The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Correio Da manha  - UNBELIEVABLE Mm11

Correio Da manha  - UNBELIEVABLE Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Correio Da manha  - UNBELIEVABLE Mm11

Correio Da manha  - UNBELIEVABLE Regist10

Correio Da manha - UNBELIEVABLE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Correio Da manha  - UNBELIEVABLE Empty Correio Da manha - UNBELIEVABLE

Post by Dutchgirl 01.06.14 13:54

My daughter has just called me in absolute shock as she knows this young man VERY well and in fact dated him for a while,  whilst in worked in Albufiera Algarve,  I did not want to believe it until I read it for myself!!  - shocked

A GOOGLE Translate:

I woke up with him on top of me , smothering me . Then she screamed ' I killed Maddie McCann and I will slay thee ' and started stabbing me . " Was how Clara Corrigan yesterday reported the attack to the CM that was targeted by 5:30 a.m. for Thursday , by a young English , 22 , in the house where he lives with his grandparents in Albufeira.

A British tourist, 40, a resident of Liverpool , showed the CM 14 strokes he suffered in the lumbar region , buttocks and thighs . He was discharged from Faro hospital yesterday afternoon after being sutured . Yesterday , the Court of Albufeira , where the offender was present to the judge , Clara - who was heard in the process - revealed that the CM met the young , Shane , hours before the crime , Oura : "I was in a bar with a friend when I met him. cups We drink and he should have given me anything in the drink because I do not remember anything else . " Waking up in the house of the offender .

The victim , who has three children and is on holiday with her parents at the campsite of Albufeira , was struck by Shane with a kitchen knife . Managed to escape to the street , bleeding , and asked for help . Was aided by popular , they gave the alert. The young man, who still chased down the street but eventually fled , was arrested shortly after the Albufeira GNR , who surrendered voluntarily . He was barefoot , shirtless and appeared to be drunk or under any toxic substance. Said he did not remember anything .

Yesterday , the judge had him in custody .

"Persona Non Grata."

opato

31 Maio 2014

Albufeira: Turista esfaqueada por jovem inglês

"Matei a Maddie e vou matar-te"

Agressor, de 22 anos, foi ontem presente a tribunal. Vítima, de 40 anos, inglesa, relatou ao CM o que se passou e mostrou as 14 facadas que sofreu.

31 de Maio 2014, 13h54
Nº de votos (0)
Comentários (14)

Por:Ana Palma

"Acordei com ele em cima de mim, a sufocar-me. Depois gritou ‘Matei a Maddie McCann e vou matar-te a ti' e começou a esfaquear-me". Foi assim que Clara Corrigan relatou ontem ao CM o ataque de que foi alvo, pelas 05h30 de quinta feira, por parte de um jovem inglês, de 22 anos, na casa em que este vive com os avós, em Albufeira.

A turista inglesa, de 40 anos, residente em Liverpool, mostrou ao CM os 14 golpes que sofreu na zona lombar, nádegas e coxas. Teve alta do hospital de Faro anteontem à tarde, depois de ter sido suturada. Ontem, no Tribunal de Albufeira, onde o agressor foi presente ao juiz, Clara - que foi ouvida no processo - revelou ao CM que conheceu o jovem, Shane, horas antes do crime, na Oura: "Eu estava num bar com uma amiga quando o conheci. Bebemos uns copos e ele deve ter-me posto qualquer coisa na bebida porque não me lembro de mais nada". Até acordar na casa do agressor.

A vítima, que tem três filhos e se encontra de férias com os pais no parque de campismo de Albufeira, foi golpeada por Shane com uma faca de cozinha. Conseguiu fugir para a rua, a sangrar, e pediu ajuda. Foi auxiliada por populares, que deram o alerta. O jovem, que ainda a perseguiu pela rua mas acabou por fugir, foi detido pouco depois, pela GNR de Albufeira, a quem se entregou voluntariamente. Estava descalço, em tronco nu e aparentava estar alcoolizado ou debaixo de qualquer substância tóxica. Disse não se lembrar de nada.

Ontem, o juiz mandou-o em prisão preventiva.
http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/matei-a-maddie-e-vou-matar-te-135434193
Dutchgirl

Activity : 194

Back to top Go down

Correio Da manha  - UNBELIEVABLE Empty Re: Correio Da manha - UNBELIEVABLE

Post by AndyB 01.06.14 14:03

It might be the translation, or I might be reading it wrongly but is the article saying that a 22 year old English man, while attacking another English tourist, claimed that he killed Madaleine McCann? He'd have only been 15
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.06.14 16:04

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I posted a link about this story here.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9617-article-from-20-may-2014-the-portugal-resident-newspaper#251812

Here's the article from NoFate's link from The Portugal Resident:

Posted by jomad on May 31, 2014
Update: Albufeira stabbing takes bizarre new twist
Correio Da manha  - UNBELIEVABLE C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001
Released from hospital with her lower back and buttocks swathed in bandages, Albufeira stabbing victim Clara Corrigan has talked to journalists about the frenzied attack suffered last Thursday and revealed that her British assailant shouted “I killed Maddie McCann and I am going to kill you” as he stabbed her repeatedly.
It is unclear whether this potential new suspect in the seven-year mystery of Madeleine’s disappearance will be followed up by detectives, but as Met officers are due back in Praia da Luz next week to dig for clues, they will at least know where to find him. The 22-year-old attacker, named only as Shane, was remanded in custody by Albufeira’s court on Friday.
Meantime, his victim is recovering from her injuries and has even allowed newspapers to take graphic pictures of her multiple stab-wounds.
The 40-year-old from Liverpool told Correio da Manhã newspaper that she met Shane hours before in the Oura district - notorious for drunken night time incidents, particularly involving foreigner holidaymakers.
“He was in a bar with friends”, Corrigan told CM. “We had some drinks and he must have put something in my drink because I don’t remember anything more.
“I woke up with him on top of me, suffocating me. Then he shouted “I killed Maddie McCann and I am going to kill you”.
It was at this point, said the woman, that Shane began stabbing her.
The full horror of the attack hit the headlines late last week, with locals telling how they heard Corrigan’s screams “all over the neighbourhood”.
The terrified holidaymaker managed to break free however, and was taken in by a nearby resident who called police and rescue services.
It was at this point that Corrigan’s attacker was found, barefoot, barechested and covered in blood at a bus stop in the area.
Police who arrested him told CM that the man offered no resistance and appeared not to have remembered a thing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 01.06.14 16:14

OMG, I was waiting for this: the loonies who claimed to be the killer. Well at least we have one now.

SY: that justifies at least another 3 yr of happy go lucky spending!

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 01.06.14 17:04

So now we have loony-adolescent-man to add to the list.

But since his MO is getting drunk, going home with middle aged slappers, then violently stabbing and screaming, then . . . . ?
I have a vague suspicion that the PJ will not immediately be linking this with the unexplained disappearance of Madeleine.
Just a hunch - no evidence to say that, of course.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 01.06.14 17:15

He was 15 in 2007. Pah who cares, lets run the story on the front pages.

"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 01.06.14 17:33

lj wrote:OMG, I was waiting for this: the loonies who claimed to be the killer. Well at least we have one now.

His account must be correct and I'm grateful to the Correio da Manhã for reporting this now.

It's the only explanation that I can think of where a violent and bloody attack from such a young man would lead to the very fine spray of blood that was found on the walls of 5A which were then doused with bleach to remove any chance of forensics finding the perpetrator.

Oh hang on a minute, he had blood all over his chest, was found within minutes and doesn't remember anything about this latest "almost replica" attack.

I wonder if MET and PJ, jointly, had already questioned him, seven years ago, and set him free (after a nice long hot shower to get rid of the blood) because he told them he couldn't recall attacking a three year old drunken female in an (ocean) club.  duh
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 01.06.14 21:41

PeterMac wrote:So now we have loony-adolescent-man to add to the list.

But since his MO is getting drunk, going home with middle aged slappers, then violently stabbing and screaming, then . . . .  ?
I have a vague suspicion that the PJ will not immediately be linking this with the unexplained disappearance of Madeleine.
Just a hunch - no evidence to say that, of course.

The fact that Clara Corrigan's one night stand attacker said he killed 'Maddie McCann' would suggest he is innocent of that particular crime as Kate has assured us that her eldest daughter would become most indignant if her name was abbreviated and, as she would of course have given any alleged abductor her tuppence worth, he'd be unlikely to call her anything other than 'Madeleine'.

Another day... another nutjob who is unlikely to be the last before this saga reaches its inevitable conclusion.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 01.06.14 23:59

WHY no 'comment' from the great UK Met 'team' and UK Madia?

This 'story' is 12 days old!

Do you honestly think that 3 years of 'meticulous, almost perfected, planning' to completely exnoerate the McCanns AND their buddies, of ANY wrongdoing, is going to be allowed to be derailed by some drunken, low life scroat?

No, there is only ONE 'outcome' for Operation Strange and that is 'smelly smithman' IS the 'killer abductor'!

The 'icing on the cake' is/was to be the brilliant Met police 'finding evidence' at THEIR 'digs' this week, imo.

However, a teeny, weeny, fly in the ointment will be, for the Met, IF a 'body' is discovered, all that will prove is that someone died and is dead, but not WHO 'killed' that person.

So, no matter how MANY 'i killed Maddie McCann' loons, enter the fray, the Met are, as it seems they already have, going to ignore them.

It really is 'Smelly Smithman' or NO ONE!

All imo, obvously.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 02.06.14 8:01

40-year-old woman from Liverpool.....?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 02.06.14 8:14

bobbin wrote:
lj wrote:OMG, I was waiting for this: the loonies who claimed to be the killer. Well at least we have one now.

His account must be correct and I'm grateful to the Correio da Manhã for reporting this now.

It's the only explanation that I can think of where a violent and bloody attack from such a young man would lead to the very fine spray of blood that was found on the walls of 5A which were then doused with bleach to remove any chance of forensics finding the perpetrator.

Oh hang on a minute, he had blood all over his chest, was found within minutes and doesn't remember anything about this latest "almost replica" attack.

I wonder if MET and PJ, jointly, had already questioned him, seven years ago, and set him free (after a nice long hot shower to get rid of the blood) because he told them he couldn't recall attacking a three year old drunken female in an (ocean) club.  duh

I wonder at what point in his frenzied attack he thought to clean all his finger and foot prints and then deftly remove the child, a large blue tennis bag, a pink blanket and then bury the bloody objects some where which remained undetected by all the dogs and searches?

I wonder if his mum and dad asked him why he'd been out so late and why he was covered in blood?
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 02.06.14 8:31

The fact this young man made claim to being Madeleines murderer was more than likely drunken bravado brought on by the recent activity in Portugal with an aim  put fear into the woman he was attacking  however the fact he is charged with such a serious offence and can make such a  claim  of murdering  an innocent  child  I really think police ought to delve into this  young mans background .
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 02.06.14 13:31

aiyoyo wrote:40-year-old woman from Liverpool.....?

Much the same age as Kate, comes from Liverpool, was on holiday with her children, and her parents, while she went out and left them all to look after themselves whilst she went on the lash (a 22 year old? hmmm, desperate times perhaps... maybe all the older blokes were already spoken for).
I wonder if she is a personal friend of Kate's. Birds of a feather? they seem to have similar ideals (barring the young lad) re how to have some fun 'me' time on holiday.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.06.14 13:48

SixMillionQuid wrote:He was 15 in 2007. Pah who cares, lets run the story on the front pages.

It's all quite obviously a load of rubbish, but compared with what Clarence Mitchell served up to our press (who happily regurgitated it for mass consumption), it's a "strong" lead:

a) The "perpetrator" mentions Madeleine directly and admits crime
b) He is clearly capable of criminal violence
c) He has a clear connection with the Algarve

Now compare this nutter with "Posh Spice" - a front-page McCann and Mitchell approved story that appeared in numerous national newspapers and on TV.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top