The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A Mirror Image Mm11

A Mirror Image Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A Mirror Image Mm11

A Mirror Image Regist10

A Mirror Image

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Mirror Image Empty A Mirror Image

Post by Rico Sorda 23.12.11 22:57

Hi, my name is Rico Sorda

I run my own blog site in Jersey Channel Islands that concentrates on exposing the Government led Jersey Child Abuse Cover-up http://ricosorda.blogspot.com/

During my research into Martin Grimes & his dogs I was led to the Mcann case. I have never had an interest in this case before so came to it with an open mind. The first thing that jumps out at me is the treatment of the Portuguese lead detective. What happened to this man is exactly what happened to the lead detective in Jersey. Senior Investigating officer Lenny Harper broke the veil of secrecy concerning decades of abuse in Jersey - our establishment hated him for doing it. They ridiculed this man and his investigation. He retired in July 2008 and they have been trashing him ever since. He was backed up to the hilt by his Chief Graham Power. These two decent cops tried to do something - the Jersey establishment suspended Graham Power in November 2008.

I will not bore you with all the details, but from what I can see, its no different to what is happening to the portuguese detective

These cops don't turn rubbish over night. If you want to discredit an investigation you must first discredit the persons leading it. This will be done by trashing the evidence. Some english journalists excel in this. I have exposed this on my blog. Look beyond the Mcann case so you can build a better picture as to how things are done. There are some excellent cops & journalists out there who don't like what is going on but the big decisions are made in the editorial rooms.

In my opinion there seems to be a formula that kicks in on high profile cases

I hope you don't mind me dropping in and adding my little bit.

Please feel free to ask questions if you so feel.

RS

Rico Sorda

Activity : 24

Back to top Go down

A Mirror Image Empty Re: A Mirror Image

Post by Ross 23.12.11 23:23

Haut de la Garenne, Kincorra, Bryn Estyn, Islington… Occasionally the door is opened an inch before being slammed shut again. Sometimes the door won't open at all, no matter how hard people push against it.
Ross
Ross

Activity : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Rico Sorda 23.12.11 23:35

Never ever be afraid to ask questions. I never stop asking. I follow the evidence. What I have learnt is that none of this is a sprint but a rather long marathon. Doors are there to be opened. Sometimes its like who will give up first. There are down days and there are up days but if you believe in what you are doing you will never give up. I have been at this for 3 years now and have faced all sorts of intimidation for daring to speak out in a small community like jersey. Myself and fellow blogger http://voiceforchildren.blogspot.com/ have exposed so much through determination and hard work. I have been amazed at the work people have put in on this site and other outlets.

The most crucial evidence in this case looks like being the 24 hours before and after the child's disappearance

Citizen Media & the world wide web is a tool that must be used

rs

Rico Sorda

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 23.12.11 23:41

I am aware and believe in the coverup in Jersey as much as the McCann case as have read your blog and evidence provided (by you and elsewhere).

Welcome to the forum (and wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas) xx

@gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Rico Sorda 23.12.11 23:55

Thank you Gillyspot

As you will be aware, in jersey we have State Media; a lobotomy for the masses. The blogs publish the hard evidence and will continue to do so. I have no experience in investigative work, none of us have, we have learnt as we have gone along, normal citizens doing the work of the media.

The truth will come out, not by magic, but by hard work and determination.

I have been shocked at the evidence I have read about the Mcann case online but not on how the MSM have reported it

Have a great Christmas

rs
Rico Sorda

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 24.12.11 0:01

Welcome to the forum Rico...I couldn't agree more
If you want to discredit an investigation you must first discredit the persons leading it
The mccanns have certainly been doing exactly this and gone to great lengths to. Hardly the actions of parents of a missing child to be trying to totally destroy the leading policeman & his life who is trying to find your child....even if it means looking at them, if they were innocent they wouldn't care being looked at by the police. They would know they have nothing to be guilty of and that this is quite normal especially with the absence of a single shred of evidence to support their story of an abduction. All that matters is the police are still on the case trying to find their daughter. They have not been trying to ridicule Amaral, they are intent of totally destroying him into the ground

We live in a sick country that the powers that behave like they are with the mccanns and in the Jersey child abuse coverup. What sort of society is this that the good honest people are crushed by the rich with money to coverup their practices. The good thing about the internet is people can get together and fight against it and you are right that it is not a sprint and a marathon, and I and many others here will never stop our fight in exposing the real truth. For the sake of our country & our future and children's future we need to

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 24.12.11 0:05

Rico Sorda wrote:Thank you Gillyspot

As you will be aware, in jersey we have State Media; a lobotomy for the masses. The blogs publish the hard evidence and will continue to do so. I have no experience in investigative work, none of us have, we have learnt as we have gone along, normal citizens doing the work of the media.

The truth will come out, not by magic, but by hard work and determination.

I have been shocked at the evidence I have read about the Mcann case online but not on how the MSM have reported it

Have a great Christmas

rs

Sadly the Madeleine McCann case mirrors your case even down to the employment of the excellent Martin Grimes & Eddie. All a coverup sadly by those who are supposed to be our protectors.

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

A Mirror Image Empty Haut de la Garenne / McCann case links

Post by Tony Bennett 24.12.11 7:17

Rico Sorda wrote:Hi, my name is Rico Sorda

I run my own blog site in Jersey Channel Islands that concentrates on exposing the Government led Jersey Child Abuse Cover-up http://ricosorda.blogspot.com/

During my research into Martin Grimes & his dogs I was led to the McCann [sp.] case....There are some excellent cops & journalists out there who don't like what is going on but the big decisions are made in the editorial rooms. In my opinion there seems to be a formula that kicks in on high profile cases...

There are of course at least two actual links between the Haut de la Garenne case and the McCann case.

One is the dogs. Namely Eddie and Keela, the two human cadaver scent and blood detection dogs belonging to top police dog trainer, Martin Grime. In the McCann case, these hitherto reliable dogs, who had never made a false alert in over 200 cases, were pronounced 'incredibly unreliable' by Dr Gerald McCann, based partly on his knowledge of how unreliable the dogs were said to have been in the Eugene Zapata case in the U.S.

Famously, when Dr Gerald McCann was asked by Portuguese interviewer Sandra Felgueira: "How can you explain the scent of cadaver found by British and Portuguese dogs?", Dr Gerald McCann answered: "Ask the dogs, Sandra".

In the Haut de la Garenne case, Eddie was scorned because it was said he couldn't tell the difference between part of a skull and a coconut.

The other link is a rat. The rat's name is Mike Gunnill, of Maidstone, Kent. A rat who is a member of this very forum. For reasons best known to himself, his website for years carried hundreds of pictures of him visiting Haut de la Garenne. I think they have gone now. He then surfaced on Saturday 15 August 2009 to take photos of Debbie Butler, who lived just a couple of miles away from him in the same town. The following day the Sunday Express used one of Gunnill's photos to portray her as 'The McCanns' stalker'. Four months later, Gunnill, who later boasted on a McCann-believer site that he was 'on a mission', entrapped me into obtaining for him a copy of '60 Reasons'. He did this - after I told him we were no longer selling the book - by using one of his many false names (on this occasion Michale Sangerte) and pretending that although he had read '60 Reasons' online, he needed a copy for the purposes of historical research (the exchange of emails is available elsewhere on this forum*) and was prepared to pay 'a high price' for one.

* https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t409-the-emails-from-michael-sangerte-on-behalf-of-mike-gunnill-on-behalf-of-the-mccanns-to-tony-bennett?highlight=gunnill

This act of his has been rewarded by the McCanns, who have elevated this incident into 'Alleged Breach of Undertaking No. 1' in a list of my 149 alleged breaches of a High Court Undertaking given back in November 2009.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.12.11 8:17

Good Morning Tony, and the complements of the season.
(Remember that the original version was "Peace on Earth to men of goodwill) but it got changed !

Surely what happened with Gunnill was clear entrapment.
from WIKI
England and Wales
Entrapment arises when a person is encouraged by someone in some official capacity to commit a crime. If entrapment occurred, then some prosecution evidence may be excluded as being unfair, or the proceedings may be discontinued altogether.
Some examples of entrapment are as follows:-
A police officer [or in this case the leading and most feared firm of libel lawyers] encourages a person to commit a crime so that [the officer] can have him prosecuted for that crime.
The greater the degree of entrapment by the police officer, the more likely the court will see it as entrapment. See the case R v Bryne [2003]. That is, entrapment is not a substantive defense (R v Sang); i.e. it does not automatically negate the prosecution case.
SNIP
If a person has committed an offence because of entrapment, the Court may stay the proceedings under its inherent jurisdiction to prevent abuses of process (which prevents the case going ahead) or exclude evidence under section 78 of the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984. The grant of a stay is normally the most appropriate response.

Good luck.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 24.12.11 8:36

[quote="Tony Bennett"]
Rico Sorda wrote:Hi, my name is Rico Sorda

During my research into Martin Grimes & his dogs I was led to the McCann [sp.] case....There are some excellent cops & journalists out there who don't like what is going on but the big decisions are made in the editorial rooms. In my opinion there seems to be a formula that kicks in on high profile cases...
The case of Hollie Grieg which you can follow on Robert Greens Blog is shocking and similar tactics are being used to discredit just about anyone who dares to speak up for Hollie. Robert himself has pointed out the parallels between Jersey and Hollie's case.

The tell tale signs that suggest a child abuse cover-up are present in the three cases mentioned here.

Whilst many on this forum are acutely aware of the Jersey cover-up it is incredible that someone as informed as Rico has not picked up on the McCann case before. Or is it so incredible? When the former head of CEOP, Jim Gamble, invited Gerry McCann to speak at a conference on child abduction? And now the Levenson inquiry repeats over and over again that the McCann's are in the clear and there is no evidence? It proves how successful and sophisticated the cover-up has been and also the size of the cover-up in terms of organisation, police, media, government and resources.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by Rico Sorda 24.12.11 8:56

Hi Mr Bennett,

I have just finished reading the Madeleine McCann Case Files: Volume 1

As you can imagine it was an eye opener for sure. I have become very familiar with how the media operate in very high profile cases. In the feudal paradise of jersey the clamp down was overnight. Can you believe we only have 1 news paper. This paper which is called the Jersey Evening Post is also funded by the government to the tune of £270,000 a year in advertising, they are the establishments mouth piece along with Channel Television and BBC Jersey.

In September 2008 D/Supt Mick Gradwell & DCO David Warcup took over the historical child abuse investigation - they trashed the living daylight out of it. Within weeks of them arriving in Jersey the cover-up began.

During the course of my research I discovered that Mick Gradwell was working with & leaking information to Daily Mail Journalist David Rose. Rose was trashing the investigation under Lenny Harper. The Jersey media and Judiciary have nailed Lenny Harper at any given opportunity.

You must show the masses that the man in charge was useless.

If you were to ask the Jersey folk what they thought about the Abuse enquiry all they would say is 'waste of money' & 'coconut'. The media have done their job. The portuguese detective is getting the exact same treatment. I have only read what the UK media have said about him but it's the same formula. These media consultants all work by the same handbook. Crisis management - keep repeating the mantra "THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE" "IT WAS A BUNGLED INVESTIGATION" if you repeat it enough then people will start believing it.

http://voiceforchildren.blogspot.com/2011/12/lucy-panton-and-lenny-harper.html

http://ricosorda.blogspot.com/2011/11/scrutiny-review-findings-3-jersey-state.html

Show no fear in search of the truth

I will have a read about Mr Gunnill

rs

Rico Sorda

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 24.12.11 9:29

hello Welcome to this forum Rico.

Yes, you have Lenny Harper and Graham Power but you also have Senator Stuart Syvret. His efforts, including being arrested for speaking up for abused children, is to be commended.

In comparison, we have Goncalo Amaral (the equivalent of Lenny Harper) but we also have former lawyer Tony Bennett (our equivalent of Senator Syvret). Tony's efforts, including being threatened with a prison term next year, for speaking up about what really happened to Maddie McCann is also to be commended.

Definitely a mirror image case, even down to Eddie and Keela.

The message we hear from the government is: If you hear about any child being abused, or children who have 'disappeared' in sinister circumstances leaving behind shards of coconut shell or cadaver scent, then just give the parents a shed-load of money so they can pay off their mortgage and buy strawberries from Waitrose instead of Tesco then STFU and turn a blind eye.

Er.....NO.

youaretheman
Lenny Harper, Goncalo Amaral, Tony Bennett, Senator Syvret and anyone else who speaks up for voiceless children who were grossly let down by those whose job it was to protect them from harm.

Onwards and upwards for the children into 2012

A Mirror Image Hereos10

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)

Activity : 41995

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 24.12.11 10:08

Welcome Rico, thank you for your excellent contribution. Your advice and encouragement are a great boost, and your insight is a powerful asset to our immense struggle against corruption and injustice.

It is shockingly obvious that certain perpetrators of heinous crimes against children are being protected from prosecution because they are connected members of the British establishment! We continue to see endless dirty tricks and incredible corruption at play from those we should be able to trust to put our precious children's welfare first, and I am sickened by the sheer scale of it all.

I thank the Lord for people such as yourself, Tony Bennett, and Goncalo Amaral. You are all caring, brave, and tenacious to the core. A Mirror Image 725573
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 24.12.11 10:15

And please feel free to invite your friends here, including Senator Syvret. I can easily set up a new section for you all to discuss Haut de la Garenne as it is a parallel case, just as there is a section here for Holly Greig. I used to follow Senator Syvret's blog but, I have to admit, I haven't read it for some time as the Maddie case is quite busy and there's a lot of stuff coming up early next year...

...and I've also got to bake a cake with a file in it for Tony.

Busy, busy.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41995

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 24.12.11 10:26

On October 17 2007, Clarence Mitchell spoke at Coventry University. His topic: “Missing Madeleine McCann: The Perfect PR Campaign.”

Gerry decided It was time to go home on September 9. But not alone. “When Gerry and Kate were about to go home to Britain, Gerry phoned Sky News and said, ‘We’re going home on EasyJet, be on it!’ ” recalls Esther Addley, who has written incisively about the McCanns for The Guardian

“Why are these people able to put together the biggest media campaign ever, from the Pope to the White House?” asks Paulo Reis, a Portuguese freelance journalist who writes a blog about Madeleine, and with considerable authority: he seems to have excellent contacts in law enforcement. “Why are they all coming out strongly defending the McCanns? Who are the McCanns?” he wonders.

Woolfall recalls Gerry’s saying shortly after he arrived, “My biggest fear is that this could be a weekend story: british girl taken from portuguese resort—a terrible story! And then that’s it.” The fickleness of the media, Woolfall adds, had Gerry worried. They might so easily “move on to something else,” Gerry told him. Gradually a strategy was devised: stories, pictures, and exotic destinations were woven together, permanently enrapturing the press and luring it into a long, sleepless vigil. Other celebrities were just as carefully selected and eagerly appealed to: J. K. Rowling, in part, Gerry explains, because the Harry Potter author had lived in Portugal for a time. Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo, because he is Portuguese, and Gerry used to play soccer himself. David Beckham—another Gerry idea—who was living in Spain at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance!—and sensational links to power

What the mccanns also knew as part of their media campaign is that because of the Portuguese secrecy laws, British journalists were unable to name the Portuguese police as their actual sources and as a result could be liable for court action if challenged. It appears that the reason the McCann couple won an out of court settlement was not due to lies being printed, but that at the time the sources could not be confirmed due to the Portuguese secrecy laws.

The mccann strategy has also been to put out into the media enough information that is confuses and entraps the press in particular into anything they can sue for libel and make themselves shed loads of money. The same strategy that vermin human being mike gunnil used on Tony, entrap him then sue. The same strategy used with Amaral's book. This is anything but searching for Maddie for the mccanns as they have been proving time and time again for the past 4 years

I thank the Lord for people such as yourself, Tony Bennett, and Goncalo Amaral. You are all caring, brave, and tenacious to the core.

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross 24.12.11 10:59

pennylane wrote:Welcome Rico, thank you for your excellent contribution. Your advice and encouragement are a great boost, and your insight is a powerful asset to our immense struggle against corruption and injustice.

It is shockingly obvious that certain perpetrators of heinous crimes against children are being protected from prosecution because they are connected members of the British establishment! We continue to see endless dirty tricks and incredible corruption at play from those we should be able to trust to put our precious children's welfare first, and I am sickened by the sheer scale of it all.

I thank the Lord for people such as yourself, Tony Bennett, and Goncalo Amaral. You are all caring, brave, and tenacious to the core. A Mirror Image 725573

The thing is penny that when you dig enough you discover that these things are not isolated incidents, it's not just a single thread of dark perversion twisting its way through our world, but is something systemic. Behind the walls of structures and institutions we have been brought up to believe to be good and to trust lurks a monstrosity that is almost beyond comprehension. It's widespread, it's real and it has been going on for a very long time. It goes beyond political or even criminal, it is far more profound and truly fundamental, it moves into areas of the spirit and the soul, it is the battle of the ages between the light and the dark. I know a lot of people are frightened off by saying such things because we have been indoctrinated to thinking that the material world around us is all that exists, and because the religions we have been told are our path to the light are in fact the opposite. The hopeful thing is to remember that most people are fundamentally good at heart, and if all the different cultures and belief systems around the world throughout history are correct, they all say that the good triumphs in the end.

If I may, could I add the name of Kevin Annett to your list of the good guys? The situation in Guernsey is mirrored in Canada, and his courage is bringing these crimes to light. There is a good interview with him here. He was invited to give evidence to the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State based in London, but the Home Office refused him entry to the UK. We have to ask ourselves why would they do that?

Buddha
Ross
Ross

Activity : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.12.11 11:31

A Mirror Image 145395 to the forum Rico.

You have landed in a place where many of us know exactly what went on in Jersey. I personally will never forget the words spoken by one victim on Sky News, who was systematically abused there. I often wonder what has happened to her now.

Let's keep the questions coming hard and fast. Change WILL come. A Mirror Image 725573
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 24.12.11 11:58

Rico Sorda wrote:In September 2008 D/Supt Mick Gradwell & DCO David Warcup took over the historical child abuse investigation - they trashed the living daylight out of it. Within weeks of them arriving in Jersey the cover-up began.

During the course of my research I discovered that Mick Gradwell was working with & leaking information to Daily Mail Journalist David Rose. Rose was trashing the investigation under Lenny Harper. The Jersey media and Judiciary have nailed Lenny Harper at any given opportunity.
Many of us suspect that the Metropolitan Police Review of the Madeleine McCann case (a McCann idea, promoted by the Sun) is to further smear Amaral and the Portuguese investigation. Not an unreasonable assumption when you consider what happened in Jersey (from Wilkipedia):

In August 2008 David Warcup, Deputy Chief Constable of Northumbria Police, took over as Deputy Chief Officer of the States of Jersey Police. The new team launched a review of the investigation to date and subsequently in November 2008, the Deputy Chief Officer, David Warcup, expressed "much regret" that misleading information had been released throughout the conduct of the enquiry and that there was "no evidence" of any child murders at Haut de la Garenne[2] Criticism of the investigation intensified after the November 2008 withdrawal by police of claims of evidence[3] with the investigation being described variously as "farcical"[4] and a "shambles".[5] It was suggested that those leading the enquiry had leaped too readily to conclusions
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Back to top Go down

Post by Rico Sorda 24.12.11 12:14

Thanks everyone

Im off up the prison now to wish Stuart Syvret a very merry christmas. I will keep checking in on this excellent forum. Im into my research for the new year postings .

If we keep at it the truth will become public knowledge. The truth is already out

rs
Rico Sorda

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 24.12.11 12:21

I didn't realise he was in prison A Mirror Image 195540

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 24.12.11 12:23

Oh my goodness

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-jersey-15624833

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick 24.12.11 12:35

No wonder he hasn't updated his blog for a while.

Please wish him a happy Christmas from me and it would be good to see him, and his supporters, join this forum in the New Year to speak up about all child abuse and the cover ups. Strength in numbers perhaps.
happychick
happychick

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 24.12.11 12:38

ufercoffy wrote:I didn't realise he was in prison A Mirror Image 195540

He sure is. That's what you get for exposoing child abuse.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 24.12.11 12:40

happychick wrote:No wonder he hasn't updated his blog for a while.

Please wish him a happy Christmas from me and it would be good to see him, and his supporters, join this forum in the New Year to speak up about all child abuse and the cover ups. Strength in numbers perhaps.

Perhaps we will all be locked up by this time next year?
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 24.12.11 12:40

Ross wrote:
pennylane wrote:Welcome Rico, thank you for your excellent contribution. Your advice and encouragement are a great boost, and your insight is a powerful asset to our immense struggle against corruption and injustice.

The thing is penny that when you dig enough you discover that these things are not isolated incidents, it's not just a single thread of dark perversion twisting its way through our world, but is something systemic. Behind the walls of structures and institutions we have been brought up to believe to be good and to trust lurks a monstrosity that is almost beyond comprehension. It's widespread, it's real and it has been going on for a very long time. It goes beyond political or even criminal, it is far more profound and truly fundamental, it moves into areas of the spirit and the soul, it is the battle of the ages between the light and the dark. I know a lot of people are frightened off by saying such things because we have been indoctrinated to thinking that the material world around us is all that exists, and because the religions we have been told are our path to the light are in fact the opposite. The hopeful thing is to remember that most people are fundamentally good at heart, and if all the different cultures and belief systems around the world throughout history are correct, they all say that the good triumphs in the end.

If I may, could I add the name of Kevin Annett to your list of the good guys? The situation in Guernsey is mirrored in Canada, and his courage is bringing these crimes to light. There is a good interview with him here. He was invited to give evidence to the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State based in London, but the Home Office refused him entry to the UK. We have to ask ourselves why would they do that?

Good afternoon Ross A Mirror Image 260239 I will gladly add Kevin Annett to my list of good guys, and I am sure there are many others who are struggling against enormous odds to expose these evil paedophiles. Thank you for your informative reply.

Of course I realise these types of cover ups are systemic, and have been so ever since I can remember, and seeking to expose these elite paedophile mafia organisations is a very dangerous business indeed. The corruption in the Marc Dutroux case springs immediately to mind, but there are countless others. Any time a policeman "commits suicide" I have to ask myself what was behind it.... most especially when 3 commit suicide within weeks of each other as happened in the UK.

And how convenient it is that the Home Office are paying for NSY's review into Madeleine's death disappearance, and hence directing and setting the parameters no doubt. The very same Home Office who did everything in their power to stall the original investigation into this dodgy couple of doctors, whose suspicious version of events doesn't add up no matter how many changes they make to the original.

Still hoping that something truly shocking and damaging emerges that TM's ring of steel is unable to suppress, and that the entire evil façade explodes in their faces in 2012! A Mirror Image 3934901622
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top