The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What was so special about Burgau? - Page 2 Mm11

What was so special about Burgau? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What was so special about Burgau? - Page 2 Mm11

What was so special about Burgau? - Page 2 Regist10

What was so special about Burgau?

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What was so special about Burgau? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by Guest3 09.06.11 9:59

i think this might be the real last photo of M and there is a possibitie that it was taken at the Solimar Apartment the photo gives me the chills and its not the make up .

Who owns this apartment, do you know ROSA?
Anonymous
Guest3

Back to top Go down

What was so special about Burgau? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by ROSA 09.06.11 10:09

According to other records in the file the Police record that the Polish couple are staying at the Solimar apartments in Burgau - owned by Peter and Margaret Owen from Cardiff.
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Slueth 09.06.11 10:12

What was so special about Burgau? - Page 2 219423

OMG!! I just dont know what to say or what to believe, but one things for sure, i feel so sad for little Madeleine What was so special about Burgau? - Page 2 173510
Mini Slueth
Mini Slueth

Activity : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by niknaks08 09.06.11 10:21

hey everyone,just a couple of thoughts and please correctme if im wrong , so this pic with the make up on is taken on the holiday , the same holiday km could only fit 1 toothbrush for 3 children in the luggage , yet she manages to pack brightblue eye shadow ( dont recall km wearing such obvious eyeshadow so whos is it ) a beaded necklace mm is wearing in pic , again not something ive noticed km wearing (i mayb wrong) so km had plenty of room for vainity items ( as she seems to like to mix an match her jewellery so took a few of those things but not essental ones like toothbrushes and hairbrushes ?? the toothbrush thing is just unbelievable .
niknaks08
niknaks08

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 09.06.11 10:23

Mini Slueth dont give up its the feelings mix from extreme sadness to 100% anger thats drives people towards Finding The Truth For Madeleine

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Slueth 09.06.11 10:24

What was so special about Burgau? - Page 2 %3Ca%20href=What was so special about Burgau? - Page 2 Fishslap I feel like doing this to the McCanns til they tell us the TRUTH!!!!!

Can they NOT be prosecuted for wasting police time, withholding evidence, obstructing the investigation,............Is there nothing that can be done.

All this has made me cry today. I dread to think what has happened to that little girl.

The McCanns should STOP asking decent people for money and START telling us the actual truth, however bad it may be.

I know that when i pick my children up from school today, i will be giving them extra hugs.
Mini Slueth
Mini Slueth

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 09.06.11 10:25

The photo, taken just weeks before her disappearance

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Slueth 09.06.11 10:26

ROSA wrote:Mini Slueth dont give up its the feelings mix from extreme sadness to 100% anger thats drives people towards Finding The Truth For Madeleine

Yes Rosa, you are right. The whole thing is so unbelievable, shocking right from the moment we heard the little mite had gone missing.
Mini Slueth
Mini Slueth

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 09.06.11 10:31

Goncalo Amaral hasn't revealed all he knows yet the mccanns know it and im sure they fear the day when all is revealed i hope the end result looks like this
What was so special about Burgau? - Page 2 1150808647 What was so special about Burgau? - Page 2 1150808647
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Slueth 09.06.11 10:34

ROSA wrote:Goncalo Amaral hasn't revealed all he knows yet the mccanns know it and im sure they fear the day when all is revealed i hope the end result looks like this
What was so special about Burgau? - Page 2 1150808647 What was so special about Burgau? - Page 2 1150808647

If this did happen (which will be good) I'll bet they will be writing another book to remind us that she is still missing and how they have been wronged.
Mini Slueth
Mini Slueth

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 09.06.11 10:36

niknaks08 wrote:hey everyone,just a couple of thoughts and please correctme if im wrong , so this pic with the make up on is taken on the holiday , the same holiday km could only fit 1 toothbrush for 3 children in the luggage , yet she manages to pack brightblue eye shadow ( dont recall km wearing such obvious eyeshadow so whos is it ) a beaded necklace mm is wearing in pic , again not something ive noticed km wearing (i mayb wrong) so km had plenty of room for vainity items ( as she seems to like to mix an match her jewellery so took a few of those things but not essental ones like toothbrushes and hairbrushes ?? the toothbrush thing is just unbelievable .
The photo, taken just weeks before her disappearance so they say ! ! ! huh i dont beleive anything the mcwatevers say
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by guest5a 09.06.11 11:59

I was rather shocked when I saw the trio of pics posted by Rosa, showing the Burgau apartment along with that very strange picture of Madeleine (although that picture on it own merits a huge question mark). Have been waiting to read reactions to it.

Firstly, although colours and textures do look very similar, it may be just one of those weird coincidences.

(My attempt to remind myself that in desperation for an end to this charade I sometimes jump at a conclusion rather than crawl through the disgusting residue left by the gruesome twosome)

I have read a couple of blogs in reference to that photograph, and it took me to places no person should ever have to go. However we all have unfortunately had our outlook on life severely altered by this 4 year 'piece of theatre' and so will comment on that theory those blogs are suggesting. 

Only with regard to that theory, my mind wandered why that picture would be released when they and their cohorts knew it would cause great consternation amongst the non-believers?

It showed great confidence on their part.
It showed they really do not care about opinion.

So why release it?

We know they like their fund raising (pension plan). They do love their business. They continue to sell their daughter over and over and smirk on tv while doing it.

The picture could have been an advertisement. Business as usual. Continue to trade. Plus a reminder for blackmail payments or something.

Above is based only on that theory suggested and not necessary my own deep feelings.

Hence my reservations on linking those photographs, although very convincing, it seems to easy to link to the *****mask theory.

I thank Rosa for those photographs and may I ask Rosa where did you source them? I am not doubting you, as I can see you are deeply committed with your time and research, I am just very freaked by those photographs.

Apologies for butting in as just a reader and observer.
Anonymous
guest5a

Back to top Go down

What was so special about Burgau? - Page 2 Empty That ghastly photo

Post by Guest 09.06.11 12:16

It was our glorious media's description of the blue eye shadow image as being a natural family photo of a child who was just dressing up that really got to me. Even worse, they managed to convince a lot of people (not just Sun readers either) that it was actually true. Sorry for repeating a previous post but we are in an "Emperor's new clothes" scenario here - some people accept any old rubbish being implanted in their minds while the rest of us can only look on in sheer disbelief at the gullibility of others.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.06.11 12:23

guest5a wrote:Apologies for butting in as just a reader and observer.

You're not butting in, you are welcome to post your thoughts here. What was so special about Burgau? - Page 2 636506
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by guest5a 09.06.11 12:49

Thank you admin.

Sorry for not quoting, Not used to your format. Different from all the other old forums I was on previously. Or perhaps guests have limited functions. I do read here and many other places and appreciate all of your hard work. I feel I do not have much to contribute as we have uncovered so much and amazed that still these people walk free. Actually that is not quite true, it is very clear to me why they are still free, but I would feel so much better if I felt they were haunted, terrified of their own shadows, always looking over their shoulder as that can be more of an imprisonment and punishment. However after their most recent airing - Gerry's sneer said it all.
Anonymous
guest5a

Back to top Go down

What was so special about Burgau? - Page 2 Empty forensics in burgau apartment

Post by Guest 20.09.11 15:06

Just been looking through the forensic reports which I find pretty hard to follow and they have made me itchy, what with all the hair, mucus and sperm found lying about the place.. definitely taking my own sheets on my next holiday.

Anyway, what I don't understand is why the forensics relating to the Burgau apartment, where Murat and Tanner DNA found, have been discredited when the conclusions were the same for samples found in apartment 5a for example...

If you look at the first set of results for apartment 5A ocean club, the wording is exactly the same as for the 2nd set of results from other locations.., ie. the haplotype identified by letter xxx, present in xxx samples, and identical to that of xxx, meaning those samples was from her/him or an individual of the same maternal bloodline.

I don't believe the results from 5A have been questioned, because we would EXPECT to see Gerry, Kate's etc DNA in the apartment, so accept that the DNA is probably from them rather than someone with the same maternal bloodline. That is fair enough because logic says it is probably their DNA.

Yet for the other results, the wording is exactly the same , so for Robert Murat, DNA found at Casa Liliana, the volkswagen car and the bathroom in Burgau matches him or someone with the same maternal bloodline... If we accept the DNA for his home and his car, then why not for the Burgau apartment.

For Jane Tanner, it doesn't appear there is any DNA found in apartment 5a, but there is some found in the Burgau apartment. Just because her DNA isn't expected to be found there, it gets discounted ?

Don't want to resurrect something that may have been looked at already, but just strikes me as odd and yet again coincidental....

Fourth: The mitochondrial DNA study revealed (a):

In the analysed samples from apartament 5-A of the Ocean Club:

- The Haplotype identified by the letter B1, present in one sample, and identical to that of Maria Irene Trovao Ferro (IF), meaning that sample was from her or an individual of the same maternal bloodline.

- The Haplotype identified by the letters C e C*, present in 53 samples, and identical to that of Kate Healy (KH), mother of the victim and to that of Jose Maria Batista Roque (JMBR), meaning those sample were from those persons or individuals of the same maternal bloodlines.

- The Haplotype identified by the letter F, present in 3 samples, and identical to that of Vltor Manuel Martins (VM), meaning those samples were from that person or individuals of the same maternal bloodlines.

- The Haplotype identified by the letter G, present in one sample, and identical to that of Matthew David Oldfield (MO), meaning that sample was from that person or an individual of the same maternal bloodline.

- The Haplotype identified by the letter I, present in one sample, and identical to that of David Anthony Payne (DP), meaning that sample was from that person or an individual of the same maternal bloodline.

- The Haplotype identified by the letters N e N*, present in 24 samples, and identical to that of Gerald Mccann (GM), father of the victim, meaning those sample were from that person or individuals of the same maternal bloodlines.

- The Haplotype identified by the letter O. present in 2 samples, and identical to that of Russell James O'Brien (RJB), meaning those samples were from that person or individuals of the same maternal bloodlines.

GENETIC AND BIOLOGICAL FORENSIC SERVICES

Processo no.2007/000565/PT-B
Processo no.2007/000244/CR-B5,B6
Processo no. 2007/000226/LX-BC1

In the analysed samples from other locations:

- The Haplotype identified by the letter K, present in 16 samples, (1 in the Residencia Liliana, 13 in vehicle Volkswagen, 1 in the Renault and l in the Passat) and identical to that of Michaela Walczuch (MW) and to that of Luis Filipe Monteiro Ferro (LFMF), meaning those samples were from those persons or individuals of the same maternal bloodlines.

- The Haplotype identified by the letters M e M*, present in 49 samples, (35 in the Residencia Liliana, 13 in the vehicle Volkswagen and 1 in the bathroom of the apartament in Burgau), and identical to that of Robert James Queriol Eveleight Murat (RQMU), meaning those samples were from that person or individuals of the same maternal bloodline.

- The Haplotype identified by the letter R*, present in one sample from the vehicle Volkswagen, and identical in HVI, to that of Nelson Filipe Pacheco da Costa (NFPC) - letter R, meaning that sample was from that person or an individual of the same amternal bloodline.

- The Haplotype identified by the letter S, present in 2 samples, (apartment in Burgau), and identical to that of Jane Michelle Tanner (JT), meaning those samples were from that person or individuals of the same maternal bloodline.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PORTUGUESE-FORENSIC.htm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.09.11 15:17

It is very reassuring that someone with fresh eyes, such as yourself Stewie, came to the same conclusions as many of us did on this very subject. You're absolutely right, the wording is exactly the same, yet the PJ Final report in particular omits the really important bit when it comes to Jane Tanner, totally contradicting the initial Forensic Report.
It is a total shambles really and I have lost total faith in the word justice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.09.11 15:31

Stella wrote:It is very reassuring that someone with fresh eyes, such as yourself Stewie, came to the same conclusions as many of us did on this very subject. You're absolutely right, the wording is exactly the same, yet the PJ Final report in particular omits the really important bit when it comes to Jane Tanner, totally contradicting the initial Forensic Report.
It is a total shambles really and I have lost total faith in the word justice.

doesn't it make your blood boil? Supposedly scientific analysis being massaged and bent into the shape that is required to maintain one version of "truth" and just sweep awkward findings under the carpet. Unfortunately for them, the files became public so anyone who cares to look can get a glimpse of a different "truth" or at least get a feeling that something is not quite right with the official findings...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.09.11 15:34

Precisely. We can see this and everyone else who comes this way, will also see this. When is this charade going to stop?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 20.09.11 15:49

ie doesn't it make your blood boil? Supposedly scientific analysis being massaged and bent into the shape that is required to maintain one version of "truth" and just sweep awkward findings under the carpet. [color=blue]Unfortunately for them, the files became public so anyone who cares to look can get a glimpse of a different "truth" or at least get a feeling that something is not quite right with the official findings...[/quote]

That is one thing that has baffled me regarding the McCann's - why did they not try to get the offical files kept secret using their favourite tool the "injunction" at the time of publication?
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 20.09.11 15:58

I have only just read through this thread and I do wonder how there could be any contact from JT to this apartment in Burgau. The only way it could have happened is that Murat must have come into contact with JT.

Hairs can get carried all over the place I expect - so would it be possible that Gerry has had contact with Murat (hence his dislike in admitting anything except "no comment"). Is it possible hair from JT could have been transferred to Gerry and thence onwards to Murat.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 20.09.11 16:02

Angelique wrote:I have only just read through this thread and I do wonder how there could be any contact from JT to this apartment in Burgau. The only way it could have happened is that Murat must have come into contact with JT.

Murat was less than half a mile away the week previous in Exeter. Maybe they already knew each other prior to May 3rd 2007 winkwink

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

What was so special about Burgau? - Page 2 Empty Now I'm confused

Post by tigger 20.09.11 16:11

Stewie wrote quote: The Haplotype identified by the letters M e M*, present in 49 samples, (35 in the Residencia Liliana, 13 in the vehicle Volkswagen and 1 in the bathroom of the apartament in Burgau), and identical to that of Robert James Queriol Eveleight Murat (RQMU), meaning those samples were from that person or individuals of the same maternal bloodline. unquote

But Maddie's DNA according to the FSS could not possibly be confused with that of the twins. Which I thought strange because of the same maternal bloodline. Because the twins are not identical twins. There should be three different profiles with varying donations of K and G.

Am I getting this wrong? But nowhere does the FSS report use the above phrase.
I think they were so annoyed at having their results forcibly changed that any expert on DNA reading the reports will draw their own conclusions.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.09.11 16:27

jd wrote:
Angelique wrote:I have only just read through this thread and I do wonder how there could be any contact from JT to this apartment in Burgau. The only way it could have happened is that Murat must have come into contact with JT.

Murat was less than half a mile away the week previous in Exeter. Maybe they already knew each other prior to May 3rd 2007 winkwink

it's a puzzle indeed. it's possible dna was transferred but there was no dna from Jane or Gerry in Murat's car or house, which might be expected if it was transferred. the samples were taken 5 may 19:30 so not sure when the samples were deposited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 20.09.11 16:43

Stewie wrote:
jd wrote:

it's a puzzle indeed. it's possible dna was transferred but there was no dna from Jane or Gerry in Murat's car or house, which might be expected if it was transferred. the samples were taken 5 may 19:30 so not sure when the samples were deposited.

I'm thinking they met in the Burgau apartment as he was a friend or someone they knew well enough to help them out. Murats father effectively built the area around the resort over many years, and Murats cousin, Angus Symington, is a co owner of the Ocean Club. I think Murat unwillingly was forced to help out

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top