The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CMOMM NEW YEAR'S HONOURS LIST: The McCann-doubters - Page 2 Mm11

CMOMM NEW YEAR'S HONOURS LIST: The McCann-doubters - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CMOMM NEW YEAR'S HONOURS LIST: The McCann-doubters - Page 2 Mm11

CMOMM NEW YEAR'S HONOURS LIST: The McCann-doubters - Page 2 Regist10

CMOMM NEW YEAR'S HONOURS LIST: The McCann-doubters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CMOMM NEW YEAR'S HONOURS LIST: The McCann-doubters - Page 2 Empty Re: CMOMM NEW YEAR'S HONOURS LIST: The McCann-doubters

Post by Guest 28.12.15 19:35

Natasha Donn, 'Algarve Resident' newspaper.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

CMOMM NEW YEAR'S HONOURS LIST: The McCann-doubters - Page 2 Empty Re: CMOMM NEW YEAR'S HONOURS LIST: The McCann-doubters

Post by Guest 31.12.15 16:08

Channel 4 news presenter Alex Thompson has said the Madeleine McCann story did not deserve its news ranking. "I've been sickened by the way the media have allowed themselves to be taken for a full-scale ride by the McCanns." He added that the parents' conduct, "a contributory factor in the abduction, was largely downplayed or ignored altogether by sycophantic, gullible blanket coverage."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 31.12.15 16:53

Cherry wrote:Channel 4 news presenter Alex Thompson has said the Madeleine McCann story did not deserve its news ranking. "I've been sickened by the way the media have allowed themselves to be taken for a full-scale ride by the McCanns." He added that the parents' conduct, "a contributory factor in the abduction, was largely downplayed or ignored altogether by sycophantic, gullible blanket coverage."
wow  I haven't seen that quote before, Cherry - I'm sure I can make use of that!

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)

Activity : 41995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31.12.15 17:05

It's a great one as well, got it from Wikipedia smilie

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactions_to_the_disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31.12.15 17:09

Captain Sensible

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10153241083793102&id=230928413101
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

CMOMM NEW YEAR'S HONOURS LIST: The McCann-doubters - Page 2 Empty HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Post by Grande Finale 31.12.15 19:39

New year Honours yeahh!

Tony Bennett, Jill Havern, Peter Mac, Nigel (Mccan files), Big thanks to all the truth seeking Maddie blogs

The CMOMM mods and everybody who cares enough to seek the truth about Maddie's fate !

Happy new year everyone and hope we have a finale before the next one!!

grouphugpop2woohooo:fingerscrossed
Grande Finale
Grande Finale

Activity : 224

Back to top Go down

CMOMM NEW YEAR'S HONOURS LIST: The McCann-doubters - Page 2 Empty Chelsea Hoffman

Post by DENNISSALLY 19.05.16 20:34

Hi, could anyone direct me on how to get to Chelsea Hoffmans analysis and all the parts of her writings. I tried the link but it says the site is closed. I found it very interesting and would like to read more.
DENNISSALLY

Activity : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.05.16 21:06

Have you tried searching here on the forum?  There are a few CH threads.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 19.05.16 21:10

DENNISSALLY wrote:Hi, could anyone direct me on how to get to Chelsea Hoffmans analysis and all the parts of her writings.  I tried the link but it says the site is closed.   I found it very interesting and would like to read more.
I googled it and got
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4794-new-madeleine-mccann-case-analysis-by-profiler-chelsea-hoffman
BUT a warning from McAfee came up "Woah, do you really want to got there?"
Casey5

Activity : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by DENNISSALLY 24.06.16 1:54

Casey5 wrote:
DENNISSALLY wrote:Hi, could anyone direct me on how to get to Chelsea Hoffmans analysis and all the parts of her writings.  I tried the link but it says the site is closed.   I found it very interesting and would like to read more.
I googled it and got
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4794-new-madeleine-mccann-case-analysis-by-profiler-chelsea-hoffman

Thanks so much Casey5 and guest much appreciated.
DENNISSALLY

Back to top Go down

Post by DENNISSALLY 24.06.16 2:45

Casey5 wrote:
I googled it and got
Oops! I went there but not sure if I will go for part 3.
DENNISSALLY

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top