The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns - Page 2 Mm11

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns - Page 2 Mm11

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns - Page 2 Regist10

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns - Page 2 Empty Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by stillsloppingout 10.10.13 21:50

sallypelt wrote:
AndyB wrote:
sallypelt wrote:The McCann supporters are already spitting feathers on Twitter.
I don't have twitter. Any chance of sending me to be with a smile on my face with some quotes?
AndyB, I don't have a Twitter account either, but I follow what is being said on twubs.com/McCann.
I just wanted to tweet her , ill pass on the comments from the devil worshippers
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns - Page 2 Empty Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by sallypelt 10.10.13 21:52

AndyB wrote:Thanks Sally and sorry, o/t but what is twubs.com?
I am not that up on the workings of Twitter, but I think it's what people call hashtag, where people follow those who tweet about the Mccanns. So if you put twubs.com/McCann into the search engine, it will take you to that site
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 10.10.13 21:54

I'm getting old - I didn't understand a word of that! Never mind its time for my Horlicks now
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.10.13 21:55

NOW ON YOUTUBE

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 10.10.13 21:55

AndyB wrote:I'm getting old - I didn't understand a word of that! Never mind its time for my Horlicks now
http://twubs.com/mccann

Click on the link, and it should take you there
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 10.10.13 21:58

Thanks Sally but I'd managed to get there it's just that I have no clue what I'm looking at when I get there!

Thanks for your help but I think it will take far more than this thread to bring me up to speed :-)
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by bunglebonce 10.10.13 22:05

I am a bit new to forums, and have been watching this and other forums a good while.

It was great to see Wendy say her piece, my view of the pros equates to them able to abuse but nothing to counter her.
bunglebonce

Activity : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 10.10.13 22:06

candyfloss wrote:NOW ON YOUTUBE

That wasn't in the script . the presenter nearly choked on her sea bass big grin . Usually there will be a brief run through with a talking head , the presenter looked scared , had to bring the other side of the case back into focus , she sounded like she DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THE REFUSAL TO ANSWER THE 48 QUESTIONS she asked twice " when " Trouble is for McCann followers i bet half of America didn't know either ........ they sure do now .

PS is that programme a national broadcast . irrespective it will be all over the world now .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 10.10.13 22:07

bunglebonce wrote:I am a bit new to forums, and have been watching this and other forums a good while.

It was great to see Wendy say her piece, my view of the pros equates to them able to abuse but nothing to counter her.
Hi Bunglebonce and welcome big grin   I'm Rosalindhu on twitter if anyone wants to follow me, I will follow back.  Type #mccann in twitter search bar, takes you to the bear pit, lol.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 10.10.13 22:09

Oh dear! What is absolutely clear is that Wendy Murphy has been following the case big grin 

Thanks Mouse for the heads up thumbup 
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciawoman 10.10.13 22:10

Wendy has really made my day!  Finally someone speaks up and says it like is.  The recent reports have been really getting me down.  For example if SY have a new suspect why wait until they show it on Crimewatch and just show the parents.  Would it not be urgent to get the picture out to the public ASAP.  Its all just BS IMO.
Ciawoman
Ciawoman

Activity : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 10.10.13 22:15

I liked it when Wendy said, Mrs. wants to say her piece in court, but in a written statement.  Doesn't want to be cross examined or something like that.  hahaha.

It shows how quickly things get around the World doesn't it.    SY should put the e-fit on their twitter account and job done, cheap as chips.

I think now that there is definitely something more to this crimewatch prog.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 10.10.13 22:17

She says what ALL  right minded , people are thinking , NOBODY i repeat NOBODY would refuse to answer questions in a normal abduction situation . [ the bit about a smokescreen to cover the trial is a given .

The irony is answering them questions would have made her more believable . 
But she weighed up  the certain contradiction's in hers and Gerry's statements , no doubt being told not to say anything , if she had of spoke  imo they would have been both inside now .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Back to top Go down

Post by bunglebonce 10.10.13 22:18

Thank you Cristobell, not into twitter - lazy to learn.... but keen to read lol.  I have quite a few observations over the years re Mccanns, that have never sat right with me - and especially not making sense. 

I believe that they are being set up to fall on their own sword, whatever I and others think of NSY there is too much at risk to allow this case to be whitewashed.

Even the MSM are being sarcastic and binding their time, in the last week they have been 'brave' enough to allow snippets of the truth.  Whatever power is behind the towing the McCann line is slowing breaking.

I do not know anyone on here, but I do know plenty of people in my line of work that do not believe the 'story' for a second...
bunglebonce

Activity : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by endgame 10.10.13 22:31

I think this just shows how fragile the whole house of cards is. One blast of the truth and the presenter starts to fall apart. The problem is that there is not a single person in any position of prominence in any part of the establishment of this country who is prepared to make a similar statement. If they did I think we would see a dramatic change in perception and response. What I find even more frustrating - given that Crimewatch is about to be whizzed around the planet with the implicit message that the Portuguese investigation was incompetent - is that no one in the Portuguese establishment is prepared to bite back at the repugnant charade being played out by the McCanns and SY.
endgame
endgame

Activity : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 10.10.13 22:34

OMG .....Thank you Wendy, you are the first sensible professional person to talk about this farce on TV and boy you socked it to them even when they tried to get the Mcs sympathy card back on track you were determined to have your say, well done girl !!!
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 10.10.13 22:37

The presenter was intending to carry on down the road of how wonderful.......new hope until WM burst the bubble. She was very flustered the second that WM said she didn't buy it.  No problem, she believes the child is dead and it is clear she does not believe in abduction. No wonder the presenter was in a tizz.

Clear and to the point, nail on the head.

a breath of fresh air...........high time, too !

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyewacket 10.10.13 22:40

AndyB wrote:Yes thank you mouse. That's quite extraordinary for a NI news outlet. I'll be surprised if it gets repeated but please let us know if it does
Just watched it, Awesome ! I'll bet Rupert will choke on his Horlicks and Redwood is shitting himself unless he can top that on Crimewatch
Pyewacket
Pyewacket

Activity : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.10.13 22:44

If only this could happen on our news broadcasts.  We can but hope ......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 10.10.13 22:46

To whom are the public supposed to listen, to the presenter or to the interviewed?
The former prosecuter did not get too much chance to talk, did she?
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 10.10.13 22:50

melisande wrote:If only this could happen on our news broadcasts.  We can but hope ......
We should be asking why it doesn't happen on our news broadcasts.  The McCanns have abused our libel laws and the money they scammed from it, to protect themselves from criminal prosecution, it goes to the very heart of our Justice system and Freedom of Speech.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.10.13 22:52

From Pat Brown Criminal Profiler..............

PAT BROWN@ProfilerPatB 7m
Holy Crap! Thank you, Wendy!!!! Thank you, Wendy! I LOVE you! #McCann https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf4wVANuNRY&feature=youtu.be …
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.10.13 22:55

PAT BROWN@ProfilerPatB 19m
Will SY make a plea for the man seen carrying a little girl toward the beach by the Smith family to come forward & ID himself?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 10.10.13 22:57

candyfloss wrote:NOW ON YOUTUBE

Have you managed to copy and save it candyfloss. I tried, but don't know how to and haven't succeeded.
It's the sort of thing that will get 'whooshed' quite quickly, although possibly Wendy Murphy will have rights to it since she's on it....
Who has the know-how to keep this....it's a cracker big grin 
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.10.13 22:58

I wouldn't have a clue how to do that bobbin, perhaps someone else knows.  Sharonl has posted full transcript on another thread.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top