The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann's torment that Madeleine won't be starting ''big school'' next week  - Page 3 Mm11

Kate McCann's torment that Madeleine won't be starting ''big school'' next week  - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann's torment that Madeleine won't be starting ''big school'' next week  - Page 3 Mm11

Kate McCann's torment that Madeleine won't be starting ''big school'' next week  - Page 3 Regist10

Kate McCann's torment that Madeleine won't be starting ''big school'' next week

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate McCann's torment that Madeleine won't be starting ''big school'' next week  - Page 3 Empty Re: Kate McCann's torment that Madeleine won't be starting ''big school'' next week

Post by Brian Griffin 23.08.14 15:18

BlueBag wrote:
ilver Shuffle wrote:
Snifferdog wrote:
canada12 wrote:The former GP, who gave up work to be a full-time mum, said to her friend: “We never thought she would be missing for this long."

Expected her to be gone at least a year, though, as per Gerry's plans for a big one year anniversary do a few weeks after she went missing...
So so true.

That is when I knew they were not telling the truth!

Yep. 

Bells were ringing.

-------------------------------
“We would look at high-profile people who have already pledged support. It will be some sort of focus around an anniversary, to tell people that Madeleine ’s still missing. I think it would be later this year, once media attention has dropped, to bring it back up, hopefully, for a short period.
It wouldn’t be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that. What we’re doing at the minute has its role but doing that down the line in a few months won’t have anything like the same impact. We might have a sporting event, something arts, something music 
Kate McCann's torment that Madeleine won't be starting ''big school'' next week  - Page 3 PaisASorrir
"We’ve had backing from sporting people up to now. We have had backing from certain musical celebrities as well. We’ve got some other musical contacts that we are exploring, who are happy to offer support.
“We’re not saying it would necessarily be one big concert, it might be that on a certain day they are playing her DVD.

-----------------------------------------

Seems pretty sure the search wasn't going to find anything anytime soon.
It's all so unbelievably clinical and detached, like they've been hired to throw a charity bash for something that doesn't affect them and that they don't really care about beyond the paycheque for their services. And WTF are they standing there smiling like Cheshire Cats for behind that T-shirt if their daughter is missing?  bigshock And they wonder why people don't believe them! And just a sec...who is that T-shirt meant to fit anyway? Is the Incredible Hulk going to the party? Just realised the irony - incredible! Yep. Good choice. In my opinion. Allegedly. Etc. :wtf2:

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann's torment that Madeleine won't be starting ''big school'' next week  - Page 3 Empty Re: Kate McCann's torment that Madeleine won't be starting ''big school'' next week

Post by Brian Griffin 23.08.14 15:22

Snifferdog wrote:Its as though Gerry McCann had a type of "aberration" moment when he forgot he was talking to the media, and not his "enablers".
Such a odd and self condemning statement to make Imo.  spin
I wonder if he started twitching and fiddling with his ear when he realised.  laughat
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 23.08.14 15:23

Popcorn wrote:What on earth does the Mirror think it's doing with this nauseating and parasitical article? Can we expect a "Maddie would have been having her first period" in a year or two? And a "we'll never know what GCSE grades our Maddie would have achieved" piece after that? Is there anyone in charge at the Mirror looking objectively at the utter garbage they're printing?
Maddie sells rags. Nuff said!
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 23.08.14 16:15

Brian Griffin wrote:
Popcorn wrote:What on earth does the Mirror think it's doing with this nauseating and parasitical article? Can we expect a "Maddie would have been having her first period" in a year or two? And a "we'll never know what GCSE grades our Maddie would have achieved" piece after that? Is there anyone in charge at the Mirror looking objectively at the utter garbage they're printing?
Maddie sells rags. Nuff said!

A great double-entendre there.

big grin 

I like to project things further into the future and imagine the following headline in about ten years time.

Kate's Anguish. Madeleine Would Be Regularly Visiting Me In Prison By Now.
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 23.08.14 17:33

Unintentional, unless Freudian. I just meant Maddie sells tabloids.

They haven't done a Maddie story for a couple of days, have they? I am starting to feel nostalgic...
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 23.08.14 18:32

Brian Griffin wrote:Unintentional, unless Freudian. I just meant Maddie sells tabloids.
They haven't done a Maddie story for a couple of days, have they? I am starting to feel nostalgic...
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Current+Affairs/Crime/Notorious+Cases/Madeleine+McCann
In the last 8 hours
Madeleine McCann investigation: Detectives to return to Portugal in 'make-or-break' moment The Independent 12:08
Breakthrough for Maddie detectives in last-ditch bid to trap suspect Daily and Sunday Express 11:59
Yesterday
Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or... Mirror.co.uk 23:54 Fri, 22 Aug 2014
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 23.08.14 18:39

Popcorn.
I don't want to repeat it, but the answer is - It is certainly possible.

We had detailed descriptions of her perfect ***
We had detailed descriptions of their sex life , or lack of it, across the front page of the Sun - (how much was that worth, one wonders ?)
We had totally unnecessary details of all the IVF treatments,
We had her obstetric history,
so what you say is
Well within the bounds of normal parenting

Something the twins can read, over and over again, when they are old enough.
And since 3 is old enough to be left alone in the dark and the cold to look after two twins of 2, 9 is old enough to read this detail. Surely.
Something all their little chums at school can also read, over and over again.
I cannot image that there is a household in Rothley which does not have a copy !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.08.14 19:38

PeterMac wrote:Popcorn.
I don't want to repeat it, but the answer is - It is certainly possible.

We had detailed descriptions of her perfect ***
We had detailed descriptions of their sex life , or lack of it, across the front page of the Sun - (how much was that worth, one wonders ?)
We had totally unnecessary details of all the IVF treatments,
We had her obstetric history,
so what you say is
Well within the bounds of normal parenting

Something the twins can read, over and over again, when they are old enough.
And since 3 is old enough to be left alone in the dark and the cold to look after two twins of 2, 9 is old enough to read this detail.  Surely.
Something all their little chums at school can also read, over and over again.
I cannot image that there is a household in Rothley which does not have a copy !

I do hope not. The ongoing abuse of this child's memory makes my flesh creep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.08.14 21:12

PeterMac wrote:
Snifferdog wrote:
Its always about them, and their feelings. Perhaps after reading this, "the paedo abductors" will return MM soon for high school, after many years of been treated like a princess in a hellish lair.
And of course a paedo** abductor, who wanted a three year old will not be interested in an 11 year old.  So perhaps she is now due for release.

Just out of interest, do we know how many other 3 year olds have been abducted since 2007 in the Algarve, or Portugal, or Europe ?
Are you serious?

Im off to Ptl these days & shall inquire

But my uneducated guess would be: zilch, none, nada
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.08.14 21:17

To put things into perspective:

In Syria, 180.000 real live people have been killed since this Maddie charade was first fed to us

Plus this decapitated American some days ago

Plus the 170 people drowned off the coast of Libya today

So in fact Im saying: why are we still bothering?

Why would ANYONE still be bothered?

But for the undercurrent of vile unspeakable deceit?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.08.14 21:18

Dee Coy wrote:From the article:

Kate’s pal added: “It’s not surprisingly she feels upset. There’s such a buzz around that now summer’s over some of the local kids are going up to secondary school."Kate’s great uncle Brian Kennedy from Rothley, who was a former head teacher, and her great aunt Janet, an ex teacher, would have been so interested too in Madeleine’s progress.”

...but no mention of Auntie Phil who is, I believe, still a teacher.
Mired in quicksand?

Oh, so sorry, that was Hubby?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 23.08.14 23:12

Portia wrote:
To put things into perspective:
In Syria, 180.000 real live people have been killed since this Maddie charade was first fed to us
Plus this decapitated American some days ago
Plus the 170 people drowned off the coast of Libya today
So in fact Im saying: why are we still bothering?
Why would ANYONE still be bothered?
But for the undercurrent of vile unspeakable deceit?

You have hit it right on the head.
Dreadful things are happening in the the world, over which we have no control.
The least we can do it make an effort to make the tiny part of our world,
over which we DO have some control, a tiny bit better.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 24.08.14 22:38

Sorry if i missed this story but i didn't see it on the front page of the rags Yesterday? was it just the online version.
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 30.08.14 5:07

aquila wrote:

On OFM Facebook there's been a delay in sending out holiday packs as Kate does it herself and has been busy with the twins.

Sarah Wood How long does delivery take? I ordered online a few weeks ago and haven't received yet..
1 · 19 August at 15:50

Kate McCann's torment that Madeleine won't be starting ''big school'' next week  - Page 3 1011425_10151668086229931_907703886_n
Official Find Madeleine Campaign Sarah, Kate fulfills these orders, so she may be behind on the orders. I will look for your order tomorrow and follow-up with her. It may take a few more days to get out to you because she's been extremely busy with Sean and Amelie. Email me at webmaster@findmadeleine.com; if you have any other questions.
2 · 19 August at 18:00

Well there you have it. A woman requests a poster pack to take on holiday with her to help in a search for a missing child. The mother of the missing child leaves it for weeks and does not send the posters, then when the webpage is reminded about it, the woman is informed it could still take a few more days.

How busy do you have to be, with two nine year olds, that you can't send out a poster pack to potentially help the missing child you are desperately worried about?

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.08.14 8:05

suzyjohnson wrote:
On OFM Facebook there's been a delay in sending out holiday packs as Kate does it herself and has been busy with the twins.
Well there you have it. A woman requests a poster pack to take on holiday with her to help in a search for a missing child. The mother of the missing child leaves it for weeks and does not send the posters, then when the webpage is reminded about it, the woman is informed it could still take a few more days.
How busy do you have to be, with two nine year olds, that you can't send out a poster pack to potentially help the missing child you are desperately worried about?

From this we may draw certain tentative conclusions
There is no MISSING Child
No one is desperately worried
or
Perhaps someone has been warned about obtaining money by Fraud - False pretences
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 30.08.14 9:13

Why exactly are the McCanns publicising which primary school Sean and Amelie attend? Don't they deserve some privacy? How can they possibly complain about Sr Amaral's book when they persistently push them into the limelight and try to make money off their names??? Surely they're helping out the evil abductor in his hellish lair by telling the world exactly where they can find Sean and Amelie on a monday afternoon?  After all, all it would take would be for the teacher to leave the classroom for around 4 mins and he could slip in, taking the pair of them and then leap out the window? These idiots have no sense of safety.
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 30.08.14 18:18

Just more WTF? from the minds of the stellar parents known as Gerry and Kate McCann. I'm no longer surprised by anything they say and do. Just my opinion, naturally.
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T 30.08.14 22:15

I was beginning to think my sanity was slipping when I saw Gerry McCann in the crowd at the closing ceremony for the games; thought perhaps my interest in this case was starting to get to me. At least now I know he most likely was there, didn't see who he was with though.
Rufus T
Rufus T

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 31.08.14 3:32

nglfi wrote:Why exactly are the McCanns publicising which primary school Sean and Amelie attend? Don't they deserve some privacy? How can they possibly complain about Sr Amaral's book when they persistently push them into the limelight and try to make money off their names??? Surely they're helping out the evil abductor in his hellish lair by telling the world exactly where they can find Sean and Amelie on a monday afternoon?  After all, all it would take would be for the teacher to leave the classroom for around 4 mins and he could slip in, taking the pair of them and then leap out the window? These idiots have no sense of safety.

Well that was indeed a very vomit-inducing article it must be said.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 31.08.14 7:44

I don't think it's a wise move for the McCanns to be giving information out about the twins, esp after complaining about the press as they did.

Re Kate going back to the Tapas Bar to tell everyone about the"abduction", maybe there were no children in 5A that night, but the sensible thing would have been to either shout or phone, failing that, pick up the twins and go to the Bar. Her version sounds very odd. Children were supposed to be in 5A so no thought given to child security.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 31.08.14 17:35

That very thought, so I believe, is what solidified the idea that there had been no abduction in Amaral's mind.
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top