The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Here we go again - Sighting of Madeleine in New Zealand - Page 2 Mm11

Here we go again - Sighting of Madeleine in New Zealand - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Here we go again - Sighting of Madeleine in New Zealand - Page 2 Mm11

Here we go again - Sighting of Madeleine in New Zealand - Page 2 Regist10

Here we go again - Sighting of Madeleine in New Zealand

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Here we go again - Sighting of Madeleine in New Zealand - Page 2 Empty Re: Here we go again - Sighting of Madeleine in New Zealand

Post by tigger 04.01.13 10:12

aiyoyo wrote:
tigger wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:That was quick (supersonic speed in fact) - now you see it now you don't! Did the Kiwi have too much to drink?

Well, if she did have a coloboma, that would rule her out!

I checked Daily Wail, Daily Mirror, they don't seem to have run it, times are changing. pray2

Happy New Year Tigger!

It does not take away the question who is behind generating all these bogus and transistory sightings now and then, and for whose benefit?

Well, they have friends in NZ so would expect some enthusiasm there. We may expect another Amsterdam sighting any time.
India and Spain didn't really work and we can't roll out the swarthy gypsy father with the rebellious blonde girl and the un-motherly woman again.

Often the sightings describe a girl who clearly doesn't belong with the others around her, now there's a thought! I'm may be an abductee myself - I knew I was with the wrong family all along.....

Happy New Year to you too Aiyoyo!

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Here we go again - Sighting of Madeleine in New Zealand - Page 2 Empty McCanns Can`t Remember Any Sightings

Post by Woofer 04.01.13 11:03

Was this the interview where they can`t even remember any sightings of Madeleine?

HiDeHo has done a video around it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7diM96eajQ
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Here we go again - Sighting of Madeleine in New Zealand - Page 2 Empty Re: Here we go again - Sighting of Madeleine in New Zealand

Post by Guest 04.01.13 11:16

Woofer wrote:Was this the interview where they can`t even remember any sightings of Madeleine?

Thank you, Woofer. That's the reaction that I remember, but not the setting. They may have blundered more than once ... I don't you like the headscratching ?
Anyway, cannot be clearer than this that they just never ever considered any sighting for obvious reasons.
Well done, HideHo!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 04.01.13 12:04

Châtelaine wrote:
Woofer wrote:Was this the interview where they can`t even remember any sightings of Madeleine?

Thank you, Woofer. That's the reaction that I remember, but not the setting. They may have blundered more than once ... I don't you like the headscratching ?
Anyway, cannot be clearer than this that they just never ever considered any sighting for obvious reasons.
Well done, HideHo!

This is the other one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly8AMyCpfjg (at 1.30 the sighting answer)

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.01.13 14:06

tigger wrote:[...]

This is the other one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly8AMyCpfjg (at 1.30 the sighting answer)
Very good video, Tigger, thank you. But no, 'tis not what I'm looking for.
Anyway, as I said before, what has been posted here now so far, is clear enough indication that they cannot remember, because they weren't interested, so there is nothing to remember ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 04.01.13 15:24

tigger wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:That was quick (supersonic speed in fact) - now you see it now you don't! Did the Kiwi have too much to drink?

I checked Daily Wail, Daily Mirror, they don't seem to have run it, times are changing. Here we go again - Sighting of Madeleine in New Zealand - Page 2 3934901622

Don't hold your breath. Many a time, long discredited sightings have found their way into the British media at strategic times. This NZ one may yet make an appearance at the right time.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 05.01.13 13:39

ShuBob wrote:
tigger wrote:

I checked Daily Wail, Daily Mirror, they don't seem to have run it, times are changing. Here we go again - Sighting of Madeleine in New Zealand - Page 2 3934901622

Don't hold your breath. Many a time, long discredited sightings have found their way into the British media at strategic times. This NZ one may yet make an appearance at the right time.

Discredited sightings can reappear if discredited British tabloids regurgitate those rubbish.
So that begs the question why does the British media pander to their spoken-creature? More importantly, why do they think the mccanns are still newsworthy?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.01.13 13:42

The story is in The Telegraph today so no doubt the others will follow.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by McCant 05.01.13 14:32

I don’t think there have been many reported possible sightings, yet the McCanns don’t seem interested when a possible sighting is made. Poor Gerry can’t even remember the one or two he says they’ve looked at twice. Surely, having set up a fund to help find Madeleine, with her safe return only ever likely to stem from a reported possible sighting, news of any such sightings would be of extreme interest to them – almost off the scale, and quite memorable, regardless of the outcome. Dear oh dear. I think Sandra Felgueiras has their measure. They must dread sitting down with her.
McCant
McCant

Activity : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 08.01.13 21:46

I wonder about the inanity of some people posting in this case. This is copied from another forum which quotes two people posting on the Facebook Madeleine page regarding the alledged NZ sighting recently.

"I think it turned out to be the same girl as the first sighting here in NZ. Can I ask how do they make sure its not Madeline? Anyone could say its their child.

"(I still say a D.N.A-Test should have been or should be carried out to completely rule out any chance of a tragic mistake). In conclusion there must two Madeleine McCann's in the world, going by different names, or the shop keeper is telling porky pies?"
duh

Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.01.13 10:20

Presumably this unnamed person is the one who reported the same child previously.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/southland-times/news/8158212/Sighting-stirs-memory
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.02.13 12:52

FASCINATING
The Mail are running it today, but look at the wording.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2274826/Madeleine-McCann-New-Zealand-girl-DNA-sample-prove-missing-Maddie.html
My bolding !

New Zealand girl has DNA sample to 'prove she is not missing Madeleine McCann'
Girl is frequently mistaken for Madeleine, who vanished in 2004
Has agreed to undergo test to confirm she is not the missing girl

A New Zealand school girl repeatedly mistaken for missing Madeleine McCann has given police a DNA sample so Scotland Yard can confirm that she is not the youngster.
A Metropolitan Police spokeswoman said, 'This is not a line of inquiry, but just to corroborate what police in New Zealand are saying we have requested DNA,'

The case led to a worldwide search amidst fears the girl had been snatched, but despite a number of leads coming to light no trace of Madeleine has every been conclusively found.

The message is getting through.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 07.02.13 21:26

A couple of the comments say that the side-by-side photos look nothing alike, clearly thinking one was of the girl in NZ even though they are clearly of a girl much younger.

Just goes to prove, the public haven't got a clue who they are looking for or indeed what she looks like. So when some "sighting " appears in a far flung place that HASN"T had the media saturation of the case that we have, 6 yrs down the line, you really have to wonder what the point is. winkwink

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 07.02.13 21:35

proves the general public have not been affected by the campaign as they cant tell what photos are madeleine, so wouldnt have a clue who to look for anyway let alone not looking because someone said she might be dead

Bizarre case
Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 07.02.13 21:38

Smokeandmirrors wrote:A couple of the comments say that the side-by-side photos look nothing alike, clearly thinking one was of the girl in NZ even though they are clearly of a girl much younger.

Just goes to prove, the public haven't got a clue who they are looking for or indeed what she looks like. So when some "sighting " appears in a far flung place that HASN"T had the media saturation of the case that we have, 6 yrs down the line, you really have to wonder what the point is. Here we go again - Sighting of Madeleine in New Zealand - Page 2 302873

Exactly!

I was reading the comments and was shocked at the number of folk who thought both pictures where of different kids. So many! And the McCanns have spent millions on their so-called "awareness" campaign. Who was it who said confusion is good or something like that?

Pfft!

PS: It may be a good idea to capture those comments for reference.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 07.02.13 22:01

ShuBob wrote:
tigger wrote:

And you were right there! Front page the day after the hearing......like clockwork!

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 07.02.13 22:15

Smokeandmirrors, well remembered Here we go again - Sighting of Madeleine in New Zealand - Page 2 847771

I was reading that just now and for a moment couldn't remember writing that post Here we go again - Sighting of Madeleine in New Zealand - Page 2 110921
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top