The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images - Page 14 Mm11

Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images - Page 14 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images - Page 14 Mm11

Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images - Page 14 Regist10

Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images - Page 14 Empty Re: Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images

Post by canada12 14.11.13 11:13

ProfessorPPlum
As I pointed out last night, it isn't rotated 90 degrees. That's a conclusion we've jumped to because we need to fit what we see into what we expect. There's rather a lot of it about in this whole case (I'm not being sh*tty btw, it's very human - but any good investigator will anticipate this tendency). 
Now, like everyone here, I have a real life and day job to do big grin but as soon as I can, I'll demonstrate exactly what I mean. 

Put simply, the apparently vertical line in his left lens is just a reflection of the pool edge as it goes away from GM before it comes round to a horizontal line on the opposite side of the pool. At this point it appears, due to foreshortening, to be perpendicular to him (whereas in fact it is still as gently curved as any other part of the pool). But the result is that we will see water to one side, pool deck to the other and what appears to be a vertical line dividing the two.

The fact that we're expecting horizontal is the problem here as I hope to demonstrate in due course. 

If I do demonstrate this effect (nothing to do with polarisation etc), I wonder if it will make ANY difference to this discussion though.
With respect, PPP, if you increase the picture to 200% and rotate it 90 degrees to the left, you do indeed see a full reflection. What I see, top to bottom, is the dark green area behind the pool, the beige pool deck, a dark shadow on the pool deck, the edge of the pool deck, which is interrupted by the brim of a pink hat, followed by the pool water. That's in the top lens.

In the bottom lens, we have pool water.

It's interesting that all of the straight lines in the top lens reflection are just that. Straight horizontal lines. If there was any curvature at all of anything, would you not expect the horizontal lines to reflect curvature?

As to why someone would replace a reflection in the sunglasses, I've mentioned this before. Because the original reflection in the sunglasses showed something that was inconsistent with the story that was being told around the picture.

Sorry for banging on about this. I'll stop now, before I get this thread locked too. All just my opinion, and in the big picture (sorry about the pun) that's all this is really about. I'm fairly certain the PJ and SY have had their forensic investigators look at this "last photo" and if it has any bearing on the case, they'll have made note of it.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images - Page 14 Empty Re: Former Ullapool teacher struck off for indecent images

Post by canada12 14.11.13 11:19

ProfessorPPlum wrote:
Canada - the plate is too small to reproduce what happened here - but I cited it as a way of pointing out that part of the edge goes away from you a two points (left and right edge). The plate's too small and too close to replicate the situation (above) - but I appreciate you trying! 

You can rest assured that I'm looking for a pair of used mirror shades and a suitable circular monument to practice on sarcastic
Appreciate your diagrams and explanations... I await your discovery of mirrored shades and a suitable circular swimming pool to illustrate. :-)
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 14.11.13 11:22

I always get the feeling, whenever the discussion of photoshopping in the pictures becomes passionate, that the discussions are being used, somehow, to test out how the arguments would play in front of a judge and / or jury :-) Just an observation.
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by SittingOnTheFence 14.11.13 12:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I think that people are making incorrect assumptions regarding the pink hat being the object that is being reflected on the sunglasses; just because the two are pink doesn't mean that they are one and the same. It could be a pink ball, towel etc. The reflection would be a combination of the trajectory angle of the position of the glasses plus the position / angle of the camera, the curvature of the sunglass lens etc - ie it is reflecting what is ahead of Gerry (where he is looking) as opposed to the side of him.

Various photos of reflections on sunglasses - some photoshopped for artistic effect, but most are normal photos. There are quite a few that reflect at 90 degree angles. That said, I think PPP is right in that the reflection is showing the curvature of the pool.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SittingOnTheFence

Activity : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 14.11.13 12:26

There's a really good analysis of the sunglasses (with illustrations) here:
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 14.11.13 14:08

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:Just had a freaky moment looking at that picture of the pool, the overhead view bigshock 
I will tell you what it looks like to me, but it is in no way a derailment....I just had a wave through me when I spotted it.....Its nothing, just peculiar
Ok I will say it.....If you turn the picture around so that Gerry is at the bottom of your screen....Look at the path...It immediately hit me as Madeleines Coloboma. Freaked me out a bit.....Thats all, sorry.
I swear this case is a pathway to some kind of parallel dimension.
I agree Chillyheat.  It surely looks EXACTLY like the Look for Me logo! Very peculiar indeed!
I did a sketch of the strange looking photo of Madeleines make up photo where her ears look very strangely situated.  It is because of incorrect perspective IMO so I did a sketch correction the perspective as I think it should look. I was unable to upload it (for some reason I have trouble uploading photos with this laptop), so I have instead used it as an avatar.  I doubt whether a camera pic could have produced such distortion.
Snifferdog
Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by Perky 14.11.13 15:09

On the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] analysis, other than some goo work, it also seems to suggest that the only angle the piture oul have been taken from is from almost irretly aross the pool, not at an angle, yet the pool borer (higher left than right aroun the people’s boies) seems to suggest a piture more in line with PPP’s suggestion in this threa, i.e. utting a tangent setion of the pool rather than a iameter.

If this piture is important, e.g. beause it was taken at a ifferent time or has been manipulate or has superimpositions, I think that further analysis (well worth pursuing) oul well reveal onlusive points, ,e.g. if the hanging branhes are shown to be longer/shorter than in other pis, marks on lothes or other objets, bush shapes or grass length et. ouple with some other ifferenes or anomalies, then the ombination oul prove eisive or onlusive. It oul possibly nee as many other pitures as possible from around the pool from other people too with times an ates both from th tim, from when the Mann's took any previous holiay there an from now.

Timlapse vieo woul be goo, but it’s out of season now, though woul still be helpful, as woul a piture taken in similar positions at same loation, using volunteers on holiay, e.g. for shaows an loating photographer position.

Sorry about my   an  ! Won’t post again without opy/pasting missing letters or something.
Perky

Activity : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 14.11.13 16:15

Not sure if already mentioned.....Rickwood was from Kent. Here is a pic of him in 1976

I reckon he met Phil on the internet....
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 14.11.13 17:52

ChillyHeat wrote:Not sure if already mentioned.....Rickwood was from Kent. Here is a pic of him in 1976
Searching for what, I wonder !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 14.11.13 18:09

I don't know if this has been discussed or posted, but this is info on Rickwood. He works as a farm technician/Health observer at Finfish Limited.

Notice who views Rickwood's profile.

sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 14.11.13 18:18

PeterMac wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:Not sure if already mentioned.....Rickwood was from Kent. Here is a pic of him in 1976
If Im correct, he lived in Maidstone Kent so I cant see any other way of them meeting, IMO. I have a house sell then all traces put him in Ullapool after. Ive done a good search of Magistrates courts in Kent big grin  just in case.....nothing
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 14.11.13 18:24

PeterMac wrote:
Don't even go there! That's probably a whole other fetish.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.11.13 19:20

sallypelt wrote:I don't know if this has been discussed or posted, but this is info on Rickwood. He works as a farm technician/Health observer at Finfish Limited.

Good old uncle John ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.11.13 19:22

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Don't even go there! That's probably a whole other fetish.
True. Sometimes Peter puts us where we maybe don't want to go ... big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 14.11.13 19:27

sallypelt wrote:I don't know if this has been discussed or posted, but this is info on Rickwood. He works as a farm technician/Health observer at Finfish Limited.

I think that means the people that viewed TR's profile went on to view JM's profile, not that JM has viewed TM's himself?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 14.11.13 19:51

ChillyHeat wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
If Im correct, he lived in Maidstone Kent so I cant see any other way of them meeting, IMO. I have a house sell then all traces put him in Ullapool after. Ive done a good search of Magistrates courts in Kent big grin  just in case.....nothing
Searching  for Northern Lights,

Quicksand, bogs and Turkish delights,

Twas at Ullapool Marina,

That he saw Philomena,

Not one of the prettiest sights.

I'll get my coat.........
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 14.11.13 20:53

TheTruthWillOut wrote:

I think that means the people that viewed TR's profile went on to view JM's profile, not that JM has viewed TM's himself?
Correct.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 14.11.13 21:43

Nereid wrote:

Twas at Ullapool Marina,

That he saw Philomena,

Nereid, I have to concede that that is a very well constructed limerick.

However, as Jill and Admin will confirm, I am the resident limericist here, and there is no vacancy.

A new History teacher was planned
But very soon Ingram was banned
Then the Soc Studies Head
To Rickwood was wed -
He dreamt of women in quicksand.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 14.11.13 22:09

Nereid wrote:

Twas at Ullapool Marina,

That he saw Philomena,

I'll get my coat.........
Don't be getting your coat, that was funny titter

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.11.13 22:38

Trying to get back to the originals of limerick rhymes:

There once was a man in Ullapool
who deviant played yet was cool
then along came Peter and Tony
who unmasked him as a phony
a creep and a fake and a fool

Have mercy on a foreigner ... big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 15.11.13 2:12

There once was a lawyer named Ruck 

I think I'll stop there sarcastic

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 15.11.13 8:29

ProfessorPPlum wrote:There once was a lawyer named Ruck 
Who knew how to make a fast buck,
but a couple of clients with arrogant defiance,
caused Ruck to become a right schmuck.

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.11.13 12:20

ProfessorPPlum wrote:There once was a lawyer named Ruck 

I think I'll stop there sarcastic
There once was a couple from Glasgow
Who had a young daughter we all know
This child ran amuck
All their plans came unstuck
And we're waiting for Hell to break loose now
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.11.13 17:33

Portia wrote:
This child ran amuck
clapping

A proper 5-line limerick with rhyme in the right place. Brava!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.11.13 18:54

Châtelaine wrote:
Portia wrote:
This child ran amuck
clapping

A proper 5-line limerick with rhyme in the right place. Brava!
exalt
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top