The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 6 Mm11

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 6 Mm11

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 6 Regist10

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'?

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 6 Empty Re: 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'?

Post by kangdang 03.09.10 23:06

His wifey-to-be is a munter.

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 6 Empty Re: 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'?

Post by sharonl 03.09.10 23:16

Maybe the desire to swop genders is a TM Trait

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 6 ViewThumb
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.09.10 23:23

kangdang wrote:His wifey-to-be is a munter.

I just had to look that up big grin never heard of it before

What is a munter cos someone in the daily star called these nice young ladies munters.?
:

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
A lady not blessed with the looks of a supermodel. A moose. A dog. UGLY. Yuk. Not attractive.

:ambersuz: rotfl

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 04.09.10 10:50

Having reviewed all the crap posts in West's new bog it is fairly clear why he renamed and relocated. There are a number of articles missing, many of which contained statements where he purported to be "in the know" & "in cahoots" with C-R. West did NOT close his blog as a hoax, TB's letter to C-R had him running scared - hence the spring clean...a tad too late though I might add. As I was able to compare screenshots of his now defunct site with his latest pile of shite.

Still, what is interesting is that a few posts slipped through the net - derp!
I suggest TB sends C-R the link to West's new blog asap.

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 04.09.10 10:53

candyfloss wrote:
kangdang wrote:His wifey-to-be is a munter.

I just had to look that up big grin never heard of it before

What is a munter cos someone in the daily star called these nice young ladies munters.?
:

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
A lady not blessed with the looks of a supermodel. A moose. A dog. UGLY. Yuk. Not attractive.

:ambersuz: rotfl

An apt description of the soon-to-be Mrs. West.

kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 04.09.10 12:45

kangdang wrote:Having reviewed all the crap posts in West's new bog it is fairly clear why he renamed and relocated. There are a number of articles missing, many of which contained statements where he purported to be "in the know" & "in cahoots" with C-R. West did NOT close his blog as a hoax, TB's letter to C-R had him running scared - hence the spring clean...a tad too late though I might add. As I was able to compare screenshots of his now defunct site with his latest pile of shite.

There is no hiding place for muratfan and that is quite clear. However, would it be possible for us to prepare a list of their closest known cohorts? The reason one asks, is that few of us seem to read sites such as muratfan's, and therefore only see cut and pastes of his own work, which leaves us at a loss as to whom he is directly collaborating with. Who slaps muratfan's back when he spews his bile? Who are his everyday supporters? He would not write such shocking filth lest he had a longstanding and enthusiastic audience of fans himself.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 04.09.10 17:31

Tony Winters
BB1
Lily
will that get you started

kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 04.09.10 19:58

Susanne Nundy aka Anna Raccoon
preciousramawotsit
cath

c'mon i'm not doing all the sodding work

kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunne 06.09.10 17:36

Most of 'em on PFA, I'd say. There is the odd few that see Muratfan as a complete tosser and they would be right. In fact the admin there knows full well that Muratfan and tml are one and the same. Laughable then that one of the the mods on there is now referring to him as 'her'. The westlegget addy is the one tml uses on his forum so Sabot and co are either in denial which means they are either a bit simple, or they are downright liars. I would suggest the latter. I doubt anyone particularly likes either muratfan or tml, rather they tolerate it.
Dunne
Dunne

Activity : 3

Back to top Go down

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 6 Empty They all worship 'muratfan' and admire his work

Post by Tony Bennett 06.09.10 22:52

sharonl wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:Muratfan is back. It was a hoax. 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 6 184694

http://tonybennettmfblog.blogspot.com/

This is not the blog that was removed, this is http://brenryanandco.blogspot.com/2010_08_29_archive.html

To be quite honest I am not sure what we are dealing with here. Having read this blog from someone who at one time in his life must have had a reasonable level of intelligence, being a police officer and all, I am getting concerned that we are actually in dispute with a someone who is seriously unbalanced. Take a look not only at the content of these articles but the wording and the attitude and ask yoursef whether this is the work of a normal, intelligent and sane human being. This man is in serious need of medical help...
Whether he is in need of medical help or not - and I tend to the view that he is more bad than mad - let us bear in mind that the likes of 'bonnybraes', Susanne Nundy/Anna Raccoon and all the others that inhabit sites like JATYK and PFA2 nearly worship him, they never criticise his many lies and excesses, but constantly praise him for how 'clever' he has been on his latest postings on his blog, congratulating him on his blog etc. Never once do they criticise him in the slightest...they are all of the same ilk - haters who project their hate onto others, wrongly accusing them of 'hate' when it is they who repeatedly display hatred.

There's none so blind...

P.S. 'Hat tip' to 'kangdang' for his research on Ian West
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 06.09.10 22:56

[img]'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 6 Hattip10[/img]

kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 06.09.10 23:29

Tony Bennett wrote:
sharonl wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:Muratfan is back. It was a hoax. 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 6 184694

This is not the blog that was removed, this is http://brenryanandco.blogspot.com/2010_08_29_archive.html

To be quite honest I am not sure what we are dealing with here. Having read this blog from someone who at one time in his life must have had a reasonable level of intelligence, being a police officer and all, I am getting concerned that we are actually in dispute with a someone who is seriously unbalanced. Take a look not only at the content of these articles but the wording and the attitude and ask yoursef whether this is the work of a normal, intelligent and sane human being. This man is in serious need of medical help...
Whether he is in need of medical help or not - and I tend to the view that he is more bad than mad - let us bear in mind that the likes of 'bonnybraes', Susanne Nundy/Anna Raccoon and all the others that inhabit sites like JATYK and PFA2 nearly worship him, they never criticise his many lies and excesses, but constantly praise him for how 'clever' he has been on his latest postings on his blog, congratulating him on his blog etc. Never once do they criticise him in the slightest...they are all of the same ilk - haters who project their hate onto others, wrongly accusing them of 'hate' when it is they who repeatedly display hatred.

There's none so blind...

I agree of course, but what makes a group of people behave so badly. The way I see it, they must be mad to be this bad, no normal person would behave in this manner in public whether their identities were known or not. This bunch have no morals, no self respect, no respect for any one else and low levels of intelligence. But what drives them to do this? Your right, it`s not madness, that may explain one person; but for a team like this there must be a common reason, a motive and it`s not just sympathy for the McCanns. This lot have something very sinister to hide and their panicking, there is no other explanation, is there?

Three cheers for Kangdang, clapping1 clapping1 clapping1
We owe him this - 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRny4EQDf6B9Y1ucNXra9amcNSaBo2YCkHq5Jz52moqWTQKqRw&t=1&usg=__srXzEJ5tZ7M0NOl5wgTcz7fSS5s=
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 07.09.10 7:34

Judge Mental wrote:
kangdang wrote:Having reviewed all the crap posts in West's new bog it is fairly clear why he renamed and relocated. There are a number of articles missing, many of which contained statements where he purported to be "in the know" & "in cahoots" with C-R. West did NOT close his blog as a hoax, TB's letter to C-R had him running scared - hence the spring clean...a tad too late though I might add. As I was able to compare screenshots of his now defunct site with his latest pile of shite.

There is no hiding place for muratfan and that is quite clear. However, would it be possible for us to prepare a list of their closest known cohorts? The reason one asks, is that few of us seem to read sites such as muratfan's, and therefore only see cut and pastes of his own work, which leaves us at a loss as to whom he is directly collaborating with. Who slaps muratfan's back when he spews his bile? Who are his everyday supporters? He would not write such shocking filth lest he had a longstanding and enthusiastic audience of fans himself.

Couldnt TB also complain to their (west and his slappers) hostgaters about the libellous posts? I thought with legal liabilities and all that, hostgater is obliged to suspend or shut down those blog owners who went beyond acceptable legal boundaries.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 07.09.10 10:47

sharonl wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
sharonl wrote:

There's none so blind...

I agree of course, but what makes a group of people behave so badly. The way I see it, they must be mad to be this bad, no normal person would behave in this manner in public whether their identities were known or not. This bunch have no morals, no self respect, no respect for any one else and low levels of intelligence. But what drives them to do this? Your right, it`s not madness, that may explain one person; but for a team like this there must be a common reason, a motive and it`s not just sympathy for the McCanns. This lot have something very sinister to hide and their panicking, there is no other explanation, is there?

We owe him this - 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRny4EQDf6B9Y1ucNXra9amcNSaBo2YCkHq5Jz52moqWTQKqRw&t=1&usg=__srXzEJ5tZ7M0NOl5wgTcz7fSS5s=

BURP...Cheers

kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by YNG 08.12.10 21:25

[quote="kangdang"][quote]muratfan

[homepage]

My Blog Has Had To Close Down
« Thread Started Today at 8:00pm »
Great isn't it. I get closed down for legal reasons whilst Bennett and his cronies peddle crap everywhere.
No justice anywhere is there.
Link to Post - Back to Top IP: Logged
aiyoyo Today "muratfan the most feared blogger in the land"

" muratfan the most feared blogger in the land " ....... 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 6 213589 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 6 213589 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 6 213589
YNG

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 08.12.10 21:35

sharonl wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
sharonl wrote:

There's none so blind...

or perhaps they feel affronted because they are directly related to/ or involved with the subject they are kicking off about, in this case the McCanns.
soulthief

Activity : 725

https://www.youtube.com/user/xS0ulThiefx

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 09.12.10 7:29

Is this the same Ian West who has a photography website with a page for "Armature Models" on it? I looked everywhere and I couldn't see a single electric motor. Damn.

Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 02.07.12 22:24

No it's not.
ProfessorPPlum
ProfessorPPlum

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 21.12.12 20:57

Tony Bennett wrote:No, not a new low for 'muratfan', just another low.

'muratfan' and his mates bonnybraes, anna raccoon, Mike Gunnill, Nigel Nessling and the rest of them that share the same world-view, have recently used up page after page of cyberspace on JATYK to speculate that my father was...not British, an extreme right-winger, never in the army at all as I claimed, etc. etc.

They accuse me, in terms, of lying about my father.

When this was confined to those who inhabit the blue cabbage patch, I let it go, but 'muratfan' has brought this campaign to denigrate my father and his memory on to Yahoo! Answers:

So I've felt compelled to make a reply.

Here they both are:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjrAd9X.6FFYHbF5yWPGYowjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20100822111749AA5Io6G
What do you expect from a bunch of snakes? If you argue with idiots they bring you down to their level. Dont give them the satisfaction is what I would say. Its wasted energy on the iq challenged and poisoned.
Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top