The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Apartments - Page 2 Mm11

Apartments - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Apartments - Page 2 Mm11

Apartments - Page 2 Regist10

Apartments

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apartments - Page 2 Empty Re: Apartments

Post by Guest 13.10.10 9:56

Donald Booker-Milburn, if this is the same man as above which many believe it is, retired at the end of May 2007 from the post of Sheriff of Tain in the Highlands. He is a very keen golf player. He once wrote an article on the different golf courses in Scotland, which I found by googling his name earlier this year. I have just looked for the link and it’s no longer there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.10 10:18

You may or may not know this, but when someone is entered onto a booking/ordering type of computer system, they are automatically given a perpetual reference number by that particular piece of software relating to every new entry. This is done for auditing purposes. ( I am from an accounts background)

Is the order below, the order in which these people booked their holiday?

If so, it is quite interesting that Oldfield appears before the others with this particular set of reference numbers from the OC lists. Of course the MW reference number is the same for the whole group 200 64 293, but in that instance they appear in the order of Payne, McCann, Oldfield and O'Brien, which would suggest that from a MW point of view Payne was the lead passenger.

31945 BERRY
31946 MACKENZIE
31947 THORNHILL
31948 OLDFIELD
31949 OBRIEN
31950 PAYNE
31951 MCCANN
31952 MANN
31953 COX
31954 HESELTON
31955 PATEL
31956 TOTMAN
31957 REAP
31958 IRWIN
31959 HYND
31960 TAYLOR
31961 O’DONNELL
31962 BURLTON
31963 JANCZUR
31964 CLIFFORD

33641 NEWMAN
33642 EDMONDS
33643 NAYLOR
33644 WEINBURGER
33645 SPERREY
33646 BRAIN
33647 THORNHILL
33648 FOSTER
33649 CARPENTER

Just look at how many of the above names crop up as part of the investigation in one way or another. daft whistling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.10 15:36

Stella wrote:Donald Booker-Milburn, if this is the same man as above which many believe it is, retired at the end of May 2007 from the post of Sheriff of Tain in the Highlands. He is a very keen golf player. He once wrote an article on the different golf courses in Scotland, which I found by googling his name earlier this year. I have just looked for the link and it’s no longer there.

I found the link I had saved somewhere, but I have tried connecting to it twice now and it does not load. I'm betting someone has had it removed.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yep, I think there has been a bit of a clean up job, distancing him from the Royal Dornoch Golf Club.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.10 20:27

There is a Neil Munro listed at Royal Dornoch Golf Club.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 13.10.10 22:58

Strangely enough I was dabbling on ancestry.co.uk researching a family and every time I got near a possibility I got an internal server error. I will try again tomorrow just in case I am being paranoid.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.10 9:54

Stella wrote:
28/04-05/05 G603 Nicole Cox & Raj Balu
05/05-12/05 G603 Parr
02/05-11/05 G604 Gill (donos booking)
28/04-05/05 G606 Neil Berry
28/04-05/05 G607 Curtis Leon Cameron Brain & Dr L Hurne
28/04-05/05 G608 Lisa Marjorie Preston
06/05-11/05 G608 Caroline Baker
28/04-05/05 G610 Anthony Hack
05/05-12/05 G610 Warren

This is just to highlight that these two were the ones who had a major contradiction in their statements for the night of the 3rd.

Balu claims that a travel cot was delivered to Berry's apartment for him to use.
Berry claims that Balu arrived at his apartment carrying his own travel cot.

Please also note, Berry's room was G606 and right next door in G607 we have another Doctor. what
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 14.10.10 14:55

Stella wrote:I am particularly interested in one Jayne Marie Jensen. She was located in apartment BP03, just 2 doors along from the Naylor’s in BP01.

Jayne Jensen & sister Annie Wiltshire, “told how THEY saw” and “how THEY provided further evidence”.

Which is very interesting, because according to the tapas reports, her sister Annie didn’t join her until the 7th May.

As I cannot find a MW guest list with her on to confirm her original booking from the 21st April to the 12th May, one has to ask one’s self why the booking was changed to Jensen/Wiltshire 4 days after Madeleine disappeared?

1/5/07 Jayne Marie Jensen MW
2/5/07 is missing
3/5/07 name as above
4/5/07 name as above
5/5/07 name as above
6/5/07 name as above
7/5/07 booking now changed to Jensen/Wiltshire MW

Extract from the Daily Mail article:

And they provided further evidence that Robert Murat, the first official suspect in the case, lied about his whereabouts on the night Madeleine disappeared.

"I went straight into the creche area and checked the play area and Wendy House but found nothing."
It was then that Mrs Jensen saw 34-year-old Mr Murat for the first time. She saw a man light a cigarette as he stood on the street corner opposite the McCanns' ground-floor apartment.
She said: "I had semi-given up smoking and was thinking I could do with a cigarette when this bloke just along the pavement from me lit up. I noticed him but didn't think anything more of it."
A middle-aged barrister, a nearneighbour of Mrs Jensen in the holiday complex, has told police that he spoke to her at the time and also saw Mr Murat.
The next day, said Mrs Jensen, Mr Murat introduced himself to her and her sister.

That evening, the two sisters joined the barrister and his wife for a glass of wine on the balcony of their apartment.
They were discussing Madeleine's disappearance and the apparent failure of the police to set up a crime scene when Mr Murat walked past, saw them and joined them uninvited.
Mrs Jensen said: "He was wearing a blue T-shirt and jeans and he said he needed to go home and change because it had been a long day, which was odd, because he had already changed out of the clothes he had been wearing earlier."
After Mr Murat left, the barrister told the sisters he found him "odd".
His wife was distraught about Madeleine's disappearance and the couple were desperate to leave the resort. Their names have not been revealed.
Mrs Jensen insists she is not conducting "a witch hunt" against Mr Murat.
"It was only after he was made an arguido (official suspect) that I realised any of this information could be important."
Other witnesses who have placed Mr Murat near the McCann apartment that night include Mark Warner nanny Charlotte Pennington, two tourists who contacted Metodo 3 independently and three of the McCanns' friends, Fiona Payne, Rachael Oldfield and Russell O'Brien.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Very interesting article Stella. Providing information to Metado 3 shortly after the McCanns had been made arguidos does not, imo, make them credible witnesses. What else do we know about these sisters, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they are connected to the group in some way - they claim in the article that they returned to PDL in Sep with the intention of meeting up with the McCanns to give them information.
Do we know the names of the middle-ages barrister and his wife who shared a glass of wine with the sisters and were later joined, acording to them, by Murat? This all sounds very fishie to me
thinking

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.10 15:40

Autumn, that is my feelings also. Why else would they extend their holiday when any normal person could not wait to get home away from all the Police and reporters.

I remember when I brought this up on MCF and the poster harmony tried to convince me the sister was already staying out there and that she had seen her name on a OC guest list BEFORE the ones we all could see. I asked her how she knew this information, when the earlier lists were not available and she never answered me. She also said that there was a tennis booking for the two of them that proves she was already out there, but from memory I think that tennis booking only had a first name attached to it, I will have to check, but the point is, it could have been anyone, not necessarily her sister.

If these two already knew the McCann's, then this is a very good reason to extend their booking to help them out in my eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 14.10.10 18:50

MCF used to be a good discussion forum but recently some members, whose ideas do not fit with the Mods' theories, have been treated badly by Admin - I was branded 'a gossipping mudslinger' by Ines on the forum because I objected to him making cheap jibes about Tony who, given that he was no longer a member, was not in a position to respond. To me, its laughable that they pride themselves on promoting Freedom of Speech whilst at the same time, banning people whose opinions do not tie in with the Mods'.

Had a glance at the Tennis Booking form on HiDeHo's Website and there was a tennis booking in the names Anne and Jayne (no surname) on the 3rd between 12 - 12.30.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.10 11:10

Thank you Autumn for locating that tennis reservation. There was another Anne staying out there that week, but her name was spelt Ainne in BP01 winkwink and if the person making the booking didn't know how she spelt her name, it could have been written down as Anne.

I would like to see evidence of her sisters name Wiltshire on anything prior to May 3rd, but as far as I can see there is nothing.

That tennis record proves nothing in my eyes. The changing of the original reservation on the 3rd does.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 15.10.10 11:16

There was an Anne Naylor as well.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.10 11:53

Yes Littlepixie that's the one, on the creche sheet below, on the right hand side of it you can see her name but I believe it was confirmed that it was the Irish version, spelt Ainne.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.10 12:19

Autumn wrote:
A middle-aged barrister, a nearneighbour of Mrs Jensen in the holiday complex, has told police that he spoke to her at the time and also saw Mr Murat. The next day, said Mrs Jensen, Mr Murat introduced himself to her and her sister.

That evening, the two sisters joined the barrister and his wife for a glass of wine on the balcony of their apartment.
They were discussing Madeleine's disappearance and the apparent failure of the police to set up a crime scene when Mr Murat walked past, saw them and joined them uninvited.

Autumn, you have raised a very valid point about this barrister. Who was he? I think I have confused myself above when I thought she was in the BP aparments, but I have found her reservation now.

26/04-05/05 G4B Beverley Ann Carruthers
06/05-12/05 G4B PSICOLOGO/Martin J Alderton
28/04-05/05 G4I Sandra Bowness
21/04-05/05 G4J Jayne Marie Jensen
21/04-12/05 G4J Jensen/Wiltshire
28/04-05/05 G4L Jeni Weinburger
29/04-12/05 G4M Julian Edward Bartran Totman
26/04-05/05 G4N Naylor (owner booking)
28/04-05/05 G4O Bridget O’Donnell & Jeremy Wilkins

Which means one of the above is this barrister she is referring to. They could even be the guest who was staying in G4N, the Naylor (owner booking) on a private basis ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 15.10.10 16:18

One is in no doubt that some of you have the noses of the FBI.
Extraordinary and exemplary work, Stella. clapping1
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.10 20:52

Is Martin Alderton the guy from Crisis Centre for Psychology?

the Doctor Julian Totman was the subject of a misconduct complaint against him by GMC if it was the same one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 20.10.10 19:30

This Julian Totman? Hmmmm wonder what that was all about?

Julian Totman 20 October 2009
Case : FTP
Information for: Julian Totman 20 October 2009
Date 20 October 2009
Description
Decision of the Investigation Committee concluding on 20 October 2009 which heard the case of Julian Totman.

PDF PDF document: Dr_Totman_IC_Hearing_Minutes.pdf
Edit Doctor name Doctor Registration number
Julian Totman 4293398

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 20.10.10 19:58

Autumn wrote:This Julian Totman? Hmmmm wonder what that was all about?

Date 20 October 2009
Description
Decision of the Investigation Committee concluding on 20 October 2009 which heard the case of Julian Totman.

Julian Totman 4293398

I have recently read the PDF document on-line:

Man goes into chemist with prescription
Pharmacist has gone home due to adverse weather
Member of staff in chemist not able to issue drugs while pharmacist absent
Man gets angry and then returns with Dr Totman
Dr Totman overrides member of staff and issues man with drugs from 'secure' medicine cupboard
Totman is reported and a verbal warning is to be issued
Totman requests a hearing and receives a rap on the knuckles for being a naughty boy.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 20.10.10 20:14

Cheshire Cat wrote:
Autumn wrote:This Julian Totman? Hmmmm wonder what that was all about?

Date 20 October 2009
Description

Julian Totman 4293398

I have recently read the PDF document on-line:

Man goes into chemist with prescription
Pharmacist has gone home due to adverse weather
Member of staff in chemist not able to issue drugs while pharmacist absent
Man gets angry and then returns with Dr Totman
Dr Totman overrides member of staff and issues man with drugs from 'secure' medicine cupboard
Totman is reported and a verbal warning is to be issued
Totman requests a hearing and receives a rap on the knuckles for being a naughty boy.

Thanks CC, you would have thought that Dr Totman would have advised him to go elswhere or driven the man to another pharmacy rather than resort to raiding the 'secure' drugs cupboard what

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.10.10 12:41

what

Do all Doctors think they are Moses and can part the sea. Or did this Totman and McCann have the same mentor?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daoud 22.10.10 2:55

Stella wrote:
Autumn wrote:
A middle-aged barrister, a nearneighbour of Mrs Jensen in the holiday complex, has told police that he spoke to her at the time and also saw Mr Murat. The next day, said Mrs Jensen, Mr Murat introduced himself to her and her sister.

Autumn, you have raised a very valid point about this barrister. Who was he? I think I have confused myself above when I thought she was in the BP aparments, but I have found her reservation now.

26/04-05/05 G4B Beverley Ann Carruthers
06/05-12/05 G4B PSICOLOGO/Martin J Alderton
28/04-05/05 G4I Sandra Bowness
21/04-05/05 G4J Jayne Marie Jensen
21/04-12/05 G4J Jensen/Wiltshire
28/04-05/05 G4L Jeni Weinburger
29/04-12/05 G4M Julian Edward Bartran Totman
26/04-05/05 G4N Naylor (owner booking)
28/04-05/05 G4O Bridget O’Donnell & Jeremy Wilkins

Which means one of the above is this barrister she is referring to. They could even be the guest who was staying in G4N, the Naylor (owner booking) on a private basis ?

Hi Stella,
At first glance the only candidate on your list for the mysterious barrister is Naylor, as we know that Totman and Weinberger are doctors and the others are all women except for Alderton who seems to be a psychologist, and there are only five registered barristers with the name Naylor (2 of whom are women), the men are: Kevin Michael Thomas Naylor (Manchester, Liverpool), Timothy Rex Naylor (location not given) and Jonathan Peter Naylor (Reading). The women are: Sarah Diane Naylor (London, Maidstone) and Rachel Joy Naylor (location not given).

Interestingly Kevin M T Naylor is also a medical doctor who was registered as such in 1986, although his status is now 'Not registered - administrative reason' whatever that means. Six years later he was called to the Bar, so presumably he didn't spend a lot of time practising as a doctor. As you'll see none of the men are 'Robert', but I think it was Santa on the MCF who speculated that the Naylors who own an apartment in PdL may have been related to the Naylors who stayed at the OC, and Sarah Diane Naylor was called to the Bar in 2005 and could possibly be a daughter or niece of KMT Naylor - I have no idea on how to do genealogical searches, but it may be worthwhile for someone who does, if only to eliminate this line of enquiry...

Of course the barrister whose drinks party was gatecrashed by RM may have booked the apartment in his wife's name which would widen the search - when I get a chance I'll see what I can find.
Daoud
Daoud

Activity : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by Daoud 22.10.10 3:12

I've drawn a blank with them all - there are no barristers registered under the names:
Alderton, Bowness, Carruthers, Totman, Weinburger or Wilkins.

There is a Miss Orly Weinberger, but she was called to the Bar in July 2007 and is the wrong sex. So if the mysterious barrister is on your list, he must be one of the Naylors - but what exactly does a near neighbour imply?
Daoud
Daoud

Back to top Go down

Post by Daoud 22.10.10 3:27

Here is some information on Michael Alderton - I'm assuming it's the same person as the one listed as psicologo on the OC list:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current

* Clinical Partner at The Centre for Crisis Psychology

Past

* Community Mental Health Team Manager at Sandwell Social Services Department/Black Country Mental Health Trust
* Principal Social Worker at Sandwell Social Services Department

Education

* The University of Birmingham
* The University of Birmingham
* The University of Hull

Kevin Tasker and Martin Alderton became Partners in May 2003 after a number of years as senior consultants at CCP.

(...)

Since joining CCP in 2000 Martin has been one of CCP's main trainers and has delivered courses to a wide range of organisation across the UK and Europe. As an experienced member of the travelling team of trauma consultants Martin has responded to hundreds of incidents on behalf of CCP, many of them overseas. Recent incidents have included the Virgin Train crash in Cumbria and incidents in Portugal, Singapore, Cuba and Morocco amongst others. Before joining CCP Martin managed a Community Mental Health Team and coordinated a Local Authority's Crisis Response Service. As well as providing clinical services Martin is a member of CCP's management team and is responsible for Product Development.

All of the Partners share in the clinical work at CCP as well as providing leadership and supervision for the team.

ETA Silly me - of course it's the same man:
Mr McCann said that in the first few days they had feared that Madeleine, 4, was dead, until the arrival of two trauma specialists, Alan Pike and Martin Alderton, from the Centre for Crisis Psychology in Skipton, North Yorkshire.
A rather curious quote from the same article:
Gerry McCann, 39, said: “If we don’t get Madeleine back alive and well, I am sure our faith will be severely tested. At the end of it, we will still have our faith and we will also have comfort that Madeleine will be looked after."
Daoud
Daoud

Back to top Go down

Post by Daoud 22.10.10 3:40

Does anyone have a clue as to what my avatar is supposed to depict? A microphotograph of the anatomy of an ant? A microscopic view of a bacterium?
Daoud
Daoud

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.10.10 8:40

Daoud wrote:Does anyone have a clue as to what my avatar is supposed to depict? A microphotograph of the anatomy of an ant? A microscopic view of a bacterium?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] No idea what it was actually, found it on google images - have changed it now (you probably noticed!)

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)

Activity : 41997

Back to top Go down

Post by Daoud 22.10.10 9:40

Thanks jkh!
Now I wonder where you found that one big grin
Daoud
Daoud