The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Phone Records according to santacoloma - Page 2 Mm11

The Phone Records according to santacoloma - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Phone Records according to santacoloma - Page 2 Mm11

The Phone Records according to santacoloma - Page 2 Regist10

The Phone Records according to santacoloma

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Phone Records according to santacoloma - Page 2 Empty Re: The Phone Records according to santacoloma

Post by tigger 02.08.13 13:00

Then there was the phone ping  shortly after 3/5 when I think MO and ROB could not have moved from one mast to another without a car. 

Difficult to look things up and cut and paste with iPad mini, library Windows and most info on my air ook without Internet. 
Learning more than I want about transferring data! 

Yes. Would be crazy not to have a car. Everybody knows each other in eg car hire, hotels, estate agents etc. in small community. OC top too. All doing each other favours. 

Permanent disposal would be better for them on 2/3 may but still stuck with G/ROB call on 10/6 and barn.
Also with G's detour end July to Villa Bisco. After US trip.

Must be a logical line from 5a to ? Poor little corpse must have moved a fair amount.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

The Phone Records according to santacoloma - Page 2 Empty Re: The Phone Records according to santacoloma

Post by kikoraton 02.08.13 21:49

This testimony was made by me and is true according to my understanding.
23 to 24 - Witness statement of Kenneth Walkden (previous Renault Scenic lessee) 2008.04.29
TRANSLATED BY INES
[b style="font-size: 10.0pt; font-family: Verdana; color: #333333; font-weight: 700"]Cartas Rogatorias Vol IV Pages 23-24[/b]
cr4_23
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cr4_24
Leicestershire Police Force

Witness Statement

Statement of : Kenneth Walkden

This statement (consisting of 1 page and signed by me) is truthful and in accordance with my understanding. I make my statement conscious that, if proven to the contrary, I would be subject to be charged in the case of knowing anything to be untrue or which does not correspond to the truth.

Date: 29th April 2008

Signature.

I am the person referred to above and resident at the address provided to the police. I was requested to provide information relating to the vehicle that I hired/used during my visit to Portugal in 2007.

In March 2007 I travelled to Portugal for holiday with a group of friends, to play golf. This trip was organised by a friend of mine called P***** S****, including the flight reservations, accommodation, hire car, etc. P**** used a travel agency for this purpose, but I don’t know the name of the agency. These holidays were repeated every year and we were twelve in total; me, P**** S***, DH, MA, RD, CP, AF, KL, KT, JG, GT and RW.

We travelled from Birmingham to Faro on 25 March 2007 and upon our arrival we divided ourselves into groups of three. P**** had arranged all the car rentals, but I don’t remember from which agency. I was one of the designated drivers, I signed the rental contract and paid for the extra insurance with my credit card. The other two reimbursed me in cash. I knew that it was a Renault but I first thought that it was a Megane, however DC Johnson confirmed to me that it was in fact a Scenic. I remember that it was dark coloured, probably blue but I am not 100% certain, I do not remember the number plate and I do not have any paper in my possession relating to the hiring of the vehicle.

I was the only driver of the vehicle and the passengers during the holiday were CP and GT. On the day that we did not play golf, PS also travelled with us. I can confirm that none of the passengers suffered any injury or wound, they did not have any injury neither did they bleed. I can state with all certainty that nobody died in the vehicle.

We returned to the UK on the 1st April 2007 and delivered the vehicle to the rental agency at Faro airport. We caught the plane to Birmingham on the same day.

I am not familiar with any member of the McCann family and neither do I know any of them.

This statement was made by me and is truthful according to my understanding.

Good ol' DC Johnson, telling Walkden what make of car it was!!!! Not "hey, that's important! We're told by PJ it was a Scenic. Now you say it was a Megane". Colour? dark blue. Oh no it wasn't!!!
They covered (almost certainly) a number of Golf Courses in 6 days, and according to the company records endorsed by the PJ the car did just 122 kilometres!!!!!!!!!
The car-hire records are worthless, except to the likes of us, who might suspect they have been "doctored" haha.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 07.08.13 21:57

Sorry, I must clarify that. A prior genuine km-reading for 59-DA-27 is 823km on the clock when returned by Paterson on 25 March. The next genuine one is 945km when taken out by Lowes on 2 April.
That was how I arrived at the figure of 122 km driven during the intervening week. Not nearly enough for a group of golfers, who can average (according to other released docs) around 90km per day.

The PJ files, showing photographs of the hire documents, interpose Ken Walkden in this period. But the doc (the relevant figures are in very small print) shows the following, which appear to be nonsense: out 4099km in 4945km. That's an average of 121 per day. The km figures alone show that KW must have hired a different car, and not the "cadaver smell" Scenic, which hadn't even clocked up 1000km by 2 April.
But the high "mileages" aren't such nonsense, when you take into account that Walkden said he thought he'd hired a dark-blue Renault Megane, only to be fobbed off in the rogatory interview by DC Johnson telling him it was a Scenic, 59-DA-27. Which happens to have been light-grey.

So, why did Walkden's hire get so badly confused and dragged into the cadaver-smell enquiries? And is it just coincidence that Walkden runs an inflatable-castle business and lives at Walton-on-the-Wolds, a very few miles from Rothley?

Could someone with a real brain get their teeth into this, please?
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 08.08.13 6:29

Walkden - golf - mason- Gerry- golf- mason? 

Not forgetting that splendid brother Smethurst with his holidays in the area. Geraghty and Kennedy.

Little niggles ironed out by many different brothers.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 08.08.13 12:07

There are two car hire topics here (library again so I can't copy and paste)
Both in the fact for Tony's libel trial.

Murat and the hire car
The McCanns hire car.

Both quite short unlike the hire car topic on the debate section which I'm very tempted to bump up to see what happens with the trolls. But I'll wait for permission - Candyfloss? winkwink If you could let me know?
It's 38 pages and a lot of info on passports and numbers and goodness knows what, should keep them busy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.08.13 12:10

tigger wrote:There are two car hire topics here (library again so I can't copy and paste)

Murat and the hire car
The McCanns hire car.

Both quite short unlike the hire car topic on the debate section which I'm very tempted to bump up to see what happens with the trolls. But I'll wait for permission - Candyfloss? winkwink If you could let me know?
It's 38 pages and a lot of info on passports and numbers and goodness knows what, should keep them busy.

You don't need permission to bump a thread tigger big grin   Just no links to any private sections big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 08.08.13 12:16

candyfloss wrote:
tigger wrote:There are two car hire topics here (library again so I can't copy and paste)

Murat and the hire car
The McCanns hire car.

You don't need permission to bump a thread tigger big grin   Just no links to any private sections big grin

No, I know, but you're at the helm so to speak and sometimes these things are badly times. I'll do it anyway. Severly frustrated at home with tiny keyboard.

I've send a PM to Monkey mind, I see he hasn't logged in since February and hope he's alive and well. Does anyone know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.08.13 16:49

PeterMac is in touch with monkey mind...last I heard he wasn't well sad 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 08.08.13 20:10

I don't doubt that Walkden went to Portugal (Vilamoura to be exact) with a golfing party, and stayed from 25 March to 1 or 2 April.
I believe he didn't hire the silver-grey Scenic 59-DA-27 for that party, but (as he himself believed) a Renault Megane, dark-blue. It had
many more km on the clock than the cadaver-scented Scenic. Yet he was rogered (given the rogatory treatment) on the basis that he had driven a car which smelled of cadaver.
So who used the Scenic from 25 March to 1 April? Who drove those unaccounted-for 122 km? If it was Walkden, using it for just one day, no wonder they got so confused as to give him the rogatory treatment, on the assumption that his golf party used the Scenic. A cock-up revealing a conspiracy.
It makes me wonder if Maddie's body might have been disposed of , using the cadaver-scented Scenic, at the end of March.

Edited after first attempt.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 08.08.13 20:29

Keep in mind that Walkden lives just across the fields (a few miles of countryside) from the McCanns.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 09.08.13 10:25

Here is another thought on the length of time the car was used:

This is John McCann having a go: the audio clip can be heard on: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Quote; (snipped here and there - see link above for full text )
DECEMBER 10TH, 2008 (reference about Mccannfundfraud.)

When the DNA evidence was first brought to light, John McCann appeared on Sky Television in an interview.

Interestingly, and never challenged at the time, John went into elaborate detail about the car hired by brother Gerry and said;

“…but some of the, some of the stuff that’s being speculated on just isn’t plausible. Like information appearing about samples in a car which Gerry and Kate only got 5 weeks after Madeleine disappeared. Are you trying to tell me that Madeleine was hidden for 5 weeks and then was suddenly reappeared in this hire car. It…does not make sense.

Did John make an amazing Freudian Slip? Why did John mention “5 weeks” when he was talking in September 2007 – months after Madeleine had disappeared?

The facts are that the car had been hired on May 27 – 24 days after Madeleine was reported missing. 24 days is a significantly shorter time than 5 weeks.

So, what could be significant about something happening 5 weeks after Madeleine’s demise?

5 weeks after Madeleine disappeared was the weekend commencing Friday June 8, 2007. When we look closely at that weekend, there are several interesting things to note:

The McCann family flew in to the Algarve or were already there for that weekend. Susan and Brian Healy – Kate’s parents – were there. Trish and Sandy Cameron – Gerry’s sister and his brother in-law were there. Philomena flew in to Lisbon and Kate’s long time friend Anne-Marie Wright and her husband Michael had flown in to Faro.

Michael told the police that he and his wife flew in with the specific job of looking after Sean and Amelie while Kate and Gerry went to Morocco on Sunday June 10. Given the large number of close family relatives in town, Michael’s statement to the police is flawed.

On Saturday June 9, 2007, the entire family is supposed to have spent a day at the southwestern tip of Portugal – a town called Sagres.

Was Madeleine disposed of during the weekend of June 8? Did John McCann inadvertently let it slip that this was the weekend when Madeleine was finally laid to rest or disposed of?

unquote

That is also the weekend when we have the phone call between ROB and Gerry on the 10th. Related to the barn (fibres found related to those found in the car) and Gerry lied about the distance - 24 km away.
That is also the day they flew to Morocco. When they came back they made a statement that they were taking time to grieve.
That is also the weekend when the meeting in Sagres  on the 9th isn't mentioned in either the blog or the diary and the date is fudged. (see Pamalan)

So was all the activity on the 3rd chez Murat to secure a second temporary hiding place? 
First hiding place - close to OC? On or about the 1st. Very temporary.
Second hiding place - considerably further? Something Murat arranged.
Final resting place - on about the 10th of June? 

Adding: Gerry's strange detour at the end of July to Villa Bispo on returning from the US. I believe that barn was in the same area. Did he have to meet someone or did he want to have a look at the area/grave?
Discovery of the towel etc. in the barn wasn't until some time in October/November I believe.

As for the obligations to the dead, Sagres fits in nicely with the 40 days of reunion with family and friends. Memorial service.
twelve days after was a mass said for her in PdL. 12th May.
three days after - the third, night of the 4th, Kate asked for the church to pray.
Three months afterwards,  say goodbye at the graveside. 1st August (got moved to the 2nd) trip to Huelva.
Last one may just be a sop to the family, fairly public trip. I would think it too risky to drive a corpse that far.

So all the fudging with the car hire may not have been done properly. Could it have been once again that confusion is good? As long as there was no proof that Gerry had the car between end April and May 3rd?
They were very insistent in their story that OC was like a compound they hadn't even left. They had to ask where the church was (although it's pretty certain they were at Chaplin's right next to the church several nights). Poor babes in the woods. nah

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 09.08.13 14:55

Good thinking, tigger, But remember - they are conniving cynical bastards. Not religious in any genuine way.
I think they went to Huelva with a trunk full of money to pay off the guy who helped dispose of Maddie.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 09.08.13 15:57

Did you see what I twote? (Your grammar!) Mcs must have put Walkner on the list, See the Rothly meeting topic - everybody was handed the same song sheet. 

ROGs at request of Mccs with question list. You can tell when unwelcome questions (PJ) are asked. PJ left after two days -disgusted I believe. 

But still I'vr always wondered why the Easter holiday photos (faked she was never there) so soon?
Proving she was alive at Easter? 

Sorry stylus typos!

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 11.08.13 18:48

You've lost me about the "planted" questions. One such was "did you at any time carry a cadaver in the car with you (on your golf trip)?" Why would the McCs want the cops to ask the drivers that?
The Easter holiday is interesting. They might have photoshopped Maddie in (to the Donegal photo??), to make it appear she was there, when she wasn't? When was that hol? Could she have been in PdL as early as Easter? Might Maddie (or her cadaver) have been there when KW was there?
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 15.08.13 20:13

Anyone there? Tigger??? PeterMac??
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 15.08.13 20:30

I thought it was in my mail - I was wrong about ALL the rogs  being at the Mcs' request. Some weren't but which?

Haven't found the bit yet where it says what questions the mc's wanted asked. Clearly the PJ were allowed to insert a few and answers to those I think - such as the tennis bag are revealing. Doubt v. Much that they'd want those in.

The two school teachers -one of whom engaged to K's nephew - are def. reading from a script. Perfect child, clever ahead of her age.

Walkden is amongst the friends on the list not with the list of other lessees. See the recent Rogatories quick question topic where I put the lists.

But PJ def wanted all lessees and  nothing.

I am confused about the PJ giving them back the same model with the smelly car's number plate. They did their own tests on the car - does that  mean  they got the smelly car back and screwed the nr plates back on?   splat

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 25.08.13 12:20

"the PJ giving them back the same model with the smelly car's number plate."
I'm sure that never happened! Who claimed it?

I still want to know why a totally different car, hired by Walkden and his golfing chums, was cause for him to be rogered.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 25.08.13 15:29

kikoraton wrote:"the PJ giving them back the same model with the smelly car's number plate."
I'm sure that never happened! Who claimed it?

I still want to know why a totally different car, hired by Walkden and his golfing chums, was cause for him to be rogered.
I'm working on it, I'm working on it!  shark

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 26.08.13 21:47

If the little yellow blob is Kate McCann, and the shark is you, please arrange for blobbie to be caught soon!!
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top