The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Innocent British Father - Page 5 Mm11

Innocent British Father - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Innocent British Father - Page 5 Mm11

Innocent British Father - Page 5 Regist10

Innocent British Father

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Innocent British Father - Page 5 Empty Re: Innocent British Father

Post by Watching 27.03.14 23:01

bodiddly wrote:Maybe I am odd but I have never carried a child in that fashion and I have never seen anyone else other than a rescue worker, carry a child like that. Therefore I find it very odd that an apparent father, would carry a healthy sleeping child in this manner.
Maybe JT's (fictional version)  was of her last memory of MM being carried by a "rescue person" ie someone within the group who tried to help MM.

No, you're not odd not a usual way to carry a child.  PeterMac I think it was posted pic of a rescue worker a while back making same point you have. Agree with you both.
Watching

Activity : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by bodiddly 27.03.14 23:36

I missed PM's post ref that. Will check back on this thread. I presume it is here? Thank you

Activity : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 28.03.14 7:38

bodiddly wrote:Maybe I am odd but I have never carried a child in that fashion and I have never seen anyone else other than a rescue worker, carry a child like that. Therefore I find it very odd that an apparent father, would carry a healthy sleeping child in this manner.
Maybe JT's (fictional version) was of her last memory of MM being carried by a "rescue person" ie someone within the group who tried to help MM.

I think that too - I think she used a description of that someone for this purpose.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 28.03.14 9:17

Maybe JT's (fictional version)  was of her last memory of MM being carried by a "rescue person" ie someone within the group who tried to help MM.

In the "Mystery of Madeleine McCann" Panorama special, Tanner slipped and said "I carried...", so I'm fairly certain that she carried Maddie at some point.  My theory is that it was to move her dead body from behind the sofa to the parents' bedroom.

On carrying the child, I've carried my children like that occasionally.  Only in specific situations.  Usually, if one of my children has fallen asleep on the couch, or anywhere that they can lie down, I'll pick them up and keep them in the same position so as not to wake them, and put them gently in bed.  Strong as I am though (!), it's the most strenuous way of carrying a person imaginable, so not something you would do over long distances. And I would normally hold them in a much higher position, with the head resting on my shoulder or bicep.

However, the sketches of Tannerman look to me like somebody carrying a dead body.  In my opinion, she was describing how she would (and did) carry the body.

Also, Tannerman was carrying Maddie the wrong way around, if he had picked her up out of bed she was supposed to have been in.

All academic really - in my opinion Tannerman is fictional, and Crecheman was possibly in the resort at around the same time with his child but not in the way Tanner described, not in the same location, and not going in the same direction.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching 28.03.14 12:25

bodiddly wrote:I missed PM's post ref that. Will check back on this thread. I presume it is here? Thank you

It was some time back bodiddly and on another thread will try and locate it for you.
Watching

Activity : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by bodiddly 28.03.14 23:24

Thank you Watching and to the above posters for their comments.

It has always been one of the oddest things for me from the beginning. It looks like a man carrying a dead or injured child from a wreckage/fire/ or as GM would say a "disaster".

Completely get the above poster whatsbehindthesofa's theory on JT. Food for thought there.

Activity : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 29.03.14 8:38

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:

In the "Mystery of Madeleine McCann" Panorama special, Tanner slipped and said "I carried...", so I'm fairly certain that she carried Maddie at some point.  My theory is that it was to move her dead body from behind the sofa to the parents' bedroom.

On carrying the child, I've carried my children like that occasionally.  Only in specific situations.  Usually, if one of my children has fallen asleep on the couch, or anywhere that they can lie down, I'll pick them up and keep them in the same position so as not to wake them, and put them gently in bed.  Strong as I am though (!), it's the most strenuous way of carrying a person imaginable, so not something you would do over long distances.  And I would normally hold them in a much higher position, with the head resting on my shoulder or bicep.

However, the sketches of Tannerman look to me like somebody carrying a dead body.  In my opinion, she was describing how she would (and did) carry the body.

Also, Tannerman was carrying Maddie the wrong way around, if he had picked her up out of bed she was supposed to have been in.

All academic really - in my opinion Tannerman is fictional, and Crecheman was possibly in the resort at around the same time with his child but not in the way Tanner described, not in the same location, and not going in the same direction.

Add to that that ROB and JT have been helpful over and above what might be expected from them.
Add the bag of clothes - jeans and top? Etc. a find which was published around November 2007. (See timeline and McCannfiles) Add JT being very informative on NOT having taken her jeans on holiday and having to borrow ROB's fleece. Add to that that after the Rothley meeting it emerged they did have a baby monitor with them although their PJ statements were clear, they did not have one.
Perhaps Murat wasn't the only patsy. I feel that ROB and JT were tricked in some way.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top