The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Witheld/Missing Files Mm11

Witheld/Missing Files Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Witheld/Missing Files Mm11

Witheld/Missing Files Regist10

Witheld/Missing Files

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Witheld/Missing Files Empty Witheld/Missing Files

Post by tuom 19.06.12 23:37

If this has been discussed before please feel free to delete and point me in the right direction , on the files that were not made public do we think these are Very Important , would SY have them now ?? do we think there is much REAL evidence in them ? TY
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

Witheld/Missing Files Empty Re: Witheld/Missing Files

Post by Guest 19.06.12 23:54

Here's the link for the missing files...........

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MISSING_PAGES.htm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.06.12 0:07

Interesting to note that there does not appear to be a statement from the Irwins who dined at the same time as the McCanns on the night that Madeleine disappeared. Has anyone seen one? Wouldn't they be able to give valuable information on the comings and goings that night? See this thread.............

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t485-irwin-and-sperrey-statements?highlight=irwin

Here is the tapas booking for 3rd May, as you can see Irwin booked in at 8.30 along with the tapas 9........

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAPAS_BOOKING.htm
Witheld/Missing Files 03_VOLUME_IIIa_Page_608_small
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly 20.06.12 0:38

At approximately half past eight, Gerry and Kate and their group of approximately ten people were already seated at their table, which was so close to ours that it was possible to converse with them,

dragonfly
dragonfly

Activity : 367

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.06.12 10:59

dragonfly wrote: At approximately half past eight, Gerry and Kate and their group of approximately ten people were already seated at their table, which was so close to ours that it was possible to converse with them,
That's from Carpenter's statement.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 21.06.12 18:52

candyfloss wrote:Here's the link for the missing files...........

[url=http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MISSING_PAGES.htm
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MISSING_PAGES.htm[/quote[/url]]

Thank You , am off for a read now Witheld/Missing Files 847771
tuom
tuom

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 21.06.12 19:04

There are a number of vital statements missing from the files. Stands to reason this is because the PJ do not want the mccanns to know exactly what important information they have on them from independent witnesses
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 21.06.12 19:17

might the withholding in some cases be simply to protect privacy?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.06.12 19:20

russiandoll wrote:might the withholding in some cases be simply to protect privacy?

If that was the case, then I doubt the Gaspar statements would be included somehow. I think it is more likely to be some sort of evidence that the PJ don't want to be seen.......... until maybe they are ready.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 21.06.12 19:26

russiandoll wrote:might the withholding in some cases be simply to protect privacy?

Not from the statements that have been withheld imo. Its more to catch the Tapas 9 out. The PJ seem very keen on asking the Tapas 9 about the Irwins, clearly they have something very interesting from the Irwin sisters statements
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 22.06.12 0:19

Hi Rd , I am very busy with work and my Mother is unwell so I cannot get to reply as quickly as I would like, the privacy issue was my first thought, however on reading through the link that CF gave me I am so confused , all I can see is references to protecting people who have or have had some connection with sexual offences or links to PF (shudder) , or maybe I am reading these files incorrectly ?
tuom
tuom

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 22.06.12 1:44

tuom wrote:

Hi Rd , I am very busy with work and my Mother is unwell so I cannot get to reply as quickly as I would like, the privacy issue was my first thought, however on reading through the link that CF gave me I am so confused , all I can see is references to protecting people who have or have had some connection with sexual offences or links to PF (shudder) , or maybe I am reading these files incorrectly ?

If you were a policeman/woman, you would not reveal your true hand, you would keep it close to your chest to catch the suspects out (especially without a body), they are not protecting people though influenced by diplomatic ties it seems. However I do agree that some connection with sexual offences could be at the heart of it somewhere along the line, this aspect is becoming all too apparent
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 22.06.12 9:06

Thanks for the replies, folks. I certainly hope that it is because of [ what seems to me] a clear wish not to reveal their hand that certain files have been withheld. I remember reading somewhere about confidentiality regarding certain issues involving people named in them.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 22.06.12 9:20

They withheld information on unconnected paedophiles. I also see they with held Kate McCann s phone records (but not Gerry's) and also the phone tap evidence obtained on their phones but released some on Murat.

IMO PJ have a reason for withholding some of the information & it won't be to clear the McCanns.

However I can't say the same for the Scotland Yard investigation.

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top