The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

**NEW** Roma children WERE their parents' AFTER ALL - Children wrongly removed and harmed  [WAS: On News in Ireland today] Mm11

**NEW** Roma children WERE their parents' AFTER ALL - Children wrongly removed and harmed  [WAS: On News in Ireland today] Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

**NEW** Roma children WERE their parents' AFTER ALL - Children wrongly removed and harmed  [WAS: On News in Ireland today] Mm11

**NEW** Roma children WERE their parents' AFTER ALL - Children wrongly removed and harmed  [WAS: On News in Ireland today] Regist10

**NEW** Roma children WERE their parents' AFTER ALL - Children wrongly removed and harmed [WAS: On News in Ireland today]

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

**NEW** Roma children WERE their parents' AFTER ALL - Children wrongly removed and harmed  [WAS: On News in Ireland today] Empty **NEW** Roma children WERE their parents' AFTER ALL - Children wrongly removed and harmed [WAS: On News in Ireland today]

Post by tuom 22.10.13 13:10

http://www.rte.ie/news/2013/1022/481996-dublin-child/

sorry its a short post , I will be back later

http://news.sky.com/story/1158088/ireland-blonde-roma-girl-taken-into-care
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

**NEW** Roma children WERE their parents' AFTER ALL - Children wrongly removed and harmed  [WAS: On News in Ireland today] Empty 7 YEAR OLD BLONDE GIRL REMOVED FROM ROMA FAMILY IN IRELAND.

Post by columbostogeys 22.10.13 13:34

Yes its breaking on BBC now this is getting silly isnt it? 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-24626422
columbostogeys
columbostogeys

Activity : 177

Back to top Go down

**NEW** Roma children WERE their parents' AFTER ALL - Children wrongly removed and harmed  [WAS: On News in Ireland today] Empty Re: **NEW** Roma children WERE their parents' AFTER ALL - Children wrongly removed and harmed [WAS: On News in Ireland today]

Post by mouse 22.10.13 13:38

Yeah, just heard this myself.

What have we come to - only looking for blonde blue eyed children with Roma connections. So all the dark haired ones - in the camp - we ignore? Wow - if I was a traveller with dark hair, at this moment in time, with a blonde child - I might be thinking how long before I need to consult a lawyer...

It appears the child snatcher is alive and well - and in Dublin at the moment. 

Would any of this have happened if the Mccanns Crimewatch programme not been aired. And if these children are not of the parentage etc - do you think they would have made headline news - or would it have been played out alot more quietly. 

Strange times indeed - with a very sinister feel.
mouse

Activity : 397

Back to top Go down

**NEW** Roma children WERE their parents' AFTER ALL - Children wrongly removed and harmed  [WAS: On News in Ireland today] Empty Re: **NEW** Roma children WERE their parents' AFTER ALL - Children wrongly removed and harmed [WAS: On News in Ireland today]

Post by mouse 22.10.13 13:43

You're on it like me, again - this is all feeling very nasty. I await the moment the Travelling community start to fight back - they have good legal support in this country, and while I do not agree with everything they do - on this case - I feel publicly targeting only one group of people, Europe wide now, regarding the trafficking and abduction of children as extremely wrong. How long before Human Rights get involved, and how long before accusations of racism are made.
mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.10.13 14:01

22 October 2013 Last updated at 13:17

Blonde girl, 7, removed from Dublin Roma family

**NEW** Roma children WERE their parents' AFTER ALL - Children wrongly removed and harmed  [WAS: On News in Ireland today] _70625159_pa000183828

Police in the Republic of Ireland have removed a seven-year-old blonde girl from a Roma family in Dublin.
The girl was taken into care after officers called to a house in Tallaght on Monday afternoon.
They saw a number of children, including the seven-year-old girl who has blonde hair and blue eyes.
The parents told police the child was their daughter, but officers were not satisfied with the explanation nor with the documents that were produced.
The Sunday World newspaper reported that a birth certificate was believed to have eventually been produced but officers were not satisfied with it.
The paper reported that although the couple claimed the child was born in the Coombe hospital in Dublin in 2006, the hospital had no record of the child being born on the date quoted by the parents.
The child was removed from the family under powers in the Child Care Act.
It is understood the child is now in the care of the Health Service Executive.
It is believed it will make an application to the courts for a temporary care order.
Police had been told by a member of the public that a six or seven-year-old girl was living with a large Roma family and looked nothing like any of her siblings.
Last week a young blonde girl was found during a raid on a Roma camp in central Greece.
Appeal
A Roma couple have been formally charged with abducting the girl, named Maria, and have been placed in detention pending a trial.
DNA tests showed that she was not related to the couple, who insist they were given her legitimately.
Maria is being cared for by a charity in Athens, which has received more than 8,000 calls after an appeal.
The case has brought a response from two families in the UK with long-missing children.
Ben Needham from Sheffield disappeared aged 21 months while on a family holiday on the Greek island of Kos in 1991. His sister said the discovery of the blonde-haired girl in central Greece gave them "great hope".
A spokesman for Kate and Gerry McCann, whose three-year-old daughter Madeleine went missing in Portugal in 2007, said the case also gave them hope that she would one day be found alive.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-24626422#
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.10.13 14:01

22 October 2013 Last updated at 13:17

Blonde girl, 7, removed from Dublin Roma family

**NEW** Roma children WERE their parents' AFTER ALL - Children wrongly removed and harmed  [WAS: On News in Ireland today] _70625159_pa000183828

Police in the Republic of Ireland have removed a seven-year-old blonde girl from a Roma family in Dublin.
The girl was taken into care after officers called to a house in Tallaght on Monday afternoon.
They saw a number of children, including the seven-year-old girl who has blonde hair and blue eyes.
The parents told police the child was their daughter, but officers were not satisfied with the explanation nor with the documents that were produced.
The Sunday World newspaper reported that a birth certificate was believed to have eventually been produced but officers were not satisfied with it.
The paper reported that although the couple claimed the child was born in the Coombe hospital in Dublin in 2006, the hospital had no record of the child being born on the date quoted by the parents.
The child was removed from the family under powers in the Child Care Act.
It is understood the child is now in the care of the Health Service Executive.
It is believed it will make an application to the courts for a temporary care order.
Police had been told by a member of the public that a six or seven-year-old girl was living with a large Roma family and looked nothing like any of her siblings.
Last week a young blonde girl was found during a raid on a Roma camp in central Greece.
Appeal
A Roma couple have been formally charged with abducting the girl, named Maria, and have been placed in detention pending a trial.
DNA tests showed that she was not related to the couple, who insist they were given her legitimately.
Maria is being cared for by a charity in Athens, which has received more than 8,000 calls after an appeal.
The case has brought a response from two families in the UK with long-missing children.
Ben Needham from Sheffield disappeared aged 21 months while on a family holiday on the Greek island of Kos in 1991. His sister said the discovery of the blonde-haired girl in central Greece gave them "great hope".
A spokesman for Kate and Gerry McCann, whose three-year-old daughter Madeleine went missing in Portugal in 2007, said the case also gave them hope that she would one day be found alive.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-24626422#
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep 22.10.13 14:22

I might have know the McCann's name would be in that article.
IAmNotMerylStreep
IAmNotMerylStreep

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by oakeso 22.10.13 14:36

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/blonde-girl-7-taken-from-roma-family-in-dublin-29686005.html

Gardai also consulted experts to establish if it was physically possible for a Roma couple to give birth to a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Using powers available under section 12 of the Child Care Act, a garda sergeant took the girl from the couple and handed her over to the HSE.
An application for an emergency child care order was made this morning in the district court.
The girl can be kept in the care of the HSE for another month and the authorities must then either hand the girl back to the family or seek a more permanent care order.
In the meantime, gardai hope to take DNA samples from the parents and from the girl to establish if they are related.

Activity : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.10.13 14:39

oakeso wrote:http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/blonde-girl-7-taken-from-roma-family-in-dublin-29686005.html

Gardai also consulted experts to establish if it was physically possible for a Roma couple to give birth to a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Using powers available under section 12 of the Child Care Act, a garda sergeant took the girl from the couple and handed her over to the HSE.
An application for an emergency child care order was made this morning in the district court.
The girl can be kept in the care of the HSE for another month and the authorities must then either hand the girl back to the family or seek a more permanent care order.
In the meantime, gardai hope to take DNA samples from the parents and from the girl to establish if they are related.
I don't know why the checks and tests can't be made whilst leaving the girl with her family, as long as she is happy and healthy - because now she must be quite traumatised.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by endgame 22.10.13 14:44

mouse wrote:Yeah, just heard this myself.

What have we come to - only looking for blonde blue eyed children with Roma connections. So all the dark haired ones - in the camp - we ignore? Wow - if I was a traveller with dark hair, at this moment in time, with a blonde child - I might be thinking how long before I need to consult a lawyer...

Would any of this have happened if the Mccanns Crimewatch programme not been aired. And if these children are not of the parentage etc - do you think they would have made headline news - or would it have been played out alot more quietly. 

There is no such thing as a core objective body of news that defines itself as "needing to be reported". News is created by editor's decisions some of which are based on policy and principle, many of which are made on the hoof, many of which are reactions to events. As you suggest, the McCann saga has offered a fascinating insight to the process of news selection. Any vaguely attractive blonde girl is newsworthy. Anything that can even remotely be interpreted as giving the McCanns hope is big news.  Other child disappearance, abduction, killing stories seem to be just junked particularly where parents are proven to be guilty parties.

Why, for example do we hear nothing of the current French story of Fiona Maklouf, a girl who was killed by one or both of her parents and whose mother claimed that she simply disappeared whilst she [the mother] was asleep on a park bench sparking a massive search over several weeks until, the mother cracked and confessed? Not blonde, not white, not giving hope to the McCanns.

The media present a hugely distorted and highly selective view of "reality".
endgame
endgame

Activity : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse 22.10.13 14:53

And it would also appear - they are looking specifically for girls and not boys...Are we to look for blonde haired boys with Roma Families too?.....But then perhaps this might raise Ben Needham's families hopes.

Really don't like this reporting at all, before we even get to these investigations and the worry it might be causing innocent families...
mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by columbostogeys 22.10.13 14:57

mouse wrote:Yeah, just heard this myself.

It totally beggars belief doesnt it. I mean you hide an abducted blonde child in with dark Roma chidlren, so the child wont be noticed...DOH.

Surely anyway this child at 7 would be going to school wouldnt it?

A huge amount of children in Europe are dark skinned/olive with dark hair, even in Sweden you can find lots of dark haired people. My son in law is from Sweden he has dark brown hair and brown eyes and tans really quickly.

I agree without the crimewatch programme I expect non of this would have happened.

Now we have another child taken away from family, really traumatised. Why couldnt they leave the child with the parents and do investigate. It reads to me as though someone rang the police perhaps a bit of spite going on maybe.

Anyway so now we dont look for abducted children with dark hair, only blondes....give me a break.

columbostogeys

Back to top Go down

Post by columbostogeys 22.10.13 15:00

mouse wrote:And it would also appear - they are looking specifically for girls and not boys...Are we to look for blonde haired boys with Roma Families too?.....But then perhaps this might raise Ben Needham's families hopes.

Really don't like this reporting at all, before we even get to these investigations and the worry it might be causing innocent families...
It is worrying. What about all the non Roma families who are both black haired and have blonde children. I know a few.

My aunty is Italian out of 4 girls she is blonde the rest were black haired and dark....

Where will it end. I think the Roma community will start to fight all this they are I believe quite powerful in lots of places......

Lock up your kids, or go buy some black hair dye ........
columbostogeys
columbostogeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Up 22.10.13 15:59

Oh don't look here. Look there! 

spin

Activity : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.10.13 16:11

Fred Up wrote:Oh don't look here. Look there! 

spin
Yep.

Have a look at the Missing Kids website...then look to see how many missing children are white (forget the blonde hair).
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13387

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 22.10.13 16:12

Whiffs a bit of ethnic cleansing.  How the hell can these lower order races produce Aryan offspring?  Bonkers.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse 22.10.13 16:21

MRNOODLES wrote:Whiffs a bit of ethnic cleansing.  How the hell can these lower order races produce Aryan offspring?  Bonkers.
I would say it reeks of it!
mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by oakeso 22.10.13 16:24

MRNOODLES wrote:Whiffs a bit of ethnic cleansing.  How the hell can these lower order races produce Aryan offspring?  Bonkers.
That's what I've been thinking all day, MRNOODLES. I can't bring myself to even talk about it.

Activity : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 22.10.13 16:31

I've got a feeling this Irish girl is going to turn out to be ....... their own daughter.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 22.10.13 16:37

Why are these stories front page news here?
Could CM be pulling strings?
Making sure the idea of small blond girls being the 
most 'snatchable' and keeping the McCanns ludicrous theory 
At the forefront of everyones mind
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.10.13 16:40

I certainly don't think that these stories would see the light of day if the McCanns had returned from their holiday with all their children.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 22.10.13 16:44

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I certainly don't think that these stories would see the light of day if the McCanns had returned from their holiday with all their children.
Agree totally
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 22.10.13 16:46

admin wrote:
oakeso wrote:http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/blonde-girl-7-taken-from-roma-family-in-dublin-29686005.html

I don't know why the checks and tests can't be made whilst leaving the girl with her family, as long as she is happy and healthy - because now she must be quite traumatised.
You can't do that. The facts are some people have a child with them they can't prove is theirs, l wouldn't think the decision to remove the child from them was taken lightly.

If only the very slim chance she was stolen from her real parents they have to have her back, you couldn't take DNA samples easily without having to explain why and these people could have moved on anytime.

I agree with the authorities on this so far.
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 22.10.13 16:50

My Great-Grandmother who was born in 1898 taught me a rhyme that we used to skip to.

"My Mother said that I never should, play with the gypsy's in the wood. 
If I did she would say, you naughty girl to disobey!"

Gypsies have been victimised for centuries, along with Jews.  I'm talking about proper Romanies though.
We are brought up with myths and scary stories about them, I know I used to be terrified of the thought of seeing gypsies in the wood!

The full rhyme which I have just found (didn't realise there was a longer version!) goes like this:

My Mother said, I never should
Play with the gipsies in the wood;
If I did, she would say,
You naughty girl to disobey.
Your hair shan’t curl and your shoes shan’t shine,
You gipsy girl, you shan’t be mine.
And my father said that if I did
He’d rap my head with the teapot-lid.
The wood was dark, the grass was green
Along came Sally with a tambourine.
I went to sea – no ship to get across,
I paid ten shillings for a blind white horse.
I up on his back
And was off on a crack,
Sally tell my mother that I shan’t come back.

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse 22.10.13 17:00

So these reports say that the family had other children...Obviously these kiddie were either male/non blue eyed blonde haired - so were not taken in. I'm sorry Margaret - I can't agree with you. If this child was taken into care because she didn't look like her family, no DNA test was taken, then I think to take her away from the rest of this family will cause distress to the child, the parents and the rest of the children. If, on the other hand, there was a case of neglect here - then all the children surely should have been taken into care and DNA tested?

Or didn't they fit the brief?
mouse

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top