The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 5 Mm11

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 5 Mm11

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 5 Regist10

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'?

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 5 Empty Re: 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'?

Post by kangdang 02.09.10 21:56

jkh wrote:
kangdang wrote:Might have something to do with Ian West pretending to be a rather well known female celeb... rotfl rotfl :ambersuz:

You know who the pic belongs to?

Some blond Z lister that West thought no-one would know (the name evades me at present), but someone did know.

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 5 Empty Re: 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'?

Post by Rainbow 02.09.10 22:00

Belinda Carlisle
Rainbow
Rainbow

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.09.10 22:01

Doceedo wrote:http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.realbollywood.com/news/up_images/11128579.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.realbollywood.com/news/2010/07/belinda-carlisle-reveals-drank-daily-pregnant.html&usg=__lIyQY4tMnR9o131WmBb7_iE3BnI=&h=386&w=300&sz=32&hl=en&start=1&zoom=1&itbs=1&tbnid=Ad3iA99HVjlroM:&tbnh=123&tbnw=96&prev=/images%3Fq%3DBelinda%2Bcarlisle%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1

Belinda Carlisle? 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 5 145161 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 5 145161 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 5 145161 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 5 145161

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)

Activity : 41995

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 02.09.10 22:02

rotfl rotfl rotfl
Wonder who tipped her off?

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.09.10 22:04

Damn. muratfan's blog was the only one I read lately. 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 5 444319

How am I gonna know when CR writes to me now?

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.09.10 22:17

jkh wrote:Damn. muratfan's blog was the only one I read lately. 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 5 444319

Ask him if you can borrow his now redundant crystal ball. big grin You know the one, the one that predicts everything wrong. laughat
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 02.09.10 22:22

jkh wrote:Better not laugh too hard though cos TTW4's blog was shut down this week so I guess ours could be next.

Highly unlikely - they can keep an eye on us here, close us down and they won`t know what were up to laugh

Now, do I have everyone`s contact details just in case
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.09.10 22:30

candyfloss wrote:
jkh wrote:Damn. muratfan's blog was the only one I read lately. 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 5 444319

Ask him if you can borrow his now redundant crystal ball. big grin You know the one, the one that predicts everything wrong. laughat

Actually, he was never that far off....... 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 5 718243

Just goes to show that he was in contact 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 5 867230 with someone in the know 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 5 992298

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Doceedo 02.09.10 22:31

Someone on Twitter reckons they've been CR'd big grin
Doceedo
Doceedo

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.09.10 22:33

Doceedo wrote:Someone on Twitter reckons they've been CR'd big grin

Giz a link Docee

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.09.10 22:36

Doceedo wrote:Someone on Twitter reckons they've been CR'd big grin

It wouldn't suprise me, I'm sure the McCanns can't have been very happy to have supporters like that. He certainly wasn't doing them any favours. big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.09.10 22:38

Still haven't worked out why anyone would be a fan of Murat.

What good was he in the great scheme of things?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.09.10 8:30

jkh wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Actually, he was never that far off....... 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 5 718243

Just goes to show that he was in contact 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 5 867230 with someone in the know 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 5 992298

What!

The mccanns cleaning up their dirty image starting from their underdog?

And he said is for legal reason? HO HO HO...........
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 03.09.10 11:44

Looks like munter Crazzziiieeee Tone may have been on the right track, but tragically mis-interpreted the crystal ball's warning

crazytony

Re: BENNETT LOSES PLOT TOTALLY IN NEW LETTER TO CR
« Reply #426 Today at 10:53pm »
Can I just say, the proverbial is going to hit the fan within the next ten (10) days Wink

kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.09.10 16:49

jkh wrote:Still haven't worked out why anyone would be a fan of Murat.

What good was he in the great scheme of things?

Strange also how one poster here and some over at jatyk referred to fang of murat as a 'she'?

Do these people know better than us definitely?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 03.09.10 17:27

uggghhh and this 'thing' has the nerve to question my morals ...

Sabot said

I once watched my children beat an injured Hare to death because there was nothing that we could have done for it to save it's life.
We then took it home and ate it.

kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 03.09.10 17:45

The fact that the pro`s are defending the idea that Muratfan is Ian West tells me that we are 100% correct.

If Muratfan was not Ian West, why would the pro`s need to defend him by saying that he is not, and that Muratfan is a she?

Surely if we were wrong, It would suit them to let us belive that we were right, that way his\her true identity would not be pursued further.

They`re not fighting this for nothing - Murafan is 100% Ian West, Norfolk Tranny

sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 03.09.10 18:19

Muratfan is back. It was a hoax. 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 5 184694

http://tonybennettmfblog.blogspot.com/
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 03.09.10 18:33

ufercoffy wrote:Muratfan is back. It was a hoax. 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 5 184694

http://tonybennettmfblog.blogspot.com/

This is not the blog that was removed, this is http://brenryanandco.blogspot.com/2010_08_29_archive.html

To be quite honest I am not sure what we are dealing with here. Having read this blog from someone who at one time in his life must have had a reasonable level of intelligence being a police officer and all, I am getting concerned that we are actually in dispute with a someone who is seriously im-balanced. Take a look not only at the content of these articles but the wording and the attitude and ask yoursef whether this is the work of a normal, intelligent and sane human being. This man is in serious need of medical help. never mind
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 03.09.10 19:18

It's the same blog, he's just changed the url. Seems he's finished with Bren Ryan and is now concentrating on TB and the MF members.
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 03.09.10 20:32

What an utter imbecile

kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 03.09.10 20:39

See as usual it includes the 'incompetent' 'corrupt' jibes at Amaral; never once acknowledging that Scotland Yard agreed with his thesis!

Desperate times indeed...
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkle 03.09.10 22:12

kangdang wrote:
Return-Path:

X-Original-To: ianwestphotoenqu@sendfree.com

Delivered-To: incoming@sendfree.com

Received: by sendfree.com (Postfix, from userid 99)

id A357E7C070C; Fri, 11 Sep 2009 15:45:15 -0400 (EDT)

MIME-Version: 1.0

To: ianwestphotoenqu@sendfree.com

Subject: Signup from your form

Message-Id: <20090911194515.A357E7C070C@sendfree.com>

Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 15:45:15 -0400 (EDT)Return-Path:

X-Original-To: ianwestphotoenqu@sendfree.com

Delivered-To: incoming@sendfree.com

Received: by sendfree.com (Postfix, from userid 99)

id A357E7C070C; Fri, 11 Sep 2009 15:45:15 -0400 (EDT)

Explain away West.

The westleggit account is also the account Truth uses from his own forum, so I find it strange that Wednesday/sabot isn't questioning this more............but then again she could be talking rubbish when she claims she would know if Muratfan was also Truth, because she couldn't really be that dumb to believe what he says could she???
twinkle
twinkle

Activity : 464

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 03.09.10 22:34

ufercoffy wrote:It's the same blog, he's just changed the url. Seems he's finished with Bren Ryan and is now concentrating on TB and the MF members.

Thanks for pointing this out although I am not sure that it was a hoax. Madam Ian must have had some help from Crazy Tony in setting it back up. Sadly you are correct about him attacking Tony and the MFand he has made some very nast and hurtful remarks - But, there is an upside to all this, Ian`s attacks have backfired. Everytime he, she oh ok, IT posts, it drives traffic through the MF website. We have had a number of new members in the last two days alone, book sales and web stats are up too. I think that anyone who reads a blog made up of such vicious and vindictive posts realises that the author has something really bad to hid, then their curiosity takes over and they start asking questions.

Muratfan is a nasty piece of work but not very bright, he is just as much an asset as he is an hinderance so don`t worry about him.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 03.09.10 23:04

Any bloke who tries to pass himself off as Belinda Carlisle has got to be a few sardines short of a tapas.

Or maybe he just wants to BE Belinda Carlisle -- I wonder if his missus is missing a few frocks? 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 5 110921
baconbutty
baconbutty

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top