The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The great difference between the truth and a lie - Page 3 Mm11

The great difference between the truth and a lie - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The great difference between the truth and a lie - Page 3 Mm11

The great difference between the truth and a lie - Page 3 Regist10

The great difference between the truth and a lie

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The great difference between the truth and a lie - Page 3 Empty Re: The great difference between the truth and a lie

Post by Guest 19.10.11 8:53

Which might account for needing to reposition the left middle and index finger, when trying to slide that window all the way back, whilst negotiating the bottom of the bed. Leaning over it, or kneeling on it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The great difference between the truth and a lie - Page 3 Empty kates denial

Post by russiandoll 19.10.11 10:11

I wasn't aware she denied touching the window, bizarre in a room where you might want what little air could get in due to shutters allegedly being permanently closed; the room would smell otherwise....overnight nappies plus used clothes etc.
I didnt know until I read her book that the adults bedroom had a problem with the shutters vey early on which needed a repair. And she said the "Gerry touch" had caused the problem. Impling he is clumsy or heavy-handed..I wonder if this was him trying to close them as the reason for the permanent closing in the kids room was to keep it cool. Makes sense to do the same in their own.
I thought it might have been fabricated, a device in the book to get the shutters into the reader's mind for what was to come, but a repair slip does exist in the files ...I would like to re-read it to see what the damage was, if caused by Gerry I wonder was the motive maybe testing these shutters anything to do with the alleged events of 3rd May? Ovely analytical and speculative of an innocent situation maybe, but given the massive importance of shutters in this saga I am quite interested in what was going on with the shutters in their room.

In my experience of the Med area , if shutters are closed, people tend to have the windows open, just a question of how much depending on the temperature. These shutters in their design and operation were security shutters by the looks of them, much more secure than the traditional ones which open outwards and shut with a latch on the inside.
russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

The great difference between the truth and a lie - Page 3 Empty window

Post by russiandoll 19.10.11 10:16

what are the dimensions of the window? it does not look large enough for an adult to get in or out of, must be one of first things police tested.
Importantly, how could an abductor get around a dimly lit quite small room cluttered with furniture without falling?
Ideal scenario for a dozy child to have a fall though [ I know some are now disputing an accident or even this flat being the scene of the crime, my point is IF Maddie was left here it was certainly a dangerous situation]
russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

The great difference between the truth and a lie - Page 3 Empty Re: The great difference between the truth and a lie

Post by steevo1962 19.10.11 13:01

russiandoll wrote:what are the dimensions of the window? it does not look large enough for an adult to get in or out of, must be one of first things police tested.
Importantly, how could an abductor get around a dimly lit quite small room cluttered with furniture without falling?
Ideal scenario for a dozy child to have a fall though [ I know some are now disputing an accident or even this flat being the scene of the crime, my point is IF Maddie was left here it was certainly a dangerous situation]

Watch "The Truth of The Lie" as it tests the window theory giving a conclusion to it's complications in the part of the alleged abduction.

Part Six explains and debunks the window theory. The great difference between the truth and a lie - Page 3 636506

steevo1962
steevo1962

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

The great difference between the truth and a lie - Page 3 Empty An interesting interview from 2007

Post by Guest 31.10.11 14:54

I've never seen this one before and it's unusual that it only features Gerry (and thus is slightly more bearable) as Kate was still in Portugal.

http://video.stv.tv/bc/news-Gerrry_McCann_brings_Madeleine_campaign_-20070824-gerry-mccann-brings-madeleine-campaign-to-scotland/?redirect=no

It includes the classic comment that it's hard to tell what's true and what's false in the press. I love the bit at the end about a possible future in child welfare issues!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31.10.11 17:16

Marian wrote:I've never seen this one before and it's unusual that it only features Gerry (and thus is slightly more bearable) as Kate was still in Portugal.

http://video.stv.tv/bc/news-Gerrry_McCann_brings_Madeleine_campaign_-20070824-gerry-mccann-brings-madeleine-campaign-to-scotland/?redirect=no

It includes the classic comment that it's hard to tell what's true and what's false in the press. I love the bit at the end about a possible future in child welfare issues!

Ty for an interresting link .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top