The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

An update on FINDMADELEINE.COM, 1590 days on - Page 2 Mm11

An update on FINDMADELEINE.COM, 1590 days on - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

An update on FINDMADELEINE.COM, 1590 days on - Page 2 Mm11

An update on FINDMADELEINE.COM, 1590 days on - Page 2 Regist10

An update on FINDMADELEINE.COM, 1590 days on

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An update on FINDMADELEINE.COM, 1590 days on - Page 2 Empty Re: An update on FINDMADELEINE.COM, 1590 days on

Post by Gillyspot 11.09.11 3:17

How can Kate & Gerry or even Carter-Ruck actually try to sue anyone that shows the video of Kate saying that she "did not physically search" but was "very busy". This is particularly important as the interviewer went to great pains to state that locals and staff of the Ocean Club hadn't slept or gone to work for a week to look for their small child Madeleine - yet Kate is clear that she did not search.

A copy of the video is here should anyone doubt what I have stated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YWCVSjIJk8

Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

An update on FINDMADELEINE.COM, 1590 days on - Page 2 Empty Re: An update on FINDMADELEINE.COM, 1590 days on

Post by dragonfly 11.09.11 8:38

jd wrote:
dragonfly wrote:
Resumed ? from when ? at least an hour? That is much less then a tennis match, Is That really real? I spend longer in Tesco doing my shopping that is really sad

There wasn't a resumption, this is the point, or more to the point the lie. But Carter Ruck are happy enough not to libel this but instead go for people who just point this fact out from official in the public domain statements....what a sorry shameful company they are, so disgusting

That's my point , Kate is knowingly giving false information to the public, as any one reading that quote would be lead to believe , that Kate was searching the night before for her , Despite her being on record admitting she did not search for her the night she went missing ,Which is an untruth and knowing this book has had to be proof read and passed, and yet they are so picky at others and demand a thread ( Jon Bennet Ramsey one I think ) and others gets removed , If her book was used in court combined with all the other contradictions would that not be classed as perjury or Perverting the course of justice ? and they are taking Tony to court?

dragonfly
dragonfly

Activity : 367

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 11.09.11 11:36

dragonfly wrote:
That's my point , Kate is knowingly giving false information to the public, as any one reading that quote would be lead to believe , that Kate was searching the night before for her , Despite her being on record admitting she did not search for her the night she went missing ,Which is an untruth and knowing this book has had to be proof read and passed, and yet they are so picky at others and demand a thread ( Jon Bennet Ramsey one I think ) and others gets removed , If her book was used in court combined with all the other contradictions would that not be classed as perjury or Perverting the course of justice ? and they are taking Tony to court?

This is what I was trying to say Dragonfly. And this is only just one of many many examples from facts which can be classed as perjury or perverting the course of justice....yet not a single Carter Ruck on them!!!!!!

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly 11.09.11 11:58

jd wrote:
dragonfly wrote:

This is what I was trying to say Dragonfly. And this is only just one of many many examples from facts which can be classed as perjury or perverting the course of justice....yet not a single Carter Ruck on them!!!!!!

So they are taking Tony to court, on the basis that they believe he has broken his agreement, on the paper work , I believe it read that cr stated that he had broken something he consented to, Had he not consented what would of happened then? I joint this forum only this year, I understand he can not state his opinion on certain matters as there is no evidence , ie hard concrete proof, despite a lot of people thinking the same thing, but Tony does have hard concrete evidence of lies, all he would need to do is produce extracts from books side by side next to the pj file statements, once the lies have been shown, Surely the Mccanns in their own interest would want to clear this up, I know Tony wrote to transworld CR on questions and either the Mccanns are not getting his letters or they do not want to answer them , surely if they are taking Tony to court he can defend himself with the information just alone on the Mccanns and friends own words?

dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 12.09.11 21:54

Always remember Carter-Ruck are not Criminal Lawyers (If you see what I mean - perhaps I should re-phrase that - they are not lawyers who act for people on criminal matters in the Criminal Courts !!!)
They are therefore not concerned about perjury, perverting the Course of Justice or anything else. They are concerned with getting damages for defamation, or with stopping their victim from saying what they say is defamatory. That is all.
As soon as there is a criminal case they will fade into the background, taking their money with them.
Remember Jonathan Aitken, Archer, Sonia Sutcliffe and all the rest.
Their libel lawyers were nowhere to be seen when the cases came to court, and all references were to the Accused's having made the comments in question.
They are represented by an entirely different mob.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

An update on FINDMADELEINE.COM, 1590 days on - Page 2 Empty A Question.

Post by Shibboleth 18.09.11 10:09

If Madeleine's Fund remains as it is, with the current rate of expenditure, it will run out in Spring 2011. This would essentially mean that any kind of proactive search for Madeleine would cease. So again we need your help. If you can, please consider donating to Madeleine's fund.

• £1 pays for the multi-lingual call centre availability for 1 hour
  • £2 per month pays for 12 travel packs that are distributed to holidaymakers going all over the world
  • £10 pays for 1000 posters that are translated and distributed across the world.
  • £25 pays for the access to a 24 hour multi-lingual telephone service for 1 day
  • £50 pays for the running costs of investigation office (and staff) for 2 hours
  • £420 pays for 10,000 multi-lingual prayer cards for Madeleine, with photograph and contact details

So. The donations pay for the travel packs. But then people are charged anyway?

Order a travel pack to highlight Madeleine on your travels or download luggage tags and print at home.

For GBP1,75 you will recieve 10 English posters, 2 luggage tags, 2 wallet cards, 1 car sticker. (What are wallet cards, and how will anyone see what is in a wallet?)

Clever Gerry, he gets paid for the same item twice over.

An update on FINDMADELEINE.COM, 1590 days on - Page 2 C:Documents and SettingsAdministratorDesktopexportMedia CardBlackBerrypicturesIMG00175-20090629-1317

Holiday Pack 1

Price: £1.75

Quantity:

Car Sticker Language
EnglishPortugueseSpainsh

10 English posters, 2 luggage tags, 2 wallet cards 1 car sticker

Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.09.11 10:14

It's good to see you back Shibboleth roses
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 18.09.11 10:21

Thank you Stella. I just finished 2yrs National Service so could not post much.

Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly 18.09.11 10:36

Shibboleth wrote:

If Madeleine's Fund remains as it is, with the current rate of expenditure, it will run out in Spring 2011. This would essentially mean that any kind of proactive search for Madeleine would cease. So again we need your help. If you can, please consider donating to Madeleine's fund.

• £1 pays for the multi-lingual call centre availability for 1 hour
  • £2 per month pays for 12 travel packs that are distributed to holidaymakers going all over the world
  • £10 pays for 1000 posters that are translated and distributed across the world.
  • £25 pays for the access to a 24 hour multi-lingual telephone service for 1 day
  • £50 pays for the running costs of investigation office (and staff) for 2 hours
  • £420 pays for 10,000 multi-lingual prayer cards for Madeleine, with photograph and contact details

So. The donations pay for the travel packs. But then people are charged anyway?

Order a travel pack to highlight Madeleine on your travels or download luggage tags and print at home.

For GBP1,75 you will recieve 10 English posters, 2 luggage tags, 2 wallet cards, 1 car sticker. (What are wallet cards, and how will anyone see what is in a wallet?)

Clever Gerry, he gets paid for the same item twice over.

An update on FINDMADELEINE.COM, 1590 days on - Page 2 C:Documents and SettingsAdministratorDesktopexportMedia CardBlackBerrypicturesIMG00175-20090629-1317

Holiday Pack 1

Price: £1.75

Quantity:

Car Sticker Language
EnglishPortugueseSpainsh

10 English posters, 2 luggage tags, 2 wallet cards 1 car sticker

More than twice over , It works out aprox 16 pence for a travel pack ,if they can produce 12 for two pound, but then if they are selling them on £1.75 p that is a profit of £1.59 per travel pack (I dont know if the fund has included postage costs but I would of thought so) It should be all non profit , despite if they put it back in to fund , If they believe these packs raise awareness the should be distributed out for minimal costs

also office costs, Correct me if I am wrong, Does someone own the office who is close to the Mccanns? I dont know if that thread was the one which had to be taken down, and they had no value assets? can someone please confirm who the investigation office is rented from? as if it someone with connections I don't think it is right they they are taking money from the fund .

dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 18.09.11 10:46

Shibboleth, nice to see you again :flower:

The public have funded the search for four plus years now, and so here's a novel idea.... get a job Kate McCann, and use your own salary to fund the search for the child you so miserably let down!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top