The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

NEW PHOTO CLUE TO MADELEINE MCCANN CASE  - Page 2 Mm11

NEW PHOTO CLUE TO MADELEINE MCCANN CASE  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

NEW PHOTO CLUE TO MADELEINE MCCANN CASE  - Page 2 Mm11

NEW PHOTO CLUE TO MADELEINE MCCANN CASE  - Page 2 Regist10

NEW PHOTO CLUE TO MADELEINE MCCANN CASE

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW PHOTO CLUE TO MADELEINE MCCANN CASE  - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PHOTO CLUE TO MADELEINE MCCANN CASE

Post by Guest 10.11.13 18:02

ChillyHeat wrote:
Mirage wrote:@ Chilly heat.

Yeah - another 6 year hunt. And then only for a lost e-fit. After that the search for the person so add another 6 ...... 12 to be on the safe side.
Now where's my invalid carriage?

ETA Reading. Just noticed. That's Thames Valley Police!
This thread gets no interest because of where it is. Candyfloss began the thread totally unaware of the situation due to it being posted way back. The worry is when the thread is read nobody looks at the dates. So when SY approached the Smiths eventually, we are led to believe that they produced these e-fits. There is no evidence whatsoever to say they did, or that they have to this day produced one. That's why Im so pissed off about things. Its another spin by possibly SY to say, "Hey all......We have a "REVELATION", and a Gerry lookalike thrown in"......Now to me, that's at least an internet go over by many.......For perhaps many years.
Being a newbie, it is hard to put the point across...
The thread was originally in Latest News, and like all threads, when interest has died down, and people stop posting they get moved to the relevant forum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

NEW PHOTO CLUE TO MADELEINE MCCANN CASE  - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW PHOTO CLUE TO MADELEINE MCCANN CASE

Post by chillyheat 10.11.13 18:14

candyfloss wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:
Mirage wrote:@ Chilly heat.

Yeah - another 6 year hunt. And then only for a lost e-fit. After that the search for the person so add another 6 ...... 12 to be on the safe side.
Now where's my invalid carriage?

ETA Reading. Just noticed. That's Thames Valley Police!
This thread gets no interest because of where it is. Candyfloss began the thread totally unaware of the situation due to it being posted way back. The worry is when the thread is read nobody looks at the dates. So when SY approached the Smiths eventually, we are led to believe that they produced these e-fits. There is no evidence whatsoever to say they did, or that they have to this day produced one. That's why Im so pissed off about things. Its another spin by possibly SY to say, "Hey all......We have a "REVELATION", and a Gerry lookalike thrown in"......Now to me, that's at least an internet go over by many.......For perhaps many years.
Being a newbie, it is hard to put the point across...
The thread was originally in Latest News, and like all threads, when interest has died down, and people stop posting they get moved to the relevant forum.
I believe it should be moved back to latest news. I had no clue about this thread until it was bumped and that's when I started looking at it a bit closer. It stood out to me. It needs more input, but without it receiving the arguments it seems to gain. The Smiths in my opinion did see someone, but I feel they are also being manipulated by way of, how can I say...."Be quiet for now, as a thorough investigation is in progress"......That's why I fear another drawn out era. I don't believe they have any relevant information....Therefore its easy for them to step back.
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 10.11.13 18:27

Think about all the arguments over the Smith sighting since CW. Who told us we have a revelation to connect the dots ? Who gave us the efits ? Who changed the timeline ?
SY
Who are now beginning to argue over the dots, efits and timeline ?
Not SY

Indeed, It is the biggest f*** up on this planet......
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top