The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann's torment that Madeleine won't be starting ''big school'' next week  - Page 2 Mm11

Kate McCann's torment that Madeleine won't be starting ''big school'' next week  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann's torment that Madeleine won't be starting ''big school'' next week  - Page 2 Mm11

Kate McCann's torment that Madeleine won't be starting ''big school'' next week  - Page 2 Regist10

Kate McCann's torment that Madeleine won't be starting ''big school'' next week

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate McCann's torment that Madeleine won't be starting ''big school'' next week  - Page 2 Empty How to keep things private....

Post by worriedmum 23.08.14 10:23

Quote from the above article

''McCann spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: “Any anniversary or significant date for Madeleine is a particularly difficult time for Kate and Gerry. But this is a private time for the family and they will not discuss it publicly.

Er, what is the readership of the Daily Mirror, please, Mr Mitchell? Ms Kandohla?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann's torment that Madeleine won't be starting ''big school'' next week  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate McCann's torment that Madeleine won't be starting ''big school'' next week

Post by Guest 23.08.14 10:30

Kate is as out of touch as ever with what is relevant to children at a particular age. Going to "big school" is when 4 or 5 year olds go full time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann's torment that Madeleine won't be starting ''big school'' next week  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate McCann's torment that Madeleine won't be starting ''big school'' next week

Post by Liz Eagles 23.08.14 10:33

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Kate is as out of touch as ever with what is relevant to children at a particular age. Going to "big school" is when 4 or 5 year olds go full time.
Children in UK don't go back to school in August either.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13387

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 23.08.14 10:37

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Kate is as out of touch as ever with what is relevant to children at a particular age. Going to "big school" is when 4 or 5 year olds go full time.

So very true NFWTD. An 11 year old would be blushing with embarrassment or having a strop with slammed doors at such baby talk, 'big school'  nah 

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.08.14 10:56

They (twins) attend Bishops Ellis Primary in Thurcaston, Leics, where Maddie should have first been a pupil in August 2007 and which has pledged to continue raising funds for her.

A online link directs users to Maddie’s “Don’t give up on me” posting and the school praises pupils for their recent drama and fitness fund raising efforts to boost the missing girl’s public fund.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fund! FUND! FUND!

And there you have it!

What has 'raising funds for and boosting the McCann's 'PRIVATE (family) Fund' got to do with 'torment about big school'?

The 'teachers' at this school should be investigated, imo.

Are the 'pupils' who don't 'believe' the Madeleine fairy tale, chastised/shamed, at that school, for NOT 'taking part' in 'fund raising efforts to boost the missing girl's PRIVATE fund'?

LET'S GET ONE THING QUITE STRAIGHT, (teachers at the twins school, PAY ATTENTION!) NO AMBIGUITY WHATSOEVER!

IT IS NOT A "MISSING GIRL'S PUBLIC FUND or CHARITY"!

Kate McCann's torment that Madeleine won't be starting ''big school'' next week  - Page 2 Captur25

The 'fund' the school pupils are 'boosting and raising funds for' is a PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY!

And WHY are the school kids 'taking part in activities, to raise money and boost the PRIVATE COMPANY FUND'S 'finance' when the UK taxpayer is 'funding' the investigation, directly from the Home Office?

WHERE and WHAT is the pupils 'raised' money being used for?

To SUPPORT the McCann entire 'wider family'? (as opinied by family 'spokesman' Clarence Mithchell who, incidentally, is paid a 'retainer' of £28,000pa FROM the PRIVATE 'fund' the pupils are being asked to 'raise/boost' money for!)

Is THAT where the pupils 'raised' money IS going to?

To PAY Clarence Mitchell's £28,000pa 'retainer'?

I will bet a pound to a penny that the 'teachers' have NOT told the pupils THAT!

Parents at that the twins 'school' should be asking "what's going on here?"

WHY is my son/daughter being asked to take part in activities to raise money for a PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 23.08.14 11:00

For me that is a nail on head post JeanM.    Nail on head.

Two police forces investigating and yet still monies needed to go into The Plc.  Errr Why?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.08.14 11:07

plebgate wrote:For me that is a nail on head post JeanM.    Nail on head.

Two police forces investigating and yet still monies needed to go into The Plc.  Errr Why?

Paying for the 'bedraggled, poor ME, look', for Lisbon court appearances and hair highlights are EXPENSIVE?

As Madeleine will not now be 'going/returning' to the twins 'school' in September, WILL that school STILL be raising money for a PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY for EX-pupil Madeleine, and how LONG could/will they keep THAT up for?

Years and years into the future?

Hmmm.

eta: Just researched, and Madeleine did NOT even 'attend' the twins school. She was due to 'attend' that school in September 2007 but 'disappeared' in May 2007.

Just WHO are these 'teachers' to 'push/promote' raising funds, from the 'pupils' at that school?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 23.08.14 11:17

Ageed jeanmonroe. We have deluded teachers making pupils do activities to raise money for the McCanns...absolutely disgraceful.
What are the PTA doing about it? Or are they too frightened to speak up?
Was it this school that had saved a place for Madeleine? I hope another pupil wasn't turned away from an empty desk.

whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.08.14 11:23

whatsupdoc wrote:Ageed jeanmonroe. We have deluded teachers making pupils do activities to raise money for the McCanns...absolutely disgraceful.
What are the PTA doing about it?  Or are they too frightened to speak up?
Was it this school that had saved a place for Madeleine? I hope another pupil wasn't turned away from an empty desk.

We have deluded teachers making pupils do activities to raise money for the McCanns......PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 23.08.14 11:26

Dee Coy wrote:
...but no mention of Auntie Phil who is, I believe, still a teacher.
Unless she is starring in her husband's movie !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 23.08.14 11:28

jeanmonroe wrote:
whatsupdoc wrote:Ageed jeanmonroe. We have deluded teachers making pupils do activities to raise money for the McCanns...absolutely disgraceful.

We have deluded teachers making pupils do activities to raise money for the McCanns......PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY!
Hard to believe isn't it.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 23.08.14 11:37

jeanmonroe wrote:

Thanks for adding the very important point. I did realise the importance of the Private Company.

The McCanns are certainly forcing their Agenda on whosoever they want to.

I thought that one wasn't allowed to earn money from crime and it certainly is a crime to leave very young children like they were alone every night of the week.

I saw that in Portugal one can be imprisoned for between 3 to 10 years when a child comes to harm after being left alone.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.08.14 11:49

PeterMac wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:
...but no mention of Auntie Phil who is, I believe, still a teacher.
Unless she is starring in her husband's movie !

She did 'appear' in one of her husband's movies but she 'disappeared/ went under' about two minutes into the movie. I believe she got 'swallowed up/drowned' by stepping, unaware, into a swamp, quicksand 'pool'!   winkwink
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.08.14 12:05

Here's a question, or two,

Does anyone KNOW how many 'Donate to Madeleine's Fund, a private limited company' er, 'charidy' collection 'tins' are situated in Metropolitan/Leicestershire police stations 'canteens'?

Surely there must be at least............ ONE?

Belgravia Police station?

Headquarters of Operation Grange!

Gotta be, innit?

How much does anyone think hard working Metropolitan/Leicestershire policemen and women have 'raised' like the school kids, for the registered private limited company, Madeleine's  Fund, Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited.?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 23.08.14 12:21

So we have seven met heading to Portugal for more interviews next month, now we have the paper piece on the mcs and maddie starting big school, is this all in time for the closing statements? Who'd have guessed! Are OG trying to pull the wool over the publics eyes? Certainly not my eyes, I wish RHs vids got put on every channel! Are OG completely blinded by these two? IMO I thought they were smarter than this, what police force conducts an investigation, but bypasses the main suspects? Don't know for sure if they have, but it's looking more a cover up now, sadly. Make or break interviews, 3 of the previous questioned, so 4 that have not been questioned earlier in the year with SM not one of them. What if there's nothing else from these seven? Is it break then? Give up time? Or will they then conduct a REAL investigation?
IMO

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 23.08.14 12:35

palm tree wrote:So we have seven met heading to Portugal for more interviews next month, now we have the paper piece on the mcs and maddie starting big school, is this all in time for the closing statements? Who'd have guessed! Are OG trying to pull the wool over the publics eyes? Certainly not my eyes, I wish RHs vids got put on every channel! Are OG completely blinded by these two? IMO I thought they were smarter than this, what police force conducts an investigation, but bypasses the main suspects? Don't know for sure if they have, but it's looking more a cover up now, sadly. Make or break interviews, 3 of the previous questioned, so 4 that have not been questioned earlier in the year with SM not one of them. What if there's nothing else from these seven? Is it break then? Give up time? Or will they then conduct a REAL investigation?
IMO

Assuming glass half full, you could see the pattern of OG activity like so:

OG inform parents they will be going back to Portugal to question more suspects (keeping the parents "informed")
KM then has a chat with TK and we get the preemptive sob story in a tabloid

Of course it could turn out to be a very public pulling the wool over the public's eyes and is actually a stinking huge cover up. Either way, the end game is surely going to be before the year is out.

It does amaze me the difference in relationship of the media/police between this case and the Cliff Richard case.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.08.14 12:49

palm tree wrote:So we have seven met heading to Portugal for more interviews next month, now we have the paper piece on the mcs and maddie starting big school, is this all in time for the closing statements? Who'd have guessed! Are OG trying to pull the wool over the publics eyes? Certainly not my eyes, I wish RHs vids got put on every channel! Are OG completely blinded by these two? IMO I thought they were smarter than this, what police force conducts an investigation, but bypasses the main suspects? Don't know for sure if they have, but it's looking more a cover up now, sadly. Make or break interviews, 3 of the previous questioned, so 4 that have not been questioned earlier in the year with SM not one of them. What if there's nothing else from these seven? Is it break then? Give up time? Or will they then conduct a REAL investigation?
IMO

I posted these two 'posts' much earlier.

August 15th 2014

aiyoyo wrote:

Yesterday, Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe said: “The investigation is still ongoing and we will not be reducing the team.”

Not winding down the operation it seems!
So are we going to see results by the Fall?
-----------------------------------------
(me)

er NO!.

What we WILL see, in the fall, August/September, is a huge presence of, 38 solely dedicated 'maddie cops' OG 'on the ground, in Portugal' just a few days before the libel case 'decision'!

imo, obviously.

The 'team' can also top up on their crimbo party, DCI Andy's 'retirement' bash, 'supplies', with all those luvverly jubbly, duty 'frees' on their return from Portugal!

"Good one Andy, me ol' china, y'know it makes sense!"

All, imo..........
--------------------------------------------------------------
August 4th 2014.

Anyone care to 'speculate' what DCI Redwood and a few of his 'elites' will actually be 'doing' in Portugal just days BEFORE the McCanns next court 'appearance/show' and the Judges 'verdict'?

Leaving no pizza untasted/unturned?

Searching for 'son' of JAWS, the child munching great white, in the balmy waters off PDL?

Searching for the late night barbers where Tannerman with his thick dark hair, passed his collar, went to have a 'trim' and emerged, 45 minutes later, as short hair 'cropped' Smithman/men who was 'seen' by Smith family and who DCI Redwood has authorised e-fits to be put on 'show' as his ONLY 'likely' er, 'suspect'?

memo to OG, if you're reading this: Nobody, i repeat, NOBODY, has 'figured out' your cunning "modus operandi" when the McCanns are 'due' in Portugal.

Well, when i say NOBODY, i actually mean only the undiscovered 'tribes' in the Amazon Jungle.

The rest of the world's population MIGHT have 'noticed'
--------------------------------------------------------
Looks like Andy's 'going for' the local 'suspect' Paulo Ribeiro, addicted to heroin and a schizophrenic: who is said to have a “strange behaviour”

Ala Barry George, who also had 'strange behaviour', who was falsely imprisoned for 'life' for 'murdering Jill D.

Since aquitted.

Convicted with 'evidence' gathered by DS Hamish Campbell, DCI Andy's ex 'boss' at Operation Grange.

"THE APPLE NEAR FALLS FAR FROM THE TREE"

All, i hasten to add, enitrely, my own opinion.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 23.08.14 13:48

aquila wrote:
jowie wrote:So rather than be using funds  " looking for Madeleine"  they are kept busy visiting the Commonwealth games and watching football !! And people still pay into the fund - unbelievable!
On OFM Facebook there's been a delay in sending out holiday packs as Kate does it herself and has been busy with the twins.

Sarah Wood How long does delivery take? I ordered online a few weeks ago and haven't received yet..
1 · 19 August at 15:50

Kate McCann's torment that Madeleine won't be starting ''big school'' next week  - Page 2 1011425_10151668086229931_907703886_n
Official Find Madeleine Campaign Sarah, Kate fulfills these orders, so she may be behind on the orders. I will look for your order tomorrow and follow-up with her. It may take a few more days to get out to you because she's been extremely busy with Sean and Amelie. Email me at webmaster@findmadeleine.com; if you have any other questions.
2 · 19 August at 18:00

This would be laughable if it wasn't so serious .

The McCanns have the wider public believing that they are doing everything in their power to 'find' poor Madeleine yet they cannot even be bothered to send holiday packs out on time . Does Kate not realise that there is little over a week left of the school holidays infact my daughter goes back on the 1st of September this year so give or take a few days for teacher training days etc the majority of kids will be back in the classroom by the week ending Friday 5th of September .

You would think if they are indeed doing everything in their power to 'find' Madeleine they would have a deadline for orders around the first week in July and the packs would be sent out in time for the end of July when schools break up for the summer . 

What use is a holiday pack when the holidays are over ? How do people feel who have ordered these packs out of the goodness of their hearts feel that they haven't been sent them ? 

I hope every single person who has ordered one starts asking questions . When ordinary folk are willing to take time out of their annual holidays to put up posters and spread the word so many years down the line the very least the McCanns could do is have the decency to send out the pack . If the McCanns cannot be bothered why should anyone else ? 

This should be a huge red flag to anyone who has ordered one of these packs and not recieved one . Why would the McCanns not send one out ? Do they know it is a fruitless excercise in the first place? 

If I had ordered one of these packs I would be bloody angry that I hadn't been sent one . I would be questioning why I should be looking for their child when obviously they themselves cannot even be bothered and I would be asking why with all the publicity surrounding the case and all the requests for help from the public that when the public offer help like putting up posters and ordering holiday packs why such offers of help are being renounced for want of a better word .

I bet they would not return  a cash donation . Personally I see no difference an offer of help is an offer of help wether it be putting up posters , spreading the word or a financial donation . 

How they still have the gaul to request financial donations to the 'fund' yet cannot be arsed sending out a holiday pack is beyond me .

How they still expect folk to believe their version of events when they pull stunts like this is quite frankly unbelievable but then so is everything else about this case .
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.08.14 14:15

frost:

Did you have to 'pay' (£1.75p, to 'cover postage' i believe) for your 'pack'?

If you have sent/paid ANY money for something that you then don't 'receive' there IS a case for trading standards to investigate.

Anyone that 'asks' for money for a 'item/service' who then dosen't supply that service/item, can be subjected to an investigation of fraud.

ISTBC.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 23.08.14 14:27

jeanmonroe wrote:frost:

If you have sent/paid ANY money for something that you then don't 'receive' there IS a case for trading standards to investigate.

Anyone that 'asks' for money for a 'item/service' who then dosen't supply that service/item, can be subjected to an investigation of fraud.

ISTBC.

I haven't ordered one Jean I was speaking theoretically if I had then I would be wanting to know why it hadn't been sent  . 

I know there is no point ordering a holiday pack to 'find' Madeleine but unfortunatley there are still many people who do .

My hope is though that people who have ordered and not recieved start to ask questions and look further into the case and not just what has been posted in the press in the UK or has come out the McCanns mouths . 

There will come a day when the majority of people no longer believe the McCanns and the ironic thing is it is the McCanns themselves who are making people begin to question them either through their actions as in this case or their body language and words whenever they are interviewed .
frost

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 23.08.14 14:37

jeanmonroe wrote:frost:

ISTBC.

sorry forgot to add yes I agree , however the people who have ordered packs would probably not even consider asking for a refund let alone contact trading standards .

After all the public are being led to believe that their donations are enabling such things as the sending out of holiday packs and searching for Madeline yet in reality the money has probably been used for numerous other things that the public would not be happy about .

It would be interesting to know how many people actually believe the 'fund' is a charity . I think the public would have  been less forthcoming with donations had the true nature of the fund been transparent from the start but then thats the McCanns all over clever marketing from the start . 

I must admit when I first heard about the fund I myself presumed it would have charitable status .
frost

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.08.14 14:51

There will come a day when the majority of people no longer believe the McCanns
----------------------------

I think THAT day has well and truly been passed, a very, very long time ago!

The day KM SAID: "It sounds odd, but we were GLAD the investigation (into her daughters 'disappearance') was CLOSED'

And the day K McCann said:  'whether the investigation (into her daughters 'disappearance') is re-opened, or NOT, it dosen't matter"

Now what TORMENTED mother, of a 'missing' child, anywhere on this planet, would EVER say those things about their 'missing;' child?

I haven't heard of ANY person associated with Missing People (charity), of which K McCann is an 'ambassador', say that they would be 'glad' or 'it dosen't matter' if investigation into THEIR 'missing' loved ones was CLOSED.

NOT A SINGLE PERSON OF A 'MISSING' PERSON HAS EVER SAID WHAT K MCCANN DID SAY, ABOUT HER MISSING DAUGHTER'S 'CASE'

NOT A SINGLE ONE!
------------------------------------------------------

"GLAD THE CASE WAS CLOSED"

"IT DOSEN'T MATTER IF THE CASE IS RE-OPENED"
-------------------------------------

MISSING PEOPLE CHARITY "AMBASSADOR", KATE MCCANN'S VERY OWN 'WORDS', NOT MINE!

UN-FCUKING-BELIEVABLE!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 23.08.14 14:54

Kate would have known she would be "busy" with the twins during the summer holiday, what their company should have done was employed someone to ensure orders were sent out promptly. I guess the McCanns thinking is that they have got their cash they can wait for the holiday pack - we will use the excuse that poor Kate packages and sends out the packages herself and just hasn't any time, the customer will be quite happy to wait. The McCanns treat their donators/customers with utter contempt.
Ollie

Activity : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 23.08.14 15:06

Silverspeed wrote:Kate McCann's torment that Madeleine won't be starting ''big school'' next week  - Page 2 DMir_2007_09_08_001Kate McCann's torment that Madeleine won't be starting ''big school'' next week  - Page 2 DMir_2007_08_23_001Kate McCann's torment that Madeleine won't be starting ''big school'' next week  - Page 2 DMir_2007_09_07_001
Some of those old front Daily Mirror pages from the link at the bottom of the above story.
Ay, them were 'days!
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.08.14 15:16

Brian Griffin wrote:
Silverspeed wrote:Kate McCann's torment that Madeleine won't be starting ''big school'' next week  - Page 2 DMir_2007_09_08_001Kate McCann's torment that Madeleine won't be starting ''big school'' next week  - Page 2 DMir_2007_08_23_001Kate McCann's torment that Madeleine won't be starting ''big school'' next week  - Page 2 DMir_2007_09_07_001
Some of those old front Daily Mirror pages from the link at the bottom of the above story.
Ay, them were 'days!

And they still MIGHT be!  winkwink 
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top