The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook - Page 3 Mm11

Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook - Page 3 Mm11

Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook - Page 3 Regist10

Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook

Post by Guest 11.11.11 11:01

littlepixie wrote:How on earth have the Official Madeleine facebook page been able to post a message on my facebook feed? They are using the excuse that they have "amalgamated" various pages.

I have never been a member of any Madeleine pages so how have they done it?

Is someone at facebook working for them?

Thursday, 10 November 2011

Check your LIKES on Facebook......... Part 2

Confirmed...

Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook - Page 3 Confirmed

Beggars belief - Madeleine groups on Facebook combined into one group with a new, deceptively fake following...

This is why we got up yesterday morning to find unfamiliar posts, comments and updates on our Facebook walls. This is why we had become followers of a group we didn't join.

It's all good and well providing a welcome, however if these new members referred to above had actually liked the Official Find Madeleine Campaign group page, they would have clicked the LIKE button of their own free will.

Are there any similar unofficial Find Madeleine Campaign group pages around which could genuinely be combined? I don't think there are... although the poor child may have stood a greater chance of being found if there was. There are thousands of groups for thousands of subjects... I don't want to go to bed posting on Justice for Caylee and wake up to Casey Anthony's ugly mug. Would anybody?

Apart from the One Million Likes group, I've never seen Madeleine being subjected to 'online abuse'. Another appalling and disturbing thought to come from the horse's mouth. If I did, I wouldn't hesitate to report it. Seems like just another excuse for her parents protect their reputation and avoid criticism by once again attempting to silence people. The irony of Madeleine needs protected... yes she did, didn't she?

Instead of fannying about online, why don't you just get out there and do what normal people would do - something you've never done yourselves. Look. All those followers with their prayers, candles and fluffy words won't 'bring her home', but I'm sure it makes you feel good.

Please check which groups you have joined or liked on Facebook. This is an appalling invasion of privacy and trust. I do not wish mingle with blinkered muppets or have their posts invade my wall. And I also object to the Team having access to my own profile via their Admin privileges. Very disturbing.

http://thepottingshedder.blogspot.com/2011/11/check-your-likes-on-facebook-part-2.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook

Post by Gillyspot 11.11.11 15:48

Can you complain to Facebook? They would have been better just deleting the pages than merging them all and making the find Madeleine page look more popular than it is and giving them access to your facebook page.

I would imagine you have no rights about the page merge but you will about them having access to your private facebook page. We all know what these pro's are like and I can see why you are worried.

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 11.11.11 15:59

Gillyspot wrote:Can you complain to Facebook? They would have been better just deleting the pages than merging them all and making the find Madeleine page look more popular than it is and giving them access to your facebook page.

I would imagine you have no rights about the page merge but you will about them having access to your private facebook page. We all know what these pro's are like and I can see why you are worried.

I'm afraid there is no such thing as "your private facebook page" Gillyspot. That's one of the main reasons I don't use it.

I agree though, this move is both creepy and sly.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.11.11 16:40

From Pat Brown on twitter....................

ProfilerPatBPAT BROWN

Official Find Madeleine Campaign attempts to shut down all venues of discussion about Maddie not approved by #McCann s. https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find.Madeleine.Campaign?sk=wall

2 hours ago
»

Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook - Page 3 Amazon_Profiler_Cover_normal
ProfilerPatBPAT BROWN

OFMC on FB - "We ask that pages are not created about Madeleine or her image used without the explicit permission of her parents." #McCann

2 hours

http://twitter.com/#!/ProfilerPatB
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 11.11.11 16:58

candyfloss wrote:From Pat Brown on twitter....................

ProfilerPatBPAT BROWN

Official Find Madeleine Campaign attempts to shut down all venues of discussion about Maddie not approved by #McCann s. https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find.Madeleine.Campaign?sk=wall

2 hours ago
»

Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook - Page 3 Amazon_Profiler_Cover_normal
ProfilerPatBPAT BROWN

OFMC on FB - "We ask that pages are not created about Madeleine or her image used without the explicit permission of her parents." #McCann

2 hours

http://twitter.com/#!/ProfilerPatB

I note the use of the word "ask". What they really mean is if you do it we'll set Carter-Ruck on you!

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 11.11.11 19:06

Out of interest, is anybody outside of the UK having a problem connecting to this site? using my normal german ISP I am getting a reply that says no connection, when I use my UK proxy then I am connected immediately
Invinoveritas
Invinoveritas

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.11.11 19:52

From twitter ..................

Official Campaign to Find Madeleine McCann
http://findmadeleine.com

findmadeleineFind Madeleine

What song reminds you of Madeleine? Post it and let us know. We are putting together a Christmas appeal.

48 minutes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top