The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

interim report - Page 2 Mm11

interim report - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

interim report - Page 2 Mm11

interim report - Page 2 Regist10

interim report

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

interim report - Page 2 Empty Re: interim report

Post by Tombraider 15.01.13 12:58

Inspectorfrost wrote:
joyce1938 wrote:hallo has anyone here got any info . on the heel prick bloodthat is taken from newborns in hospital ? i seem hardly ever to be replied to on here it seems .the pillow case one was needed to compare the 2 ,does anyone else remember that ?joyce1938

It doesn't say anywhere that the blood in a cardboard frame received by the FSS was actually from a heel prick test. I think many people assume that is what it could be. This blood reference sample was received by the FSS in October 07 according to the files, unless its a typo/mistake. I dont know who supplied it and from where, it doesnt say.

In any case, the control dna profile used seems to be the one taken from the pillowcase which makes sense as it was confirmed to be Madeleine's (as it was from a female child of the Mccanns and not Amelie's). And the dna profile from the blood did match that from the pillowcase.

Hope that makes sense.

Yes you are right Inspectorfrost, there is nothing in the files which confirms what the blood sample actually was. Also, the blood sample didn't materialise until after the forensic tests and reports were concluded.

It's not very clear from the report, unless I'm mistaken, whether the pillow case sample was in fact used as a control sample to compare against the samples found, I think we all just assume it was.
Tombraider

Activity : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 15.01.13 14:44

thank you both for reply today,i can see what you are saying ,its a memory that seems to have stayed in mind ,as some do when we are all discussing .It could have been in goncola amarals book i will try to find it ,if poss. \I think a few of us at time felt was their proof of heel prick ?yes it was mr amaral that talked about it and he seemed to be satisfied that it was that possably ,will have a look and see what else i find .joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 15.01.13 15:49

Hallo again ,as promised i have tried to look for more on the blood sample andi looked on this site and looked for the site on Forensics and DNA. there is quite a bit to read and is interesting to do so ,it just reminds me of a few bits we dont keep in mind for long ,i hope this helps a bit ,i still havent got onto The Truth of the lie yet ,by goncola amarel.i do recall he spoke of the blood sample that had been sent fro leic. police .joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top