The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Portuguese Geography - Page 2 Mm11

Portuguese Geography - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Portuguese Geography - Page 2 Mm11

Portuguese Geography - Page 2 Regist10

Portuguese Geography

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Portuguese Geography - Page 2 Empty Re: Portuguese Geography

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 21.09.14 17:31

It is unsafe to leave children alone ANYWHERE!
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.09.14 17:37

Markus 2 wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:Markus2: what went on at the Pyramid Garden and what was the rumour?
It seems that Niobe is now linked to satanic rituals, especially Freemasonry! I can only go by that comment. But I am sure the Mccanns were totally aware what went on over there  and how unsafe it was leaving those children  alone.

Thank you.  First I've heard of it.  This case is very confusing and makes my head ache at times.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 21.09.14 18:05

Markus 2 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No doubt it is bad over there but you have to make your mind up whether the Mccanns are involved in it all

The parents of Madeleine McCann were part of an illuminati mind control ring themselves. They know exactly what happened to her but were powerless to stop it.  I was already aware that by allowing their daughter to be kidnapped, the McCann's were unable to avoid obeying the orders of their illuminati controllers.  I was also aware that innocent Madeleine was intended to become the sex toy of illuminati insider,
The article seems to be based on the authenticity of an article allegedly published at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which no longer exists. For me it reads like disinformation designed to substantiate the idea that Madeleine was abducted by paedophiles with sufficient detail for (erroneous) connections to be drawn with Dutroux
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 21.09.14 18:19

AndyB wrote:
No doubt it is bad over there but you have to make your mind up whether the Mccanns are involved in it all

The parents of Madeleine McCann were part of an illuminati mind control ring themselves. They know exactly what happened to her but were powerless to stop it.  I was already aware that by allowing their daughter to be kidnapped, the McCann's were unable to avoid obeying the orders of their illuminati controllers.  I was also aware that innocent Madeleine was intended to become the sex toy of illuminati insider,
The article seems to be based on the authenticity of an article allegedly published at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which no longer exists. For me it reads like disinformation designed to substantiate the idea that Madeleine was abducted by paedophiles with sufficient detail for (erroneous) connections to be drawn with Dutroux

This article is feasible imo. The parents are not let off in this article either, so just as possible as all the other theories.   Corruption in high places everywhere ,why should it be any different there.
Markus 2

Activity : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 21.09.14 18:26

Markus 2 wrote:
AndyB wrote:

This article is feasible imo. The parents are not let off in this article either, so just as possible as all the other theories.   Corruption in high places everywhere ,why should it be any different there.
Feasible, even though the whole thing is based on a source that no longer exists, and may never have existed in the first place? I agree that there is corruption in high places, and massively so in the UK, far beyond what many on here would believe, but I don't think the web page you linked to is an example of anything beyond its author's almost hysterical imagination. Happy to be corrected with anything that approximates evidence.

Do you agree with the articles assertion that Madeleine was abducted by a paedophile gang based in Belgium?
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 21.09.14 18:53

AndyB wrote:

Given that the parents themselves originally claimed that Madeleine had been abducted by a paedophile ring. Why would it be an error to make some connections with the Dutroux case? From the reading I have done on that case, that appears to have been connected with a paedophile ring. There appears to have been huge police incompetence (at best) and may well have been other people involved who were not brought to justice.

There are a great many red flag that the disappearance of Madeleine McCann does have something to do with paedophilia, imo. Perhaps whoever was behind her disappearance was hoping that the Portuguese police would be as corrupt and incompetent as the Belgian police had been over the Dutroux scandal. (And it may also be of note that a detective who had helped crack the Casa Pia orphanage paedophile ring had worked on the case before the whole case was rather mysteriously 'shelved' after a high level meeting between the UK and Portugal, I do believe.)

It could very well be that the Dutroux case was the tip of an iceberg and that a great deal remain submerged. 

IMO.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 21.09.14 18:58

AndyB wrote:
Markus 2 wrote:
AndyB wrote:

Feasible, even though the whole thing is based on a source that no longer exists, and may never have existed in the first place? I agree that there is corruption in high places, and massively so in the UK, far beyond what many on here would believe, but I don't think the web page you linked to is an example of anything beyond its author's almost hysterical imagination. Happy to be corrected with anything that approximates evidence.

Do you agree with the articles assertion that Madeleine was abducted by a paedophile gang based in Belgium?

Not necessarily but this article gives people an insight to what we all know about these people with strange ties to one another. Could be as true as any other theory. I would not like to describe this person as hysterical, who are we to judge. Even the parents thought she was taken by a ring as someone just mentioned.
Markus 2

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 21.09.14 19:03

j.rob wrote:
AndyB wrote:

Given that the parents themselves originally claimed that Madeleine had been abducted by a paedophile ring. Why would it be an error to make some connections with the Dutroux case?
Because it requires a belief in the veracity of the parents claim that Madeleine was abducted by paedophiles. I don't believe that she was abducted, do you? (rhetorical)

j.rob wrote:There are a great many red flag that the disappearance of Madeleine McCann does have something to do with paedophilia, imo. Perhaps whoever was behind her disappearance was hoping that the Portuguese police would be as corrupt and incompetent as the Belgian police had been over the Dutroux scandal. (And it may also be of note that a detective who had helped crack the Casa Pia orphanage paedophile ring had worked on the case before the whole case was rather mysteriously 'shelved' after a high level meeting between the UK and Portugal, I do believe.)

It could very well be that the Dutroux case was the tip of an iceberg and that a great deal remain submerged.
Totally agree. There is sometimes a thin line between information and DISinformation. In this case I think the line is drawn at abduction and I think we might be able to agree on that. Can we?
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 21.09.14 19:27

I certainly agree that she was not 'abducted' in the sense of being kidnapped by a mystery person or persons.

However "they have taken her" which Kate is alleged to have cried out on the night of her disappearance, might suggest that third parties were involved in removing Madeleine from the resort at some stage prior to the police arrival.

If Madeleine 'was taken' by people who were part of a wide paedophile network (and maybe a network with links to other organized crime)  which may well be the case, then I believe it is a network which includes - at one level or another - at least some of the guests at the Ocean Club that week.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 21.09.14 19:29

And a network that in all likelihood includes people who live in the wider area of Luz/the Algarve.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.09.14 19:31

j.rob wrote:I certainly agree that she was not 'abducted' in the sense of being kidnapped by a mystery person or persons.

However "they have taken her" which Kate is alleged to have cried out on the night of her disappearance, might suggest that third parties were involved in removing Madeleine from the resort at some stage prior to the police arrival.

If Madeleine 'was taken' by people who were part of a wide paedophile network (and maybe a network with links to other organized crime)  which may well be the case, then I believe it is a network which includes - at one level or another - at least some of the guests at the Ocean Club that week.
The dogs,what about the dogs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cloak'ndagger 21.09.14 19:50

WMD wrote:
j.rob wrote:I certainly agree that she was not 'abducted' in the sense of being kidnapped by a mystery person or persons.

Cadaver dog and alerts to blood in the area behind the sofa? Imo there is enough evidence to suggest Maddie died in apartment 5a so how can you reconcile your theory of a paedo network with the evidence to date?
cloak'ndagger

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 21.09.14 19:56

It seems that  this satanic stuff goes hand in hand with Paedophilia. You only have to Google 'satanic and child abuse' to see just how prolific it is around the world.

Reading the last few posts, it brought to mind the witness statement of a female who had a boyfriend working at the OC on the evening Madeleine went missing. She says something about the occult being involved in Madeleine's disappearance. I am feeling a bit brain dead this evening! I can't remember her name.
I wonder if anyone can help me out in finding her statement?

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by missbeetle 21.09.14 20:16

Hicks wrote:It seems that  this satanic stuff goes hand in hand with Paedophilia. You only have to Google 'satanic and child abuse' to see just how prolific it is around the world.

Reading the last few posts, it brought to mind the witness statement of a female who had a boyfriend working at the OC on the evening Madeleine went missing. She says something about the occult being involved in Madeleine's disappearance. I am feeling a bit brain dead this evening! I can't remember her name.

Hi Hicks - I don't think it was a witness statement as such - it was a comment by a lady 'Feranda' -

- at goncaloamaral.webs.com. The last posting (mine) on 'Comment left on Cristobell's Blog' thread has the details.

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 21.09.14 20:25

missbeetle wrote:
Hicks wrote:It seems that  this satanic stuff goes hand in hand with Paedophilia. You only have to Google 'satanic and child abuse' to see just how prolific it is around the world.

Hi Hicks - I don't think it was a witness statement as such - it was a comment by a lady 'Feranda' -

- at goncaloamaral.webs.com. The last posting (mine) on 'Comment left on Cristobell's Blog' thread has the details.
Thanks missbeetle.  It's been a long day!

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 21.09.14 21:45

What on earth does this mean? In what 'sense' was she 'kidnapped'?

j.rob wrote:However "they have taken her" which Kate is alleged to have cried out on the night of her disappearance, might suggest that third parties were involved in removing Madeleine from the resort at some stage prior to the police arrival.
Is there any corroborative evidence that she actually said this?

j.rob wrote:If Madeleine 'was taken' by people who were part of a wide paedophile network (and maybe a network with links to other organized crime)  which may well be the case, then I believe it is a network which includes - at one level or another - at least some of the guests at the Ocean Club that week.
So you accept that she was abducted?
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 21.09.14 22:12

AndyB wrote:
j.rob
None whatseover

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by XTC 21.09.14 22:33

cloak'ndagger wrote:
WMD wrote:

Cadaver dog and alerts to blood in the area behind the sofa? Imo there is enough evidence to suggest Maddie died in apartment 5a so how can you reconcile your theory of a paedo network with the evidence to date?
Just as an addition to this; does anyone remember Yvonne Martin(?) the Social Worker taliking about Mrs McCann asking why a ' couple ' would have taken Madeleine?

It seems a strange thing to say - 'a couple' and I have read the tale ( for it was in the media somewhere ) that a 'couple ' went into 5a on the
Tuesday night to allegedly comfort a crying child.
XTC

Activity : 210

Back to top Go down

Portuguese Geography - Page 2 Empty Mystery couple...

Post by missbeetle 21.09.14 22:56

This article, XTC?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(sorry, I still can't do links)

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 21.09.14 22:57

cloak'ndagger wrote:
WMD wrote:

She might have died outside the apartment and then her body was brought back. I am not suggesting that TM are NOT involved in the disappearance. IMO they are. But I am simply suggesting that there might be wider networks operating, that is all.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 21.09.14 23:03

AndyB wrote:
What on earth does this mean? In what 'sense' was she 'kidnapped'?

j.rob wrote:However "they have taken her" which Kate is alleged to have cried out on the night of her disappearance, might suggest that third parties were involved in removing Madeleine from the resort at some stage prior to the police arrival.

j.rob wrote:If Madeleine 'was taken' by people who were part of a wide paedophile network (and maybe a network with links to other organized crime)  which may well be the case, then I believe it is a network which includes - at one level or another - at least some of the guests at the Ocean Club that week.
So you accept that she was abducted?
I am saying she wasn't kidnapped or abducted by a mystery person. I believe that TM are involved in some level in what happened. But there may have been other people involved too. Or wider networks. It is possible. 

The social worker claims that Kate said a couple had taken Madeleine.

Someone removed Madeleine from the resort that week. And I believe that at least some of TM have knowledge of who that person or persons are. It's possible that some of TM are part of a network, for instance.

So part of their story might be true,  but they have simply omitted themselves from it!

This seems to be quite a favourite TM device.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 21.09.14 23:05

missbeetle wrote:This article, XTC?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(sorry, I still can't do links)
Thanks missb.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 21.09.14 23:08

She might have died outside the apartment and then her body was brought back. I am not suggesting that TM are NOT involved in the disappearance. IMO they are. But I am simply suggesting that there might be wider networks operating, that is all.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Exactly,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mystery couple seen going into McCanns’ flat on night before sobbing Madeleine disappeared

SCOTLAND YARD detectives are trying to find a middle-aged couple said to have entered Madeleine McCann’s holiday apartment to comfort her because she was crying, we can reveal today.

Now you would think they would have tried to find the parents ,or go back to the apartment the next day and tell them Madeline was in such a state that night. How could you leave a child like that if you had entered that apartment and found her  like that. Odd imo.
Markus 2

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 21.09.14 23:15

Tony Bennett wrote:
AndyB wrote:
j.rob
None whatseover

From the McCann files: 

Heart specialist Gerry McCann rang his sister Trish in Scotland after Maddy vanished from her cot placed between two-year-old twins Sean and Amelie.
Trish revealed yesterday: "He was breaking his heart, saying 'Madeleine's been abducted, she's been abducted'."
Trish said: "When Kate checked, she came out screaming. Maddy had gone. The door was open and the window in the bedroom and shutters were jemmied open. Nothing had been touched and no valuables taken."
"Kate came screaming back to the group crying, 'They’ve taken her, they’ve taken her'. Gerry was crying and roaring like a bull."
"They think someone must have come in the window and gone out the door with her."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 21.09.14 23:19

None whatseover

I think if we take that  negative route we might as well dismiss everything.

We could ask is there any  corroborative evidence that those e-fits dont exist.

Markus 2

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top