The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Malinka, Murat, odd stuff Mm11

Malinka, Murat, odd stuff Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Malinka, Murat, odd stuff Mm11

Malinka, Murat, odd stuff Regist10

Malinka, Murat, odd stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Malinka, Murat, odd stuff Empty Malinka, Murat, odd stuff

Post by Smokeandmirrors 09.01.13 20:11

Few odd things joining dots, like had forgotten that not one but two of his cars were torched.

Few little oddities, would it be helpful to bring these up again as an aide memoir?

Don't wish to distract if not relevant given timescale at hand.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Malinka, Murat, odd stuff Empty Re: Malinka, Murat, odd stuff

Post by Tony Bennett 09.01.13 20:31

Smokeandmirrors wrote:Few odd things joining dots, like had forgotten that not one but two of his cars were torched.

Few little oddities, would it be helpful to bring these up again as an aide memoire?

By all means, I do say a lot about Murat and Malinka in my long 122-page article on Murat (have you seen it yet?), but there'll always be a few things I've missed out of that.

There are indications that both were into sexual perversions of one kind or another, Malinka of course wiped his hard drive before the police got to it

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 09.01.13 20:43

Smokeandmirrors wrote:Few odd things joining dots, like had forgotten that not one but two of his cars were torched.

Few little oddities, would it be helpful to bring these up again as an aide memoir?

Just occurred to me that one car might have been torched by himself, he would have been the chosen person to move the body imo. He did get a 100.000 for the job in the end. Or perhaps a little more via Metodo3?

The other car had the word 'talk' written on or near it when it was burnt out.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 09.01.13 20:47

I haven't read it yet, 122 pages and a mug of hot chocolate might be on the weekend agenda!

Was thinking about the hierarchy of people from potential political paedophiles, down the line to doctors, and then to "spivs" and them general hard-drive cleaner-uppers when the heat gets turned up! Who's dispensable, who is worth protecting, and who is acquainted with who viz a viz Gerry "I'm not going to comment on that" McCann.

Also the word FALA sprayed by Malinkas burnt car, and FALA being the controversial mistranslation attributed to Amaral which was portrayed as the eff word. Is this a sign?

Stephen Birch recently popping back up trying to put Murat in the frame etc

Is something rumbling on behind the scenes? Are the ducks being lined up?

Don't know quite where I'm going with this yet but will be thinking about this and sourcing some news links.

Tigger: just saw your post when tried to post this, overlapping thought processes at work dance
Malinka moving body is not something I've thought of or read as yet, good point!! I have always thought Murat got rid of body or helped set it up because of local knowledge, but had only considered Malinka in terms of sweeping data off comp.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 09.01.13 20:57

Smokeandmirrors wrote:I haven't read it yet, 122 pages and a mug of hot chocolate might be on the weekend agenda!

Was thinking about the hierarchy of people from potential political paedophiles, down the line to doctors, and then to "spivs" and them general hard-drive cleaner-uppers when the heat gets turned up! Who's dispensable, who is worth protecting, and who is acquainted with who viz a viz Gerry "I'm not going to comment on that" McCann.

Also the word FALA sprayed by Malinkas burnt car, and FALA being the controversial mistranslation attributed to Amaral which was portrayed as the eff word. Is this a sign?

Stephen Birch recently popping back up trying to put Murat in the frame etc

Is something rumbling on behind the scenes? Are the ducks being lined up?

Don't know quite where I'm going with this yet but will be thinking about this and sourcing some news links.

Tigger: just saw your post when tried to post this, overlapping thought processes at work dance
Malinka moving body is not something I've thought of or read as yet, good point!! I have always thought Murat got rid of body or helped set it up because of local knowledge, but had only considered Malinka in terms of sweeping data off comp.

Not a hint of cadaver scent on Murat or the Villa Liliana, Murat, like Gerry, didn't get his own hands dirty. Very long phone call with Malinka on the day he arrived? After not having spoken to him for months I believe. It's in the files.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 09.01.13 21:26

PRIVATE - NOT TO BE COPIED

Robert Murat - emergency flight to Praia da Luz 1 May, then lies x 17 about his movements 1-4 May, becomes translator under dubious circumstances, is pulled up by a PJ inspector for trying to look at files on a desk whilst translating, history of sexual deviancy according to 2 witnesses, has encrypted material on his website, can't explain how it got there

Gerry McCann - do you kow Robert Murat - says 'No comment'

Sergei Malinka, associate of Murat, said to be in sexual relationship with a girl and her mother at the same time, wipes hard drive before police get to him, cars torched etc. He and Murat are computer/web experts

Ed Smethurst, co-ordinating lawyer for the McCanns, has been holidaying in Praia da Luz since 1999

Martin Smith (witness) knows Murat well, says it was NOT Murat who was carrying a child on 3 May at 9.50pm

David Payne - Gaspars

Jane Tanner, says Murat did it, then says no, then Dave Edgar says she might have seen a woman, not a man

Nearby golf club, Murat said he didn't go there on 2 May but then, 8 weeks later, reversed his story and admitted he went to a meeting there

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 09.01.13 22:40

DITTO PRIVATE>>>

Could it be that Murat and Malinka were possibly the middle men distributing "material"? DP arranging the holiday there coupled with the Gaspar statements...maybe Gerry's "no comment", the other people who were holidaying there etc were maybe there for some kind of "exchange", stuff you wouldn't want to get willy nilly via the net?

Perhaps Gerry was deleting "samples" off his phone? I wonder who of public importance could have been on the mailing list?

The initial framing of Murat and sudden retraction must have come from someone higher up the food chain.....

I wonder if any of the Tapas phones were looked at and info on the portion of files still private? If so it would be interesting who was on DP's or Murat's phone log - if each other, case solved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 09.01.13 23:30

Smokeandmirrors wrote:I wonder if any of the Tapas phones were looked at and info on the portion of files still private? If so it would be interesting who was on DP's or Murat's phone log - if each other, case solved.
STRICTLY PRIVATE

This has been researched, on this forum and/or elsewhere. Murat's number IS on DP's phone. There is evidence it was there before or on 3 May, but DP has said he only put it there AFTER he met Murat on the morning of 4 May.

Hopefully someone like jd or tigger will be able to help here.

Note also that according to former member here 'kikoratton', GMcC and Murat both switched their mobiles off for 36 hours on the afternoon of 2 May within six minutes of each other and then switched them on again around 11pm on 3 May, again within six minutes of each other. I have never seen the evfidence for this, but I feel sure it exists, again, jd, tigger or candyfloss might be able to find it.

If true, it would suggest that Madeleine died before 2 May and Murat was maybe arranging a freezer in an empty house somewhere.

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 10.01.13 0:18

I didn't know about DP having robert murats mobile phone number on his phone, but knew about ROB having robert mural's number (which is in the statements) and ROB had it in his phone by 10am the next morning...together with Father David Heal. How did ROB get robert murats number on his phone by 10am the next morning?

This is what Kiko annaylsed from the phone records:

Kikoratton:

"Robert Murat turned his mobile back on after a long silent interval at 2320 on 3 May. One of his first calls was from Sergi Malinka, his computer guru. But at least one hour before KM raised the alarm, Sergi and his friends were chatting profusely by phone, leading me to wonder whether word of “something” had got out before the official announcement by Kate.

The vital piece of evidence, however, is this: RM’s mobile phone silence had begun at 1545 on 2 May, and ended at 2320 on 3 May just after KM’s shout. That’s 31h 35m of silence. Gerry had been taking numerous calls made to his voicemail box on 2 May, and effectively the last of these was at 1549. He postponed listening to this until around 2015, at which point he turned off his mobile. He took just one incoming call at 1224 on 3 May, then his mobile fell silent again until 2314. Since he didn’t make a single outgoing call during that period, and used voicemail to eliminate any possibility of identification of his callers, we can say that his period of silence (compare the figure with Murat’s) was of 31h 25m.

This is inexplicable unless you come to the conclusion that GM and RM were in cahoots, and the silence was akin to the military golden rule, of communications silence to avoid any possibility of compromise before the action kicks off.

I then consider in more detail those 12 voicemail messages which GM received on 2 May. The PJ never found out who they came from, but by any standards it was a busy eight hours for Gerry, no doubt with pen and paper in hand to take down detailed instructions and timings. As I’ve said, he postponed listening to the last two for some reason. KM’s claim that Gerry was so busy at work that he had to keep in touch with his department, is given the lie by the fact that he didn’t actually speak to anybody, and never responded with a single outgoing call.

Putting all of this together, I’m satisfied that the tragic event had not only taken place by 0800 on 2 May, but that sufficient time had passed between the event and 0800 on 2 May for Gerry to start to receive detailed plans beginning at that time.

So theoretically, death around 2345 on 1 May is still possible, although we have no indication of frantic phone communications during that night as we would expect. Which leads us neatly to those six contacts (texts or calls?) on KM’s mobile from 2216 – 2228 on that evening. (According to Mrs Fenn’s account, the crying of Madeleine started at 2230).
Might that really be the time of the tragedy? I doubt it. Look at it this way: wouldn’t we have expected some normal, “chatty” contact between the two McCanns and their Tapas chums, or with family, on 1 May and 30 April? We have absolutely none. 48 hours without mobile contact. I believe that represents 48 hours during which something very concealed was going on. And then suddenly Kate has to make six contacts in 12 minutes just before the long period when, according to Mrs Fenn , Maddie was crying. I don’t believe there is any logic which points to the tragic event happening at that time.

So I return to investigate the calls made by RM’s mobile, and in a 14 minute period between 2200 and 2214 I find six texts apparently being transmitted between his mobile and Michaela Walczuch’s. Now, as an inveterate ex-communications-intelligence jobsworth, I look at those bursts of six messages beginning at 2200 and ending at 2228 and I say “something fishy’s going on here.”
Putting this together with RM’s and Gerry’s coinciding 31-hour silences of the following day, I believe that Murat’s and Walczuch’s mobiles were being used to transmit stuff which was vital to the cover-up of a tragedy which had happened before 2200 on 1 May.

Going back still further, it can be noted that RM booked his flight on 30 April, that the same day was highlighted by phone communications between Jenny Murat and Exeter, and that he flew to Faro and arrived at PdL around 1130 on 1 May. And we should add to the mix an unexplained call to Jane Tanner at the ungodly hour of 0415 on 29 April.

That’s about 600 pages of the phone thread condensed into little more than one page"

---

In this topic having anaylsed the informations fresh, I remember making these observations

1) is it a coincidence that all the mobile phone activity started when Murat arrived in PDL?

2) is it a coincidence that RM and GM mobile phone activity was the same between May 2nd and May 3rd?

3) is it a coincidence that RM switches his mobile phone back on at 23.20 on May 3rd, after 31 hours of the phone being switched off? (he knew nothing of the abduction until the next morning remember) And you can still speak on the phone while it is on charge

4) is it a coincidence that after a year with no contact and with obviously a lot to catch up on, Murat speaks with Sergei Malinka on his mobile phone at 23.40, for just 30 seconds only

5) is it a coincidence that on May 1st, the day Murat arrives in PDL, six contacts (texts or calls?) on KM’s mobile (22:16 – 22:28) and at the same time (22:00 - 22:14) there are six texts being transmitted between Murats mobile and Michaela Walczuch’s

6) is it a coincidence that GM received 12 voicemail messages on his mobile on 2nd May from his work which he never responded to with a single outgoing call? No activity to this level at any other time

7) is it a coincidence that unlike most normal people, GM doesn't receive voicemail messages on his mobile and instead has his voicemail messages sent to a number that eliminates any possibility of identification of his callers?

8) is it a coincidence that RM and GM mobiles are switched off for the exact same time of 31 hours 25mins? (give or take 10 mins)

9) is it a coincidence that Murat was just half a mile away from Jane Tanner and Russell O'Brien house in the UK for 7 days prior to them going to PDL for a holiday?

10) Am I being paranoid?

11) is it a coincidence that the 2 people whom Murat was just half a mile away from their house a week before in the UK, are a week later trying to stitch him up in a child abduction case in PDL?

12) is it a coincidence that if the 'Campbell' that was booked in at the Mark Warner resort on May 2nd is Lori Campbell (Sunday Mirror Reporter), apart from why is she there a day before the abduction...that she too framed Murat?

13) is it a coincidence that Jane Tanner and Russell O'Brien neighbours, James and Charlotte Gorrod, were also having a holiday at the PDL resort at exactly the same time?

14) is it a coincidence that there are hardly any photos of Maddie from the holiday? No beach photos? This from a child they loved to photo and who loved to be photoed

15) is it a coincidence that there are death smells only connected to the McCanns

16) is it a coincidence that the UK news media knew about the abduction before the police arrived?

17) is it a coincidence that despite being in great financial debt and getting their family & friends to pay their £2000 a month mortgage, they can afford to go away on holiday and to a rather expensive resort

---

This makes an interesting read.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/BRIGADE-OF-INFORMATION.htm

No mention, unlike kikoratton's analysis, of any patterns with Murat's phone activity !!! I don't think they were looking outside the box.

Conclusions (Regarding phone calls)

The analysis we undertook did not, in truth, reveal major dissonance or pertinent questions, except perhaps the existence of diverse numbers contacted (sometimes insistently) by some of the members of the group and the owner of those telephone lines ' presumably because they did not correspond to national telecommunications operators ' were not identified, knowledge of this information could eventually be useful.

Restricting this information to the McCann couple, once established that no communications that could be seen as suspicious were detected from the other members of the group, the following calls are notable:

1. Gerald (TM 4477********), the numbers:

- 4478******** from which 14 text messages were received on the eve of the disappearance 02-05-2007 and another 4 messages on 04-05-2007.

- 4479******** the only number to contact the girl's father during the afternoon of the disappearance (12.24).

- 4413******** to which Gerry made a long call (of more than 11 minutes) at 23.40 on 03-05-2007 and which he contacted again at 00.05, 00.13 and 00.21, receiving a return call of 2.28 minute at 00.27, which was the last contact registered between these 2 numbers.

2. Kate (TM 4479********), the numbers:

- 4479******** the only number to contact Madeleine0s mother by SMS on the afternoon of 03-05-2007 at 12.31 and 12.34, the following communications being two short calls (6 and 29 seconds respectively) made by Gerry to his wife after the disappearance at 23.14 and 23.17.

- 4479******** ' for which there is a register of 20 messages between the number and Kate's mobile and also 5 calls during the early morning on 04-05-2007 at 03.07, 03.23, 03.28, 08.34 and 08.52 with a duration of 03, 3.04, 6.56, 1.01 and 1.15, the first and last 2 of these calls (the shortest) were made by Kate.

- 4415********,
- 4417********
- 4411******** for being numbers with which relatively long conversations were held in comparison to the others.

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 10.01.13 0:29

jd wrote:I didn't know about DP having robert murats mobile phone number on his phone, but knew about ROB having robert mural's number (which is in the statements) and ROB had it in his phone by 10am the next morning...together with Father David Heal...
I am sorry, yes it was ROB not DP

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 10.01.13 0:41

2 more observations:

1) If robert murat flew back to PDL for emergency business reasons as he says, why has he then made himself un-contactable for nearly 32 hours?......does not make any sense and defeats the point of going back to attend to emergency business

And then making himself contactable 20 mins or so after kate mccann raised the alarm? Highly suspicious

2) This was a quote in a blog article...need to find where gerry mccann actually said it but this blog is spot on so believe it for the moment

""The only time his phone rang was when work called and he explained he was on holiday. There are no mystery texts. Gerry has nothing to hide. It's yet more nonsense coming from Portugal."

Putting aside gerry mccann never actually spoke to anyone and just took voicemail and text messages.....Did he not seriously not tell anyone at his work he was going away on holiday? It had been booked since January? Did he not book holiday leave? Did he have patient appointments whom he never told he would not be there to see them, leaving his colleagues to make last minute re-appointments? Did Glenfield hospital seriously not know he went away to Portugual and he just did not turn up on Monday 30th April?...If this is true this is seriously unprofessional indeed, especially when it concerns peoples health as was his job

http://themccanngallery.blogspot.com/2010/01/kate-and-gerry-mccann-liars.html

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 10.01.13 6:11

I remembered a rumour about Gerry McCann having Murats number, but I cannot remember seeing that verified. After all these years and the sheer volume of information it's totally discombobulating.

In an ideal situation we'd all live in the same town or village, have all the material available printed off and we could sit round a boardroom table analysing it. Might just be my disorganised mind, but I struggle to order and retain the information whilst darting around looking at stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 10.01.13 6:50

http://rosaleen-thewhistler.blogspot.nl/2009/08/sergei-malinka-robert-murat-and-mathew.html

Quite interesting in parts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 10.01.13 7:01

what

Oh. My. Goodness.

I think we can guess what kind of Island holidays they were "arranging" for which type of clientele!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 10.01.13 7:36

Smokeandmirrors wrote: what

Oh. My. Goodness.

I think we can guess what kind of Island holidays they were "arranging" for which type of clientele!!

We certainly have to think of a link with the curious website on holidays (I think it's in the Burgau topic) where the tags were on the lines of 'boy, girl' romance...
I'm not good with that sort of thing but someone used the wayback function. It was to do with the holiday flats in Burgau owned by - I'm not sure - Murat's father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 10.01.13 7:57

will have to go over some old threads after work this evening, the good thing about this private area is that we can "shortcut" some thought processes without countless posts to read that lead you here there and everywhere. Also can voice thoughts/connections not possible in public.

Willing to wager that in time a name in connection with this case will crop up on Yewtree

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top