The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' - Page 4 Mm11

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' - Page 4 Mm11

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' - Page 4 Regist10

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann'

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' - Page 4 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann'

Post by Joss 19.10.15 17:49

Verdi wrote:
sonic72 wrote:She comes across as just a media puppet. The fact she still works for the MSM whilst supposedly having opposing views smells to high heaven.

Do not trust imo.
Agreed, that level of hypocrisy is way beyond reproach.  I wonder if her class A professionalism as journalist/documentary producer, that knows instinctively when 'the time is right', thought about that when she originally pronounced the making of The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann (working title) in October 2014, to be released within a couple of weeks in main stream media?

That was a year ago, during which time a number of little teasers and appetizers have been offered and still no film/documentary in sight.  I understand her official spokesperson's (the nameless one) need to excuse delays by feigning some kind of never ending story scenario but following that line of thinking will never be an end product.  Or is that the purpose of the latest blog - to pave the way for project abandonment?  

Perhaps the timing will never be right?
I agree, and think the only "Teasers" in all this are SP & CB.

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' - Page 4 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann'

Post by aiyoyo 19.10.15 20:45

[quote="aquila"]
Sonia Poulton interviewed the loony Birch on TPV. She also interviewed loony Shrimpton. She then went on to recruit Cristobell who has openly said she has been certified by a couple of renowned psychiatrists as a lunatic and this is where it gets even more interesting. Poulton then went on to introduce Daubney to Cristobell in a Sun expose of being a troll.

Christ on a bike ! Who in hell is proud of psychiatrists' certification and puts it out on public domain for the world and its dog to know as if trophy to behold ?
And horror of horrors rides on Madeleine case to tell people about her madness.  
It's just as well (a blessing in disguise ) that no mainstream takes on the film.  Otherwise both the motor mouths' personal colourful life, history of madness as well as all the freely given dirty linen littered all over blog and twitter will become fodders for mainstream and certain quarters when the gloves are off.  

She likes to blog about Madeleine case (claiming talent and expertise shamelessly), and if not this case than other cases she said, so why did she choose this particular case to embed her personal life story, why not the other cases?
Better still, why not start a topic on herself and write about herself separately, instead of using Madeleine's case to include instalments of her self memoir? The mind boggles!

It's as if, if she does not include dotty info about herself or if she leaves out TB - the latter one guaranteed to get her plenty responses from her cult followers - she won't get the reader numbers and thus unable to satisfy her attention craving needs. The sort of antics she employs to get attention is hilarious.  But what can one expect of a nut case, manifestation of madness of course !

It's as if she's a caged animal in the zoo that no one will glance at unless she creates a racket to attract attention to herself.  Look at me pleaseee people...I am not like the rest of the other animals, I am different.  I am delusionally clever like no other, and don't even think you can tell me what is decent behavior, I won't conform, and I can't be trained.  If you want me to conform I will do the opposite.  I am unique, a loony in actual fact, If I don't like you I will attack you, so BEWARE !  
She's turning herself into spectators sport with her attention seeking antics.

So who can blame people for commenting on her, instead of purely on Madeleine, when she intertwined her life story into Madeleine's case to beget attention?  She's such an attention junkie and as people can see she has no qualms to piggy back onto Madeleine case to get attention, pathetic really !  If she wasn't already a certified loony, she would be, coming on the back of her antics using a high profile iconic missing child case.
She wants attention, she sure got it aplenty albeit not in a good way, but she invites it so she only has herself to blame.  

During Poulton's TPV interview with Cristobell she said she was an avid reader of Cristobell's blogs. Well all I can say is that from what I read of Cristobell's blogs at that time I wouldn't have considered her any authority on the case of the disappearance of Madeleine and much of Cristobell's blogs were about her struggle with diabetes, weight issues, being an empty nester, being lonely, being picked on by trollish people, enjoying the fight etc. Now ask yourself why Poulton chose Hutton in the first place? (that's before Poulton left TPV under a cloud after only a few short weeks calling Icke's finances into question).

Interviewing a blogger fascinated with herself using high profile missing child  case with hugh internet interest  to promote herself and plug her life story book shows clearly SP was not after authority on the case to interview, or she would have chosen wisely.  Just any attention seeker willing to give her time of the day will do nicely.  Besides, ask yourself, who else would give her time of the day for a dead duck channel?

Hutton is now Poulton's greatest asset, spouting endless prose on how the media works and considering herself 'part of the team' of some sort of documentary and not knowing if she'll 'make the final cut' (that would be the titbit Poulton produced with Hutton behind the camera at a Scottish lake where Sky News withheld the identity of the dossier compiler) ...but hey 'that's showbiz for you' Cristobell says in her few very few posts on MMM in the time she's been on that forum. 510 posts since August 2014 doesn't constitute much except to denigrate CMoMM, Tony Bennett, Jill Havern and sadly in the last couple of days members of MMM.

By not disassociating herself from the self confessed certified loony and/or denouncing her representation, SP by her silence approves of the loony being her mouthpiece for the documentary.  But it could be not as simple as that.
It could well be they were in it together, as in jointly financed the production of the "untold" film.  
Don't be surprised if said certified loony was the one commissioning it (remember her claim), or at the very least contributed to the financing of it.  If that being the case, it's a no wonder it is in both their vested interest to promote (teasers etc) and keep the film high profile in the internet world until they get back their ROI.  

Not saying .......just saying...otherwise it makes no sense for the certified loony to show so much interest in it, to constantly praise the maker SP to the hilt, and to constantly promote the film as if it is going out of fashion soon.  How else would she know the worth of the film to so rigorously defend it and the maker of it if she's not seen it, unless she was part of the production and finance team?  
Why else would she defend it and promote it so aggressively if she was just a mere side cast in it, and not one of the main players behind the idea and the making of it?
In fact of late, she has revealed plenty using the royal "we" in every statement she made pertaining to the film, their career advancement, their shameless talent, bullshit she's been working on the case for 8 years yada yada

No chance in hell will mainstream give her or the film time of the day, let alone air negative exposee on the McCanns that was financed by a bunch of individuals whose identities aren't known (for all people know there's booby trap awaiting mainstream if certified loony was amongst financiers), and underwritten by a social activist journalist with no experience in the making of crime documentary?  

The pair of attention seekers may shout like banshees they want to be heard, but mainstream isn't suicidal to risk their reputation over a pair of obnoxious and loony respectively and their craving for a few minutes fame riding on back on Madeleine's case.  If there is anything of value in her discovery/revelation,shouldn't she be giving it to Grange, and not be peddling it to mainstream media?  And if it is not about Madeleine per se, but about "trolls", why call it "untold story of Madeleine McCann" if not to bank on her name to attract attention?

If you want to cheapen the case of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann who better to start with than Birch, Shrimpton and Hutton.

Unsavory characters she interviewed for an obscure channel is something else, not relevant to an exposee film on the McCanns.  But desiring to put out an evidence-based crime documentary she claimed as factual, using a self confessed certified loony as case expert and as PR promoter of the film does not bode well. Fails even before take off.  
Using twitter to slag off dissenters will also boomerang on her when the gloves are off.

Just my opinion.

ETA: Who can forget Cristobell saying on CMoMM that she was excited to be interviewed on TPV and Martin Grime might also be making an appearance which turned out (so she said when pressed) was given to her by DM on Twitter.....now who would have done such a thing.

Bigging herself obviously, manifestly delusional and all that.  
Perhaps she wrote to Martin Grime then shot from the hip...wishing thinking on her part  ... but got no reply from him.
/quote]
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 19.10.15 22:26

Joss wrote:I really don't know why people give CB & SP a platform when it is obvious their only interest seems to be for what's in it for them and self promoting of their diatribe etc. CB has her own blog to do that for those that wish to partake, and i think SP has her own site too? I am personally sick of their passive/aggressive rantings that people seem to fall into their web of getting caught up in the dramatics of the two nobodies that at the end of the day will not help Madeleine's cause for Justice in any way that i can perceive. JMO.

Why indeed?
Perhaps CF is afraid of what's in store for her. Look how that bitter woman set out to bad mouth this forum and her nemesis TB after she was put in cold store and later flounced off? Will she attack CF in the same vicious manner if her platform is denied to her? Will she go into another episode of scary meltdown? Who is to know !

She likes to squish people, remember? She can't do it on her own blog, not right platform because it is not a forum, not interactive...it's like whispering to the wind ....on her blog...her talking to herself.

That said, CF is legendary for mothering the nameless one, protecting her wayward child from the off. Even back then when she was mod here, she allowed the nameless one to drag that nonsense "phantom in McGarage" here and also actively linked her blog. Members that objected at the time were told to shuzzzzz and had their knuckles rapped.
In fact it was not long after the nameless one flounced that CF started her forum to give her a platform. No idea what stranglehold the nameless one has over CF that she's so beholden.
But the one thing that didn't go unnoticed is: the nameless one attacks of this forum and members here is right up CF's alley. She is a useful dog to CF in that way. Why bark when you have a barking dog?

She's just carrying on in the same fashion there as here, marginalized other posters in preference of her baby. It's a no wonder posters there that objected to the black sheep in the family (happy family club they refer their forum to as) are told to shuzzzzz. If they don't like her naughty baby the dowager has told them they can all f......off from her house....she won't put up with those daring to call out her baby.......
Oh, and don't slam the door on way out and they won't be missed, added her second in command.

Be careful what you wished for.......

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 20.10.15 7:49

aiyoyo wrote:
Joss wrote:I really don't know why people give CB & SP a platform when it is obvious their only interest seems to be for what's in it for them and self promoting of their diatribe etc. CB has her own blog to do that for those that wish to partake, and i think SP has her own site too? I am personally sick of their passive/aggressive rantings that people seem to fall into their web of getting caught up in the dramatics of the two nobodies that at the end of the day will not help Madeleine's cause for Justice in any way that i can perceive. JMO.

Why indeed?
Perhaps CF is afraid of what's in store for her. Look how that bitter woman set out to bad mouth this forum and her nemesis TB after she was put in cold store and later flounced off?  Will she attack CF in the same vicious manner if her platform is denied to her? Will she go into another episode of scary meltdown?  Who is to know !  

She likes to squish people, remember?  She can't do it on her own blog, not right platform because it is not a forum, not interactive...it's like whispering to the wind ....on her blog...her talking to herself.

That said, CF is legendary for mothering the nameless one, protecting her wayward child from the off.  Even back then when she was mod here, she allowed the nameless one to drag that nonsense "phantom in McGarage" here and also actively linked her blog. Members that objected at the time were told to shuzzzzz and had their knuckles rapped.
In fact it was not long after the nameless one flounced that CF started her forum to give her a platform.  No idea what stranglehold the nameless one has over CF that she's so beholden.
But the one thing that didn't go unnoticed is: the nameless one attacks of this forum and members here is right up CF's alley. She is a useful dog to CF in that way. Why bark when you have a barking dog?

She's just carrying on in the same fashion there as here, marginalized other posters in preference of her baby.  It's a no wonder posters there that objected to the black sheep in the family (happy family club they refer their forum to as) are told to shuzzzzz.  If they don't like her naughty baby the dowager has told them they can all f......off from  her house....she won't put up with those daring to call out her baby.......
Oh, and don't slam the door on way out and they won't be missed, added her second in command.

Be careful what you wished for.......

Good post & Exactly, and they purport for Justice for Madeleine when they create dissention in amongst their own ranks with their favoritism of CB, pfft! I feel sorry for some of the posters that thought they would be treated in a fair manner that have now been told f***k off and we don't care if you do, just wow! Brings into questionability exactly what they are really there for? Certainly not for Justice in any way, shape or form IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 20.10.15 14:50

Joss wrote:Good post & Exactly, and they purport for Justice for Madeleine when they create dissention in amongst their own ranks with their favoritism of CB, pfft! I feel sorry for some of the posters that thought they would be treated in a fair manner that have now been told f***k off and we don't care if you do, just wow! Brings into questionability exactly what they are really there for? Certainly not for Justice in any way, shape or form IMO.

Priceless !
Where's the free speech they talked about?
There is free speech, but only for the bossy not right in the head.
Yet they have the flaming cheek to say things about this forum. 

All other members are incidentals it seems. Not needed for any discussion.  
Only needed there to cheer on the boss for her crusading talent (spout drivels all over the places and special talent of attacking TB); and to sing praise of boss Hutton's little helpers flossy and freedumb on job well done for running a congenial family club. 

A forum is for discussions, not for padding one another on the back in a daze as if a mutual admiration club, which they have become.  Wait a minute there is mandate they can't discuss until the documentary is aired. What are members supposed to do meanwhile - stare at each other in admiration and pretend they appreciate the artificial convivial ambience ?

Well done innit ?  Justice for Madeleine is not done by blogger using her craft, writing pages and pages of drivels believing she's center of universal on a mission to make a difference just by shooting off gob incessantly on the same old same old.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 20.10.15 15:32

I've just put in a few posts concerning the above  on http://gcnjones.blogspot.nl which is my other blog 'Kevin the trollhunter' which wasl lying idle . 

Haven't tweeted it to the McC hashtag as it can be a bit of a minefield. 
It is  mainly because I feel good posters  there have not been treated right - to put it mildly. 

Warning : the first post is a spoof - took me about ten minutes, I'm a natural I am.big grin

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 20.10.15 17:26

aiyoyo wrote:
Joss wrote:Good post & Exactly, and they purport for Justice for Madeleine when they create dissention in amongst their own ranks with their favoritism of CB, pfft! I feel sorry for some of the posters that thought they would be treated in a fair manner that have now been told f***k off and we don't care if you do, just wow! Brings into questionability exactly what they are really there for? Certainly not for Justice in any way, shape or form IMO.

Priceless !
Where's the free speech they talked about?
There is free speech, but only for the bossy not right in the head.
Yet they have the flaming cheek to say things about this forum. 

All other members are incidentals it seems. Not needed for any discussion.  
Only needed there to cheer on the boss for her crusading talent (spout drivels all over the places and special talent of attacking TB); and to sing praise of boss Hutton's little helpers flossy and freedumb on job well done for running a congenial family club. 

A forum is for discussions, not for padding one another on the back in a daze as if a mutual admiration club, which they have become.  Wait a minute there is mandate they can't discuss until the documentary is aired. What are members supposed to do meanwhile - stare at each other in admiration and pretend they appreciate the artificial convivial ambience ?

Well done innit ?  Justice for Madeleine is not done by blogger using her craft, writing pages and pages of drivels believing she's center of universal on a mission to make a difference just by shooting off gob incessantly on the same old same old.
LOL, Yes i guess so. And its just not right IMO when people ask a fair question and they get shut down because of the sensitivities of the one that professes to be a nut job. She is certainly not nutty enough to take other people to task that's for sure. She just doesn't like what gets returned to her after she attacks others, and is in huge denial of what she dishes out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 20.10.15 17:28

tigger wrote:I've just put in a few posts concerning the above  on http://gcnjones.blogspot.nl which is my other blog 'Kevin the trollhunter' which wasl lying idle . 

Haven't tweeted it to the McC hashtag as it can be a bit of a minefield. 
It is  mainly because I feel good posters  there have not been treated right - to put it mildly. 

Warning : the first post is a spoof - took me about ten minutes, I'm a natural I am.big grin
That was funny, big grin

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 20.10.15 17:49

@tigger
Thanks for that.  
I've read it, but where in hell did you get that from?
Don't tell me Hutton wrote it?

But I don’t care,  for many years I’ve lived  with the knowledge that my crusade for the true truth will end in triumph, for nothing else will do for me. My enemies and the enemies of Sonia’s project have tried to stop us but we are talented and beautiful women and that last is one of the reasons I am so hated  by all those anonymous cowards who have been doing useless research and have agendas in which they keep track of everything I do and say and Sonia has told me some have other agendas but neither of us care because we will be on that podium to receive the BAFTA award that both of us deserve and  our documentary will go around the world because Sonia and I are not afraid of the antis. Even if some of the so-called antis are really pros and Sonia knows who they are because I gave her the password for my spam box which is full of hate mail from jealous people cowering behind faked names.

I am a feisty and attractive woman - I don’t care about the jealousy of the jeering crowd asking me questions - why should I answer them? Like Victory on the barricades at the French Revolution I have been fighting for truth and justice for Maddie for more than eight years, longer than anyone else on earth,  even before it ever began and that’s why Team McCann hate me and  have used McCartney’s evil methods to try and destroy me for my heterodoxy .  They’ve sabotaged my book and I know that TM have put negative comments on Amazon to punish me for telling the truth about them and..... ....

Good grief, so she thinks she's hated because she is beautiful. So copy cat of Kate and her missing big boobs.

And she thinks outing trolls is going to earn her (and her mate) world recognition and BAFTA award?lol. We never knew they did it for themselves. Now we are properly told.

And she claimed she has been fighting for Madeleine for such a LONG time, even before human existence (well almost), and starting even before it all began....what, before Madeleine went missing?

She must be hearing voices in her head .....poor woman!

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 20.10.15 18:27

Goodness me! the Prologue is a spoof!

I thought it was obvious but it's based on the general output of Ms H.

I did say the first part was a spoof in my post . Perhaps not that funny but made me feel better....

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 20.10.15 19:16

tigger wrote:Goodness me!  the Prologue is  a spoof!

I thought it was obvious but it's based on the general output of Ms H.

I did say the first part was a spoof in my post . Perhaps not that funny but made me feel better....

Spoof or not, it typifies the type of output by Hutton.
She's very talented at bigging herself, lying, embellishing her qualifications and bragging until the cows come home.
Good analysis of her psychology, she's perfect case study subject for psychology students.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top