The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How many (millions) £££'s TOTAL Fund received so far? Mm11

How many (millions) £££'s TOTAL Fund received so far? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How many (millions) £££'s TOTAL Fund received so far? Mm11

How many (millions) £££'s TOTAL Fund received so far? Regist10

How many (millions) £££'s TOTAL Fund received so far?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How many (millions) £££'s TOTAL Fund received so far? Empty How many (millions) £££'s TOTAL Fund received so far?

Post by HotlipsHealy 31.08.11 16:34

I noticed that your moderator HiDeHo had posted this on the Missing Madeleine forum yesterday but didn't bother to post it here, so I hope she wont mind me posting it here for her.

Back in 2008 I calculated the Fund income (Prior to the release from Companies House)

By November 11 2008 the McCanns total of FUND RECEIVED...(that is KNOWN) ....................£2,275,000

In addition, the amounts listed below (including Brian Kennedy)
I did not include as there were no confirmed amounts..................................................... £XXX,XXX

How much have they received since then?......................................................................£???,???

How much have they received in TOTAL.......................................................................£?,???,???

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Fund-Info/FUND-INFO-Compilation-and-Articles-1-775518.html

August 29th 07................................Fund rec'd to date .................................£1,005,000
Sept /Oct 07...................................Fund rec'd ............................................£53,000
Sept 16 .........................................Stephen Winyard (defence fund DNA).........£100,000
Oct 3 07 .......................................'Leic. Mercury' Wristbands.........................£57,000
Dec 8 07........................................Sir Richard Branson.(Legal costs)................£100,000
March 08........................................Express payout ......................................£550,000
June 08..........................................Interest on £500,000 yr.............................£30,000
Sept 7 08.......................................Brian Kennedy.........................................UNLIMITED
Oct 16 08.......................................Tapas from newspaper damages...............£375,000
Nov 11 08.......................................Liverpool Races.......................................£5000

Above total of FUND RECEIVED...(that is KNOWN) £2,275,000 to November 2008

SUMMARY:

To March 31st 2008 my figures compiled prior to year end release (above) show......£1,737,602

McCanns OFFICIAL Year end(to March 31st 2008) figures show............................. £1,879,602

The difference to my calculated figures (I got the 602 correct!)......................................£142,000

April 1 2008 to November 11 2008
Above total of FUND RECEIVED...(that is KNOWN) £2,275,000 to November 2008

£400,000 approx rec'd between April 1 2008 & November 11 2011 (That is known)
(tapas payout and interest covers that amount.)

The above amount does NOT include money received from

Sir Philip Green and Brian Kennedy and the Doctor..........................?
or other anonymous backers.......................................................?
or any amounts from the public to the fund since Oct 07................?
or the income from their TV and magazine interviews.....................?
or the envelopes to Rothley...........................................................?
or the income from sales of wristbands and tshirts...........................?
or fundraising events since Sept 07 .................................................?
or any money possibly already received from the book and movie deals that Clarence discussed!.......................................................?
or the 'year-long deal' with Hello magazine......................................?
or the unknown amount from News oF the World ref the 'Diaries' article....?
Lets not forget their possible 'deal' with IMG for the movie they were considering.......?
TOTAL.............................................................................................................. £XXX,XXX

Where did all the money (unknown amounts) from the above list go to? (it was not included in my compiled list)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By November 11 2008 the McCanns total of FUND RECEIVED...(that is KNOWN) ..........................£2,275,000

In addition, the amounts listed above which I did not include as there were no confirmed amounts.. £XXX,XXX
(this unknown figure includes everything that Brian Kennedy gave)

Nearly 3 years later.....

What amounts have they received since November 11th 2008?

How many MILLIONS of £££'s have they ACTUALLY received in TOTAL?

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t16804-how-many-millions-s-total-fund-received-so-far

Kate McCann: It was our holiday too.

HotlipsHealy
HotlipsHealy

Activity : 169

Back to top Go down

How many (millions) £££'s TOTAL Fund received so far? Empty Summary of Fund accounts for 3 years

Post by pauline 31.08.11 21:05

I've put together figures for the three years to march 2010 from the audited accounts filed in companies house.

Income 2008 1,846,178
Income 2009 673,366
Income 2010 421,236

Total £2,708,458

Now this doesn't include the money paid by supporters like Brian Kennedy which did not go through the Fund.

Expenditure

2008 Merchandising & Campaign costs 673,366 + Admin costs 141,747 = £815,113
2009 Merchandising & Campaign costs 974,786 + Admin costs 30,865 = £1,005,651
2010 Merchandising & campaign costs 421,236 + Admin costs29,868 = £451,104

Total expenditure for 3 years £2,271,868

Overall summary

Income May 2007 - March 2010 £2,708,458
Expenditure £2,272,868

Surplus 436,590

Add Interest received 55,382

Less Tax paid 21,938

Balance 31 March 2010 £470,034

Now for year 4 we have all the royalties from the book coming in.......

Though the Fund is not a charity very little tax has been paid relative to the turnover and surplus for the period.

One little odd thing I noticed preparing these figures - it says in the notes to the accounts that there were no employees in year 2 (to March 2009) and in year 3 (to March 2010). Now Kate says in the book that they employed an experienced Fund Administrator from the start, and it also refers to this person on the website, but according to the accounts (note 2 Page 8 accounts to march 2010) they did not have any staff from April 2009 (or the lack of staff could have been earlier as the Administrator could have left at some time in the period May 2007 to March 2008).

Was the Administrator made redundant or did he/she leave voluntarily?

Who does the work of the Fund if there are no staff?

pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

How many (millions) £££'s TOTAL Fund received so far? Empty Who did all the work?

Post by Guest 01.09.11 9:24

Yes I'd be interested to know who the fund administrator is or was and also the details of any paid employees. There would have been a lot going on in 2007/08 but there's no information as to who was involved in the day to day work.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top