The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' - Page 3 Mm11

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' - Page 3 Mm11

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' - Page 3 Regist10

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann'

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann'

Post by Lara 15.12.14 0:51

SP vanishes out of the ether after so much vitriol against David Icke, doesn't tell her friends she is going or what she is doing next after making so many plans. Be careful who you trust shark

Activity : 16

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann'

Post by jeanmonroe 15.12.14 13:48

Would anyone, here, care to 'hazard' a guess as to what media 'story, sighting, 'exclusive', update, suspect, etc.,' (as a 'distraction'' away from BL's 'inquest', 'look here, not there') we'll be subjected to, before, or on, Thursday, 18th, December, 2014, (the date of BL's 'inquest') in 'connection' with the SY/OG 'investigation' into Madeleine's 'disappearance'?

eta: DCI Redwood has only got 7 more 'sleeps' before he retires.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 15.12.14 18:12

jeanmonroe wrote:Would anyone, here, care to 'hazard' a guess as to what media 'story, sighting, 'exclusive', update, suspect, etc.,' (as a 'distraction'' away from BL's 'inquest', 'look here, not there') we'll be subjected to, before, or on, Thursday, 18th, December, 2014, (the date of BL's 'inquest') in 'connection' with the SY/OG 'investigation' into Madeleine's 'disappearance'?

Your question is rooted in cynicism...and fact! :)
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 15.12.14 18:25

Okeydokey wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:Would anyone, here, care to 'hazard' a guess as to what media 'story, sighting, 'exclusive', update, suspect, etc.,' (as a 'distraction'' away from BL's 'inquest', 'look here, not there') we'll be subjected to, before, or on, Thursday, 18th, December, 2014, (the date of BL's 'inquest') in 'connection' with the SY/OG 'investigation' into Madeleine's 'disappearance'?

Your question is rooted in cynicism...and fact! :)
I think we're perhaps in for a few days of focus on Ben Needham. It's already begun.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13385

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 10.04.15 18:40

I wonder if SP has thought to ask Sky news to broadcast this video she made in October?

As she appears to have the title of social affairs commentator when working for Sky news, I think this would make a good topic for Sky viewers.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 17.10.15 20:32

Just for the record:

Sonia Poulton's friend Lee Ryan at Brenda Leyland's Inquest (extreme right of picture, next to Poulton)
Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' - Page 3 Sonia_11

and Lee Ryan on his current Twitter account
Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' - Page 3 Poulto10

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 17.10.15 20:38

Tony Bennett wrote:Just for the record:

Sonia Poulton's friend Lee Ryan at Brenda Leyland's Inquest (extreme right of picture, next to Poulton)
Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' - Page 3 Sonia_11

and Lee Ryan on his current Twitter account
Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' - Page 3 Poulto10
Having been taken hostage in South Africa, looking down the barrel of a gun pointed at me was the most terrifying thing. Now there's some eejit on Twitter who likes to portray himself with semi automatic weapons and pistols and Poulton laughing about losers commenting on their blogs.

I give up. I really give up.

Sonia Poulton
@ SoniaPoulton   8h8 hours ago @ LeeTaylorRyan that's an aggressive picture, Ryan. That's going to end up on some losers blog as being mine. You know the warped logic!

Favourite 1Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' - Page 3 ZICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICA=
4:37 AM - 17 Oct 2015 ·

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' - Page 3 2SAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgLee Ryan @ LeeTaylorRyan  8h8 hours ago  
@ SoniaPoulton Yes, I ought to flush it down the lavatory, forthwith!

0 retweets     0 favorites  

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' - Page 3 9kgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIA==Sonia Poulton @ SoniaPoulton  8h8 hours ago  
@ LeeTaylorRyan titter

4:53 AM - 17 Oct 2015
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 17.10.15 21:21

If Poulton were asked to park her backside on a tv sofa (any couch will do) to talk about gun crime she'd be there with all her abhorrence of weapons.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 17.10.15 21:34

I just want to add that over the road the latest posts from people who disagree with Cristobell have just been removed within the last few minutes. There's been quite a discussion going on over there which I thought was fair - apparently not. Censorship abounds.

Resistor's comments are worth diddly squat so it would seem. However, Cristobell managed to post up the most dreadful comment from someone on her blog about Resistor yesterday.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 17.10.15 21:54

aquila wrote:I just want to add that over the road the latest posts from people who disagree with Cristobell have just been removed within the last few minutes. There's been quite a discussion going on over there which I thought was fair - apparently not. Censorship abounds.
Despite the complaints over there about this forum being run by a dictator and bully etc. - comments encouraged by their forum-owner - it's that forum where there really is only one way of thinking on certain issues. There's no restriction on here for those who are genuinely working towards the forum's objectives, and do so with politeness and can back up their opinions and speculations with at least a modicum of reasoning.

But back to the topic, how sad for Brenda Leyland that three out of the five people in the picture I posted were:

* a self-promoting attention-seeker who used the platform of that inquest, three days later, to announce that she was going to make a documentary tribute to Brenda Leyland (which has never appeared over a year later), who disgraced the inquest by thrusting a microphone and camera into an attendee quietly leaving the building, who then proceeded to brag across the internet about her bullying of that lady, and finally someone who has been shown up as an utter hypocrite by taking the Murdoch shilling month after month on the sofa of SKY News, the very news agency which hounded McCann-sceptic Brenda Leyland to an early death - AND

* a former member of CMOMM who left after calling this forum a 'cess-pit', and who had to be called out by the Coroner at the inquest after repeatedly muttering audibly during the inquest after being told not to - AND

* a menacing person seemingly obsessed with guns.

At least the former CMOMM member was a genuine McCann-sceptic

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 17.10.15 22:18

Here is a snippet from Cristobell's blog today.

When I began commenting on this case, absolutely no-one within the mainstream media was questioning the patently absurd abduction story. I wanted to know why, and the clumsy attempts by Team McCann to cover it up, made it all the more fascinating still.  I'm one of those people that when someone tells me not to do something I do the opposite.  I have a get out of jail free card, confirmation of lunacy from two renowned psychiatrists.  Much as I want to keep my trap shut, I just can't.  But, I digress, from the start, I have been trying to get the truth behind this cover up into the public domain, and I foolishly believed that that was what we were all here for.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 17.10.15 22:28

aquila wrote:Snippet from Cristobell's blog today:

"... from the start, I have been trying to get the truth behind this cover up into the public domain, and I foolishly believed that that was what we were all here for".
She should cheer on Richard D Hall, then, with total views of his two McCann films approaching 2 million - and should likewise back CMOMM with its 20,000-plus views every day.

Instead of supporting an impostor

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.10.15 22:31

@aquila wrote:  "Having been taken hostage in South Africa, looking down the barrel of a gun pointed at me was the most terrifying thing."

Bloody heck is that for real?  You poor sod, what a terrifying experience - bugger me - PHEW!  Excuse the language, not apologizing just asking to be excused.

The bloke looks and behaves like a thug, anyone who associates with such a person (publicly to boot) shouldn't be allowed near a studio sofa or tabloid to spout off her usual rollox.  Just shows the calibre of modern day journalism come day-time television.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.10.15 22:44

aquila wrote:I just want to add that over the road the latest posts from people who disagree with Cristobell have just been removed within the last few minutes. There's been quite a discussion going on over there which I thought was fair - apparently not. Censorship abounds.

Resistor's comments are worth diddly squat so it would seem. However, Cristobell managed to post up the most dreadful comment from someone on her blog about Resistor yesterday.
I've noticed!  A few posters have presented reasonable arguments, promptly pounced on by those who should know better.  Meanwhile Mrs Blogs continues unabated to parp from her rear quarters, lol'ing about while dishing out insults to anyone who questions her garbled star struck rollox.

It seems lol is the equivalent to squish in some peoples language.  Why else stick it at the end of almost every sentence?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 18.10.15 0:10

Not surprising really !  Who didn't see that coming ?
When that forum owner nails her colour to the mast she was showing her true color, so that is the inevitable...only a question of time sooner or later, and then bingo !

Isn't it bleeding obvious that forum was set up to give "she who cannot be named" a platform from the get go, hence the bog promotion that goes with it also from the get go when its preoccupation was denigration of this forum.

How can posters there possibly hope to remonstrate with an owner that has a flip flop indirect association and direct association mentality to suit her convenience where a particular poster is concerned?
She (CF) claimed whatever accusation/appalling stuff swcbn said elsewhere is nothing to do with her (since the appalling behavior is not done from her forum), yet she allowed matter that was said elsewhere (bad behavior)  to be defended by culprit on her forum.  This disassociation and association at will with culprit is blatant discrimination done at the expense of the general memberships.  No wonder the protest !

It's funny how posters not sucking up or hanging onto swcbn's every word as the undisputed gospel truth (and by extension not toeing owner's line) risk censorship (ban not out of question probably) on tramped up charge of "personal attack" from she who claimed she's the ultimate upholder of impartiality to members on her no-ban policy forum.

"It's a showbiz folks" (quote of the "lol" jester).......someone is taking the piss.......
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 18.10.15 0:53

aquila wrote:Here is a snippet from Cristobell's blog today.

When I began commenting on this case, absolutely no-one within the mainstream media was questioning the patently absurd abduction story. I wanted to know why, and the clumsy attempts by Team McCann to cover it up, made it all the more fascinating still.  I'm one of those people that when someone tells me not to do something I do the opposite.  I have a get out of jail free card, confirmation of lunacy from two renowned psychiatrists.  Much as I want to keep my trap shut, I just can't.  But, I digress, from the start, I have been trying to get the truth behind this cover up into the public domain, and I foolishly believed that that was what we were all here for.

Christ....

Another doze of her "Sun's" moment......dirty linen all self outed.....

Once she sees people are not impressed, will she deny it using also her signature "LOL" trademark?  You bet....
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 19.10.15 8:08

I really don't know why people give CB & SP a platform when it is obvious their only interest seems to be for what's in it for them and self promoting of their diatribe etc. CB has her own blog to do that for those that wish to partake, and i think SP has her own site too? I am personally sick of their passive/aggressive rantings that people seem to fall into their web of getting caught up in the dramatics of the two nobodies that at the end of the day will not help Madeleine's cause for Justice in any way that i can perceive. JMO.

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.10.15 13:06

Joss wrote:I really don't know why people give CB & SP a platform when it is obvious their only interest seems to be for what's in it for them and self promoting of their diatribe etc. CB has her own blog to do that for those that wish to partake, and i think SP has her own site too? I am personally sick of their passive/aggressive rantings that people seem to fall into their web of getting caught up in the dramatics of the two nobodies that at the end of the day will not help Madeleine's cause for Justice in any way that i can perceive. JMO.
I think your words answer your own question Joss.  To use the name of Madeleine McCann and now that of Brenda Leyland as arrow fodder and/or to further a career and/or to further an agenda is beyond despicable.  That is what this pair of egotists are doing on a daily basis and that is the reason I won't let the matter drop.

If they would just shut the hell up and go away then I would have nothing more to say but all the time they keep parping on about the impossible, they are tempting criticism.  Of course they both wallow in the attention be it positive or be it negative so, in a manner of speaking people such as I only encourage them (partly no doubt their reason) - but be that as it may they can't be allowed to use two innocent victims to further their united cause, victims that can't answer for themselves.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 19.10.15 14:11

Verdi wrote:
Joss wrote:I really don't know why people give CB & SP a platform when it is obvious their only interest seems to be for what's in it for them and self promoting of their diatribe etc. CB has her own blog to do that for those that wish to partake, and i think SP has her own site too? I am personally sick of their passive/aggressive rantings that people seem to fall into their web of getting caught up in the dramatics of the two nobodies that at the end of the day will not help Madeleine's cause for Justice in any way that i can perceive. JMO.
I think your words answer your own question Joss.  To use the name of Madeleine McCann and now that of Brenda Leyland as arrow fodder and/or to further a career and/or to further an agenda is beyond despicable.  That is what this pair of egotists are doing on a daily basis and that is the reason I won't let the matter drop.

If they would just shut the hell up and go away then I would have nothing more to say but all the time they keep parping on about the impossible, they are tempting criticism.  Of course they both wallow in the attention be it positive or be it negative so, in a manner of speaking people such as I only encourage them (partly no doubt their reason) - but be that as it may they can't be allowed to use two innocent victims to further their united cause, victims that can't answer for themselves.
BBM, I agree Verdi, but they are not going to shutup and go away, at least CB isn't because she keeps reiterating that to all those who wish she would just STFU and go away. And now from what was stated by her and quoted a few posts back on this thread, she is saying she has her get out of jail free card, (whatever she is insinuating there?), because a couple of renowned psychiatrists have certified her as a lunatic,(in her own words). So that begs the question how do you even have a rational conversation with a certified lunatic? I think its an impossibility and probably a waste of time and effort with no result of anything sane. She is best ignored IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 19.10.15 14:51

Joss wrote:
Verdi wrote:

BBM, I agree Verdi, but they are not going to shutup and go away, at least CB isn't because she keeps reiterating that to all those who wish she would just STFU and go away. And now from what was stated by her and quoted a few posts back on this thread, she is saying she has her get out of jail free card, (whatever she is insinuating there?), because a couple of renowned psychiatrists have certified her as a lunatic,(in her own words). So that begs the question how do you even have a rational conversation with a certified lunatic? I think its an impossibility and probably a waste of time and effort with no result of anything sane. She is best ignored IMO.
Sonia Poulton interviewed the loony Birch on TPV. She also interviewed loony Shrimpton. She then went on to recruit Cristobell who has openly said she has been certified by a couple of renowned psychiatrists as a lunatic and this is where it gets even more interesting. Poulton then went on to introduce Daubney to Cristobell in a Sun expose of being a troll.

During Poulton's TPV interview with Cristobell she said she was an avid reader of Cristobell's blogs. Well all I can say is that from what I read of Cristobell's blogs at that time I wouldn't have considered her any authority on the case of the disappearance of Madeleine and much of Cristobell's blogs were about her struggle with diabetes, weight issues, being an empty nester, being lonely, being picked on by trollish people, enjoying the fight etc. Now ask yourself why Poulton chose Hutton in the first place? (that's before Poulton left TPV under a cloud after only a few short weeks calling Icke's finances into question).

Hutton is now Poulton's greatest asset, spouting endless prose on how the media works and considering herself 'part of the team' of some sort of documentary and not knowing if she'll 'make the final cut' (that would be the titbit Poulton produced with Hutton behind the camera at a Scottish lake where Sky News withheld the identity of the dossier compiler) ...but hey 'that's showbiz for you' Cristobell says in her few very few posts on MMM in the time she's been on that forum. 510 posts since August 2014 doesn't constitute much except to denigrate CMoMM, Tony Bennett, Jill Havern and sadly in the last couple of days members of MMM.

If you want to cheapen the case of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann who better to start with than Birch, Shrimpton and Hutton.

Just my opinion.

ETA: Who can forget Cristobell saying on CMoMM that she was excited to be interviewed on TPV and Martin Grime might also be making an appearance which turned out (so she said when pressed) was given to her by DM on Twitter.....now who would have done such a thing.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 19.10.15 15:15

This is just getting boring.  Why don't everyone just ignore the women they don't like?  Keeping it all going are the folk who keep talking about them.  It seems no one wants to see what ever film is coming or not coming, so why not ignore it?  joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 19.10.15 15:21

aquila wrote:
Joss wrote:
Verdi wrote:

Sonia Poulton interviewed the loony Birch on TPV. She also interviewed loony Shrimpton. She then went on to recruit Cristobell who has openly said she has been certified by a couple of renowned psychiatrists as a lunatic and this is where it gets even more interesting. Poulton then went on to introduce Daubney to Cristobell in a Sun expose of being a troll.

During Poulton's TPV interview with Cristobell she said she was an avid reader of Cristobell's blogs. Well all I can say is that from what I read of Cristobell's blogs at that time I wouldn't have considered her any authority on the case of the disappearance of Madeleine and much of Cristobell's blogs were about her struggle with diabetes, weight issues, being an empty nester, being lonely, being picked on by trollish people, enjoying the fight etc. Now ask yourself why Poulton chose Hutton in the first place? (that's before Poulton left TPV under a cloud after only a few short weeks calling Icke's finances into question).

Hutton is now Poulton's greatest asset, spouting endless prose on how the media works and considering herself 'part of the team' of some sort of documentary and not knowing if she'll 'make the final cut' (that would be the titbit Poulton produced with Hutton behind the camera at a Scottish lake where Sky News withheld the identity of the dossier compiler) ...but hey 'that's showbiz for you' Cristobell says in her few very few posts on MMM in the time she's been on that forum. 510 posts since August 2014 doesn't constitute much except to denigrate CMoMM, Tony Bennett, Jill Havern and sadly in the last couple of days members of MMM.

If you want to cheapen the case of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann who better to start with than Birch, Shrimpton and Hutton.

Just my opinion.

ETA: Who can forget Cristobell saying on CMoMM that she was excited to be interviewed on TPV and Martin Grime might also be making an appearance which turned out (so she said when pressed) was given to her by DM on Twitter.....now who would have done such a thing.
Indeed, and excellent points about it all. I think SP & CB need each other for their own agendas whatever they really are?, probably to cause dissention wherever they can, and make it all about them, & perhaps CB even fancies herself as some type of celebrity and a legend in her own mind. Madeleine who?

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 19.10.15 16:15

She comes across as just a media puppet. The fact she still works for the MSM whilst supposedly having opposing views smells to high heaven.

Do not trust imo.
sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.10.15 16:37

sonic72 wrote:She comes across as just a media puppet. The fact she still works for the MSM whilst supposedly having opposing views smells to high heaven.

Do not trust imo.
Agreed, that level of hypocrisy is way beyond reproach.  I wonder if her class A professionalism as journalist/documentary producer, that knows instinctively when 'the time is right', thought about that when she originally pronounced the making of The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann (working title) in October 2014, to be released within a couple of weeks in main stream media?

That was a year ago, during which time a number of little teasers and appetizers have been offered and still no film/documentary in sight.  I understand her official spokesperson's (the nameless one) need to excuse delays by feigning some kind of never ending story scenario but following that line of thinking will never be an end product.  Or is that the purpose of the latest blog - to pave the way for project abandonment?  

Perhaps the timing will never be right?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.10.15 16:38

aquila wrote:
Joss wrote:
Verdi wrote:

Just my opinion.

goodpost

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top