The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine's Fund - Accounts March 2009 - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine's Fund - Accounts March 2009 - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine's Fund - Accounts March 2009 - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine's Fund - Accounts March 2009 - Page 2 Regist10

Madeleine's Fund - Accounts March 2009

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine's Fund - Accounts March 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine's Fund - Accounts March 2009

Post by aiyoyo 03.02.10 15:16

vaguely1 wrote:Madeleine's Fund - Accounts March 2009 - Page 2 110921 See, now you've tried you've managed to find much more than 20 hours worth a year!

clapping
And what do you think of charges for that kind of admin?

Who do you think receive wages for being administrator - John Mccann? That's a drastic drop in wages if you look at the 2 years comparison figures.

What else is hidden under Admin? petty cash?
bounce bounce
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's Fund - Accounts March 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine's Fund - Accounts March 2009

Post by vaguely1 03.02.10 15:21

Aiyoyo. I have no idea.

Firstly there was a call for someone to do it for free, and now there's criticism because someone has taking a wage cut to do it. (even though that person might not be doing it?!)

Sometimes there aren't enough walls for me to bang my head on.

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by figaro 03.02.10 15:54

I'd have thought under administration would be the following:
bank charges (excluding interest), general advertising, legal, accountancy and auditing charges, insurance (public liability insurance) postage, meeting expenses, credit card charges, running costs of a pc to name but a few.

E.T.A translation expenses as well.
I always thought that depreciation of any equipment was noted elsewhere however I may be wrong and depreciation on pcs etc may well come under this heading as well. The cost of running the website will come under this heading as well.
figaro

Activity : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 03.02.10 17:11

Hi Figaro
Wouldn't a few of those headings come under headings of their own? Insurance for instance is worthy of a separate entry of its own I would guess as would legal fees and accountancy/audit charges.

I suppose you can, on the whole, decide for yourself when running a business what comes under what heading as long as it isn't too silly.

Take care
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 03.02.10 17:21

Kololi wrote:Hi Figaro
Wouldn't a few of those headings come under headings of their own? Insurance for instance is worthy of a separate entry of its own I would guess as would legal fees and accountancy/audit charges.

I suppose you can, on the whole, decide for yourself when running a business what comes under what heading as long as it isn't too silly.

Take care

Kololi, have you ever compiled a Companies House report?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 03.02.10 17:28

Hehe nope......

Does it show in my rather simplistic approach to accounting?????
Kololi
Kololi

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 03.02.10 17:37

Would it be rude to suggest it might......a little Madeleine's Fund - Accounts March 2009 - Page 2 Icon_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 03.02.10 17:55

Hehe no you aren't being rude Vaguely, just honest but I bet I could re-write that form for Companies House so that it could be filled in a jiffy by any old Joe without the need for them to pay expensive accountants to fill it in for them........

Enter income here.........

Enter outgoings here.........

Take one from the other and what have you got left? .........

See.... doesn't need lots of boxes and silly headings to get the job done now does it.

:yahoo:

Take care
Kololi
Kololi

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 03.02.10 18:00

It's probably a summary of all kinds of general costs.
My bookkeeping program has several levels, the more I go down these levels, the more posts and details I get.
Same on the tax declaration. No details needed, just summaries of certain costs. But wait till the tax man arrives to check them.... :scratch:
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by figaro 03.02.10 18:30

Those details for insurance for instance would be at book keeping level as INYX has explained. The heading of Admisitration is a standard one and encompass's many many different things. In the same way as any other category. you can actually split costs over two or three different headings apportioning costs by splitting the total amount. So there are always items that could overlap as well if that makes sense.

Accounting is very complex with regard to what goes where, what needs to be depriciated and whats in a balance sheet and whats in a profit and loss sheet.
The accounts look to me to be normal but then I am no accountant but have done book keeping many moons ago. Don't forget auditors are there to double check everything.

INKX.....the dreaded tax man affraid
figaro

Activity : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.02.10 0:25

I suppose anyone who has donated to the Fund could contact them and say that the admin expenses seemed rather high and could they possibly have a breakdown of what the admin expenses included. thinking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 05.02.10 5:41

Sorry OT, is everyone getting a v. dark contents listing front page or is it just me? I am really struggling to read that.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 05.02.10 20:42

It's Not a Charity.
It's a Not for Profit. Profit Doesn't Mean Giving the McCanns Money, either, it Doesn't mean "Profitting From the Fund".
It had a Very, very General Purpose and Explicited Stated it would be USed to Tkae Care of the McCanns' expenses.

Sorry but We think This is a waste of time.
aliberte2

Activity : 366

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top