The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs and memories Part 2 - Page 6 Mm11

Photographs and memories Part 2 - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs and memories Part 2 - Page 6 Mm11

Photographs and memories Part 2 - Page 6 Regist10

Photographs and memories Part 2

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Photographs and memories Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by tigger 11.10.12 16:38

cath2756 wrote:
tigger wrote:Here are two screenshot max magnification - it certainly looks strange. The forehead should be more rounded, but strangest imo is the little hand in front of her face. The fingers seem to be splayed, it's just not usual in a baby to cover their face with their hands when they've just been born.

On the other screenshots I must say pretty well everything looks weird, Kate's hands for a start, looks like she's wearing see through mittens.
What is sure that it's a strange first photograph of a baby where you can barely see the baby and Kate looks totally rested en wearing make up.
Most parents take photographs of the baby full face.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks Tigger - I'm not going crazy then [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The baby's features just don't look right and, as you say, the fingers are very splayed. Kate is looking very good for a new mum, isn't she

Uncommonly so, they look more as if they've just collected it - I think this picture was chosen because especially Kate looks very good on it. But brand-new mum? I have my doubts.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Photographs and memories Part 2

Post by cath2756 11.10.12 16:53

tigger wrote:
cath2756 wrote:
tigger wrote:Here are two screenshot max magnification - it certainly looks strange. The forehead should be more rounded, but strangest imo is the little hand in front of her face. The fingers seem to be splayed, it's just not usual in a baby to cover their face with their hands when they've just been born.

On the other screenshots I must say pretty well everything looks weird, Kate's hands for a start, looks like she's wearing see through mittens.
What is sure that it's a strange first photograph of a baby where you can barely see the baby and Kate looks totally rested en wearing make up.
Most parents take photographs of the baby full face.

Thanks Tigger - I'm not going crazy then [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The baby's features just don't look right and, as you say, the fingers are very splayed. Kate is looking very good for a new mum, isn't she

Uncommonly so, they look more as if they've just collected it - I think this picture was chosen because especially Kate looks very good on it. But brand-new mum? I have my doubts.

On my post baby pics I still look very bloated and yet my normal weight has always been 7 and a half - 8 stone. Apart from the obvious weight gain during pregnancy your body retains fluid and the fluid takes a few weeks to get rid off. No sign of bloating or even puffiness on Kate
cath2756

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 11.10.12 17:15

Bet that tiny face was covered in scratches from those unmittened hands. Wish I'd looked so blooming after childbirth, but maybe KM is a fast recoverer.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird 11.10.12 17:34

Always thought this photo was wrong, firstly that baby is only days old, so shouldn't Kate be the one in bed!!! Gerry is sat on/in the bed and Kate is sat next to him on the edge of the bed, not a very good position for someone having just given birth. She looks remarkable for a woman having just given birth, not tired, not bloated, dressed and made up very odd.

I too think it looks like they have just been handed a baby to pose with - it really looks wrong.

I can't tell if the baby looks 'wrong' even after blowing it up - but what really struck me was just how black the hair was! I know hair changes colour but not from deep black to blonde in 3 - 4 years!!

Hummingbird

Activity : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 11.10.12 17:39

Hummingbird wrote:Always thought this photo was wrong, firstly that baby is only days old, so shouldn't Kate be the one in bed!!! Gerry is sat on/in the bed and Kate is sat next to him on the edge of the bed, not a very good position for someone having just given birth. She looks remarkable for a woman having just given birth, not tired, not bloated, dressed and made up very odd.

I too think it looks like they have just been handed a baby to pose with - it really looks wrong.

I can't tell if the baby looks 'wrong' even after blowing it up - but what really struck me was just how black the hair was! I know hair changes colour but not from deep black to blonde in 3 - 4 years!!

hair can change colour that quick,my son had jet black hair when he was born and very blonde hair when he was 4.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 11.10.12 17:41

cath2756 wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The baby's features just don't look right and, as you say, the fingers are very splayed. Kate is looking very good for a new mum, isn't she[

She looks totally incredible for a 35 year old!

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 11.10.12 17:43

tiny wrote:
Hummingbird wrote:Always thought this photo was wrong, firstly that baby is only days old, so shouldn't Kate be the one in bed!!! Gerry is sat on/in the bed and Kate is sat next to him on the edge of the bed, not a very good position for someone having just given birth. She looks remarkable for a woman having just given birth, not tired, not bloated, dressed and made up very odd.

hair can change colour that quick,my son had jet black hair when he was born and very blonde hair when he was 4.

None of that really matters, what does matter is that this is one new born baby we don't see anything of, just the parents.
It's absolutely nothing like the mass of photographs generated when a first child (especially one so much wanted) has arrived.
I don't expect much, but I do expect a photograph of the baby! This ain't it! It's a glamour photo of two yuppie parents with their latest accessory.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by cath2756 11.10.12 17:50

jd wrote:
cath2756 wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The baby's features just don't look right and, as you say, the fingers are very splayed. Kate is looking very good for a new mum, isn't she[

I would place that photo in the early eighties going by Kate's haircut
cath2756

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 11.10.12 18:03

cath2756 wrote:
jd wrote:
cath2756 wrote:

Me too. Certainly not taken in the 21st century and taken in the 20th century. I'd say from between late 80's to mid 90's

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.10.12 21:09

jd wrote:
cath2756 wrote:
jd wrote:
cath2756 wrote:

Me too. Certainly not taken in the 21st century and taken in the 20th century. I'd say from between late 80's to mid 90's

Have TM put the photo out there claiming it is them with Madeleine? Or could it be someone elses they are posing with? Maybe some other family members baby? Could explain their position and Kates look ! She defently dont look 35 and just had a baby...

Where is the sources for this picture?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 11.10.12 21:13

And Gerry looks very young also. So this is supposed to be 2003, 9 years ago?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by badger5149 11.10.12 21:27

I suspect the baby was born with Fetal Alcohol syndrome. This typicaly manifests itself around the age of 4 and also at birth from what I understand.
badger5149

Activity : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 11.10.12 21:42

jd wrote:
cath2756 wrote:
jd wrote:
cath2756 wrote:

This photo comes before the photo of Kate with the boy child and cuddle cat, imo. She looks a similar age in both. No way on earth has she just given birth to that baby, she looks to fresh faced. Same thing with the boy child photo, if that child was Madeleine, having suffered terrible colic as Kate has told us, no way would Kate be so fresh faced. I know, I have been there. Most babies will grow out of colic by around 4 months, but the signs are left with mother and father for a long time afterwards. It is a terrible thing to go through and it really does wear you down. Exhaustion does not begin to describe it and Kate admits in her book how awful it was for them.

Eighties to nineties is the right time frame, hair style and and Kates clothes from the other photo show us this.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 12.10.12 22:26

Moa wrote:
Have TM put the photo out there claiming it is them with Madeleine? Or could it be someone elses they are posing with? Maybe some other family members baby? Could explain their position and Kates look ! She defently dont look 35 and just had a baby...

@Moa This could be a picture of Gerry and Kate with Kate's god daughter Ellie when she was born. Below is a picture of her with the couple on their wedding day.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.10.12 22:53

Ribisl wrote:
Moa wrote:

@Moa This could be a picture of Gerry and Kate with Kate's god daughter Ellie when she was born. Below is a picture of her with the couple on their wedding day.

They look the same age at both pictures. TY Ribisl , it probably is them with Ellie on the other picture.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top