The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Olympus Camera, Stuart Martin & the photos  Mm11

Olympus Camera, Stuart Martin & the photos  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Olympus Camera, Stuart Martin & the photos  Mm11

Olympus Camera, Stuart Martin & the photos  Regist10

Olympus Camera, Stuart Martin & the photos

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olympus Camera, Stuart Martin & the photos  Empty Olympus Camera, Stuart Martin & the photos

Post by Doug D 13.11.14 19:07

Looking at photos & statements re the last photo/sun thread and this bit jumped out which is just something else that doesn’t make a lot of sense.

8th May. 21.00 Olympus C50 delivered to home address of Stuart Martin
9th May. 0830  SM took video camera to Hants Police HQ
9th May.      ?  Commenced investigation of two memory cards from camera
 Forensic photographic examination of cards plus 116 photos that he found. (116 @ say 5 minutes each(?)  = 10 hours)

9th May       ?  GM & MW both deliver CD’s of photo’s to the PJ.

It must have been late in the day that SM got round to burning the CD’s, so how did GM & MW have them to deliver to the PJ that day? Even if e-mailed across, photos took ages to send in those days and often exceeded the e-mail capacity if you tried to send more than one at a time.
Had GM already downloaded the photos to CD before they were sent to Hampshire and if so why were they sat on for a few days?
Why was Michael Wright involved in giving the PJ a CD? He wasn’t even in PdL till 5th.

According to KH1 p. 119 (about Gerry) on 9th:
‘……..from the minute he got up he was on a mission….. spoke to John Buck…….Margaret Beckett…….many friends and colleagues…..
Gerry’s mobile phone appeared to be permanently attached to his ear the whole day long……..’

No mention of ‘recovered’ photos & delivering them to the PJ, or even any mention of MW. It was the next day (10th) that GM gave his second interview where he stated he has ‘no others in his possession’ other than the ones he had already handed over, yet KM was apparently downstairs with her camera, notebook and pen, going through the dated photos and ‘trying to write a detailed account of everything that had happened the week before.’ (p.123).

Nothing like being helpful when they are trying to find your daughter!

………………………….

08-Outros Processos Vol VIII Page 549
NUIPC 201/07.0 GALGS

Visualisation and Analysis of Photographs

On this date, I state that the photographs contained on a CD delivered to this police force by Gerald McCann have been visualised and analysed, some of them are from the holiday period that the McCann family spent at the Ocean Club in PdL, beginning on the 28th April 2007.

The visualisation and analysis of these images that was carried out reveals that there are several photographs of interest to the investigation, in which it is possible to visualise Madeleine McCann.

Portimao, 09 May 2007

Signed by

Inspector Ricardo Paiva

Outros Processos Vol VIII Page 550
NUIPC 201/07.0 GALGS

Visualisation and Analysis of Photographs

On this date, I state that the photographs contained on a CD delivered to this police force by Michael Wright, a relation of the McCann couple, relating to the holiday period that the McCann family spent at the Ocean Club in PdL, beginning on the 28th April 2007.

The visualisation and analysis of these images that was carried out reveals that there are several photographs of interest to the investigation, in which it is possible to visualise Madeleine McCann, as well as different adults and children that made up the group of friends who were on holiday together with the McCann couple in PdL, which is why these photographs, joined to the report, were printed.

Portimao, 09 May 2007

Signed by

Inspector Ricardo Paiva

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/HOLIDAY-PHOTOS-LIST.htm

Statement of: Stuart William Martin

Date: 9th May 2007

Snipped:

2. On 8th May at 21.00 hours, the following was delivered to my home address by PC 178 Barham, requesting they be examined to establish if they contained pictures and video footage of a hotel complex in Praia da Luz

……..
NALF/1 Video tape from Sony Handicam Video Camera Re Praia da Luz holiday 28/4/07-5/5/07

NALF/2 64 MB camera memory card from Olympus C50 camera Re Praia da Luz holiday 28/4/07-5/5/07

NALF/3 32 MB camera memory card from Olympus C50 camera Re Praia da Luz holiday 28/4/07-5/5/07

3. Video tape from Sony Handicam Video Camera Re Praia da Luz holiday 28/4/07-5/5/07 (NALF 1)

On 9th May 2007 at 08.30 I delivered this video camera in the sealed bag number CD 48113 to the imaging unit at Hampshire Police Support headquarters, Netley for examination. I conducted no examination of this bag and contents.

4. 64 MB camera memory card from Olympus C50 camera Re Praia da Luz holiday 28/4/07-5/5/07 (NALF 2) and 32 MB camera memory card from Olympus C50 camera Re Praia da Luz holiday 28/4/07- 5/5/07 (NALF 3).

On 9th May 2007 I commenced my examination of a sealed plastic bag seal number CD48115 with two exhibit labels attached marked 64 MB camera memory card from Olympus C50 camera Re Praia da Luz holiday 28/4/07-5/5/07 (NALF 2) and 32 MB camera memory card from Olympus C50 camera Re Praia da Luz holiday 28/4/07-5/5/07 (NALF 3).

5. ………contained an Olympus C50 camera and a memory cad holder which contained one card.
19. I produce a report containing each of these picture identification reference SWM/3019/01 to SWM/3019/43.
20. I produce a compact disk SWM/3019/44 containing pictures SWM/3019/01 to SWM/3019/43 and report SWM3019/45. I have also copied the pictures and the folders as they appear on the cards, to this disk.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/VIDEO_MEMORY.htm
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Olympus Camera, Stuart Martin & the photos  Empty Re: Olympus Camera, Stuart Martin & the photos

Post by Tony Bennett 13.11.14 19:39

Times, 6 October 2007

Alex Woolfall on photos of Madeleine:

The McCanns had photographs of Madeleine on their digital camera, which Mr Woolfall began transferring to a laptop computer.

"I said to Kate, 'Let's try to identify pictures where her face is visible'. Downloading the images was a very difficult process for them. It was upsetting.

[ SNIPPED ]

Mr Woolfall transmitted the photographs to the Press Association in London, from where they were distributed to the media. The portfolio included the now famous image of Madeleine wearing a hat on a tennis court.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Distributed to the media only after they had been 'vetted' by Dr Gerald McCann, Michael Wright and Alex Woolfall, to name but three.

I think the distribution to the Press Association referred to was on 24 May?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Olympus Camera, Stuart Martin & the photos  Empty Re: Olympus Camera, Stuart Martin & the photos

Post by PeterMac 13.11.14 22:39

I don't think so
The red velvet top with full coloboma photo was from the Press association.
As far I alI can tell was in the Mirror on 4th. front page.   need to move quickly, you understand.
So, WHO ? HOW / WHY ?

Here it is with the PA logo bottom left.

Olympus Camera, Stuart Martin & the photos  <a href=Olympus Camera, Stuart Martin & the photos  Full_f10" />

It is the front cover of St Katherine's autobiography, and appears in many other places.
No question of emphasising the coloboma, of course !
So why did they not use THIS ONE for the poster ?

Where was this image stored ?
¿ On the Canon perhaps ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 14.11.14 0:51

WHICH camera 'contained' the 'last (pool) photo'?

Olympus or Canon?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 14.11.14 6:46

PeterMac wrote:
Where was this image stored ?  
¿ On the Canon perhaps ?  

Very likely. 
 They didn't hand in the Canon for a reason.  This camera is probably the one they used regularly as a norm, and very likely contained lots of other photos they didnt want the police to see.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 14.11.14 6:46

jeanmonroe wrote:WHICH camera 'contained' the 'last (pool) photo'?

Olympus or Canon?

Canon.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.11.14 10:28

I need an idiots guide to the cameras.

The canon was never handed in?
The olympus was but was in Hampshire on the 8th? Did the PJ send it there?

Have I got that right?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 14.11.14 12:47

BlueBag wrote:I need an idiots guide to the cameras.

Have I got that right?

Yes you've got that right. Shockingly the Canon was never handed in, as far as we know.

Last Photo taken on the Canon.
Other pics (B&W, Grey scale, Playground) taken on the Olympus
Tennis pic unknown.

Olympus most likely belonging to the Paynes.

Compare the black and white picture in the Paraiso:

Olympus Camera, Stuart Martin & the photos  620b10

with the CCTV footage of the Paraiso:

Olympus Camera, Stuart Martin & the photos  Tapas710

Does it look like Fiona took the first picture above?
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.11.14 13:10

Nereid wrote:
BlueBag wrote:I need an idiots guide to the cameras.

Have I got that right?

Yes you've got that right. Shockingly the Canon was never handed in, as far as we know.

Last Photo taken on the Canon.
Other pics (B&W, Grey scale, Playground) taken on the Olympus
Tennis pic unknown.

Does it look like Fiona took the first picture above?
That is a very interesting thought!

I never saw that discussed before. 

It looks like the same bulky bloke behind them as well.

So the Olympus possibly/probably wasn't the McCann's anyway?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 14.11.14 13:25

Which begs the question. . .
If Russell "took OUR camera off somewhere" to prepare the poster, and AT says this was after midnight
and the family and everyone else was thrown out around that time
and the Canon A620 was on the dining table when the PJ took the photo between 1am and 5am
And the Last photo was on the Canon
And the Canon was in KM's possession on 10th
And Gm went to the UK on 20/5
And GM returned from the UK with Mitchell on 22nd
And the Last photo was sent to a FRENCH Agency on 23rd
And was released to the world on 24th

after a bit your brain starts to hurt.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.11.14 13:31

I would say that the black and white picture and the CCTV picture are almost the same time.

So the Olympus was the Oldfield's unless they had a camera or pictures that were handed in as well?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.11.14 14:17

This picture

is from here:

OFFICIAL INQUIRY FILES and DOCUMENTS
OUTROS APENSOS 08 VOLUME 03

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/OUSTROS_APENSOS_3_8.htm

Are all these pictures from the Olympus?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 14.11.14 17:10

Tennis pic unknown.
========================
J TANNER 'took'it

"Kate didn't have her camera and Jane was there then as well and Jane took some photos of both Madeleine and Ella, thats one, that poster of Madeleine with the tennis balls, that sort of pictures" (Rachel Oldfield)
--------------------------------------------------------------

Does it look like Fiona took the first picture above?[/quote]
That is a very interesting thought!

I never saw that discussed before. 

So the Olympus possibly/probably wasn't the McCann's anyway?[/quote]

===============================================

"Madeleine's 'disappearance' NOTHING to do with US, said Fiona, sweetly, posing, directly into beach cafe CCTV. Look! we even have photo's of our 'gang' right there in the cafe!"
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 14.11.14 17:19

I've always thought it odd that the McCann's would have had two point and shoot cameras. I wonder if Amaral at the time thought the camera sent to Hampshire was the one photographed by his officers in a5?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 14.11.14 17:24

Is that RM walking towards them?

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.11.14 17:27

This is all quite important I think!

The camera mystery deepens.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.11.14 17:28

jeanmonroe wrote:Tennis pic unknown.
========================
R OLDFIELD SAYS SHE TOOK IT
That would make total sense if the Olympus was theirs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 14.11.14 17:32

Where is the swing-frame on the CCTV? It's there on the camera pic and not on the cctv.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13385

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 14.11.14 17:34

Is it beside DP?

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.11.14 17:38

aquila wrote:Where is the swing-frame on the CCTV? It's there on the camera pic and not on the cctv.
There's something there washed out by the light.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 14.11.14 17:42

BlueBag wrote:
aquila wrote:Where is the swing-frame on the CCTV? It's there on the camera pic and not on the cctv.
There's something there washed out by the light.
Please ignore me, I'm rubbish at this but I found it a bit odd that such a structure was completely absent even given the lighting factor.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13385

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 14.11.14 17:45

BlueBag wrote:
========================

Ooopppsss! CORRECTION! (sorry)

Tennis pic unknown.
========================
J TANNER 'took'it

"Kate didn't have her camera and Jane was there then as well and Jane took some photos of both Madeleine and Ella, thats one, that poster of Madeleine with the tennis balls, that sort of pictures" (Rachel Oldfield 'statement')
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 14.11.14 17:48

BlueBag wrote:
========================
THE TENNIS BALLS PHOTO

From 'madeleine' by Dr Kate McCann, p. 57 (hardback ed.):

"Standing there listening intently to Cat's instructions, she [Madeleine] looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion. One of my photographs is known around the world now: a smiling Madeleine clutchig an earemful ofe tnis balls..."' 

1. How long did it take to 'run back to her apartment', find the camera and run back?

2. There is no other person visible in the tennis balls photo except the young girl clutching an awful lot of tennis balls for a three-year-old

3. As jeanmonroe points out, it is also claimed that Jane Tanner took the photo, not Kate McCann.

Put it this way, there is more than an element of doubt about the true provenance of that all-important photo - just as there is a deep mystery about the 'Last Photo'

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 14.11.14 17:53

SOMEONE'S TELLING 'PORKIES'!!!

"Standing there listening intently to Cat's instructions, she [Madeleine] looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion. One of MY photographs is known around the world now: a smiling Madeleine clutchig an armful of tennis balls..."'
-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kate didn't have her camera and Jane was there then as well and Jane took some photos of both Madeleine and Ella, thats one, that poster of Madeleine with the tennis balls that sort of pictures" (Rachel Oldfield 'statement')

------------------------------------------------------------------

They couldn't even get THAT 'right'!

Apart from the tennis ball photo 'discrepancy' er, umm, EVERYTHING 'else', y'know, the T9 have 'told' us about 'events' of 3rd May 2007, in PDL, is, erm, y'know .................TRUE! (honest!) winkwink
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 14.11.14 18:32

jeanmonroe wrote:SOMEONE'S TELLING 'PORKIES'!!!

"Standing there listening intently to Cat's instructions, she [Madeleine] looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion. One of MY photographs is known around the world now: a smiling Madeleine clutchig an armful of tennis balls..."'
-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kate didn't have her camera and Jane was there then as well and Jane took some photos of both Madeleine and Ella, thats one, that poster of Madeleine with the tennis balls that sort of pictures" (Rachel Oldfield 'statement')

------------------------------------------------------------------

They couldn't even get THAT 'right'!

Apart from the tennis ball photo 'discrepancy' er, umm, EVERYTHING 'else', y'know, the T9 have 'told' us is .................TRUE! (honest!) winkwink

Ask Hobs - I bet she`ll say never believe the person who over-eggs the pudding.  Rather than just saying `she looked gorgeous`, she has to describe the whole bloomin` outfit - one is almost waiting to hear the exact shape of the sandals and the exact tone of pink clothes and where she bought them all.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top