The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The evidence of the Gaspars about Dr David Payne - Page 2 Mm11

The evidence of the Gaspars about Dr David Payne - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The evidence of the Gaspars about Dr David Payne - Page 2 Mm11

The evidence of the Gaspars about Dr David Payne - Page 2 Regist10

The evidence of the Gaspars about Dr David Payne

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The evidence of the Gaspars about Dr David Payne - Page 2 Empty Can I add...

Post by Guest 05.12.09 22:35

That I agree with everything said against these statements. On the 3As forum I refused to post on that thread because I thought that it was a disgusting libel on David Payne.

I would have felt that even if the statements had been convincing. I can accept that [my hero etc] Amaral was extremely interested in the statements as a basis for investigation but once they are examined I think that the posters are thoroughly unreliable, more people carried along by this case.

Of course that's why I have no f*****g supporters on this or any other forum [produces large onion and huge white handkerchief] because I seem to upset both sides equally but I think it was horrible to use this against Payne.

FWIW Payne seems to me a decent person, if such exist, a bumbler and rather accident prone with a tendency to believe that he can sort out any troubles that his lazy judgement ( apart from in medical matters) lands him in.

I was shocked when people started a thread about him and I remain shocked to this day. I would never, ever, have anything to do with such a filthy defamation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The evidence of the Gaspars about Dr David Payne - Page 2 Empty Re: The evidence of the Gaspars about Dr David Payne

Post by preciousramotswe 05.12.09 22:50

Given that genuine paedophiles were apparently given a degree of protection from public discussion by having their names and other details witheld from the file, I have always harboured a suspicion over the inclusion of the Gaspars statements in the publicly available DVD.

Was it really included for the sake of completeness, or was there another motive? The results of the LP investigation into the suspicion voiced over Payne (and I don't believe for one moment that it wan't looked into) have not been included of course, and that leaves the man forever tainted by highly tentative testimony, not even backed up by the only other witness.
preciousramotswe

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

The evidence of the Gaspars about Dr David Payne - Page 2 Empty Re: The evidence of the Gaspars about Dr David Payne

Post by simplyme 11.12.09 15:16

Seems curious to me that there has been no Carter Ruck defamation of character writs issued by Dr Payne then. Or maybe he really does have something to hide......
simplyme

Activity : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by DCB1 11.12.09 15:21

simplyme wrote:Seems curious to me that there has been no Carter Ruck defamation of character writs issued by Dr Payne then. Or maybe he really does have something to hide......

of course you don't know anything about what you said - so you are just guessing.

Edit to explain - most cases of the type you refer to either settle or are cleared privately and do not hit the courts or the news.
DCB1

Activity : 365

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 11.12.09 15:26

Agree with you, simplyme.
Even if he'd just issued a public statement via a tabloid (I'm sure Clarrie would have let him do it via one of his press releases) to put his side of the story.
Baffling.
Had I been Fiona Payne, I'd have been chivvying him to do just that, 24/7.
After all, it reflects on the whole family.
Puzzling.
baconbutty
baconbutty

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by DCB1 11.12.09 15:29

Not everyone wants everything all over the papers and the internet.
DCB1

Activity : 365

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 11.12.09 15:33

simplyme wrote:Seems curious to me that there has been no Carter Ruck defamation of character writs issued by Dr Payne then. Or maybe he really does have something to hide......

Payne gives me the impression of the sort of guy who doesn't care what a bunch of people on the internet think of him.
Of course, if the poison that has been typed about him were to start impacting his work or his private life, I'm sure he would take action.

There would be a very rich seam to mine there too.
preciousramotswe

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top