to a
recent BBC 2 TV documentary entitled “Spain’s Stolen Babies.”

"Even though Franco died in 1975, Spain’s Catholic Church maintained the
baby-stealing practice into the early 1990s, according to reports.
"

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Alleged child trafficking in Spain Empty Argentina's stolen babies

Post by mexx 26.10.11 3:57

The most devastating organised campaign of stolen babies/stolen identities was that carried out by the Argentinian Military Dictatorship with the children of the "disappeared". Read about the Grandmothers of the Plaza de Mayo:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mexx

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.10.11 23:10

Daisy wrote: Yet another case strongly connected to the catholic church I see. I''ve done a fair bit of research on child trafficking/child abuse/missing children etc and it's sickening how often the Catholic church is involved.

I get a very uneasy feeling about these so called catholic children's societies and adoption agencies. Michael Linnett 'retired accontant' who is a director for the Madeleine fund has been heavily involved (35 yrs service) in both catholic children's societies and catholic adoption agencies. In fact last year he even recieved a Papal knighthood for his work. Let me make it clear I am not accusing Mr Linnett of any wrong doing, I'm just saying I get a bad feeling about these so called charities, and with good reason after the numerous cases that keep getting exposed. I have every reason not to trust them.

Edit: Just to add I have nothing against catholics either, I used to be one myself once upon a time. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm with you there, Daisy. Even the Pope is wanted for crimes against humanity.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.10.11 10:48

Jean wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The link is still available and its now the 27 th ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.10.11 11:00

The link still exists but there are only clips available and not the whole programme.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.10.11 12:20

Marian wrote:The link still exists but there are only clips available and not the whole programme.

Ah I see :) Ty for the information :)

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Grumpyguts 05.12.11 17:22

I often wonder if the people, who post in fora like this actually realise just how much child trafficking goes on! By this I do not refer to the UK (where it does go on) but throughout Europe.

When I was serving in the Army, we'd get WEEKLY warnings about such activities.

The problem is two-way and, whether the bleeding hearts, like it or not, mainly driven by Travelling People. It has long been a method to get their children a better life and upbringing, to "sell" their surplus kids to settled families and then to keep tabs on 'em until the kids reach adulthood..........when they reclaim them......... The other side is child theft to order.........for whatever reason.............

There is a nice little earner, based on returnable kids, going on down in Leigh Park (Havant). There they rent African kids andbring 'em up, to be returned to wherever............ Its been going on for years down there (or over there, from our borough).

In my travels and work in EuropeI have been offered kids several times; price about £500 and no questions asked. By the time I've contacted the Cops the "purveyors" have disappeared and virtually untraceable. Descriptions don't help, as the face fungus and scarves do not lend themselves to accurate descriptions.

How this sits with the Mcann case I do not know. Knowing the Portuguese Police attitudes, the awful cockup started with the local Capo Polisi........... and have been compounded by the Press interferenceand cupidity of individuals.

She is most likely dead.

............. or being paraded by a Sugar Daddy down along Via Copacabana in Rio............ (loads of stolen children, many pregnant at puberty, on display by "Proud Dadios" down there!).......... It makes you physically sick to see the utter depravity on public display..........

What you need to remember is that Paedophile Relationships are shrugged off in Portugal and former Portuguese Colonies............

As for the alleged DNA samples, well OF COURSE there would be samples of Madeleine's DNA in the boot of the Hire Car!.......... THINK about it!.......... and the McCanns would know all about that....... again THINK ABOUT IT!

I would even avoid criticising the McCanns for leaving the kids asleep in their appartment. YOU probably hold barbecues in your back garden.......... and that is no more, nor less than sitting the other side of the communal swimming pool to your holiday let........... WE ALL DO IT!!!!!!!!.......... or lie about it.........

Nuff Said! I'm off to more pleasant websites.........
Grumpyguts

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Alleged child trafficking in Spain Empty Leaving children unattended

Post by uppatoffee 05.12.11 18:30

That is where I disagree with you grumpy guts. I have a daughter nearly the same age as Madeleine was. I have never left her unattended while I am out for drinks or dinner, nor will I. When she was younger she went through a phase of throwing up at night and then choking on it. I wouldn't dream of leaving her alone for this reason. But also because she is a small child and anything could happen. There is no way I would consider leaving three children under 4 alone in my house for any period of time. It is for this reason I do not think the McCanns did either. If it comes out eventually that this is in fact what they did then I will have even less respect for them than I do currently.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.12.11 9:58

Grumpyguts wrote:What you need to remember is that Paedophile Relationships are shrugged off in Portugal and former Portuguese Colonies............
If that is true, this could mean all of the rich and wealthy British Paedophiles that used to vist Haute de la Garenne, have also been frequenting Portugal for years for a round of golf and a nice little treat, knowing that it will be "shrugged off", as you say. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As for the alleged DNA samples, Not alleged, proven. Please read the forensic reports that are widely available.

well OF COURSE there would be samples of Madeleine's DNA in the boot of the Hire Car!.......... THINK about it!

There is nothing to think about. Previosuly frozen bodily fluids should never have been there.

.......... and the McCanns would know all about that....... again THINK ABOUT IT!

Are you saying it is perfectly normal for the McCann's to have a frozen Madeleine in the boot of their hire car, 3 weeks after she disappeared? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I would even avoid criticising the McCanns for leaving the kids asleep in their appartment. YOU probably hold barbecues in your back garden.......... and that is no more, nor less than sitting the other side of the communal swimming pool to your holiday let........... WE ALL DO IT!!!!!!!!.......... or lie about it.........

There is nothing to prove that any of the children had been left on their own. Just a load of incomprehensible, inconsistent statements created by those who wished to support a work of fiction.

Nuff Said! I'm off to more pleasant websites.........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.12.11 11:09

Farewell Grumpyguts, I would like to say that it was nice knowing you but sadly I can't. I'm sure that the contributors to the more pleasant websites that you mention are thrilled to see you!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 06.12.11 11:48

"I would even avoid criticising the McCanns for leaving the kids asleep in their appartment. YOU probably hold barbecues in your back garden.......... and that is no more, nor less than sitting the other side of the communal swimming pool to your holiday let........... WE ALL DO IT!!!!!!!!.......... or lie about it........."

daft1

This is as funny and stupid as kate saying the dogs were just 'having a sniff around' the apartment! Priceless

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 06.12.11 13:01

jd wrote:"I would even avoid criticising the McCanns for leaving the kids asleep in their appartment. YOU probably hold barbecues in your back garden.......... and that is no more, nor less than sitting the other side of the communal swimming pool to your holiday let........... WE ALL DO IT!!!!!!!!.......... or lie about it........."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is as funny and stupid as kate saying the dogs were just 'having a sniff around' the apartment! Priceless

Or as funny as Kate insisting the the apartment was no more than 49.2 metres away....that .8 of a metre is really important.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 06.12.11 13:51

We were firmly told by kate that it was 49.2 metres! if only she had paid the same attention of detail to her 3 year old daughter!

I am wondering when grumpyguts has his barbecues in his back garden, whether he surrounds himself and his guests with a non see through plastic covering, and if so, if he can still see his kids through this 5 gardens down (thats about 49.2metres, though could be 49.305)...in the dark of the night

If anyone needs someone with amazing nightime eye vision then look no further than Charlotte Pennington (bet she would have been able to see through the plastic covering no problem)....she is in the wrong job being a nanny/actress and M15 could do with someone with this remarkable vision in the dark

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.12.11 14:19

Kate is nowhere near as precise when it comes to describing what her daughter was really like. How tall was she, what colour was her hair (certainly not very blonde) and whether or not she had a noticeable eye defect. Then there's the generalised statements about being a real character and full of personality which tell us nothing about her.

How far from the apartment to the tapas bar? Now that's an easy one!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top