The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Home Office replies to a Freedom of Information Act request about the 'Letter to Portugal' - Page 2 Mm11

Home Office replies to a Freedom of Information Act request about the 'Letter to Portugal' - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Home Office replies to a Freedom of Information Act request about the 'Letter to Portugal' - Page 2 Mm11

Home Office replies to a Freedom of Information Act request about the 'Letter to Portugal' - Page 2 Regist10

Home Office replies to a Freedom of Information Act request about the 'Letter to Portugal'

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home Office replies to a Freedom of Information Act request about the 'Letter to Portugal' - Page 2 Empty Re: Home Office replies to a Freedom of Information Act request about the 'Letter to Portugal'

Post by celtclogs 05.09.13 7:06

MissesWillYa wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:A propos Dr. Gonçalo Amaral: little birds have whispered in my ear that he's doing just fine.
Good to know. roses
I will second that:roses: thumbsup
celtclogs
celtclogs

Activity : 78

Back to top Go down

Home Office replies to a Freedom of Information Act request about the 'Letter to Portugal' - Page 2 Empty Re: Home Office replies to a Freedom of Information Act request about the 'Letter to Portugal'

Post by AndyB 05.09.13 8:17

Juulcy wrote:What if the real and only point of the investigation in Portugal is to take away attention from the lawsuit against Amaral. One strategic arrest on the day of the trial, and maybe another one if he wins on the day of the verdict? 

A release of the suspect afterwards, but then the press will have forgotten the trial.
I doubt the press will cover the trial at all unless the McCanns win but as far as arrests are concerned; the met can't arrest anyone in Portugal, they can only ask the Portuguese to do it (via an extradition request ) and the impression I get is that the Portuguese aren't enthusiastic about the British investigation. As  all the "persons of interest" are abroad Im not expecting the met to be making any arrests any time soon
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 05.09.13 8:22

I firmly believe that Rocky Amaral will win.

As for the advice not to turn up because of a possible media frenzy - NOTHING would stop me from going and looking the World in the eye, stand on the court steps and face a man who I believe had possibly damaged the search for my daugher. NOTHING would stop me, in a big media frenzy, from looking down the lens of the camera and pleading for the safe return of my daughter, especially as it has recently been reported that the police are looking for paedophiles.

As has been said before, we are all different, but that is what I would do, knowing that my daughter had suffered a terrifying ordeal.

For Maddie:roses: roses roses 

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.09.13 8:33

plebgate wrote:I firmly believe that Rocky Amaral will win.  

As for the advice not to turn up because of a possible media frenzy - NOTHING would stop me from going and looking the World in the eye, stand on the court steps and face a man who I believe had possibly damaged the search for my daugher.   NOTHING would stop me, in a big media frenzy, from looking down the lens of the camera and pleading for the safe return of my daughter, especially as it has recently been reported that the police are looking for paedophiles.

As has been said before, we are all different, but that is what I would do, knowing that my daughter had suffered a terrifying ordeal.

'Rocky' Amaral Mrs 

Rocky getting strong...........

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 05.09.13 9:02

plebgate wrote:I firmly believe that Rocky Amaral will win.  

As for the advice not to turn up because of a possible media frenzy - NOTHING would stop me from going and looking the World in the eye, stand on the court steps and face a man who I believe had possibly damaged the search for my daugher.   NOTHING would stop me, in a big media frenzy, from looking down the lens of the camera and pleading for the safe return of my daughter, especially as it has recently been reported that the police are looking for paedophiles.

Quite.
But as we know, Maddie's parents do the exact opposite, time after time after time...
Google.Gaspar.Statements
Google.Gaspar.Statements

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 05.09.13 11:17

celtclogs wrote:
MissesWillYa wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:A propos Dr. Gonçalo Amaral: little birds have whispered in my ear that he's doing just fine.
Good to know. roses
I will second that:roses: thumbsup
Thirded that.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 05.09.13 11:22

I'm sure big birds did it too.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 05.09.13 12:03

Plebgate wrote:
"As has been said before, we are all different, but that is what I would do, knowing that my daughter had suffered a terrifying ordeal."
____________________________________________________________________________________
Personally i would have moved lock, stock and barrel to Portugal and crawled on my hands and knees through every single lawless village, where my expensive PI's, Grabbit'n'Leggit said that's where she was waiting patiently, for me, in her 'dungeon lair'

But there again, i wouldn't have to re-locate to Portugal, because I would have NEVER, EVER left there in the first place!

If it were a genunine 'abduction' do you think i'd give a 'f--king toss' about what ANYONE 'said' about me?

What i wouldn't do is 'do a runner' 48 hours after i were made 'arguida'

'Arguido' Murat didn't 'run' did he?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by MissesWillYa 05.09.13 16:06

jeanmonroe wrote:Plebgate wrote:
"As has been said before, we are all different, but that is what I would do, knowing that my daughter had suffered a terrifying ordeal."
____________________________________________________________________________________
Personally i would have moved lock, stock and barrel to Portugal and crawled on my hands and knees through every single lawless village, where my expensive PI's, Grabbit'n'Leggit said that's where she was waiting patiently, for me, in her 'dungeon lair'

But there again, i wouldn't have to re-locate to Portugal, because I would have NEVER, EVER left there in the first place!

If it were a genunine 'abduction' do you think i'd give a 'f--king toss' about what ANYONE 'said' about me?

What i wouldn't do is 'do a runner' 48 hours after i were made 'arguida'

'Arguido' Murat didn't 'run' did he?
I completely agree with you, jeanmonroe. I've thought about this a lot and while I haven't actually been in their shoes with a child vanishing in a foreign land, I just can't get my mind around the way they have behaved. I would have given up my entire life to find her.
MissesWillYa
MissesWillYa

Activity : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 06.09.13 13:25

sharonl wrote:

[size=24]THE ANSWER[/size

The reasons why we have taken this decision are

Section 31(1)(a) – Law Enforcem
This is an ongoing police investigation with several suspects at large.

Section 31(1)(b) – Law Enforcemen. This is an ongoing police investigation with several suspects at large.

Matthew Maggs
mr.Maggs could have written" several suspects who will be interrogated" or ""will be investigated".

But he wrote "several suspects AT LARGE".

" Several suspects At LARGE"  is a very serious expression in Maddie's case. Those suspects are more than suspects and those words sound as they had already to be  behind bars.

Imo they are already identified, of course.

Both police will know how to queezze them.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 06.09.13 14:17

marconi wrote:
sharonl wrote:

[size=24]THE ANSWER[/size

The reasons why we have taken this decision are

Section 31(1)(a) – Law Enforcem
This is an ongoing police investigation with several suspects at large.

Section 31(1)(b) – Law Enforcemen. This is an ongoing police investigation with several suspects at large.

Matthew Maggs
mr.Maggs could have written" several suspects who will be interrogated" or ""will be investigated".

But he wrote "several suspects AT LARGE".

" Several suspects At LARGE"  is a very serious expression in Maddie's case. Those suspects are more than suspects and those words sound as they had already to be  behind bars.

Imo they are already identified, of course.

Both police will know how to queezze them.
They've been AT LARGE for over 6 years now, finding concrete evidence to convict them is probably the stumbling block.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 06.09.13 14:41

Why would Britain risk their diplomatic relations with Portugal if the "suspects" are in Britain.

I believe Mr Maggs has read too many crime novels and uses a sentence that is stuck in his mind.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 06.09.13 14:53

lj wrote:Why would Britain risk their diplomatic relations with Portugal if the "suspects" are in Britain.

I believe Mr Maggs has read too many crime novels and uses a sentence that is stuck in his mind.
Or it's a standard reply as in most cases they would be aiming to arrest suspects. Exceptions being very few indeed ....

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 06.09.13 21:51

Most of the suspects are in Britain, imo. I suspect that it is the case.
But there are more than 9 of them, said Moita Flores. Tapas 10,11 and 12.
It is possible that those last three ones live in Algarve,  that is why the Yard is there. At least one of the last three could have helped the parents to hide the body.

I suspect that it could be the case. Tapas 9 did not know Algarve and the parents needed help.

Who had the freezer and where was it placed? Obviously in a place with electricity, a room. Was the freezer already there before the crime or was it bought after it?  It would have been dangerous an English person buying one, after the death, carrying it to a house or to an apartment.

It is possible that a McCann's relative rent an apartment or house, complete with forniture and freezer, and that the home was used to hide the corpse.

It would have been difficult to dig a hole in open air, without attrackting the attention.

I go back to my theory of an extra wall in a house or even the basement of the church.

I think of Redwood's words: "new witnesses evidence" which caused the probe.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top