The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Official Find Madeleine promoting finding of Sabrina Allan in Mexico Mm11

Official Find Madeleine promoting finding of Sabrina Allan in Mexico Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Official Find Madeleine promoting finding of Sabrina Allan in Mexico Mm11

Official Find Madeleine promoting finding of Sabrina Allan in Mexico Regist10

Official Find Madeleine promoting finding of Sabrina Allan in Mexico

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Official Find Madeleine promoting finding of Sabrina Allan in Mexico Empty Official Find Madeleine promoting finding of Sabrina Allan in Mexico

Post by Sceptic 02.10.14 15:54

She was kidnapped by her mother

"We are so happy this child has been found.

This is why it's vital we keep Madeleine's profile high. She needs to be found and reunited with her family. Please continue to post about Madeleine and distribute her image. All it takes is one person to recognise her and end this heartache for her family."

https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find.Madeleine.Campaign?fref=ts
Sceptic

Activity : 311

Back to top Go down

Official Find Madeleine promoting finding of Sabrina Allan in Mexico Empty Re: Official Find Madeleine promoting finding of Sabrina Allan in Mexico

Post by jeanmonroe 02.10.14 16:09

We are so happy this child has been found. And we do recognise that it was her mother who abducted her,
-------------------------------------------------

"Please continue to post about Madeleine and distribute her image"
----------------------------------

Which 'image' would that be then?

'baby' image? 3 years 'old' cutey image? age progressed 'image'?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Official Find Madeleine promoting finding of Sabrina Allan in Mexico Empty Re: Official Find Madeleine promoting finding of Sabrina Allan in Mexico

Post by Guest 02.10.14 16:12

Are they for real?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 02.10.14 16:17

BlueBag wrote:Are they for real?

In McCannworld,................... EVERYTHING is 'real'! winkwink
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 02.10.14 16:21

jeanmonroe wrote:
BlueBag wrote:Are they for real?

In McCannworld,................... EVERYTHING is 'real'! winkwink

.... and people who question their version of events are branded 'trolls' and 'haters' and can expect a visit from Sky's Martin Brunt anytime soon.

Clarrie's MMU has gone in to overdrive today, if you want my opinion.
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.10.14 16:41

Well the big message from their Facebook page seems to be that in cases of abduction Police should look very closely at the family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 02.10.14 16:45

BlueBag wrote:Well the big message from their Facebook page seems to be that in cases of abduction Police should look very closely at the family.

Which is exactly what Yvonne Martin was trying to establish when she asked Kate if Gerry was the real father and when David Payne got the nervous shakes and told her to leave the McCs alone.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.10.14 21:48

So "abduction" by a parent still counts ?

Keeps the statistics going, of course, and lets Lady Whastername claim 85,000 a year for having married a Muslim who took the childen when they got divorced
Nice money, especially if "Last Lady" Cherie Blair is involved. As she was . . . until to her undying 'credit' she pulled away. Can't think why.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Official Find Madeleine promoting finding of Sabrina Allan in Mexico Empty Official Find Madeleine Facebook

Post by PeterMac 25.11.14 16:45

https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find.Madeleine.Campaign?fref=ts

I hadn't looked at it in any real depth before, and had never realised what a sad Eeyore-type place it is.
People who clearly have no idea of any of the facts, simply hoping uselessly, and hanging wristbands in their front windows.
No serious ideas about what should be done, no dynamic
And the comments are largely pathetic.  Many barely literate even allowing for accidental typos
What I did find amusing was how the Webmaster, rather like Dr Bowdler with his clean up of Shakespeare, misses some priceless ones.

Consider this,
The story is of a small child picked up in the cellar in Utah by a man who then hands it back to the father who was wakened by the noise
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/11/07/utah-dad-had-just-seconds-to-act-after-waking-up-to-one-of-the-worst-nightmares-a-parent-could-face/
We start with the fairly predictable
Official Find Madeleine Campaign Really? Some of you are criticising for the door being unlocked? If someone forgets to lock a door, which I've done, I shouldn't have to worry about someone stealing my child. Stealing my posessions, yes, but not my child. We should live in a world where we do not have to worry about our children being stolen. Please stop judging. ~FM Webmaster

Karine No People who are saying "why he did not lock his door" are the same who are saying "why did they leave Madeleine while going out for dinner by the pool". The bad person is the one who get into your flat and kidnap your kid. My parents always left the door unlock, never got kidnapped. Kids can be kidnapped anywhere and you can't prevent it all the time or you get mental.
And then a whole load of stuff in the same vein

Thank goodness, well done Dad !!
Thank the Lord he woke up just in time to safe the little girl Xx
So glad to hear the father woke in time to save his daughter.
So glad she is safe. This is my biggest fear for my children. They need to punish him to the fullest otherwise it will happen again with another child..stop him now
My God thank god the dad woke up when he did, this could of easily been a different story.
Thank god that dad woke up that poor family x
My god how awful
Your kids aren't safe in the one place that should be it's very disturbing! Thank god the dad woke up
I'm SO glad this dad woke up. These people need locking up on Alcatraz for life. A real deterrent is needed - worldwide.

But they completely missed this one

J P   Good job the dad was there...!

All very strange.
Even more strange is this exchange
H    I work in a children's hospital , always looking at the eyes, I hope she is found one day soon
M Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text asking for madeline to look for or ,,contact us we are your parents,,
and the official reply  . . . . showing breathtaking idiocy. The parents are on every TV channel and newspaper every month.  What is being proposed is a multi-million pound poster campaign in all European counries,  . . .   And the Web-master says . . .
Official Find Madeleine Campaign Maddie, never thought of that. Let me check with Gerry and Kate on that. ~FM Webmaster

brilliant idea maddie you never know madeleine might see it and know who they are
Excellent idea....
about a picture of the three of them - so Maddie will really recognise her parents if she is in it
good idea ,,lets hope she is soon home .with her family
very good idea she will begetting to that age that please god she is a live may see and remeber and ring.
or her siblings...a family pic?
This is a brilliant idea... I doubt Madeleine would ever forget her parents!

And then the almost lunatic
she will find her way back.

Or perhaps that explains why no one has bothered searching for the last seven years. She is a homing child, making her way across the lawless hinterland of Morocco, crossing the straits, and then walking alone and unremarked across the vast expanse of Western Europe, shortly to reappear in Rothley 7 years late, but in time for Christmas Lunch . . . ! ! !

Are they certifiably insane, or just very deeply stupid
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by MissesWillYa 25.11.14 16:59

PeterMac wrote:Are they certifiably insane, or just very deeply stupid

Some of each?

I'd like to know they think it would accomplish to "lock [him] up on Alcatraz for life"; I was just there last summer. It's a National Park now and hasn't been a prison for about fifty years. What would the criminal do there, heckle tourists? Build traps for seagulls? These people are living in a movie, where big, bad dark-complected people steal little girls right out of their beds on a regular basis, and where Al Capone is still alive and well on "The Rock."
MissesWillYa
MissesWillYa

Activity : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 25.11.14 19:03

PeterMac wrote:
M Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text asking for madeline to look for or ,,contact us we are your parents,,
and the official reply  . . . . showing breathtaking idiocy. The parents are on every TV channel and newspaper every month.  What is being proposed is a multi-million pound poster campaign in all European counries,  . . .   And the Web-master says . . .
Official Find Madeleine Campaign Maddie, never thought of that. Let me check with Gerry and Kate on that. ~FM Webmaster

brilliant idea maddie you never know madeleine might see it and know who they are
Excellent idea....
Oh no! Please no! I'm sick of the sight of the McCanns as it is. We'll have more fundraising for posters and people buying packs of tacky 'merchandise' all over again.

In my opinion.

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 25.11.14 22:08

Isn't it funny (and revealing) that every time the mccanns link themselves to some missing child case it turns out to be parental abduction or abduction done by someone known to the family.

the statement analyst in my giggles like a child every time they open mouth and insert feet.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 26.11.14 14:08

The mccanns on a poster with this message:
MADELEINE NOT MADDY MCCANN
we know the loving childless couple put you in school,so you can read.this.We are your parents that love you. We are so not sorry we left you alone several nights while we got pissed up.AS THIS IS WELL WITHIN THE REALMS OF ACCEPTABLE PARENTING! You can discount all those creche.sessions and mommys bewk, we want you happy,andas the couple who took you has apparently kept you safe and unfund..errr unfound.....we know the blood and cadaverine nonsense has scared you but dont worry its been long overlooked by SY so it dont count...anyways we were saying..errm...oh yes please stay where you are loved and giving your tuppence worth..please stay there we have to..get more funds to find you
... you
Much fondness mummy and daddy

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 26.11.14 16:44

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'WANTED': FOR CHILD NEGLECT!

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'YEAH, YEAH, WE KNOW WE DILIBERATELY LEFT OUR KIDS ALONE AND AT RISK OF HARM, GET OVER IT!'

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'Madeleine?, Madeleine?. WHO THE FCUK IS MADELEINE?'

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'OK, WE JEOPARDISED THE INVESTIGATION'

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'OK, WE LIED'

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'STOP! MCCANN CIRCUS'

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'GIZZA A CHARIDY JOB, WE COULD DO THAT!'

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'OK, TO BE HONEST'

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'WE WILL NOT DISAPPEAR! UNLIKE WHATSERNAME, Y'KNOW, ERM, ER, MARGARET'

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'WHERE'S PRAIA DA LUZ?'

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'BUY OUR BEWK: IF WE DID IT, HERE'S HOW IT SHOULD OF HAPPENED'

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'THERE'S NO EVIDENCE TO IMPLICATE US IN HER DEATH' (GM)

etc, etc.,

I'm sure there's more 'text' out there that could be put on a poster of them. winkwink
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 26.11.14 16:48

I know Jeanmonroe its sickening how they have cashed in on this lil angels death or "abduction" as they call it

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 26.11.14 18:52

Hobs wrote:Isn't it funny (and revealing) that every time the mccanns link themselves to some missing child case it turns out to be parental abduction or abduction done by someone known to the family.

the statement analyst in my giggles like a child every time they open mouth and insert feet.

Sounds like they getting their stories from Ernie Allen

http://pactofsilence.blogspot.com.es/2012/07/ernie-allen-missing-child-fraud.html

http://www.icmec.org/missingkids/servlet/NewsEventServlet?LanguageCountry=en_X1&PageId=5069
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 26.11.14 19:12

jeanmonroe wrote:Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'WANTED': FOR CHILD NEGLECT!

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'YEAH, YEAH, WE KNOW WE DILIBERATELY LEFT OUR KIDS ALONE AND AT RISK OF HARM, GET OVER IT!'

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'Madeleine?, Madeleine?. WHO THE FCUK IS MADELEINE?'

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'OK, WE JEOPARDISED THE INVESTIGATION'

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'OK, WE LIED'

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'STOP! MCCANN CIRCUS'

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'GIZZA A CHARIDY JOB, WE COULD DO THAT!'

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'OK, TO BE HONEST'

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'WE WILL NOT DISAPPEAR! UNLIKE WHATSERNAME, Y'KNOW, ERM, ER, MARGARET'

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'WHERE'S PRAIA DA LUZ?'

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'BUY OUR BEWK: IF WE DID IT, HERE'S HOW IT SHOULD OF HAPPENED'

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'THERE'S NO EVIDENCE TO IMPLICATE US IN HER DEATH' (GM)

etc, etc.,

I'm sure there's more 'text' out there that could be put on a poster of them. winkwink

And the choice of picture?

Any of these?

1. The smiling McCanns - ecstatic just 9 days after they claim that she was taken by a paedophile gang
2. The happy foursome at the Punch and Judy show without Madeleine
3. The McCanns "searching" (jogging or sitting on the rocks, but obviously looking)
4. The pictures of the McCanns leaving Portimao Police station in September 2007
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Official Find Madeleine promoting finding of Sabrina Allan in Mexico Empty Trying to help

Post by PeterMac 26.11.14 22:40

We must all try to assist in the search, - whenever it is due to start.

Official Find Madeleine promoting finding of Sabrina Allan in Mexico <a href=Official Find Madeleine promoting finding of Sabrina Allan in Mexico Poster10" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 26.11.14 22:51

Very good Petermac but, "Give us a ring"? 

She may have already tried the hotline, but remember, non of the calls were listened to.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 27.11.14 0:51

spit coffee

I can't help myself but rotfl rotfl hysterical

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 27.11.14 8:51

sharonl wrote:Very good Petermac but, "Give us a ring"? 
She may have already tried the hotline, but remember, none of the calls were listened to.

perhaps ALL the calls were from her or from the person who was holding her and wanted to hand her over.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 27.11.14 15:19

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'OUR NEWEST, MADELEINE'S FUND, BOARD DIRECTOR IS, EX-MET DCI, ANDY MAHOGANY'

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'WHERE'S MADELEINE? ASK US, SANDRA'

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'WHAT OTHER EXPLANATIONS CAN THERE BE, OTHER THAN OUR OFFICIAL VERSION?

'Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'EVEN WE CAN'T FIND HER BODY, WE HID IT TOO WELL'

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'OUR EVEN NEWER, MADELEINE'S FUND, BOARD DIRECTOR, IS EX-CEO, JAMES 'I JUST LOVE KIDS' GAMBALL.

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............''WE LUV BRUNTY'

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'PLEASE DONATE, FOR K'S NEW 'TABLETS', SEARCHING FOR MADELEINE ON THE INTERNET IS VERY STRESSFUL'

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'WHICH LAST PHOTO?, TENNIS BALLS OR POOL?'

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'WHERE'S OUR 'MISSING' PERSON, BRUNTY?'

Why not put a photo of Madeleine's parents on a poster with text ...............'PLZ DON'T 'THREATEN' TO HARM OUR FAMILY, THAT'S K'S 'JOB'

etc, etc.

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top