The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Michael Linnett Director of the Madeleine Fund - Page 2 Mm11

Michael Linnett Director of the Madeleine Fund - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Michael Linnett Director of the Madeleine Fund - Page 2 Mm11

Michael Linnett Director of the Madeleine Fund - Page 2 Regist10

Michael Linnett Director of the Madeleine Fund

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michael Linnett Director of the Madeleine Fund - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Linnett Director of the Madeleine Fund

Post by Guest 11.12.12 19:48

Perhaps he's just embarrassed to have the same award and thinks that he might be tarred with the same brush!

It is good to "see" you back, Daisy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Michael Linnett Director of the Madeleine Fund - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Linnett Director of the Madeleine Fund

Post by Guest 11.12.12 20:15

Michael Linnett Director of the Madeleine Fund - Page 2 1387363171Hi Daisy,

good to see you back
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 11.12.12 21:27

I don't know if this is of any interest, but I notice a Brian McCann. Could this be any relation to Gerry?

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/johngrogan/province4/province4_files/calendar2004.htm
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 11.12.12 21:54

Has anyone the time and patience to read this lot? http://www.catenamagazine.com/catena_pageflip/catenamay2012/files/data/search.xml

Near the bottom of the page, there is reference to Gerry and Kate attending a Burns Night event. Gerry gave the speech.

I haven't read this in any depth, as it's far too long, but I'm sure some may find it interesting

I've read a bit more, and there's more than one reference to Gerry McCann, so he IS linked to the CAtenian Society. Lots of names to observe, and some on here may even recognise a few.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.12 8:39

It would be a very brave soul who read through that lot the way it is produced!

I've not heard of this society before. Is there anything to suggest that it is not what it seems to be? I can't otherwise see what relevance any of this is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.01.13 14:11

I'm resurrecting this topic for information as Michael Linnett's name has cropped up on the one for the 2012 accounts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 12.02.13 19:12

Jean wrote:It would be a very brave soul who read through that lot the way it is produced!

I've not heard of this society before. Is there anything to suggest that it is not what it seems to be? I can't otherwise see what relevance any of this is.

What does it seem to be to you Jean? You tell me and I'll tell you. We all have different experiences and perceptions you see. x

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.02.13 22:38

I really can't get my head round the links here. This is a link to the Catenians website.

http://www.thecatenians.co.uk/

I'm a bit reluctant, Daisy, to comment on an organisation that I know nothing about. I know that the gut reaction to anything that the McCanns have a connection with is Michael Linnett Director of the Madeleine Fund - Page 2 359723 but this may be completely unjustified!

Has anyone any personal experience with them?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 12.02.13 22:53

I have no idea how G and K attracted so many rich people into their little fairy story,I probably don't want to know either

Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 10.03.13 20:58

Boring but true: Michael Linnett has a namesake, a very well connected namesake.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 08.12.13 16:06

For information:

I 've linked this thread to this one https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8250-fraudulent-fund
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Michael Linnett Director of the Madeleine Fund - Page 2 Empty Busman's holiday?

Post by missbeetle 20.05.14 22:37

Ahhh, the Catenians...

Brotherhood, golf and charity.

Helping raise funds for Jumbulances to enable poorly people to pilgrimage to Lourdes in comfort.

On buses/coaches like the one dedicated to the memory of Pope John Paul II, in 2007.
missbeetle
missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 04.09.15 21:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_xFHzZCxsY
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 05.09.15 12:10

sallypelt wrote:Has anyone the time and patience to read this lot? http://www.catenamagazine.com/catena_pageflip/catenamay2012/files/data/search.xml

Near the bottom of the page, there is reference to Gerry and Kate attending a Burns Night event. Gerry gave the speech.

I haven't read this in any depth, as it's far too long, but I'm sure some may find it interesting

I've read a bit more, and there's more than one reference to Gerry McCann, so he IS linked to the CAtenian Society. Lots of names to observe, and some on here may even recognise a few.

I must be going senile. I can't remember commenting on this thread in the past. However, would anyone like a trip to Fatima?

http://www.thecatenians.co.uk/pages/spiritual_activities/pilgrimages/default.aspx
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by inspirespirit 03.06.17 12:10

Michael Linnett Director of the Madeleine Fund - Page 2 <a href=Michael Linnett Director of the Madeleine Fund - Page 2 Linnet10" />
inspirespirit
inspirespirit

Activity : 234

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top